Genius of Geniuses

By Yasune_Hideaki008

Sawada Hikaru and Sawada Tsunayoshi are twins, Even though they are twins, they are opposites Hikaru is one o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 8

8.1K 351 136
By Yasune_Hideaki008

Cooly narrowed amber eyes watched in amusement as his twin brother practically blocked all the balls thrown his way with.....well...let's just say something that every men treasures.

He chuckled quietly, really, Reborn was having too much fun on this one. Hikaru was an athlete, he could easily win this game even without those Dying Will bullets, but, I guess the hitman deserves to have fun once in a while.

"Tsu-kun!! Dinner's ready!!"

Tsuna closed the video he was watching and stood up. He headed towards the door of his room, a smirk could be seen playing on his lips.

Yup. Nothing beats a good blackmail material.
____________________________________________________________

Next Morning:

"Ciaossu"

Tsuna looked over his shoulders and gave a small smile, "G-good morning, R-Reborn" he greeted before returning to the omelette he is cooking. His mother left early to go to a friend's house today so he was the one in charge of breakfast.

A minute passed and the brunette placed a steaming hot omelette on a plate in front of Reborn and another plate at an empty chair. He then proceeded to make the hitman's favorite drink.

"Your cooking is delicious as always, Tsuna." Reborn complimented, munching on the egg.

"T-Thank y-you" Tsuna replied, placing the now finished espresso in front of the hitman, who proceeded to drink it.

Reborn noticed something and raised a brow, "You wear earrings, Tsuna?"

Tsuna smiled, "U-Un, K-Kaa-chan bought it f-for me. B-But be-because I'm a b-boy, s-she b-bought s-small ones" he explained.

Reborn nodded at the answer.

Tsuna looked at the time and fetched his bag, "W-Well, I'm g-going now"

Reborn raised a brow, "Isn't it a little early?"

"Y-yes b-but, I h-have sc-school duty to-today so I n-need to be early o-or H-Hibari-senpai w-will bite me t-to d-death"

"Bakaru should follow your example"

"N-Nonsense. W-we-well, I r-really need to g-go now, s-see you, R-Reborn" Tsuna bid as he went out of the door.
____________________________________________________________

Tsuna walked towards school in a fast pace. His brother was an idiot sometimes. He needed to get to school and meet Kyoya before a certain someone would do something stupid.

//Flashback//

Tsuna leaned against the school wall as he quietly listened to his brother and Takeshi's conversation. He was also careful to stay out of the spying hitman's view.

"Lately, no matter how much I practice, my average is dropping and my fielding is screwing up, Hikaru, what should I do?"

Hikaru, being the best actor patted Takeshi's back, "Don't worry, Yamamoto. Practice makes perfect, right?"

"Yeah! You know, I thought that was it too!! As expected of you, Hikaru!! Thanks for the advice"

"Hahaha!! No problem!!"

"Alright! Today, I'm remaining here and practicing like hell!!"

//End of Flashback.//

A few hours later, as expected, Takeshi now has a broken arm. Tsuna had his back against the wall behind the rooftop's door with eyes closed and arms crossed as he listened to everything that was happening outside.

It seems Hikaru had began a speech on why Takeshi should not commit suicide.

Unknown to everyone but Tsuna and Reborn, Takeshi grew angry at those words.

"Shut up, Hikaru!! You don't know how it feels to be like this!! You're basically saying that I should not commit suicide because everyone would be sad if they didn't have the baseball ace!!"

"That's because that's precisely what I'm saying!! You're the baseball ace, everyone depends on you so it would be a waste if you die!!"

Tsuna's eyes opened halfway, revealing glowing amber orbs, 'Idiot' he thought.

Reborn resisted the urge to come out and beat up his foolish student, the baka is unconsciously pushing the baseball ace to commit suicide, dammit.

Takeshi smiled bitterly, "I get it now, everyone just befriended me because of my abilities, is that it?" he whispered only enough for Hikaru to hear, but with Tsuna and Reborn's keen hearing, they heard him perfectly clear.

Hikaru snapped, "Of course that's the reason! So stop being dramatic and making a show, get behind the railing already!!"

That's it.

Takeshi glared at Hikaru with hatred, which surprised the students. Takeshi gritted his teeth, "I. Don't. Want. To." and with that, he jumped, earning screams of horror from everyone while Hikaru stood frozen on his spot.

The students rushed towards the railing, expecting to see a bloodied Takeshi on the ground, only to see nothing.

Tsuna uncrossed his arms and proceeded to descend down the stairs.
____________________________________________________________

Kyoya scowled as he hauled the confused and shocked Takeshi inside one of the classrooms.

As requested by the hidden carnivore, he had been waiting inside one of the classroom just below the school rooftop incase the baseball herbivore really did decide to jump.

And he did. Che.

"Why did you save me? I wanted to die, dammit!!" Takeshi yelled.

Kyoya hit him in the head with one of his tonfa, "Don't dirty the school with your blood. If you want to die, do it somewhere else"

Takeshi looked at him with wide eyes before smiling bitterly, "I see. So that's why you saved me. Don't worry, Hibari-senpai, I won't dirty the school with my blood"

He was hit again. Takeshi has now two large bumps on his head as he looked at Kyoya with now confused eyes, "Don't waste your life on something so trivial, your arm will heal in time."

"...are you.....comforting me?" Takeshi asked in disbelief.

Steel grey eyes narrowed at him, "Don't get me wrong, herbivore. Those words are not mine, I was simply tasked to deliver a message."

He rummaged in his pocket and handed a small paper to Takeshi. "I refuse to say more, that is the rest" the prefect said before leaving the classroom.

Takeshi blinked as he opened the small paper.

--Yamamoto, Think about your father and what he would feel if he lost his only remaining family left. He would be alone. Rather than running away from reality, face it head on, and if your friends turn their backs on you because of your broken arm and that you couldn't play baseball for a little while, then it's their loss of having a great friend--

His hand shook after he finished reading it, teardrops stained that small paper. One thing he knew is that someone out there truly cared, not for the baseball ace but of who he is, and he was going to find him and become his friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.7K 21
[COMPLETED] [A VERY OLD story of mine with bad writing , weird scenes , dramatic scenes and mostly bad things overall, but I love it and I can't brin...
114K 2.2K 13
When Sawada Tsunayoshi's class get's chosen to go on a class trip to Italy, will his class find out his real identity. How will they react when they...
359K 14.6K 38
A 27 year old Sawada Tsunayoshi was there, living in his hell of being a boss, PAPERWORKS. But then, he started getting dizzy and Byakuran gave him h...
823K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...