His Princess !! DISCONTINUED...

By Batman0131

Joclyn Woods looks like any other 17 year old, but no one knows what happens beyond the closed doors of her "... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Cover stuff..
Chapter 6
Sorry
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AHHH!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
🎉WINNERS OF THE FIRST COVER CONTEST!!🎉
Chapter 18
Not an update
Chapter 19
Hey!!! Still not an update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (preview)
Chapter 25
Guys...

Chapter 5

122K 3.5K 1.5K
By Batman0131

EXTREMELY UNEDITED!

Joclyn's POV:

   Leaning on my hand, I tried my best not to fall asleep. I guess that's what 20 minutes of sleep does to you. It was third block already and I actually kinda missed Grayson.

Don't judge. He smelled really good and so far he hadn't tried to bully me. He was nice and gave me his jacket.

I was actually dreading lunch. This was when my bullies showed their real fangs. When the dreading bell rang, I knew that my luck that lasted all day would soon end. Grabbing my stuff, I rushed out the door hoping to not run into them.

Basically running to my locker, I was stopped by a high heeled foot. Not stopping in time, I tripped and felt my cuts being reopened. Closing my eyes to keep in the tears, I blindly searched for my glasses knowing I wouldn't be able to see anything without them.

My hands brushed the lens when a foot stepped painfully on my arm.

"B*tch, who do you think you are stealing my man?" A familiar voice said who sounded a lot like Jennifer. Getting the courage to open my eyes, I looked up to see, in fact, Jennifer looking down at me. Beyond her flanked all of my other bullies with their boyfriends.

She's quick to find friends.

Wiggling my arm from under her treacherous foot, I tried to grab my glasses again, but was stopped when I heard a sickening crack of my glasses breaking echo through the empty corridors. This time I didn't stop the tears from flowing down my flushed cheeks. I had worked so hard to afford those glasses and now there gone.

"Is this wh*re deaf or is she too dumb to understand what I'm saying?" She asked rhetorically. Her minions and her laughed wickedly at my poor fate with not an ounce of sympathy or pity. She grabbed my arm with her manicured hand and pulled me up. It wasn't a hard task considering I only weighed 90 pounds.

"Ew, look at her. She's so fat. I honestly think you should just stop eating."

If only they knew.

Jennifer then proceeded to remove Grayson's leather jacket off me and threw it on the ground as if it had rabies on it.

"That's disgusting. I can't believe Grayson gave his leather jacket to this," she said looking up and down my body. On her first day here and she already managed to tear my broken heart even more.

I know I shouldn't let their words get to me, but they always do.

"Jen did you know her parents left her at an orphanage? God she's so ugly and repulsive that even her parents didn't want her," Britt, one of my main bullies, said. Jennifer chuckled darkly probably thinking of all the different ways to torture me with this new piece of information.

Jen then did something that I knew was going to come sooner or later. She slapped me. Hard. The act forced my head to fling to the side harshly, causing my cuts to expand more. I could feel blood starting to drop out. Thank goodness I was wearing a hoodie to hide it.

Sooner or later, everyone joined in the fun and I was degraded to a curled up weeping mess on the floor. I could feel my face swelling and I knew that one of my ankles was definitely sprained. Even more exhausted, my eyes kept shutting and opening. Tears streamed restlessly down my face and onto the cold tiled floor.

"Get up b*tch. We're not done," Jennifer said breathlessly, as if causing me pain was a hard activity. Two pairs of arms picked me up and violently stood me up. I swayed side to side from the fast motion and I knew I was losing consciousness quick. When she went to grab my hand, I accidentally scratched her.

Oh no.

Through my blurry vision I could see, I left barely any damage, except for a small white scratch on her arm. Even though it was small I knew I was in big trouble. Small sobs started to break out of my closed lips.

"You're gonna pay for that!" Jennifer screeched. One of the boys who was holding me, punched my gut so hard I toppled over finally losing consciousness. The last thing I heard was footsteps rushing towards us.

Grayson's POV:

Finally block three was over. Jennifer kept annoying me until I was ready to rip out my hair. She kept flirting with me, but I could care less. My thoughts always drifted towards my princess.

Wait what! She not mine!

But you wish she was yours. Stupid subconscious.

   I started walking towards the door to leave, but stopped when I felt something tangle between my feet. Looking down, I groaned when I saw Jennifer's bright pink purse laying on the floor. Being the gentleman I'm not, I decided to give it to her so she won't talk my ear off later about losing it.

   I sighed picking it up and continues walking to the door. I heard that she and some of her new friends were going outside so I decided to head towards the exiting doors. Before I could turn to the other hallway, I heard sobs coming down the left side.

I wonder who that is.

   I wasn't going act like Prince Charming or anything, but I was curious to see what was happening. When I turned to the hallway the sobs were the loudest, I saw Jennifer and her friends clustering around someone, probably the person who was sobbing. Thinking they were just consoling them, I didn't pay attention to much, but when Jennifer moved to the side, I saw a beaten up Joclyn.

   *** I was going to leave off here, but it's almost Christmas so I'm in a giving mood***

   Red. The wretched color coated my eyes blinding me with fury.

   Why are they hurting MY PRINCESS?!

    Snapping out of my shock, I dropped the d*mned purse and ran towards them just as Joclyn fell to the floor unconscious. Hearing my pounding footsteps, they turned their heads towards me. I saw their faces morph into shock, but they quickly covered it up. The second I reached them, Jennifer fell onto my chest heaving with fake sobs.

   "That stupid sl*t tried to hurt me!" She wailed gripping  onto my arms tightly. I pushed her away, disgusted. To plead her case, she showed me her scratched arm. Squinting, because it was that small, I saw a small line that was about an inch long. It didn't compare to what they did to my princess.

Ignoring everyone else, I bent down and picked up Joclyn. Holding her to my chest like a child, I violently glared at everyone else. I was about to take one step, when I saw Joclyn's broken glasses on the floor. This increased my anger. I bent down, picked the broken glasses, and turned around without another word. No one dared to stop me as I walked to my car whispering sweet nothings into her ear. When we reached outside, Joclyn unconsciously snuggled closer to me. I shivered when her warm breath hit my neck. Sadly, this moment came to an end when we reached my car.

Carefully, I buckled her in and jogged to the other side of my car. Seeing as she was shivering, I wondered where her leather jacket was.

Probably Jennifer has it. I thought bitterly. I can't believe that b*tch tried to hurt innocent Joclyn. Looking at her, I felt my features soften. I placed my big hand on her thigh and kneaded it gently, loving the tingles I got from one mere touch. She mumbled something under her breathe and squirmed a little. I smiled at her cuteness.

I never thought one tiny girl could make me feel all of these emotions, but surprisingly I loved it.

Sorry it's a late update. I had a booked weekend and a lot of homework, but I got it done! Yay! I know it's horrible, but I pinky promise I'll edit when I'm done.

4 votes and 3 comments for this chapter please with a cherry on top! And if you don't like cherries then put ur own toppings, but please get it down.

Vote! ❤️
Comment!💛
Share!💚

Love y'alls!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
875K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...
38.4M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...