Fake Dating the Bad Boy

By YaFairyTaleEnding

Highest rank in teen fiction #7 Highest rank in #boyfriend #2 Started 28th August 2016 COMPLETED 8th January... More

••••••••
Cast List
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Question
Chapter 2 - Deal
Chapter 3 - Aaron's house?!
Chapter 4 - My Prince Charming
Chapter 5 - My Night in with the Bad Boy
Chapter 6 - What happens, happens
Chapter 7- I'll do anything!
Chapter 8- Just a Peck
Chapter 9- Party with the Drunken Boys
Chapter 10- Cole Williams is a God!
Chapter 11 - A Confusing Morning
Chapter 12- Nothing..
Chapter 13- An eventful Thursday Evening
Chapter 14- 'He's got into your head again!'
Coles Pov - Chapter 13
Chapter 15 - Party! Wait, what happened at the party?
Chapter 16- Kisses and Cat Fights
Chapter 17- 'Can we kiss sober now?'
Chapter 18 - Not the Ticket Girl Again
Chapter 19- A Tiny Tutor Session and Unknown Texts
Chapter 20 - The New Girl, El
Chapter 21- Coles Pov
Chapter 22- Back on Good Terms with My Bad Boy
Chapter 23- What is going on under that table?!
Chapter 24- It May Have Been Our Second Kiss yet it felt like No1
Chapter 25- My Bad Boy Boyfriend
Thank you
Epilogue

Chapter 21 - Crazy Chris' Lake House

272K 8.5K 5.5K
By YaFairyTaleEnding

'Don't.' Gee instructed gravely as she pointed her finger at me.

I groaned loudly as I held the vase above my head.

'Olivia! You've already smashed half the plates on your shelf! Stop.' Gee said sternly as she grabbed the vase out of my hands.

'What gives her the right?!' I started as I stomped out of my living room and into the kitchen, 'to come back from wherever she came from and steal Cole?! And Aaron whilst she's at it!!' I yelled as I carried on pacing in anger around the kitchen table.

'Liv.' Gee sighed in worry as she followed closely behind me, struggling to keep up with my pace.
'You don't know she's going to steal Cole-'

'Gee.' I started as I stopped suddenly to turn to face her, 'Cole doesn't want anything to do with me anymore because of her!' I yelled as my voice broke.

'Maybe he just wants to keep his distance because he's trying to sort out whatever is going on his head.' Gee smiled.

'It's clear he wants El, Gee!' I cried as my voice cackled, tears welling up in my eyes.
'She's stunning, of course he would pick her over me.' I mumbled before I groaned loudly, 'You know what?! I don't even care!'

'Don't say that Liv! Anyone would pick you over El!!' Gee cried as she followed me out the kitchen into the hallway.

'Well, not Cole! I don't even care okay?! We're going to a party tonight and I'm getting a new boy! I don't even care who, if Cole wants El, he can have her! I'm not going to waste my time thinking about them!' I yelled before I collapsed into the sofa, my face buried deep into the pillow.

'Are you sure you don't care?' Gee sighed as she sat down next to me, 'We can go to a party tonight and get you a lad but I don't know anyone who has parties on Mondays.' Gee chuckled as she rubbed my hair.

'Crazy Chris?' I mumbled into the pillow.

'What?' Gee laughed.

'Crazy Chris!!' I smiled widely as I jumped up.

'Oh my god! Yeah!! Crazy Chris up the lake house!!' She grinned as she clapped her hands.

'Except, no one will go in the lake.' I frowned as I realised it was winter and like -3 degrees.

'You never know.' Gee smiled weirdly before she jumped up.
'Cole doesn't deserve you.' Gee sighed as she shook her head. 'You're so beautiful and kind and funny, any boy would be lucky to have you and if he decides to run back to his ex girlfriend who seems like a little bitch then he can go do that, but it's his loss.'

'I love you' I grinned as I hugged Gee.

'I love you too.' Gee replied before she jumped up, 'Right, I'll make some calls and see who's going to Chris' lake house tonight and I'll try and find out what boys are going, whilst you go upstairs and have a nice warm shower then we can get ready.'

I'm so glad I have Gee.
________________

'Purple.' I nodded as I looked at myself in the mirror holding up a black long sleeved lacy top and a purple lacy Bralet.

'Purple.' Gee nodded in agreement as she curled the ends of her hair.

I sighed as I stared back at my reflection. My hair was straight and full of volume, my makeup was done. I had a plum smokey eye and dark red lips.
'I look like shit.' I stated loudly as I fell back onto the bed.

'No you don't!!' Gee exclaimed as she sprayed hairspray all over her hair. 'I don't know what you see, you look bomb as fuc-'

'I look like shit compared to El, she's probably going tonight and I bet Cole and Aaron and Em-'

'Firstly, you're way prettier than El and secondly, you don't even know that they're going.' Gee sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

'Cole goes to any party he can.' I muttered as I sat up and folded my arms.

We both jumped as the house phone rang loudly. Gee and I quickly exchanged glances.
'Who rings the house phone?' Gee asked, her eyes wide.

'I don't know.' I replied as I walked out into the hallway, Gee following closely behind me.

'Hello?' I asked as I picked up the phone.

I frowned at Gee as there was no voice, just a muffled sound.

'Hellooo?' I asked again as I tapped my foot impatiently.

'HELP!!!' A weird voice yelled.

I winced as I pulled away from the phone, 'ow.' I muttered as I rubbed my ear.

'Who is it?' Gee asked as she took the phone from my hand.

'Hello?' Gee asked as she turned the phone on speaker and held it in between us both.

'You girls shouldn't be home alone.' A croaky deep voice said before the phone hung up.

'Prank call.' I stated before I walked back into my bedroom.

'No, Liv, that's really creeped me out.' Gee said quickly as she ran over to sit next to me on the bed.

'It was one of those voice machine things.' I replied as I pulled on my strappy black heels.

I jumped as the house phone rang again. 'Oh for gods sake.' I muttered as I stomped out into the hallway.

'What?' I said sternly as I picked up the phone.

'Do you two need a lift to the party?' The same croaky voice asked.

'Who is this?' I asked impatiently as I looked over at Gee who was resting against the door to my bedroom, a look of worry on her face.

'Who do you think?' The voice asked as it chuckled.

'I don't know.' I scoffed.

'Alex, you donk.' I heard Alex's voice say, the voice machine gone.

'What the hell Alex?!!?What are you doing?' I yelled as I looked over at Gee who sighed in relief.

'The boys dared me to it, calm your tits.' He replied.

'What boys?' I asked as I bit my nail.

'Trent and Ellis.' He said calmly.
Trent, that must be how he knows me and Gee are going to the party, of course Gee told Trent.

'He's with Trent and Ellis. Who's Ellis?' I whispered to Gee as I put my hand over the phone.

Gee grinned before she replied, 'The boy we were with at the party.'

I nodded at her before I put the phone back to my ear, 'Have you spoke to Cole?' I asked.

'Haven't seen him since yesterday, his phones been off all day, has he spoke to you?' Alex asked.

'Oh. Um, I'm not really.. Cole and I aren't really... um.. gonna talk anymore.' I stuttered as I scratched the back of my neck.

There was silence for a few moments but Alex's voice quickly piped up, 'What do you mean?' He asked.

'Um, don't worry, I'll tell you later. Can you give us that lift?' I asked.

'Yeah, we'll be there in 10, okay?' Alex chuckled before he hung up the phone.

'The boys will be here in 10.' I said to Gee as we walked back into my bedroom.

'Trent?' She asked smiling.

I rolled my eyes at her smiling.
_______________

'Are we picking up Cole?' Ellis chirped up from the back.

We were now all in the car and five minutes away from Chris' house, Alex was driving, me sat next to him in the passenger seat. Trent, Gee and Ellis were sat in the back, Trent in the middle with Gee to his left wrapped around his arm and Ellis on the right.
I told Alex all about El and how Cole decided it was best for me and him not to talk. Let's just say that Alex had a pretty intense reaction... He's still mad now, he didn't say much about it, but it seems like he has a pretty strong hatred for her for whatever reason.

Alex coughed loudly as he gave Ellis an evil stare through his wing mirror, 'No.' he stated loudly.

'Oh yeah, he's going with-'

'So, any of you drinking tonight?' Trent asked loudly, cutting Ellis off.

'Yep.' I replied, not really paying attention.

'Me and Liv have decided we're going to get smashed tonight.' Gee grinned as she rested her head on Trent's shoulder. 

'No you're not.' Alex said angrily as he increased the car speed.

'Why not?' I frowned at Alex, to which he ignored me as he shook his head.
The whole El thing really annoyed him.

'Because of the boys at Chris' Lake house, they'll take advantage.' Trent replied.

'No they won't, I can handle myself.' I stated.

'Well, you can't handle the guys.' Trent muttered.

I scoffed as I folded my arms. I don't care what Trent and Alex say, I do what I want.
___________________

'Right! All meet back here at 12! If you don't come to the car, I'm coming to get you!' Alex yelled as we all stood outside the car.

I frowned as I looked down at my phone. 7pm.
The lake house was huge and it had a long deck going out to the lake to the left of the house.
The music was booming and the house was packed, people were everywhere, I frowned at the couples holding hands sat on the deck dangling their legs above the water.

'I'm going to find Cole!' Alex yelled angrily before he stomped off up to the house.

'I'll see you guys later.' Ellis patted my back before he walked out to the deck.

'You coming with us?' Gee grinned as she held onto Trent's hand tightly.

I frowned, as much as I wanted company, I didn't want to be a third wheel. 'No, don't worry, I'll go find some people.' I smiled slightly.

'See you later then Livstar.' Trent winked before they walked out to the deck.

I sighed as I stayed in my spot outside the car. Okay,so being alone at a party is quite embarrassing. I guess I need to go into the house though, to get drink of course.

I gulped as I entered the large wooden front door. Here we go.

'Olivia!!!' Chris welcomed me as he gave me a big hug, which was quite a struggle as there were so many people you could barely move.
Chris knew everyone and everyone knew Chris.

'Hey Chris! Where's the drink?' I yelled over the loud music.

Chris motioned towards the kitchen before he said, 'Don't drink too much!'

'Okay!' I yelled back as I pushed through all the people and into the kitchen.

My eyes widened as they landed on the kitchen table which had a mounting of drinks stacked up, all different. Smirnoff ice, vodka shots, Bulmers, Strongbow, and surprise surprise no one had touched the WKD. You name any drink, it was there.

'A lot isn't it?' A  calm deep voice chuckled from behind me.

I quickly turned round to come face to face with a familiar boy. Well, I didn't know who he was, but I definitely recognised him. I squinted at him as I tried to remember where I had seen him before. Hazel eyes, fluffy brown hair gelled up sexily, big muscles, extremely hot.  Oh no, the guy from one of the last parties.

'You're not gonna try and get me in one of the rooms this time, are you?' I winced as I stared at his eyes, his eyes seemed to have me trapped. They were so mysterious and ugh, he was hot

The boy chocked on his breath for a few seconds before he recomposed himself and frowned at me, 'What?!' He laughed.

'You don't remember?!' I asked, feigning shock. Of course he wouldn't remember, he was clearly smashed at the time.

'What are you on about?!' He looked at me weirdly, as though I was some kind of mental person who was about to stab him.

'Don't worry.' I sighed as I grabbed a Strongbow.

'I'm Matt.' He introduced himself as he rested against the wall.

'Liv.' I smiled as I shook his hand.

'You got a boyfriend?' He smirked, obviously just joking around.

I raised an eyebrow at him, 'No.'

'Want one?' He smirked again.

I frowned at him before I realised I needed to be flirty, I had to get over Cole and Aaron some way.
'Depends.' I smirked as I opened my can.

'Depends?' He raised an eyebrow as he took a step closer to me.

'Yep.' I replied as I stared back at his eyes before I took a sip out of my drink, to which he laughed a cute laugh and shook his head.

Let's just hope tonight will be a good one.

___________________________

I hummed to the music as I swayed my hips. I shivered slightly as Matt grabbed my hips and whispered something in my ear.
I smiled to myself as he kept saying stuff in my ear, God knows what he was saying. I could barely hear anything but the music.

I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket as I kept dancing. 10:30pm. I smiled as I put it back into my pocket. I was happy for the first time in what felt like for ages.

'Come to the deck.' I heard Matt say as he grabbed my hand.

I nodded as I followed him out of the dance room and into the hallway.

'Liv?' I heard a familiar voice yell.

I quickly whipped my head round as I stumbled slightly. I wasn't drunk, but I was a bit tipsy. Okay, maybe I was drunk but not too drunk...

'Where are you going with him?' Alex yelled as he followed me through the hallway, a few people walking with him but I couldn't quite make out who.

'Dick!!' I yelled back before I turned back around and walked with Matt.

'DICK?! Liv!!!' Alex yelled loudly as he tried to catch up with me.

'No! Deck silly!' I laughed before Matt and I walked out of the house.

Matt smiled down at me as we walked down the deck before we sat on the edge and looked down at the lake.

I smiled weirdly as I stared at Matt's gorgeous face, 'Fuck Cole.' I said before I pounced at Matt and caressed his face with kisses.

I heard Matt laugh as I kissed his forehead and cheek, 'Liv.' He chuckled as he pushed me off him.

I pouted as I scoffed. 'But I want to kiss you.' I pouted dramatically as I grabbed his arm.

Matt laughed as he stared down at me, 'You've drunk too much.' He muttered before he moved my hair our of my face.

'No I havent!' I protested before I quickly jumped back on Matt and kissed his whole face, everywhere but his lips.

Matt laughed loudly as he tried to push me off him again but I stayed still. 'Liv, stop.'

I pouted as I stopped but I stayed on his lap facing him. I sighed as I leaned in and hugged him, my head resting on his shoulder.

Matt also sighed as he wrapped his arms round me.

'Liv, let's go, get off him. Come on.' I heard a voice say from behind us.

'Fuck off Alex, it's not even 12 yet.' I muttered into Matts shoulder, not bothering to look up.

'Liv, come on.' Alex's voice instructed as I heard footsteps behind him.

'She's fine with me.' Matt said calmly as he rubbed my back.

'I don't care, she's coming with us now.' Alex replied.

'No I'm not.' I mumbled as I held onto Matt tightly, not bothering to move.

'Just call me later.' Matt whispered in my ear.

'But I don't want to leave you!' I cried as I looked up from Matt's shoulder.

I heard someone scoff next to Alex. 'What the fuck.' The person muttered to themself laughing.

'Liv its fine, I'll ring you after.' Matt laughed in my ear before he lifted me up to standing.

I squinted as I looked at Alex, who I could barely see, and a few other people with him. I rubbed my eyes before I stomped over to Alex in a strop.

'Why are we going?' I asked as I folded my arms and stumbled.

'She's fucking pissed.' The person next to Alex said, his voice familiar.

'Exactly, see what you've done. Its your fault.' Alex hissed at the person next to him.

'I'm not!' I protested as I squinted at the person next to Alex.
'What's he doing here!?' I yelled as I realised it was Cole.

'Well you may as well go back with El and Aaron and all those pricks, its not like she's going to understand what's going on when you apologize.' Alex hissed at Cole.

'I told you I shouldn't say sorry, Alex!' Cole started, 'How many times do I have to tell you?!' He yelled loudly before he kicked a bin over and stomped back down the deck.

'El brings out the worst in him.' Alex muttered to Ellis who was stood behind him.

I squinted at the two of them as I swayed slightly to the left, 'What day is it?'

Alex shook his head at me as Ellis laughed.
Alex sighed before he said, 'Right let's go get Gee and Trent, its been an odd night.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 12.9K 37
Emma is the quiet, clumsy nerd that keeps to herself and is invisible to everyone but her quirky best friend Stella. Even her alcoholic father and br...
156K 4.1K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...
1.4M 28.2K 63
They don't play to win. They play to hurt. Sterling Academy's irresistible reputation all came crashing down last year when a list of the 'top thirty...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...