Broken Angel ( Byakuya Kuchik...

By demixoxo

Hikari was the prized princess of the soul society. What happens when the one she loves knocks her of her thr... More

Broken Angel ( Byakuya Kuchiki Love Story)
Silent Tear from the beginning
The Guardian take her place
Can I do this?
I curse the day you were born
New Beginning?....Dammit
Walking into the Lion Den
Catch me if you can?
Why Should I go back?
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home part 2
She is just..WOW!!!!!!!!
Its been a while
Let's get down to Business
A sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
What Doesn't kill you makes you stronger?
Turn Up the Heat!!!
Ice Dragons Wrath
Strength from within
Calm and Collected
Raise my glass and a stupid mistake
An Evil Plan
Song from the......What?
A Drunken Confession
No words
Night of silent dreams
Only for one night
Never should have let you go
No Limitations
Flashbacks
Bigger the Challenge the Harder the Fall
To protect and crumble
HEY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!
Out of range
A demon's heart
My own worst enemy
No words left unsaid
Hey Guys!!!
Never Coming Back
Finally Together
The end

Walking down memory lane

3K 72 4
By demixoxo

Broken Angel (Byakuya Kuchiki love story )

--> memo 

The story probably going to be like slow but it will make sense 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Walking down memory lane

Byakuya Kuchiki POV:

Standing in this house made me beyond nervous. I mean the history from the past was still imbedded in everyone's mind. It couldn't get any worse until Lord Hogo-sha showed up.

" So they sent you" he said roughly " If you are going to cause my little princess any harm during her stay. I will warn you that your whole family is walking on thin ice. I will not hesitate to strip your family of their noble name. And please if the talk of you know who comes into conversation please be somewhat gentle with Hikari. She has had a worst couple of years then you think"

" Yes sir" I bluntly responded.

Not long after that silence filled the room and the tension was high until and angel arrived. Her beauty was captivating. The was the white clothes looked on her made her seem truly angelic. The way she looked brought back memories of when we were young and in love. Her long legs looked so and beautiful body looked utterly fantastic.

" I'm ready now we can leave" Her voice sounded like bells and sweet music.

As we were walking we passed my families manor only to see the sakura trees were in bloom. She complemented on them saying me and my wife must take great care of them. Talking about my late wife sent a surge of pain to my chest. It had been to long since I had someone in my arms. I knew if I told her about Hisana's passing that it wouldn't only kill me but Hikari as well. And all I could do was nod as a response.

We were very calm when a sudden gust of wind blew a sakura blossom into Hikari's hand. She looked the same as she did when we were younger. She always loved to sit in the kuchiki garden on a sunny day. It's because of her there are so many sakura trees cause they were her favorite. And when Hisana moved in she didn't want to change it because she wanted to have something of Hikari's while she was gone.

Then she smiled and it was like the time had stopped and I was just delivered a gift from the heavens. And at a moment I felt like I was falling for her all over again. If only she could forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 58.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4.9K 168 18
Your clan kept some business with the Senju since the Warring Period, but now the Hokage of Konoha and head of the powerful clan, Hashirama, wants to...
250K 5.3K 41
You just arrived at Phoenix drop high and didn't except a mysterious handsome boy there,you fall for him but you know he won't except you because you...
16.2K 390 54
Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the ground. Head hanging low from the recoil of...