Walking down memory lane

Broken Angel (Byakuya Kuchiki love story )

--> memo 

The story probably going to be like slow but it will make sense 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Walking down memory lane

Byakuya Kuchiki POV:

Standing in this house made me beyond nervous. I mean the history from the past was still imbedded in everyone's mind. It couldn't get any worse until Lord Hogo-sha showed up.

" So they sent you" he said roughly " If you are going to cause my little princess any harm during her stay. I will warn you that your whole family is walking on thin ice. I will not hesitate to strip your family of their noble name. And please if the talk of you know who comes into conversation please be somewhat gentle with Hikari. She has had a worst couple of years then you think"

" Yes sir" I bluntly responded.

Not long after that silence filled the room and the tension was high until and angel arrived. Her beauty was captivating. The was the white clothes looked on her made her seem truly angelic. The way she looked brought back memories of when we were young and in love. Her long legs looked so and beautiful body looked utterly fantastic.

" I'm ready now we can leave" Her voice sounded like bells and sweet music.

As we were walking we passed my families manor only to see the sakura trees were in bloom. She complemented on them saying me and my wife must take great care of them. Talking about my late wife sent a surge of pain to my chest. It had been to long since I had someone in my arms. I knew if I told her about Hisana's passing that it wouldn't only kill me but Hikari as well. And all I could do was nod as a response.

We were very calm when a sudden gust of wind blew a sakura blossom into Hikari's hand. She looked the same as she did when we were younger. She always loved to sit in the kuchiki garden on a sunny day. It's because of her there are so many sakura trees cause they were her favorite. And when Hisana moved in she didn't want to change it because she wanted to have something of Hikari's while she was gone.

Then she smiled and it was like the time had stopped and I was just delivered a gift from the heavens. And at a moment I felt like I was falling for her all over again. If only she could forgive me.