No words

Broken Angel (Byakuya Kuchiki love story) 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

No Words

Byakuya's POV\/\/\/\/\/

You had just reached you manor. You couldn't get your mind off of what Hikari had said. Even thought in her drunk state you knew she was saying was how she felt. But you knew that she didn't say it all.

Your thought were interrupted when one of your maids decided to greet you.

"Hello Lord Kuchiki. Is there anything I can do for you?" the girl tried to say seductively. She did this everyday and her failed attempts to get your attention were utterly disgusting. So you just replied to her with a cold glare and a grunt. And continued walking towards your room.

As you walked down the cold hallway you couldn't help but look at the picture on the wall. After Hisana died you had put pictures up so you could see her face. That was until you came upon a picture of you and Hikari. Hisana wanted to keep Hikari's spirit close knowing that they wouldn't meet again, and even if they did it would have been pointless.

The picture was of you and Hikari right after you had proposed to her. She had tears streaming down her face with ruined make up, but she never looked anymore beautiful. You had proposed to her on her birthday in front of everyone. It couldn't have been more perfect. And when she said yes she jumped into your arms and cried her eyed out. You could tell that they were happy tears so you laughed and comforted her. The picture was taken when she had stopped crying and just looked at you with the most hypnotizing grey eyes and a 100 watt smile. You had reflect the image back to her.

It took you a few minutes to snap out of your trance. You found yourself staring at the picture on the wall, but that was all it was. You knew that you could never turn back time and fix it. And on the other hand you did want to turn back time because you did enjoy the time you had with Hisana. though she wasn't Hikari.

Your loneliness was your punishment for hurting an innocent girl who loved you, and now she cant look you in the eyes.

' What have I done? Hisana if you were here you would know what to do' you thought

You then walked to your room. You avoided any pictures and any people that had tried to get your attention.

You then slid open the door of your room and walked in. And closed the door silently without thought. Got yourself ready for bed and laid down in your bed. You let sleep over take you.

\/\/\/Byakuya's dream world\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You woke up again in the meadow from your last dream. And once again you were alone or so you thought. You turned your head to the right and what you saw didn't surprise you.

'Hisana' your thought echoed through your head

Then you looked to the left it was

'Hikari'

She was smiling at you as though she was happy to see you again. She then begun to sit up and look to your left, but when you turned your head Hisana was gone. Looking over to Hikari you could see the sky turning a traitorous black with stormy gray clouds. The winds had picked up.

Hikari's once beautiful what dress was stained black and her eyes seemed blank. She the rose from her spot besides me a walked into the forest. You followed after her only to see your worst fears. A tall man dressed in white with black outlines had his sword stained with Hikari's blood. She looked at you with tears streaming down her face. Her eyes almost pleading for you. She mouthed something you could understand then her eyes closed for the last time.

"HIKARI!! NO!!!" you screamed before you were engulfed in darkness. You jumped out of bed with a start. You held your chest trying to calm you vibrating heart. You had no words to describe you recent nightmare.