A New Beggining (Naruto Fan-F...

By crl102299

Jason Shadow is not the typical 14 year old girl. Actaully she is the complete opposite, and one day her worl... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14

Ch. 5

155 2 0
By crl102299

(Sasuke's P.O.V.)

I was walking around and I would guess it was around 12 or 1am. I was walking through the woods as I heard a scream. It sounded like it came from a girl around my age.....it was a blood curdling scream!! I ran as fast as I could and hid in the trees to investigate what the situation was, when i noticed a group of teenage guys...probably around 16. There were 5 of them and they were carrying a girl probably around 12 over their shoulders while laughing. They didnt sense me since I made my chakra undetectable. I watched as they carried her as she was unconsiously struggling in their arms.

"Hey guys look, I think she wants to play a game" Guy number 1 said

"Time to have some fun" Guy #2 laughed.

Guy #4 came over and grabbed the unconsious girl and slammed her into the tree and tied her up. She yelped because of how tight the ropes were. Then guy#3 picked up a stick and whipped her with it  across the face. Guy #5 got his sword and slashed he right shoulder, and then threw some needles wich went into her right leg. I made a clone and jumped out of the tree while my clone stayed back. I took out guy#5 first since he had all of the weapns. It was quite easy since hewas drunk. I punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach. next I stabbed him with his sword that I stoll. When he was unconcious, guy #4 and #3 came after me. I just slit their throats with the sword, then I had my go after Guy #2 and while my clone was fighting guy#2 I fought off guy#1 and I punched him, and sent him flying bac 20 feet into the tree, then I ran up to him and kicked him, then I cut him across his face and he fell to the ground unconcious. I turned around and looked for my clone and guy #2 but all there was, was guy # 2 on the ground unconsious. I smirked...wow that was too easy.

I walked over the the girl and cut the ropes. I carefully lifted her up and carried  he bridal style out of the woods and while i was walking down the street towards my house, she curly up to my chest, I guess to get warm. I quickly stopped walking and check that she was still sleeping, which she was so I kept walking, thankful nobody could see the faint blush I felt forming on my cheeks.

When I got to my house, I unlocked and opened the door and carried her to my bedroom. I went to grab a wash cloth and I wiped some of the blood off of her face and shoulder. Then I stoftly layed her under the covers so she would keep warm.

Before I left the room I noticed how peaceful she looked and how beautiful her red hair was when the moonlight hit it. I shut the curtain so the sun wont bother her in the morning then I left the room and softly closed the door. I guess tonight I would be sleeping on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
22.7K 512 6
It all started on Naruto's birthday when his problems came to light, now Sasuke is all he has. Sasuke's life has been shrouded in darkness as far as...
45.3K 796 37
Naruto always was different but what happens when everyone knows that Naruto they knows is not the real Naruto.
37.2K 1.5K 33
Emily, a normal girl, with an a slightly shy and antisocial exterior, and basically no excitement in her life. But..... What happens when this seemi...