A New Beggining (Naruto Fan-F...

Von crl102299

Jason Shadow is not the typical 14 year old girl. Actaully she is the complete opposite, and one day her worl... Mehr

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14

Ch. 4

163 2 0
Von crl102299

       I was still shaking violently, and I believe I've gone crazy. Sasuke Has been gone for a while now and I am still in the same position against the wall. 'I'm terrified, how could this be happening. What is wrong with me!! I don't understand how I could fall asleep in my world, and wake up in the Naruto world. About 10 minutes later as I was calming down, Sasuke came to check on me. I still was laying against the wall, and he had a worried expression or maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

"Are you ok?" Sasuke said

"I'm fine" I replied without a hint of emotion.

I've mastered the pocker face/no emotion technique, because thats how I kept everyone from wondering why I was sad. I just put an emotionless mask on and nobody asks. They usually assume that I am tried, which most of the time is the case. I then looked down at myself, and examined how bad my injuries were. 'OMG what the fuck happened to me. I know I got beat pretty bad but holy shit, what did they do to me.' I thought. My stomach was slashed and cut by what looks like a a sword. My shoulder had a huge gash in it, and my legs had holes like i had been stabbed by needles. My wrist hurt a bit too.

'You should probably get cleaned up.." sasuke stated

"Umm, yeah..." I barely managed to say audible to anyone but me.

Sasuke showed me to the bathroom. I walked in and locked the door. First I checked what I was wearing. I guess my clothes magically changed as I appeared in this world. I was wearing a black dress, that exposed my whole stomach. It reached to the middle of my thighs. I had a chain necklace that was silver and it had my name, Jayson, engraved into it. I looked into the mirror to see that I had emotionless black eyes like Sasuke. I had blood red hair and very pale skin...almost white. 'Well this is interesting....'

I jumped in the shower, to clean off the dried blood that has now caked my wounds. After I had finished, I looked at my wounds to see the full extent of the damage. Looks like there going to leave scars. I grabbed some bandages and wrapped my stomach wound some. I wrapped some bandagges for my right shoulder thart had been slashed by a sword. I wrapped the wound and tightened my black combat boots. I unlocked the door and stepped out back into the hall...still not believeing this has happened!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58.1K 2K 137
Sasuke, a player on Konoha High's hockey team has to deal with a girl, Sakura who gets the opportunity to practice with his team. Although things tak...
332 2 36
Sasuke Mokegeki is pretty much your average naive main protagonist. Sad past, clumsy best friend, and an invisible girl who's been through plenty...
130K 2.6K 30
What if Madara Uchiha didn't die but escaped after black zetsu stabbed him and decided to lay low for awhile to recover his strength and plan on what...
169K 5K 22
STORY COMPLETE. Sasuke didn't expect to get a letter telling him that his Banked Sperm (that was only known about by his wife whom he was not ready t...