Diana

By MJsFantasyWriter

Felicia has strong feelings for her best friend Michael but he doesn't feel the same. Leaving her heartbroken... More

Telling Him How She Feels
HeartBreak
Trying To Get Over You
Should I Be Sad?
Don't Come Back Hoe
Girls Night Out
Chapter 7
The Hotel
OMG I Kissed Him
Does This Mean...?
One Month Later
Phone Call
Really?
He Can't Explain His Sudden Feelings
A Working Plain
The Twist
Going Through It
New Memories
Moving On

You Will Pay

634 34 11
By MJsFantasyWriter

"You okay?" I hear him say.

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yes Jo damn just go to sleep." I feel him wrap his arms around me.

"Do you wanna leave?" he sighs.

"Why are you so mean?"

"Because you're being annoying." He squeezes me tighter and kisses my neck.

"Stop!" I shout.

"Be quiet! People are asleep and I will not stop...I thought you liked me." I hear him sounding a little heartbroken.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to him...maybe I shouldn't have kissed him...I don't know I'm confused! He sighs.

"Just go to sleep." I tell him softly. "I will with my arms still around you." He says breathing his hot breath on my neck as it travels down my back. I tense up and nod feeling helpless, I hear him giggle.

"Why you acting like that now? I love it when your aggressive." I smile slightly...maybe I should loosen up. He grabs me and turns me on my back and I stare into his beautiful hazel eyes. He gently slips on top of me staring at me with a smile.

"You are so beautiful Felicia." I smile widely.

"Thank you." He nods and leans down quickly and kisses me gently. I kiss him back feeling overwhelmed though, he breaks the kiss and then he stares at me.

"I'm not having sex with you if that's what you think I'm about to do." He bust out laughing.

"That's not my goal...I am not here to fuck you then leave! No! I just want you to be mines...please?" I look at him for a minute and then nod. His eyes get wide and he leans down and hugs the shit out of me.

"Ok! Ok! OKAY!" I shout he let's go and continues to sit on top of me "I'm not heavy on you?"

"No." he nods and stares at me.

"Thank you so much Felicia! I will not let you down! I will try and be my best for you and I will not hurt you!" I nod and smile.

"Now get off me I'm tried!" he giggles and nods he slides off me and lays next to me pulling me into his arms. I never thought I would be going out with Jo.

In The Morning/Michael's Point Of View

I sigh and raise up and see Diana peacefully sleeping. I smile and kiss her cheek, I lean up and stretch and yawn. I move the covers off me and get up.

"Good morning Mike!" I hear Diana say happily I smile and turn around.

"Morning D." She smiles widely. She closes her eyes back and I giggle I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I hop into the shower, I stand in the water for a bit then wash up and risen off. I step out and see Diana brushing her teeth staring at me, I blush and grab a towel quickly.

I walk pass her and go into my closet and pull out this light blue sweater and some jeans. I get dress and Diana hops into the shower. I turn on the TV and spongebob is on, haha I love that yellow little fella.

"Sir?, Mr.Jackson your 9:00 breakfast meal is almost ready should I tell the others?"

"Oh I almost forgot about that thanks Roman and by the way it's Michael. Yes I would love for you to tell them." He nods and walks out. I hired a new butler. It's funny to watch him work cause he's so proper and say things so properly.

Jo's Point Of View 😉

I wake up and yawn, I feel on the bed Felicia isn't in the bed. Then I hear the shower and smile, I'm not gonna try and make a move. Even though you all have been noticing I am a little freak haha. But I'm a man right? 😊. I turn on the TV and the news is on, I watch that for a bit until there's a knock on the door.

I walk over to the door quickly and open the door. And see this guy...looks like a butler.

"Yes sir?"

"Uh yes sir I am here to deliver a message. Mr.Jackson has set up a breakfast meal for this nine o' clock fine morning and I was here to let you know it's almost ready." I smile and nod.

"Thank you sir." he nods and walks off. Cool a nice well cooked breakfast this morning. I walk back over to the bed and sit back down and that's when Felicia walks out and smiles at me. And then walks to her closet...I'm trying my best not to act a fool up in here.

I wanna snatch that towel off her and kiss all over here body. Felicia is so beautiful, I don't understand why she doesn't see it. Her beautiful light brown colored hair, her bouncy curls, her arched eyebrows, high cheek bones,nice little body.

Gosh I need to keep my composure, all of a sudden I'm snapped out of my thoughts literally by Felicia snapping her fingers in my face saying.

"Hello! Hello! Joooooo!??!" I blush and look away.

"Yes?"

"Who was that at the door?"

"Oh it was Michael's butler telling us that the breakfast meal for nine o' clock is almost ready." She nods and head back into the bathroom with her clothes.

At Breakfast At The Table/Jo's Point Of View

I pass Michael, this sauce and smile weirdly. Like what the fuck is that sauce I shake it off and continue to eat. "This meal is really amazing Michael! Thanks for letting me stay and have breakfast."

"Any time, your like a brother to me and your looking after my best friend." I smile and nod, I look at Felicia who looks bothered by all this. Her head is down and she been like that ever since we got to the table. Quiet, un easy, head down, and eating a little sadly. I lean over into her ear.

"You okay babe?" she looks up and gives me a fake smile and nods. I smile slightly and shrug it...we'll just talk about it in the room.

"So I would like to make announcement." Everyone looks up at me even Felicia, I grab her hand and smile, she looks curious at me and un easy.

"Well it's been months and I'm so glad it happen but last night Felicia agreed to be with me!" I say proudly with a smile I look over at Felicia who looks away sadly and continues to eat. I look up at Diana and Michael and Diana smiles at me.

"Omg congratulations!" I smile.

"Thanks so much!" I look at Michael who looks slightly angry at me.

"Uh I need to be excuse please." We all nod and Michael gets up.

"I need to do the same." Felicia says and I sigh.

"Felicia..." I sigh, Diana gets up after Michael sadly. I get up as well after Felicia. I hear her door slam and I walk up the stairs and open the door and walk in the room. Slamming the door and locking it, I feel slightly annoyed.

"What the hell is your problem Felicia?" She just sits on the bed with her back turn towards me.

"Answer me! I have been nothing but nice to you!"

"It's Michael! I can't take this shit anymore! I'm so jealous! Stupid Diana stole my man! I expressed my feelings to him he rejected me then out of no where he's with Diana! I don't belong to you...I don't belong to any one! All I think about is Michael and how much I want him, don't get me wrong you're sexy, nice eyes, beautiful voice. And everything else but I been having feelings for Michael ever since I was 13! And being rejected by the one you love hurts so badly!" I can't believe what I'm hearing...I had no clue...no idea she had these feelings for Michael...? I didn't think he was her type but anyways jealous...? She beautiful, she has me.

It hurts to know the one your with doesn't really want you...they want someone else.

"You just don't understand."

"No I understand perfectly! You only used me to get your mind off Michael! You could have just told me how you felt and what you've been going through!" I walk over to Felicia angrily and hurt and I get in front of her and hold her hands. She try's to pull away.

"Look! Stop it Felicia! I haven't hurt you...he did! Stop being aggressive with me!" My voice cracks and I look away letting go off her hands and sitting on the floor with my head in my hands and wanting to break down for her. The first day Michael hired me and when I first laid eyes on her...she looked sad and broken, like her heart had been ripped out and tore into a million little small pieces.

Diana's Point Of View

I don't hear anymore yelling, but I'm not moving until I know they're done talking. Haha I'm stupid? Haha that stupid little bitch...don't hate cause he wanted me and not you! 😉😘 I shake my head smiling widely. I'm going to be angry at her as well, if Michael is mad at who ever then I will do the same. I smile mischievously, all of a sudden I hear them talking again.

"You're going to neither start talking to me and loosen up with me or we break up..." Oooh it's getting good I keep smiling and press my ear against the door.

Jo's Point Of View

I keep staring up at her "why was he so mad?" she manage to say as tears roll down her cheeks.

"Who Michael?" she nods.

"Because maybe he's jealous..." She looks up at me with tears rolling down her cheeks still.

"He can't be... he has the beautiful Diana" she says looking back down.

"So... but he's missing out on something... he didn't chase after something that could have been his. For some odd reason he wants you to be alone, to suffer, not to be with any one. He has feelings for you Felicia, a blind man can see that..."

"What!?!? Are you crazy? He does not, I'm not his type."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, because he told me to my face." she wipes her tears.

"Jo I'm sorry I'm putting you through this, I didn't know things we're gonna turn out like this."

"I like you Felicia... I hope you can just let it go... the feelings you have for him. Because I really really really like you, you don't know how much I like you."

"I do, you feel the same way I do right now about Michael. But I guess you're right even though Michael may like me I'm going to try and sub press the feelings and try my hardest to move on. Because I don't like breaking peoples hearts, especially if they feel what I feel"

Diana's Point Of View

OMG I can't believe this shit... how the hell does Jo know how my baby is feeling. Now it's time for me and Michael to talk and to keep this recording of they're conversation to myself and for evidence.😈 I stuck the recorder in my pocket and walk away from the door and open Michael's door and step inside shutting the door.

"Michael baby we need to talk" he sighs and puts his fingers through his hair.

"Do you have feelings for Felicia?" He turns to me and I keep leaning on the door with my arms folded and a smirk plastered on my face.

"No Diana, I love you!"

"Mmm you sure? And love is such a strong word."

"I'm firing Jo!" My eyes widen and I look at him like he's playing because I don't think that is such a good idea.

"I don't think that's such a good idea..."

"It is! It's so inappropriate for him to being going out with her when he suppose to be protecting her."

"Michael that makes no sense... just fucking admit it! You have feelings for Felicia!" he sighs.

"We are friends, we should always be friends. It would be awkward for us to be going together... it's not right."

"Michael, we're you using me?" He looks up at me so angrily and I keep my smirk.

"No! I said I don't like her! She is and I repeat she is not my type!"

"Yeah it's real funny you say that because if she wasn't your type, you wouldn't be getting angry at her for being with Jo, you wouldn't be so distance at times with me and thinking about her twenty four seven, and you wouldn't sometimes masturbrate when looking at her picture!" He looks away embarrassed.

"Get out Diana!" I'm so taken back by his words.

"Get out? Really? Get out?"

"Yes asshole get the fuck out my house!" I feel my heart about to break, I walk to the door and walk out quickly and run down the hall way and down the stairs and out the door as tears run down my cheeks and I get the keys out of my pocket and unlock the door and snatch it open. I get in wipe my tears away but they keep coming, I start the damn car and drive away. I wipe my tears and continue to drive home, once I arrive, I park, I get out angrily and slam the door as angry tears stream down my face.

I walk on the porch stomping, I unlock my front door and walk in angrily. I turn around slam the door and lock it, I slam the keys on the floor and head into the kitchen and grab my favorite wine. I grab a damn glass and pour the wine I gulp it down quickly and angrily and take a deep breathe as I try to calm down and tears or hurt, anger, and sadness stroll down my cheeks.

I turn over to the living room and see the picture of me and Felicia sitting on my table.

"You! You bitch!" I run over to the picture and snatch it.

"You! You did this! Now he hates me... haha you slutly whore! You are gonna pay for this bullshit! I promise" I laugh evilly as I throw the picture hearing all the glass shatter against the wall!

"HHAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL PAY BITCH!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 935 30
Michael and Olivia have been in each others lives for as long as they can remember. They have been through whatever comes their way together and give...
202K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
1K 34 7
Natalia Reed, an exotic dancer with a horrible past, finds herself becoming an arm candy. Eventually this forced arrangement turns into a twisty love...
648 23 15
Sarah is moving west with her family. Having just turned eighteen, she was perfectly content to stay in the town where she grew up, however, she has...