Affliction

By dovato

SEQUEL TO "TORN" Wilmer. Demi. Annie. Family. It took Annie one year to accept, befriend, trust, and love her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46

41

2.4K 126 24
By dovato

Annie

Have you ever thought 'this is how I die'? Have you ever looked death right in the face? Have you ever heard Heavens gates opening up for you? Me neither, but after that workout, I'm surprised I didn't.

"I'm here!" I heard my mom sing, walking closer to the kitchen. Lord, be with Wilmer for he didn't mean to almost kill me.

I sat there, chest rapidly rising and falling. I'm struggling to catch a steady, rhythmic heart beat and honestly, it's scaring me. For hours, I did nonstop cardio. That's insane for someone who doesn't workout.

I flinched when I felt Didi place yet another freezing washcloth on my neck. See, I call Dianna Didi and grandma. But she's too young to be grandma and Didi seems more fitting.

"What? I leave you two alone for a week and you're fine but I leave for two hours and you almost kill her?" Demi joked, then turned serious, "Wait- seriously, baby girl, what's wrong?"

"I.. I worked out, mom." My voice trembled as I find it hard to gather the strength to speak.

"What the hell did you do?!" She rushed to my side, cupping my cheeks, feeling my temperature. "Run a marathon?!"

"Something like that."

"I'm an awful person.." Wilmer said for the thousandth time from beside me.

I wanted to say he wasn't a bad person and I truly wasn't mad at him, but it was too much. I'm just trying to cool down and be able to breathe without it hurting.

"Why would you say that?" Demi asked, standing over me, hopeless.

"I.. I did.. this.." he sighed, his voice sounding like he could cry, "I overworked her."

"Tell me what happened." Demi demanded to Wilmer, her hand softly roaming on top of my head in attempt to comfort me.

"She.. I saw the fire escape. I asked why it was out. She said she snuck out with friends. I was calm. I found a condom. She said it was a boy. My mind.. just.. the past.. I freaked out and made her exercise as a punishment. A ton of fucking exercise and then I found out.." he slammed his first down, "I'm so fucking stupid! I'm so, sorry baby girl. I am."

I believe him. I feel bad for him, I really do. This was all my fault, though. He shouldn't take the blame for this.

"It was Madison," Didi finished his sentence, layering me up with some more ice, "She's the one that did it and Annie covered for her."

Her fingers came to a halt on top of my head. Uh oh. "I'm not going to be mad. I am calm." She lied.

"No, you should be mad. I can't believe I-" Wilmer started, but Demi interrupted him.

"You're right, I should be pissed! I should be pissed that you've been preaching about co-parenting but right when something happens and we need to come together and agree, you take matters into your own hands! By almost sending my daughter into heat exhaustion!" Mom fumed, making me cringe.

"If you were in my shoes, you would've felt the same way.." he said.

"Was taking her phone away not good enough until I got home?"

"You have no idea how bad I feel, okay? I'm sorry- I just reacted. Nothing you say to me right now will be worse than what I've already said to myself."

Moments pass, filled with silence. Nobody says a word and all you can hear is my heavy breathing. This is the most blown out of proportion situation to ever happen on planet earth.

"I'm sorry," Demi said, "for snapping. I just get really worried when Annie gets sick.. or.. dying- whatever."

"I know, and I'm sorry too," Wilmer added, "to both of you."

Demi sighed, then turned her attention back onto me, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Never been better," I raised a thumbs up. "Can we take the ice off me now? I'm starting to go numb."

"I got it," Wilmer said, collecting the ice packs and cold cloths off my neck and face.

Mom and I made eye contact and she motioned for me to stand as she sat down. I slowly stood up, testing to see if my legs work. They do.

She pulled me down onto her lap, securely wrapping her arms around my waist. "So how much are we talking? A mile?"

"As in everything I've done today?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Did he just make you run a mile?" She asked.

Wilmer and I both froze, looked at each other, and then nodded. "Uh, yeah, a- a mile."

"That's not too bad," she shrugged, "At first I thought he worked you for hours nonstop."

Again, we froze. Acting comes naturally to Wilmer, but lying is definitely not our forte.

When she realized we were both making our awkward lying faces, she groaned. "Really?"

"Next time it's the phone. And the computer." Wilmer smiled, it attempt to lighten the mood.

"You know, running doesn't sound that bad after all." I joked.

"Yeah right," Mom patted my thigh, "Let's go."

I stood up and gave Didi and huge hug, "I'll let Madison come over tomorrow when I decide to let her out of her room."

I nodded "Sounds good."

I followed shortly behind my mom, hand in hand. She'll forever be my best friend at heart.

"Oh, yeah," Wilmer said, trailing a few feet behind, "I'm firing our lawn guy. I had to mow this morning and clean the pool. I'm hiring someone else, one of the new neighbors kid."

"Aw, Juan?" I pouted. He was lazy, but he was nice.

"It's Jose.."

"I liked him."

"Apparently not enough to learn his name." Wilmer said, earning a death glare from me.

"Okay you two," Demi interrupted as we walked outside, "Annie- my car. Wilmer- your car. Let's get home."

I followed her instructions and slid into the passenger seat of her fancy white vehicle that goes way too fast.

"I missed you today." I told her as she climbed in beside me.

"Awe, I missed you, baby girl. I also missed you the other few days I was gone." She said, throwing the car into reverse. "Which is why I'm not letting you out of my sight ever again!"

"My legs are still jello," I said, reaching down to take my shoes off.

"Don't. You. Dare." Mom said, grasping onto my arm while the other free hand grips the steering wheel. "You take them off outside and throw them in the washer."

"Whatever," I said, taking my hands away from my shoes, "They're probably not even that bad."

"I beg to differ," she said, "By the way- this whole exercise thing has me thinking.. what if eat healthy healthy and go to the gym with me? Or at least utilize the equipment at home?"

I giggled, turning up the radio, and looking out the window. I feel so gross, coated with layers upon layers of sweat and-

"What're you laughing about?" She asked as she turned the radio off.

In this moment, I realize she's being serious.

"Mom, look at me," I said, staring down at my body with just a sports bra and shorts, "I only have a few more years until my digestive system weakens and my metabolism turns to dust. Let me eat junk while I can."

"You're a perfect size," she said, and I can literally feel the BUT coming on, "but, this," she reached over and poked my stomach, "could be abs."

"What if I don't want abs?" I look down at my tan stomach, wondering how I stay this size. On tour, Kelsey and I ate a bag of chips a day each. We must poop really fast. Speaking of Kelsey, I'm actually wearing her running shorts. Oops.

"That's actually not the point," mom said, "You need to be healthy. We can be healthy together."

"Or you can be healthy and I can be a normal teenager?"

"You will feel so much better, I promise."

"Okay, what if I exercise and eat less junk food?" I try to negotiate.

"Eh," she pondered for a second, "No because you will manipulate me into letting you eat all that bad food."

"No I won't!" I lied.

"Your nose is wrinkling."

"Damn." I huffed against my seat.

"Language."

"No cussing now?" I pretended to be astonished, "Would you like to ban my freedom also?"

"I'm such a horrible mother," she said sarcastically.

"Your words, not mine." I tried to keep a straight face, but I failed and gave her a smile.

She laughed along with me and I can't help but feel so happy that we're back together again. Those few days without her felt so... icky.

"So, how was your day?" She asked, then quickly added, "Before you came close to cardiac arrest."

"I slept." That's literally all that happened before I did basic training.

"Why'd you let Madison sneak out of the house?"

I shrugged, "I dunno. I knew she wasn't doing anything bad. She just went out for an hour or two to get something to eat with Aiden."

"You seriously did all of that just to cover for Madison? When all she did was eat?"

"Yeah."

"You should've at least told me."

"You wouldn't of let her go."

"True- but how will I know that won't happen again? Or you won't?"

"Because you trust me." I answered simply.

We shared a glance at each other before she turned her attention back onto the road and dropped the conversation.

Only minutes later, we pulled into our house and I'm more than ready to go shower the stench of sweat off my body.

With Demi and Wilmer behind me, I open the front door to the foyer, kick my shoes off, and get six steps up the stairs when my moms voice brings me to a sudden stop.

"Annie," she yelled, "nuh-uh. Kitchen, now."

She isn't being serious, is she? I huffed, bounding back down the steps.

"What the fuck?" She asked in disgust, taking off her sock that is now drenched, "What the hell is this?"

Wilmer peered over the puddle, then glanced down the trail that lead to the backdoor. "Well.. I think this is either pool water or Annie's sweat."

"Would you like to clean that up?" She asked him.

"Not really," he said, slowly inching away.

"Let me rephrase that- would you like to sleep on the couch?"

"I'll grab the towels."

"Good answer." She turned to me, motioning to follow her, "Now you sit at the island."

I did as I was told and hopped onto one of the swiveling stools. I'm scared of what is about to come.

"Now, baby, you know I love you, right?" She asked, pulling the trash can out from the counter. I gulped. Then nodded.

I watched in agony as she moved toward the pantry. Oh god. Please don't find my baked sour cream and onion lays chips.

"That's why I'm doing this," she said, opening the door, "because I love you and I don't want you to be an unhappy, 400 pound overweight 50 year old picking lint out of her belly button."

"That's disgusting." I almost gagged.

"So is all this junk!" She said, putting one hand at the end of the rack. I thought she was going to pick up the last bag of chips. I was wrong.

With one swift movement, she cleared the whole damn row of snacks off into the trash can along with a piece of my heart.

"Bruh," I almost passed out, seeing all my comfort foods go to waste.

"You're gonna feel so much fresher and healthy in a weeks top! Plus, sense I'm letting you online school you're just sitting around all day, tempted by this mean food." She said, scanning the rows and rows of my precious belongings.

"You act like I'm a hermit crab that just stays inside and eats twinkies all day. We're almost never home and we eat out a lot. If you think about it, that food is almost never touched." I said, hoping this would steer her away from the snacks.

"Uh-huh," she said, totally not listening to me. "Really, Annie? Really?" She held up three Nutella jars.

"What?"

"Why do you need three?"

"If one expires, I have the other one. If I finish that one, I still have the last one."

She threw all three away.

"I really don't want to watch this," I told her as she continued to throw almost everything into the black trash bag.

She ignored me and continued to just throw stuff away. Half of the stuff in there I only nibble on here and there, so it doesn't bother me much. What really brothers me is where she goes next.

"The fridge!" She smiled, dragging the trash across the kitchen. "I'm sure we can find some stuff in here."

"No." I cringed.

"Oh! Jackpot!" She squeaked as soon as she opened the double doors.

She put her hand all the way in the back of my vanilla cokes. "Mom, that's just cruel. That's my favorite. Stop! Let me at least keep those!"

Swoop. I closed my eyes and the next thing I hear is the crashing of cans and cans hitting the floor, snuggled into the bag.

"Mom!" I yelled, "Okay, that's enough for tonight!"

"Not just yet.." she said, throwing away the Capri suns, Golden Peak Teas, and the gatorades. The Gatorades!

"Why are you throwing the gatorades out?!"

"Annie, they're filled to the rim with carbonated sugar. They aren't healthy, they just give you energy during sports."

They're not healthy? I thought Gatorade was the good tasting water. My whole life has been a lie.

"I guess that's about it for the fridge.. oh" she mumbled, then tossed the ranch out.

"Why the ranch?"

"It's really fattening."

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if she threw the water bottles out saying water holds too many carbs.

Now, she opens the freezer. Oh fuck. This is where the good shit lives.

"Goodness," Demi said, "I gained 10 pounds just looking in here!"

"Mom-"

Ice cream. Gone. Hot pockets. Gone. Popsicles-

"Popsicles?!"

"Annie, its flavored water and sugar."

Toaster stroodles. Gone. Frozen waffles. Gone.

"What's up?" Wilmer asked, wondering into the kitchen.

"She's cleaning all the junk from the house." I mumbled.

Garlic bread. Gone. Cheese sticks. Gone.

Right as he was about to answer, she pulled out the frozen pizzas and we both gasped. "Mom, you are making a huge mistake! Put the pizzas down!"

"Demi, just put the pizzas down and we can talk about it." Wilmer said, hesitantly moving towards her. I guess he's channeling his NCIS character.

"You guys are ridiculous!" Demi said. Pizzas. Gone.

"Mom!" I groaned. Seriously what does she expect me to eat? Celery with a side of ice chips?

I then watched as she pulled out the mini corn dogs. Eh, I never really cared for those. But then it hit me who does- Wilmer.

"No! Hey, no! No, no, no, no, no!" Wilmer yelled, pushing the chair out of his way as he raced to Demi.

"Please, both of you, look at yourselves! It's pathetic, honestly." Demi said, but you could tell she was fighting the laughter.

"We have no carnivals near! Ever! And these are mini which is under half the calories of an actual corn dog! Please, here give them to me and I'll eat them real quick and-"

"Wilmer," mom said, putting the corn dogs behind her back, "I promise you, you will eat a corn dog again in this lifetime."

"Please. Not the corn dogs. Why am I being punished? I eat right and I exercise!"

"With that being said, these will ruin your healthy routine!" There goes the corn dogs. Into the trash. Gone. Forever.

"Demetria!" He groaned, "Why?"

"Anyways, I'm going to go take this out to the dumpster, far, far, away from you guys. Want to turn on a movie while I do so?" She asked, even though she didn't mean it as a question. She's telling us to have a movie on by the time she gets back.

"Well.. what movie?" Wilmer asked after we sat in silence for a good two minutes, grieving over our midnight snacks being taken away from us.

I shrugged, "I don't care."

"Let's go pick one out," he gestured towards the living room, so I followed him.

"She's so bossy," I said, flopping down onto the couch and grabbing a fuzzy blanket.

"I don't really mind," he said, skimming the moving shelf.

My eyebrow shot up, "What do you mean? You just freaked out over her throwing the corn dogs away?"

"I'd rather live without corn dogs than live without her," he said, "Its nice to be back home again." My heart did this thing were it melted and did a few backflips.

"What're we watching?" Mom asked, picking the blanket up off my lap so she could get under it and sit right down beside me.

"I'm going with..." he mumbled, "Well, I still haven't watched Stranger Things."

"I bet you won't watch the whole season in one sitting," I challenged.

"Guys-"

"Bet!" Wilmer said, walking over and sticking his hand out.

"If I win you have to buy me a slice of pizza but if I lose I have to buy you a corn dog,"

"Deal." He said, shaking my hand up and down.

"Wilmer," Demi sighed, "Either way it's your money. Annie doesn't have a job."

"Fuck!" He cursed, then turned to me, "You're good sometimes."

"Oh gosh," Demi rolled her eyes, pulling me closer to her, "You guys are nuts. Come on, sit down. I'm cold. Let's snuggle."

If you told me a few weeks ago that we'd be a family again, all cuddled up and everything is truly, and utterly, okay- I wouldn't believe you.

But that's the funny thing about life: it surprises you.

•••

It's an unusually chilly morning in Los Angeles, but the fire burning deep down into my shins seems to warm me up as I sprint down the subdivision sidewalk.

Music is blaring through my headphones, pumping me up and making me run even harder. 24 hours ago, I thought I'd never run again. But now, my mother has talked me into it.

It kinda sucks, but as much as I hate to admit it, I do kind of feel better. Like I'm not as much as a potato anymore.. more of a potato chip.

I've already circled around the whole damn place, so now I'm on my way back home. Honestly, my chest literally hurts and I feel like that's a problem, but maybe I just have to get used to it.

Also, I can't stop staring at my moms running shoes I'm wearing. They're pink and grey, and when the light hits them at the perfect angle-

I scream. Someone's arms are around me and I'm lifted into the air. Panic seizes through my body as I thrash my legs and arms around, trying to scream, but the impact took my breath away and nothing comes out. Everything I've learned about what you're supposed to do when someone attacks you, disappears from my mind.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I heard a guy yell, "Stop moving! You're fine! You're okay!"

I couldn't see the face because I was being lifted from behind, but soon he sat me back down on my feet and all I can hear is my rapid heart beat and me breathing in and out viciously, not trying to hide the trembles.

"What the fuck?!" I yell, ripping my headphones out of my ears.

I see a boy a little older than me, looking totally winded. He holds his hands out as if he's trying to say 'I'm not going to hurt you.'

"I have pepper spray!" I warned, reaching into my pocket. Oh shit. I left it on the counter, "You can't see it, but I do! And I'll use it!"

"You weren't paying attention and almost ran through that stop sign and a car was flying," he painted. It's in this moment I realize he's wearing workout attire, and that, indeed, there's a stop sign a foot behind me.

"You had to grab me like you were a murderer?!" I asked, "Was a simple wave not good enough?"

"Obviously not because not only did I scream and wave at you, but the car also honked. You didn't hear it. I think the words you're looking for are, 'Thank you'?" He asked, his hands behind his head. This totally freaked him out and you can tell, but not as much as it did me.

"Yeah," I said, slipping only one bud in this time. "Thanks."

I turn around and start walking towards my house that is so close I can see it. That was totally terrifying and embarrassing all together. I can't believe- do I hear footsteps?

I barely look over my shoulder and see superhero boy so close behind, that he's almost beside me. "Listen, you don't have to follow me. I'm paying attention now. You can go."

"I'm not following you."

"Then what are you doing?"

"My house is this way," he said, "Are you always this rude to strangers?"

"Rude? I'm not rude! I'm actually a really nice person. I'm just shaken up, is all. I'm sorry if I offended you." I'm also really annoyed by him. The way he spoke to me back there was as if he were treating me like I was dumb.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry I grabbed you like that, I just freaked out because I thought I was going to witness a hit and run." He tried laughing it off, but we both didn't find it truly funny.

This is why I don't fucking run.

"So do you do this warm up stuff a lot?" He asked, trying to mask the uncomfortableness of the situation.

"Kind of," I lied. I guess I will be though.

"Do you watch for stop signs every other time?" He asks.

"Do you always save girls then be a dick to them?"

"I was joking, just joking!" He said, "Just trying to lighten things up."

"I'm- im sorry. I think I just.. I got scared."

Because the last time a guy grabbed me like that it was Jacob.

"Its fine, I'm sorry too." He said as we approached my house.

"Well, this is me.." I awkwardly said, pointing towards my house.

"Me as in.."

"Annie," I replied, hoping he wouldn't make a joke about the musical.

"Okay cool. I live a few houses down. I as in Cameron."

I nodded, "Okay, well see ya'."

"Yeah, I'll see you around."

I didn't say anything and almost fucking cringed of how awkward and embarrassing that encounter was. Hopefully I'll never have to see him again.

I'm an idiot.

Demi

"Wilmer!" I whisper shouted, from the kitchen, staring through the window.

"What?" He asked lazily, obviously paying way more attention to the TV than me.

"Theres a boy!" I quietly shouted, though I knew Annie couldn't hear me.

The television paused. "There's a what?"

"Annie is outside with a boy! Right now!" I stared at the boy who is a little taller than her with blonde hair and sun kissed skin. Of course. That little shit and Annie are going behind my back.

"How far away is he standing?"

"I don't know?" I sneered, "Three or four feet?" What kind of question is that?

"Then theres no need for a gun." Wilmer said, but I was not in the joking mood.

"Wilmer," I warned. I'm not sure if I'm more pissed she didn't tell me about him or because she's sneaking around. Which, she isn't doing a very good job considering she's standing right in front of the house.

"Demi, I trust her."

"Obviously you didn't yesterday morning!"

"If she says there's nothing, I believe there is nothing."

I'm not letting her off the hook that easily. The TV began to play again as soon as Annie started towards the house and sneaky boy jogged away.

I toss my cup in the sink and pretend to wash it so Annie doesn't think I was spying on her when she comes in. Even though it would be totally necessary and okay if I were spying on her. Which I was. Whatever.

"Hey," she sighed, walking into the house.

"Hey," I mumbled, fiddling with the cup, "How was your run?"

As she neared the kitchen, she huffed, "It was.. a run."

"So you're pretty sure you didn't sneak out last night?" I asked, moving onto drying my cup.

"Um, yeah, I'm positive," she said, "I mean I don't remember climbing down the fire escape ladder, partying my life away with random boys, and sneaking back into the house at the wee hours of morning," she joked, laughing a little.

"I'm being serious, Annie."

"I am too," she said, "I thought we talked about this?"

"Taking a punishment as extensive as that just to cover for someone doesn't sound like you, Annie." I said, scrubbing so hard at the cup, I thought it was going to break. It actually does sound like her, but that's besides the point.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Are you sure you didn't sneak out with that boy you were just talking to? You did that punishment because you werent covering. Am I right? Madison is in trouble right now because she's covering for you, isn't she?" I asked, giving up on the cup and letting it fall from my grip.

Her face looked appalled, as she took steps backwards, "Are you kidding me?! I don't even know Cameron!"

I scoffed, "Cameron? You know him well enough to know his name!"

She shook her head furiously, "I just met him! He- he stopped me because I- it doesn't matter! I seriously just learned his name right out there! I can't believe you don't trust me!"

"I do trust you, Annie, and I really want to believe you right now, I'm just not so sure.."

"Da- Wilmer?!" She yelled to the other room, "Are you hearing this?"

"I'm staying out of this one, sweetheart," he raised his voice back.

"Unbelievable," Annie said, turning around and fast walking towards the stairs.

"Annie, stop," I said, hot on her heals. "You have to think about where I'm coming from,"

"No I don't!" She said, stomping up the stairs, "By the way, I know you were spying on me! You don't even do dishes and we have a dishwasher!"

What would Lorelai Gilmore do if Rory put her in this position?

"It's broke," I lied and cringed all at the same time.

"Whatever," she said, hightailing it down the hallway to her room. I barged in right behind her, still having so much to say for her to understand.

"I want some space," she said, flopping down onto her bed.

"Nope, you're not shutting me out, Annie." I said, sitting down at the end of her bed.

"I'm not shutting you out! There isn't anything else to talk about! I didn't sneak out and I know you know that, so what is this really about?" She fumed, growing frustrated.

"Seeing you with a boy just rubbed me the wrong way. At first it hurt my feelings because we're best friends and you're supposed to tell me everything and I can't have you seeing people without telling me especially after last time." I get the uneasy queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach just like every other time I think back to Annie getting abused.

"I'm not talking to anyone," she replied flatly.

"I know. It's just last time- I can't.. I can't have that happen again." I said.

"Okay."

"You don't understand how I felt when I found out-"

"I know."

"That was in the top 5 worst days of my life. I was.. traumatized. Finding out my daughter.. it.."

"I know."

"I wouldn't wish the feeling I had, finding out about the Jacob situation, upon anyone-"

"Quit!" It's in this moment, I realize she's crying. "Why are you making this about you?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, surprised by her sudden outburst.

"You keep repeating how I don't understand how you felt when you found out he was hurting me, but you know what, mom? I bet it was nothing compared to how I felt!"

"Annie, I-"

"You weren't the punching bag, mom! You weren't, because I was! You don't get to say how traumatized you were from it when you weren't the one living in fear all the time!"

"Annie Marie, calm down. Right now. Listen-"

"No!" She stood from the bed, wiping tears away with the back of her hand, "As much as I hate to say it out loud, I'm terrified to ever have a boyfriend again! It's so fucking embarrassing having panic attacks or flinching away when a boy my age just barely brushes up against me! You have no idea!"

She's right. I had no idea she felt this way still because she does such a good job at hiding her feelings. My heart is breaking. I want to be the one to protect her, not be the bad guy.

"I'm sorry, Annie. I didn't mean for it to come out the way it did."

"Even if I wanted a boyfriend," she sniffed as tears raced down her face, "I couldn't get one because I'm too scared and it's pathetic. So, yeah, trust me mom, you have nothing to worry about."

"Annie, please-" I tried to reach for her as she pulled her arm back and started for the door.

"I'm s-sorry if I sounded rude," she said, backtracking, "I'm just hurting,"

"Baby girl,-" I said, as she turned on her heals and quickly walked towards the staircase.

"Where are you going?"

"I want my dad." Even though she called Wilmer 'dad' and it made my stomach mush, it also broke my heart into a gazillion pieces.

There's nothing a mother wants more than to hold their child when their hurting, but you have to give them space so they don't feel suffocated.

"I'm sorry," my voice cracked in a whisper as she walked away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this filler chapter is actual garbage i suck i know im sorry ;( im not making excuses but you guys were asking for a chapter and with finals this was the best i could do eep

comment down below what you want to see next bc it would help me and my writers block out a whole bunch!!!! dont forget to vote, or give me any kind of feedback bc i love it and also love messages :')

I love you guys so much thx for reading and not giving up on me even when im a literal piece of trash !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.9K 65
Rebecca James, your average in middle school girl, well kinda. Rebecca is 15 she doesn't have a mom, she has a dad. An abusive dad, her dad is rich b...
118K 3.6K 53
Demi and Wilmer have been married for four years but when everything begins to go wrong can they pull themselves together or will it break them.
39.2K 1.3K 33
Being 26 and raising a two year old isn't a simple task. Taking it one day at a time and loving her world more then life itself, Her son was all she...
180K 7.2K 93
Demi and Wilmer are both on a break off of work and are on vacation with their beautiful daughter, Rose. 15 year old Emma lost both of her parents a...