Salubrious (Jason McCann)

By AlexisIsAWeirdo

*Book Two of the Neurotic Series.* Salubrious [suh-loo-bree-uh s] : favorable to or promoting health; healthf... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 69

11.4K 404 278
By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Jason's POV

Two Months Later

As I am sleeping peacefully and snuggly in bed, I all of a sudden begin to feel soft hands roaming all over my chest and stomach area. I make a small sound of enjoyment, trying to contain my wanting smile as I keep my eyes closed shut. A little growl noise then sounds around the room, probably not liking me ignoring her. I know it's Mal touching all over me.

I then feel the blanket pull all the way down to my ankles, with me immediately begin to shiver do to the morning air. Her little melodic giggle makes me grin through my coldness, and blindly pucker the air in attempts to kiss her.

"Oh, you're just so cute." She coos with another giggle escaping her mouth, finally placing a peck to my puckered lips. "Thank you." I answer tiredly, still keeping my eyes closed as I continue to smile.

"Wake up, I want to show you something." I feel a light shove to my chest, though I continue to stay sleeping. A smack sound from Mal's lips, almost makes me laugh in her face at her childlike ways. "Jason, please wake up." She whines, gently shaking my body.

"I'm sleeping, lamb." I mumble, shifting my body in a more comfortable position on my back. "Please, please wake up, Jase." I can hear the sadness in her voice, yet I ignore it and shake my head.

"Fine, have it your way then." I feel another shove to my chest, although this time it's a bit firmer than before. "Baby, stop pushing me like that. I said no, Mal Mal." Mumbling the words, as I place my hands behind my head and groan as I stay sleeping.

I hear her huff lowly, and then her feet padding away against the wood flooring. It's quiet for a couple of seconds, which makes me realize she has gone away. Smiling widely to myself at me winning that little thing we just had, I finally go back to sleeping like a newborn baby.

As I am sleeping soundly, I feel light shoves on my chest once again. I groan in annoyance at Mal trying to wake me up, but I do not say anything about it. I know she's clingy whenever she wants to be; I'm guessing today is one of the days where she decides to be a clingy little monster.

"This is my last time asking, and your last chance to answer. Now I said to wake up right this instant, Jason AndreW McCann." She sternly urges, poking me all over my face and chest. I nearly squirm through the ticklish feeling, although I do not. Instead I blindly grasped her wrists in my hands and reply to her. "I said, no." My response is laced with irritation and seriousness.

"Okay, I gave you a chance. Don't say I didn't try to warn you though." She responds almost in a mischievous type of way, as she walks away from me. "Yeah, yeah. You're not going to do anything." I sleepily wave her off, sniffing in loudly.

I hear a little 'humph' sound, before feeling Mal straddling my waist and sitting right on top of my morning erection. My tired eyes instantly pop open at how good she feels on top of me, and how she looks like pure sexiness staring down at me. I bite my bottom lip and moan in appreciation, at absolutely amazing she looks in her silky black robe. I can tell she has little to nothing own underneath without even touching her... with my hands. I want do so much to her right now.

"Mmm, is this why you wanted to wake up? I'm up now, baby." My voice is husky and a bit gruff, due to me just waking up and her turning me way on. "Uh huh, but not anymore. You didn't wake up when I told you to." She crosses arms, and stares down at me nonchalantly.

I smack my lips and roll my eyes, before displaying a sexy grin on my face. "I'm sorry. I'm up now though." Reach to grasp her hips, although she pushes them away. "Nope, you had your chance. Now you have to pay the price." Before I can even speak or react to anything, she swiftly takes my left hand and cuffs me with red fluffy handcuffs to the bars on our bed. Wait bars? We never had bars on our bed.

"Oh hell no, not this again!" I smack my lips in disbelief at her doing this again, although this time around I remain calm and let her handcuff my right hand as well. "Yes, again!" She snaps at me, making sure to tighten cuffs on my wrists securely.

I again smack my lips in annoyance as I stare up at my silly wife, not understanding why she wants to handcuff me to the bed. I mean I know why; I clearly didn't wake up when she wanted me to. But out of all the things she could do, she handcuffs me. She's weird, yet I like it... a lot.

I continue to stare at my Queen, who is staring at me as well. She crosses her arms over her chest, and then rolls her eyes at me as if she's a diva. Ooh, I know she can feel my rock hardness underneath her. I jingle my cuffs against the bars of the bed, wanting her to give me some type of attention. She just ignores me, rubbing random circles on my stomach.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I should have woke up and listened to you." I decide to admit I was wrong, and apologize. "It's too late to say sorry now." She looks down at me mischievously, before slowly getting up off of me.

I then realize we both aren't in our bedroom back at our house. That makes me feel a bit uneasy, and quite nervous as to how we both got here. Without even waiting at all, I go ahead and ask my question.

"Where the hell are we, and how did we even get here? How did I get here if I was sleeping?" I cock my head to the side, catching her pretty smiling face. "California." She says it so plainly, as she then turns around and walks towards a clothing drawer. Each step she takes, is a sexy sway of her widen hips I cannot take my mind of each and every day.

"Why are we in California, Malarie?" I question seriously, as I begin to twist and turn my wrists in these cuffs. "I kidnapped you for a couple of hours." She replies, as she looks through the clothing drawer.

"But why? I don't think I quite understand. Maybe you can turn around and explain it all to me, yeah?" My voice grows a tad bit louder, and irritation begins to thicken inside me. "I said I kidnapped you." She halfway turns to me, and then goes back to looking through the drawer.

"Man, you play too much," I wave her off, and shake my head. "Un-cuff me though." I then add on, jingling my cuffs.

"No." She flat out replies, truly making me mad now. "Fuck–freaking un-cuff me, Malarie! Damn, stop playing." I loudly raise my voice now, wanting to figure out why we are in California.

"I'm not playing at all, Jason. I am not un-cuffing you," she finally responds, as she turns around with huge purple dildo in her hand. "I'm going to make you my bitch." She wiggles the fake penis in her hands, slowly walking my way.

"What the fuck? Stay back, stay your ass back!" My eyes grow wide, and I begin to harshly jiggle my hands in hopes to free myself. "Baby stop, I don't want you to hurt yourself." She reaches me, placing the dildo on top of my chest as she softly stops my hands from tugging at the handcuffs.

"AHH! Get that shit off of me! What the hell is wrong with you?" I wiggle my body like a fish out of water, finally knocking the fake dick off of my body. "Look, you knocked it on the floor. I was going to have butt sex with you." She then bursts out laughing, as if what she just said was funny. Hell no it's not, its offensive.

"Fuck you, Malarie." I look at her in anger, trying to control my many of emotions. "No, fuck you. As a matter of fact, I am going to fuck you. With my little friend here. I bought it just for you." She bends down to pick up the purple toy, and then pretends to inch towards my face– my mouth area.

"I swear if you put that motherfucking dildo anywhere on me, I will never forgive you. It's a thin line between joking around, and being downright messed up. I have a very bad experience with dicks, and you saying you're going to fuck me with one is making me extremely uneasy. Please don't do that to me, Malarie." I try to control my wanting cries of weakness, and control my rapidly beating heart.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'm sorry. I was just playing around," She looks at me sadly, tossing the fake penis behind her somewhere. "Here let me un-cuff you."  She goes to free my hands, but I take a nip at her boob covered by that damn robe. Ugh, take it off already.

"Ow." She winces pulling back, and rubbing at her boob. "Don't ever do that again." I look at her in a stern manner, not once letting my eyes falter from hers.

"Okay, Jason. Now hush so I can take these cuffs off of you." She nods with a saddened sigh, and then goes back to trying to take off my cuffs. "Don't take the cuffs off. I know you want them on me. But if you put that dildo by me again, I swear I'm going to be pissed off." I warn her, allowing her to keep these handcuffs on my hands.

"Yeah? I can keep them on you?" Her face grows in excitement, which causes me to chuckle at her. "Yeah, you can keep them on me. I'll even be your little slave boy, but I will not be your bitch. I'm not anyone's bitch, meatloaf." I set the record straight, not liking the term at all. I have my nerve I know, I just don't like that word addressed to me.

She agrees with my want of not calling me a bitch, and my want of never wanting a dick except for my own anywhere near me. We both pinky promised on it, and agreed like that. You know it's real when those pinkies lock together. She even so nicely brushed my teeth for me– well, after she said it smelled really bad. I don't mind the truth being told to me; I mean we all don't wake up with minty fresh breathes in the morning. Whoever wakes up saying that, they are definitely lying.

When I say Mal made undeniable love to me all morning long, I mean she really made passionate love to me. No scratch that, we made soul baring love to one another. I swear I felt as if I was on cloud 9 and never coming down. I cannot even deny it, she did such a good job being the dominator for once. She had me begging and screaming for a release. I loved it all, but I loved it even more when I came so hard for her. I think she liked it too; of course without me coming into her eyes... again. It's all good though, I see it as getting her back for scaring me with that big ass purple dildo. I hope she doesn't want to use that for herself; I'm so throwing it out.

:::

"Woo, oh man do I love you." I breathe all out of breath, leaning forward to kiss Mal's sexy looking shoulder blade. Who would have thought a damn shoulder blade would be sexy? Shit, clearly me. "I love you too?" She chuckles, turning on her side to look at me with those sexual bedroom eyes.

Biting down on my bottom lip lustfully, I take a moment to gawk at her roaring beauty. She's nude just like I am, showing off all that exquisiteness she has on full display for me. Just by looking at her I grow harder and harder for her. I know she knows it– I'm happy she does. I mean how can't she not know? She can not only see the evidence in pants, but she can feel and touch on it too. Plus, I'm always letting her know how badly I'm turned on by her. She makes me the happiest man in the entire world, and I love her with all of my heart.

Every single aspect of her body is so damn gorgeous to me. Her stretch marks that softly outline some parts of her body, her plump bouncy breasts, her sexy thighs, that ass of hers, the flushed looking face she has after our sexual play, the no makeup look– I love this the most. And last but certainly not least, her warrior wounds I have recently started to love even more on her. I hate how she has gunshot wounds in her skin– three at that– yet I love how she's alive way more than anything.

Did I forget to mention we both are healing up extremely well? Well yes we are! I gotten my cast off a little over two weeks ago, and Mal has gotten all of her stitches and staples out of her stomach about a month ago. It's amazing how we healed up so well; it's a miracle and an absolute blessing. We definitely have scars and marks that will permanently be on our body's forever, but I say it's okay because we are alive and well.

"What are you staring at? I have boogies again, huh?" Mal flares her nostrils, as she pulls the bridge of her nose up to show me any boogers inside. "No," I chuckle, taking her fingers away from her nose to lace our fingers together.

"You are... how can I say this? You are just so damn pulchritudinous." I admit the truth like a love sick puppy, gazing into her eyes in absolute awe. "Um... what does that even mean? Is it something bad? Tell me, tell me, Jason." I am shook a bit, making me laugh at Mal's nervously sad looking face. Aww, that lip being poked out is the cutest.

"Come on tell me please." She pouts some more, this time making her face really adorable and cute... and somehow making her eyes water a little. "Oh alright, but only because you're so fucking cute. I also don't like you crying." I let go of our hands to reach up and wipe at her watery eyes.

"Okay, so tell me," I am kissed twice on my lips, with me leaning in for some more. "Uh uh, now tell me." My little feisty wife places her hand over my puckered lips, raising her eyebrow.

"It means beautiful. You're beautiful to me, Mal. Now will let me kiss you?" I kiss her palm that's over my mouth tenderly and softly, causing her to smile at me. "Aww, babe. You think I'm beautiful?" She gushes– not from her vagina, although I wouldn't mind it– leaning down so I can kiss her lips.

"Yes, of course I do. So very much at that." I pull away from our kiss, and look at her as if she's crazy to even ask that question. "Oh you're such a cutie patootie. I have a present for you." She struggles to get out of my arms and out of the bed, due to me trying to bite and suck on her body for calling me something so girly.

"Ow! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Gosh, Jason I want to give you your birthday presents!" I seize my biting and sucking all over her, widening my eyes at me receiving gifts. "How could I ever forget it was my birthday today? You only moan happy birthday to me almost every time I hit your g-spot." Sarcasm drips from my horny words, instantly making Mal's cheeks flush over with a pink glow.

Aww, my blushing beauty apple queen. It's true though, she did moan out happy birthday to me each time I hit her sensitive area. Shit, I pulled a Malarie and forgot about my special day. I was totally reminded when she started saying she loved me... and then finally saying happy birthday. I swear I stopped mid thrust motion– of course getting yelled at for stopping– to look down at her and just smile. Even though she was still urging me to continue, I just couldn't. I haven't spent a birthday with her or my family in three years, so to hear those two words come out her mouth really made me smile.

"Babe snap out of it." I am brought out of my memory, seeing Mal's fingers snapping in front of my face. "I'm here, baby." I take her hands in my own, just to place a soft peck there.

"Here is the first one." She places a small box on the bed, before she helps me to sit up in bed. "You know you didn't have to get me anything." I look at my wife with sincerity in my eyes, as I lightly run my fingertips over the small box in my lap.

"I know, but I wanted too. So please hurry up and open it already." A huge smiles spreads across her face, as she urges me to open up my gift. "Okay, counter top." I tap her nose, before tearing the wrapping paper apart in excitement.

A red jewelry box with the golden font words of Cartier is revealed to me. It is definitely some type of expensive jewelry that's for sure. I look at the box in silence, still not opening it up, and then I finally look back at Mal shyly smiling at me. She stares at me as well, then taps the box in my hands.

I intake a deep breath, and then I blow it out nervously. I'm not sure why I'm nervous around my wife, yet I am. I quickly open up the jewelry box and see a cat necklace full of diamonds, shining so very brightly. I widen my eyes in shock at Malarie getting me something so flashy. She usually doesn't like when I get flashy jewelry, though here she is give me a necklace with loads of sparkle and shine.

"Do you like it?" She finally asks, after I stay silently looking down at my new necklace. "Of course I do; I love this cat necklace. Thank you so much, baby chinchilla." I laugh at my new pet name for her, getting a playful eye roll in return.

"You're welcome, Jase. But first of all it's not a cat, it's a Cartier Panthere necklace. Second of all, don't call me a chinchilla. Those things are so scary and ugly. Now here, open up this one. I know you will like it; you've been wanting them for a while." A larger box is plopped into my lap, with me widening my eyes.

I instantly tear open the wrapping paper on my second gift, immediately seeing a Yeezy shoe box come into my sight. My eyes immediately light up at her- Mal getting me some Yeezy's. I open up the shoe box ecstatically to see which ones I gotten from my wife. Right away I'm saying "oh" all prolonged and happily, with my hand covering my mouth.

"Yo, you just got me the zebra Yeezy Boost 350 V2's! Do you know how long I've been wanting to get these?" I shout happily as I shake her in excitement, along with kissing her like a– this the only time I will say the word– crazy man. "Oh my goodness, boy. Will you calm down?" Mal laughs, steadying my shaking motions on her shoulders.

"And yes I do know how long you've been wanting to get them. You have talked about getting those shoes for the longest." She kisses my chin, before taking one shoe out of the box to look at it more closely. "Damn, I cannot believe you got me them. I love you so much... and not because you get me stuff, but for making me happy again." I speak nothing but truthfulness, as I stare into my baby's eyes.

"I love you too. I have another surprise for you, but you have to be blindfolded for it. Do you trust me enough to blindfold you, Jason?" My Mal looks up into my eyes so lovingly, I almost couldn't respond verbally. "Yes, I trust you. I'll always trust you, babe." I nod my head sure of myself, which makes her smile widely.

"Why do you look so innocent saying that? Ugh, you're turning me on again." She whines almost as if it physically pains her. "What? I just replied to you." I look at her confused as ever... and then she prances on me like a damn tigress.

Then once again, we find the both of us having quite the erotic fun. It was so fierce and passionate all at the exact same time. She even stopped and put on some lipstick, which was totally dumb on her part. She not only gotten lipstick on the satin sheets, but she got it all over me. Or maybe that was her plan all along; to place her red lipstick kisses almost everywhere on my body. Yep, even on my mighty man down below.

:::

Malarie's POV

"Okay, maybe I don't trust you." I gasp at the audacity of my husband's words, as he takes slow hesitate walks alongside of me, while I walk us towards his next birthday present. "Oh, so I'm not trustworthy enough, huh?" I stop us dead in our tracks, of course with him clinging onto me like a scary cat.

I know it's hard for him to trust anyone, especially since he keeps getting deceived by people he puts all of his trust into. I just want him to know I am not like that– well not anymore. In the beginning I was willing to tell on him, but now that I've grown to know him and love him; he doesn't have anything to worry about.

"Jason, please trust me. I know you said you did back at the hotel, but I know you were telling a little white lie. I am your wife and best friend, and I promise you'll like the surprise I have in stored for you." I stand on my tippy toes and say all of that in his ear. "I do trust you, baby. I'm just a paranoid bastard." He half chuckles, half groans at his statement.

"That's okay, but don't be paranoid with me. You do not have anything to be afraid about. You worry yourself too much old man." I squeeze his plump butt, causing him jolt forward. "Hey, I'm only 25. You also better watch those hands... let's save that for the bedroom, yeah?" He turns to the side, and tries to blindly kiss my face.

"Only 25? You are getting up there. In ten years you'll only be 35... and so on. And don't tell me what to do, I can grope you if I want." I wrap my arms around waist, before subtly grazing my fingers over his area. "You are such a bad girl." He pops my hand, and then picks it up to kiss it. "I know." I place a peck on his smooth neck.

Without any further delay I continue walking us towards his next big surprise. He held my hand tightly and let me lead the way; never once letting go or dropping that dazzling smile on his gorgeous face. Gosh! Have I said how much I love this man? Oh well if I did, I'll say it a million times over again. I love this man with all of my heart and soul.

As we inch closer and closer to our destination, it grows noisier of motors running and Jason begins to question where we are. I do not tell him at all, although I do assure him multiple times that we are safe and he's going to love the gift I got him. Once we make it right in front of the humongous noisy equipment, I grow more and more excited for Jason to take his blindfold off. I think I'm more thrilled about this surprise than he is; maybe it's because he's blinded and can't see nothing.

"Are you ready for your third gift?" I practically jump all over him, getting a few chuckles from the workers around me. "Yeah. Are those men I hear? Just so you know, we are married." He points his fingers in the direction of the chuckles, making me cover my face and shake my head.

"Oh stop it, Jason. You may take your blindfold off." I playfully smack his butt, with him saying that annoying 'hey' he does. "I'm just saying, you're my woman. Alright this thing is coming off." He then slowly take away the scarf from his eyes, blinking a few times before he widens them in realization as to where we are.

"You booked us a ride in a hot air balloon? You are just so amazing, babe. I really, really, really, love you." He turns to me with a cheeky grin, as he looks at me with so much love. "Yes I did... and I really, really, really love you too." I giggle at him holding his heart, and sighing in content.

"This is so fucking cool, thank you." I am kissed quite passionately– a little too passionately with people looking at us, but Jason doesn't care about PDA. "Slow down, sailor, I practically have to pry away from him, to get him to calm down with his lust for me. Would you like to see another surprise?" I ask with a grin, as Jason pushes a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Hell yeah!" He shouts, beating on his chest like he's Tarzan. I laugh at his act of manliness, and quickly turn him around towards his next big shocker. "SURPRISE!" Our family and friends yell loudly and excitedly, making Jason gasp over dramatically and run over to them like a little kid.

"Happy birthday, Jason." Alex, Cal, Pattie, Za, Wyatt, Rebecca and Za's new girlfriend, Iyanna all say those three special words to my baby boo. "Happy birthday, dad!" Then our children scream out the words to their father.

"Aww thanks guys... and gals. I wouldn't want to forget the girls. Come here, give me love." He opens his arms widely, getting hugs, kisses– from the kids– and pats on his head and back from the others. "Go ahead." I whisper in encouragement, to our company who's hiding behind my back.

"H-happy birthday, Mr. M-McCann." Justin makes himself heard, as he slowly reveals himself from behind me. I'm not even sure how he got behind me, if he came along with our friends and family. Hmm, maybe he ran over here when Jase turned around. "I know that isn't... Crustin is that you? Is that you boy? What are you doing here?" Jase looks at Justin in confusion, before smiling and waving him over.

He looks at Jason in shock; being waved over again by Jase. The smile that grows on Justin's face is so adorable as he realizes Jason is finally being nice to him. Well... or so he thought he would be nice. As soon as Justin reaches Jase, he smacks him upside his head and hugs him before pushing him away. I rolled my eyes overly deeply, and walked over to Justin rubbing his head in what seems like confusion and pain. I was about to give Jase a piece of my mind, though Tasha was already doing it. She's so sweet– always standing up for her best friend.

Jason was lost for words at our daughter's outburst, but I tell you this, he sure did apologize to Justin as quick as he could. I still saw him slap him in the back of his head when no one was looking, but I guess Justin didn't mind it since Tasha stood up for him. After that little situation was all settled, all 13 of us got into the biggest hot air balloon there was. Yes, even a very pregnant Rebecca being nine months. The whole entire time Jase kept asking her kindly not to go in labor, which she kept agreeing to as we all laughed at Jase not wanting to end his exciting birthday experiences.

After the air balloon landed, we all thanked the employees who so nicely helped us, and then we drove down to the Santa Monica Pier and hung out having the time of our lives. We gotten on the many of rides provided, ate lots of food– my favorite being the dipping dots and the yummy overpriced funnel cakes. Although, I think Jasper and Ariel liked the dipping dots more than me. They are both almost ten months now, and are every busy in every single thing. Jasper is walking now, and Ariel is still a bit slower, but I know my girl will catch up soon.

"Are you having a great time?" I ask Jase as we all sit at a table eating some more food. He and I have been eating this whole entire time here. "Hell yeah, it's nothing like spending your birthday with people you love." He speaks with his mouth full of pepperoni pizza, with sauce all over his chin.

"Ooh babe you're a messy eater." I wipe off his face with a napkin, getting a cocky sexual grin my way. "I sure am, you'll see tonight." He then wiggles his tongue, before going back to devouring the large pizza we are sharing.

"You're so nasty. Anyway, I am glad to hear you're having a nice time. You're right; it isn't nothing like spending time with your loved ones." I pick up another slice of pizza, taking a bite out of it and bat my eyelashes at my adorable hubby. "It's so true. I'm having the greatest time of my life today, and it's no thanks to you. Thanks, chipette, I wubb you so much." Weirdo speaks in a babyish way, before kissing me on my lips with his mouth full of food.

He is so lucky I love him so much, and that I actually accept his disgustingly weird habits. Kissing me with a mouth full of food is one of them, and it irks me so much. I can't even complain about it, because he'll still kisses me after I complain.

"Okay break it up, break it up." Alex jokingly pulls me and Jase apart, as he wiggles his finger like a teacher catching us kissing behind the bleachers. "What?" Jase groans in annoyance, but laughs at Alex gasping at his tone of voice.

"You guys have been eating way too long now, let's all get on the last ride before the pier closes for the night." Cal pulls me up, with me grabbing another slice of pizza. "Let us finishes eating our last slices, and then we will go on the ride." Jase pulls me back down into the seat next to him, with Cal nodding his head in agreement to Jase.

We did finally finish eating our pizza, and then went on to accompany our friends and family on a nice rocking ride. The kids and Cal loved it, so I think that's all that mattered. I think they may have loved it a bit too much; we went on it about five or six times. When it was around the time to go– the pier shutting down for the night– we were all a bit sad, but we promised to come back again, or go to another fun place to have a great time. I know the promises were real, because we are surrounded by real people now. Real recognizes real.

As the night grew darker and the time began to tick away, we all drove our rental cars back to the local airport terminal, where Jason's jet plane was parked and waiting for us to board. Once we were inside all warm and a bit sleepy, we all sung happy birthday to my King as we flew back to our home state of Nevada. There was even another gift exchanged, spoiling my husband to no return. No one cared though; it's his day and he deserves it all.

Somehow, someway a cake was brought on the plane without any of my or Jason's knowledge. It was brought to our attention that our children and Justin made the cake for Justin earlier today with Pattie. It was so cute, and totally looked like children made it. It had Oreo cookies and sprinkles everywhere, with nice cursive writing that read: Happy Birthday Jason! I'm sure Pattie did that portion since our children or Jason can write so neat and cursive like.

The big 25 number candles were lit up almost immediately, all having to do with Jason being impatient with wanting to dig in and eat the cake already. Him and his sweet tooth. Within no time his eyes were softly closed shut, with that megawatt smile of his shining so brightly. Then with just seconds to spare, he blew out his candles causing the living room area of the plane to darken.

"What did you wish for?" I whisper to Jason as someone then turns on the light. "Everything I have in my life at the moment. I'm already complete." He whispers back to me, before kissing me on my lips so very tenderly.

Happy birthday Jason!

________________________

- Chapter 69 has now come to end, I hope you enjoyed! Only about one chapter left and then the epilogue!! #TheEndIsNear

- Alexis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
4.9M 105K 73
Neurotic:[noo-rot-ik] Suffering from, caused by, or relating to neurosis. Synonyms: mentally ill, mentally disturbed, unstable, unbalanced, maladju...
3.9K 199 31
Jason McCann is attempting to seduce his forensic psychologist, Ana Bieber, into releasing him free from his crime and continue on with his life as a...
74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...