RAYNA - His Achilles Heel

By suitelifeofcotah

(PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS ALPHA TEACHER) Rayna has lived her life up until this point in terrible situations. She... More

Well Thats an Introduction
A coincidence?
A Filler Job
New Meetings
Dinner and the Guests
Damage Control
What? you don't know?
Feeling of Security
Why
"601"
You wouldnt.
Monster
An Uninvited Guest
The Troupe Of Idiots
Okay but..who are you?
Well hello
The road to decisions
New Beginnings
Moving on
A steamy encounter
A mental collision
The long Process
Im sorry, what?
Better left unsaid
Rebuilding
Bonded
A moment of weakness
Training
Elders
Sleepless nights
To the mall we go
Chopsticks are the devil
A new Appearance
Tell me
The talk
Timing
A chaotic Morning
The Morning After
My Dear Sunflower
Call A Meeting
You want to what ?
You can do what ?
Make it A date
Date night
Date night Pt 2
Into The Woods
The Princess and the Peasant
To Ashes.
Authors Note

Another day at Guildin University

31.1K 455 26
By suitelifeofcotah

Rayna's P.O.V

Beep! beep! beep! beep!

"Fuck you."I muttered angrily at my alarm clock 

"Couldn't have given me 5 more minutes!"

I stretch pulling myself out of bed 

 I start towards my closet , picking out my clothes for the day when my ringtone for my best friend Alex sounds and I begin to sing along. 

I chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of,
Closing the god damn door

No- my singing was interrupted by a banging on my door

 "SHUT UP RAYNA THE NEIGHBORS ARE COMPLAINING." I roll my eyes at my older brother whos visiting from the college

 "Oh Shut it Kyle like they like your shower singing to chandelier any better." He bust open the door and begins singing 

"IMMMMMM GONNA SWINGGGGG FROM THE CHANDELIER THE CHANDELI- AH FUCK RAYNA DAMN WHAT'S IN THAT PILLOW ,ROCKS?" 

He exclaims after I maybe kinda might have threw a pillow at him.  I roll my eyes"Oh stop being a big baby and get the hell out of my room."

 He huffs pouting "I am not a big baby " I roll my eyes no longer paying him attention but giving my attention back to my clothes "Mhm okay." 

He finally exits my room and I begin to get dressed In black skinny jeans ,a black and white off the shoulder shirt and a black red and white button up wrapped around my waist.

 I pull my curly brown hair into a ponytail with a strand of hair in front of my face. 

After putting on my black combat boots I look in the mirror making sure to cover my visible body parts with concealer.

 Satisfied with my look. I start my way down the stairs and start towards the door.

 "KYLE WHERE ARE THE KEYS!"I shouted from downstairs as he smugly comes downstairs swinging them on his finger. 

"You mean these?" I stormed to him trying to grab the keys but he put them above his head." Ha Ha short." 

He smirked till I kneed him to ensure that I dont end up with any nephews that look or act like their father.

Taking advantage of the oppurtunity I snatched the key while he was bent over. 

 "I'll be taking these." 

I said as I walked out the door leaving my brother hunched over. 

 I 'Borrowed' his  car which is his pride and joy and one of the many things our grandfather left for him after his passing, 

Kyle left it here for me while hes in college since he's got no use for it when he's deployed and he knew how much I adored it. 

Little does he know our parents are only letting me use it because he's here

Sometimes he's the only thing that reminds me we share the same parents.

Considering how differently they treat us... 

 I sped down the street passing starbucks. 

 After about 10 minutes I pulled up in front of my college about to park in my usual spot when I noticed a matte black car with dark tints. It was nice

Looks expensive 

 I was admiring the car when the window rolled down and I was face to face with what had to be the most attractive man I've ever seen.

I swear God has favorites. 

 The person in front of me was clearly one of them .

He had black hair that was a bit on the longer side with an undercut ,though he had it pulled into a neat man bun,  cold blue-grey eyes that felt like they were looking into the pits of my soul and a nice build that seemed to pop out of his burgundy button up shir-

"If you stare any longer they might put me on in an art gallery" a deep, sultry voice spoke.

 His eyes seemed to be full of amusement . 

"Actually no I wasn't looking at you I was thinking about the audacity you have parking in my designated spot" 

 "You sure?"he said smirking. 

I take it back he's not attractive he's just cocky  

"I think I see a bit of drool." 

  Definitely a cocky

 I ignored him looking around for another spot to pull the car into

 I walked into the building or at least attempted too before getting knocked down by my best friend. 

Alex Mortray

Outside of Him and my brother I don't really have much friends, here everyone seems to stick to their groups , but i'm okay with that.

"RAYYYYYYNNNNNNNNAAAAA I MISSED YOU!" He shrieked In my ear.

"Alex you saw me yesterday." I said laughing as he continued his whining 

"Yeah! But that was A whole 8 hours ago." I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Yeah yeah now get your heavy ass off me." I groaned trying to get up.

My body is so sore 

 He reluctantly got up  giving me a hand. The bell rung signaling us to start making our way to class.

"Mrs. Jackson is going to kill me if I'm late to class again ." Alex muttered . I laughed at his ghostly expression watching him sprint to class .

 I Had finally made it to my next class and soon the day began to drone on. I'll spare you the details unless you want to hear about my essay .

  It's lunch time and I start making my way to my usual table. As I sit down I notice A mutual associate of me and alex named Mako being more uppity than usual "ISN'T HE SO HOT!" She exclaims 

"Who's hot?" I ask as I sit down. 

"HAVE YOU NOT SEEN HIM!"She exclaims in disbelief.

"Who's that?" I asked "Only the new English professor, Professor.Silver." She says dreamingly looking like a lovestruck puppy.

"He's not all that." Alex said rolling his eyes .

Mako turned gawking at him 

"I get youre straight and all but come on now you have EYES"

Alex shrugged

"Be serious" she said her face in disbelief

"He's okay I guess."he says after making mako drop her jaw. 

"Is there some secret code word that men use for okay I don't know about? Like does "Okay" mean most drop dead gorgeous sex god Alp-" Alex covers her mouth before she's able to finish her sentence.

Probably because he doesn't want to hear anymore

I burst out laughing at Alex's expression when Mako says "Whatever you'll see Rayna! Besides you have him next." She says to me fangirling. 

I do? I couldve sworn I had professor Thornhill  Hm  I think to myself as the bell rings . I gather my now finished homework for Trig and shove it in my back begrudgingly .

 Damn it Professor Hawkins, I didn't even have time to touch my Lunch." I mutter looking at the untouched food Alex had gotten for me. 

"Its cool Ray aren't you an aid? Just eat it in during your work hours unless the professor is some evil tyrant." He says before putting it in my bag. 

Alex is the only person who knows a little about my home situation, I couldn't tell him everything because well.. who knows how'd he'd even react . 

Not even Kyland knows and we lived in the same house for years before he had to leave for college. 

I smile softly at him issuing a quick thanks as I hurriedly walked towards my class. 

It was strange that we got a new teacher in the middle of our semester but apparently Professore Koltan had a family emergency and moved back to his home country so it was inevitable. 

I sigh as I approach the door 

I mutter the things I need to do today to myself as I open the door just to be met with someone's chest.

 "So happy to have you join us. I hope you find time today that's not in my class to do all of those things" The chest says.

 How did they hear me?

 More importantly, why does the voice sound familiar? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.2K 44
Well doesn't everyone want to meet their soulmate, that one person who is made just for them... Crystal has always believed in the term 'soulmates'...
117K 7.6K 138
Every generation two lycans are born. One boy and one girl. They are more powerful than other lycans. They are always twins. This is why the are usua...
43.5M 220K 49
2021 NEW EDITION | COMPLETED From dodging airborne slot machines to an unplanned swim in the fountain of a luxury hotel, it's safe to say that a tr...
2.5M 73K 83
HIGHEST RANK:- #6 IN WEREWOLF!! -------- I went into her room through the window. She was lying peacefully on her small bed. I went near her and bent...