Chosen Suitor

By STMackinnon

Highest rank #16 in werewolf (14/01/17) ... More

Introduction
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chatper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
~Winter Special~
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 21

34.6K 1.6K 328
By STMackinnon

Delicate lashes fluttered as Lucinda batted her eyes at Jason, who's grip on my hand seemed to grow as did his annoyance. His displeasure was flooding the room, tension building as the she-wolf smiled at him while waving her hand. The dread I had felt deep inside my chest seemed to grow as her eyes briefly snapped to me. Her gaze seemed to pierced my skin sending ripples of discomfort flowing through my body. My initial shock of the situation had almost worn off if it was for the deep breath that Jason exhaled.

"Alpha Tyrone.." Jason's voice vibrated through out the room sounding power along with it. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the scowl taking over his face. "What is the meaning of this?" His voice held firm as she stared down the lower ranking alpha. The ripples of power flowing from his skin into mine was enough to tell me his beast was close to the surface.

Alpha Tyrone seemed to relax and lean back on his chair, looking up to the king, the son of a man he was close friends with. A look a displease seemed to ghost upon his features before disappearing just as fast. "Why king Jason I thought maybe it would be best for the warriors I brought to train to meet you, it's only for the beneficial part." His smile didn't seem to reach his eyes, it was almost smug as if he approve of what was transpiring.

"No." the word was clear, clean cut and straight to the point. The voice of a ruler came out of Jason along with it, he was shaking his head while looking down a slightly sarcastic laugh fell quietly from his lips. "Alpha Tyrone, you know you are a respected person in my life, but this is crossing the lines. Your warriors? They have their own table, not that I do not wish to meet you men, but this is the royal families table." Jason's voice were smooth, expiatory and justified. This was his home, and not theirs, even if they are guests.

"I understand," with a flick of the wrist the alpha sent his warriors out the door, but everyone's eyes stayed locked on the alpha. Jason's anger was growing. "There your highness, the problem has been solved. Now let's all eat." His voice was cheery and he knew what was wrong. Calling Jason I reach my other hand over to lightly stroke the arm that had a hold on me. As the action took place I felt eyes on me once again, turning I find the she-devil that was the cause of all this, glaring at me. I could tell she was like her father, and they both wanted one thing and that's power.

"Tyrone, I am trying to settle this problem, did you not wish to co-operate?" Jason and I still stood facing the group of peers, the rest of the alphas family all had their heads down in respect, while the two closest to the head of the table sat, having a stare down with the person whom held all the power. 

"Of course I am co-operating Jason, I just complied to your wishes with my warriors." Sighing I feel Jason guide me to the head of the table all the while he kept he eyes on Tyrone and Lucinda kept her eyes on Jason.

"Here," Jason sighed as he pulled out his chair for me, a small gasp could  be heard from the she wolf whom was now to my right, I could see the slight smirk of Adeline's face at the she-wolf's shock, "Ella, have my seat, I will grab your food for you." Jason's voice was gentile as he spoke to me, almost all hostile energy was gone from him as he looked down upon my stunned face, pushing my chair in for me.

"Jason!" My eyes snap down to the hand that now rested on his arm, long slender fingers griping the skin firmly, "surly you can see past my father's wrong doings against you." Her voice hit a cord in me, faking innocence she once again looked up at him, batting her lashing, in what looked to be a flirtatious way.   I bite my lip as I listen to her throw her father under the bus, I held back my anger as she trailed her fingers farther up his arm. I didn't even look back at Jason before standing and gently pushing my chair back along with Jason. 

"Here Jason you sit, I seemed to have lost my appetite." I say, the displeasure was foul on my tongue as I held back the real words I wished to say. Taking two steps away I hear Jason reach for me my name flowing from his lips, but another voice seemed to cut in.

"Just leave her Jason, she obvious can't handle your needs, and the duties you need her to fulfill. " her words made me pause, I stoped walking listening to the underlying meaning she was giving, I could feel her eyes on my back and could only imagine the smirk that she most likely had pressed into her skin. The anger I have been feeling had increase, and as if she hadn't said enough she proceeded to add to it. "Maybe my father was wrong. She maybe be a commoner, but she can't even do the one thing they're good at." The gasps the flowed from the other women at the table sounded, the men not saying anything, not even Jason, I suspect that he was too chocked at the words spoken by Lucinda.

Swiftly I turn back around facing the only she wolf that seemed to have an ignorant look on her face, a low growl sounded from me causing the gazes to now be shifted to me, alpha thrones words sounded out once again. "Are you going to let her disrespect my daughter like that!" His voice was targeted at Jason but the harsh look from my eyes seemed to take the attention off Jason and focus on the shock of a she-wolf, someone who was meant to show respect to all males, glared at him.

My challenging gaze then was aimed at the wolf whom had her hands caressing Jason's arm, her eyes locking onto mine as a smirk stayed on her face.

"I Ella Marie, challenge Lucinda, daughter of alpha Tyrone."

Jason's eyes widen at the hostility in my gaze that was sent towards Lucinda, everyone else seemed to watch on horrified as the scene in front of them played out. "Come on now ladies, Lucinda you need to-

Jason had tried to intervene between us two females but his words were pushed to the back burner my wolf was pushing me I could feel her feel the challenge of the she-wolf regardless if she didn't voice it, her body language said it enough. I watched, my eyes never leaving Lucinda as she rose from her seat. Her body flowing elegantly as she did so, "I accept." Her voice was clear even with the eagerness laced in between her words. My lips tug in a half smirk as my deadly gaze flashes.

"But." Her voice was louder over the small group, grabbing everyone's attention to the fullest. "I want to bargain for the place of queen." It was  now my turn to feel shocked, could she even do that? I thought once chosen it couldn't be changed, the words I was thinking were whispered from the lips of Rita, the question now out freely in the air, waiting on an explanation.

"Yes. She can." It was Ara voice the spoke up within the group, she stood staring down the female I was challenging. "If someone sees a person of rank as unfit for it, they can challenge to take it. As it stands the queen is not a military rank, but one of standards, so if Lucinda were to win she would have to become the chosen of Jason."  Ara's words were almost challenging as mine. She was not happy with this situation, though before anyone could prevent it from going farther I stood taller.

"I accept the price." This time it was Jason whom grabbed my  attention as his hand took hold of my bicep. His eyes were almost hurt, looking down at me he pulled me into his chest, a low growl started to sound from him, making his displeasure known.

"You are stupid. Beautiful. But stupid." His words made a slight smile come upon my face as he brought his hand up, cupping my face as his brushed his thumb across my cheek, gently. "After your challenge their punishments will be given, I promise you Ella, they can not push me to be with her." His voice held truth as he looked down into my hazel eyes, my own looking into his emerald ones.

"Good. I'm sick of your mistress causing drama." I say pushing away from his embrace, I had to do this. For my self. If one she-wolf  could think she could push me around, then it wouldn't be soon before all others would think the same too.

We all headed out to the training Field, the fresh air felt good after being copped up for a week.  There was a small crowd that had from as me and Lucinda faced each other, slowing assessing the other, looking for any weaknesses. My eyes stayed locked on her as my wolf paced, she didn't like how Lucinda, her feather and any other ranked wolves spoke of us.  I could feel Jason's eyes on me from the sidelines as I watched Lucinda take notice of his gaze, a growl emanated from her in anger of Jason's affection towards me. She lunged but not in a strategic way, no she was acting out of jealousy.

Quickly dodging the attack I take hold of her arm before flipping her onto her back, another growl sounding from the she-wolf as she takes a swipe at me before shifting into her wolf. It was tawny wolf, not to large in stature but still large due to her alpha genes. I shifted as well once again countering her attack. We rolled into a fighting ball of fury. I let out a howl in pain as I feel her sharp teeth camp down onto my front leg. Growling out my own teeth sink them selves into her ear, causing Lucinda to let go of my leg and thrash about, trying to tear my hold off of her. She kicked and scratched at my under belly, trying to free her self. Until the sound of a loud wimpier echoes as my wolf successfully tears the appendage from her wolf's head.

Spitting the furry ear to the ground I  let her go, jumping away from me she paces, as blood drops down from her wound. Shaking her large head she sprays droplets of red onto the dirt. Growling out in pure rage. Snapping her jaws she sinks low, hind end raised, readying for her next attack. I watched her, the smell of blood was strong as we watched her antics. Then she charged and once again we rolled, raking her claws down me and biting me when she could, I felt the blood drip from the small injuries. I quickly widen my eyes at the sight of an opening, she was to enraged to injure me back she left her self defenceless.

My wolf pushed forward, snapping our jaws around Lucinda's neck, digging our fangs in deeper, cutting flesh as the taste of blood filled my mouth. She once again kick and scratched trying to get out my my hold but I only increased my pressure on her neck as she whimpered out. Ceasing movement she lied still, whimpering out.

I had won.

Shifting back I no longer care I was naked, nor covered in blood, I didn't care of the smirks or look of surprise at people that looked at the defeated girl that laid in the dirt. I didn't care of any of it. I took off towards the castle. I no longer wanted to be in anyone's presence. I no longer was going to bow down.

Thank you for all the votes and comments! I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter, please continue to vote, comment and follow! I love to hear your thoughts on the chapter, it would mean a lot to me, you  can also check out my other werewolf stories;

Natural Selection
Inhuman

Also I update Chosen Suitor every Friday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 330K 34
As an Omega, the lowest-rank werewolf in any pack, Claire is confident her smoking hot Alpha can't be her mate. But she's wrong -- not just about him...
2.1M 51.7K 33
*COMPLETED* He is cruel She is broken Onalee (Ali) has stared death in the face more then once in her 18 years. She knows loss and pain better then...
1M 42.5K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
141K 4.3K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...