HELPLESS - hamliza ♡

By andpeggles

COMPLETED. "i believe i don't know you." "hamilton, alexander." "formal. im eliza." - a love story between el... More

un
deux
trois
quatre
my super awesome tag made mainly out of rainbow sprinkles and unicorns
cinq
six
100 rEads whOOP!
i finally am back.
sept
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
another tag rose tagged me in.
quatorze
a/n
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt-et-un
vingt-deux
épilogue

huit

1.5K 55 174
By andpeggles

nathaniel left after eliza and alex left for peggy. nathaniel knew that alex and eliza were in love, it was the way they looked at each other, but nathaniel and alex used to look at each other that way and he wanted that back.

nathaniel was fond of this eliza girl, yes, but found her a bit annoying and clingy at times, also a bit of a drama queen, probably gets it from her sister.

nathaniel did want to sabotage their relationship, he just didn't know how.

he wanted to vent right now, and he knew just the person to vent too.

nathaniel's phone
12:03
to: edward (contact name: ed)

you: i met up with alex and that girlfriend of his today, she was rlly nice but a bit of a crybaby.

ed: yo, man, how ya feeling about you and alex nyway?

you: um, well i really want to sabotage their relationship to have him all to myself.

ed: how nice is this girl?

you: she offered me food, talked to me she was nice. she also was thankful.

ed: was she pretty?

you: vv

ed: ya sure you don't want eliza in this situation?

you: no i want alex.

ed: you wanna vent?

you: YES

ed: okay go ahead

you: SO ELIZA AND ALEXANDER ARE JUST HAVJNF THIS PERFECT LIFE AND HERE I AM BEGGING FOR MERCY (and alexander) AND HE JUST IGNORES ME AND GOES RUNNING TO ELIZA HIS PERFECTLITTLE GIRLF R I E ND AND SHE GOT A LIKE BAD DREAM OR SOMETHING OR RECURRING BAD DREAM AND HE MADE ME GET HER WATERRRR LIKE UGNEJDNEJD HE DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME A CHOICE AND GOD SHE WAS SO THANKFUL AND NJCE FOR WATER LIKE WHO FOES THAT?

ed: i love eliza a lot more now.

you: i knowwwwww.

nathaniel turned off his phone, to everyone else he sounded crazy, to him, he sounded smart.

eliza was in the car with alexander driving to her house. when they finally got there, eliza breathed heavily and entered her house, she saw angelica on the couch with peggy, peggy was crying and laurens wasn't there yet.

eliza sat down next to peggy, alex sat down on the table in front of the couch. eliza wiped peggy's tears away and let her breath.

"what's the matter love?" eliza said softly, although she already knew.

"you'll kill me. you'll all kill me, well, you guys won't, but john won't want to be with me anymore, alex you'll probably think of me as a slut or something, lafayette is probably going to just.... leave, retreat." peggy cried more after she finished, she felt like crap.

"none of us are going to leave, especially not john it was his fault after all." angelica smiled heartedly.

"i- i love you guys so much.... but..." peggy was cut off.

"peggles, if anyone was the slut between the two of us it would be me." alex laughed.

"im not even going to comment on that." eliza breathed.

"sorry, love." he smirked.

"anyways, peggy... none of us are going to leave, and there are no buts in that situation." eliza smiled and looked at her sister with sympathy.

"thank you." she mumbled and hugged eliza, eliza hugged back and stroked her sisters hair.

"anytime, my beloved." eliza whispered and smiled.

peggy paced around waiting for john to arrive, she didn't know how in hell she was going to admit it to him, especially since she's known for 2 days, and hasn't told him yet.

peggy heard a knock at the door, and she froze.

oh god, he's here what do i say?
what will his reaction be?
will he leave...?

all these thoughts raced in peggy's mind but she snapped out of it once the door rang again.

"coming!" she squealed, and opened the door slowly.

"hi baby." he grinned and kissed her softly. in that moment all of peggy's thoughts erased and they were the only two people that have ever existed.

"hey. can we talk?" peggy bit her lip after the kiss and brought him into the other room.

laurens was scared, he had a confused, yet frightened look on his face and his stomach churned immediately.

"y-yeah.." he said, following her.

"i have to tell you something... but first i want you to know i love you... and i love you so much, so much you don't even know." she explained, smiling.

"i know, baby girl. i do." they were touching foreheads now.

"i- i don't want you to hate me.." she cries out.

"why would i hate you...?" he whispers.

"b-because what if you're mad at me... o-or don't... i don't know, i figured out two days ago and haven't even told you how yet.... im untrusting. you shouldn't trust me, why do you?" she choked out.

"because, you're the most trustworthy, most kind, most sweet, generous, beautiful person i know, peggy. okay?" he says, with full truth. "now, what is it you need to tell me?" he bites his lip.

peggy stutters a mouthful of nothing as she tries to think of what to say.

she closes her eyes and let's a tear fall, which she feels john wipe away. she opened her eyes up and they were red, blue, and white; to john it looked like the freaking american flag. (i had too.)

john looked at her with pure concern, what if she was cheating, what if she was getting abused or something...? john let her think for a minute as he waited for her to respond, he held her tightly in his arms.

"i- im pregnant." she started balling right after that.

"w-what...?" john asks again. he heard her, he just didn't know if he heard her correctly.

"im pregnant." she whispers and looks down at her shoes.

john just brought her back into her arms. he held her, as tight as he could until all the pain was rushed away from peggy's body, until she found it that it wasn't john holding her.

it was angelica.

slam

alexanders phone
to: laffy, laurens, herc (group name: tomcats married!!)

laurens: what just happened

you: what

laffy: did we miss something?

you: i think so.

laurens: PEGGY IS PREGNANT WHAT DO I DO?

you: oh that, um DID YOU LEAVE HER? DUDE IM TEXTING ELIZA RN WT H

laurens: i was scared, so i ran.

you: stupid. GO B A C K T O H E RRRR

laffy: im trying to process this but i don't think i can.

herc: you've done messed up my friend.

you: who named the group chat?

herc: johnny boy.

you: ofc

laurens: what u guys r cute OH I HAVE AN IDEA

you: what

laurens added 1 contact

love: what

you: hi love

love: alex what is this

you: it's our group chat but now you're in it.

love: oh goody :)

you: :)

love: JOHN

laurens: oh no

love: PEGGY IS CRYING HER EYES OUT RN GET DOWN HERE NOW

please.

laurens: im on my way, mom.

love: ok.

you: are you okay, love?

love: not really.

laffy: how's peggles holding up?

love: not that well.

laffy: how about angie?

love: she wants you to come.

herc: *forever alone*

you: don't say that

herc: you and eliza have some weird love romantic stuff going on, laffy and angie are a thing and peggy and john have been a thing for a while sO IM ALONE!

you: what do you mean a while?

love: a while?

herc: yah

love: how long have they been dating?

herc: .... 3 years?

love: WH A T

herc: o dam oops

you: RETREAT HERC!

herc: GOTTA BLAST

love: ALEX

you: WHAT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!

love: grrr

you: retreat alex.

love: hehe

you: cutie

love: ;)

you: u love me

love: ;);)

you: can u not type like a normal person?

love: you*

you: -_-

love: LOVE U BABY, BYE

alex laughed and turned off his phone, then he realised that eliza just figured out that peggy and john were going out for three years.

alex immediately got up and ran to the schuyler mansion.

"DONT KILL HER!" alex yelled whilst running in.

"what?" eliza said with a confused face and tone.

alex ran to eliza and spun her around.

"is peggy alive?" alex said frightened.

"for now." eliza said evilly.

"don't kill your sister, liza!" alex begged and eliza giggled.

"i won't you big idiot." she squealed.

that's when the door opened again, it was john.

"3 YEARS?!" eliza yelled and jumped on his back.

"BETSEY!" he yelled, she jumped down and started running after him with a plastic knife.

"this is daily entertainment right here." alex joked, and angelica laughed.

"you should see her when you're not around she's psycho." angelica laughed some more.

"oh really?" alex shrugged, and crossed his arms.

"yep. last week she got in a fight with john because of a fight about toast." angelica laughed. "to be fair, he started it." she added.

"she added on though." alexander laughed at the thought of her running around complaining about something that has to do with toast with laurens.

"yes, a lot." angelica giggled some more, as alexander took eliza from the waist and spun her around.

"oh hi!" she giggled and pecked his lips.

"hi, babe." alex whispered and took the knife away then throwing up.

"peggy is upstairs." angelica told john and he nodded, running upstairs.

rEALLY SHORT CHAPTER!

but there were a lot of laughs and stuff, next chapter will be filled with fluff (peggy and john fluff), and blood. a lot of nathaniel.

ANYWHOOO,
my apologies for this very short chapter, i hope to increase the word count next time and i really hope you enjoyed it otherwise. anyways, a lot has been going on and i have a piano concert tomorrow which is fun!

love you guys!

shoutout to:
GinnyPotter4life
TheSchuylerSisters10 (my rosie)
Maddy7565
TheFlash_andBatman

for voting/commenting! love u!!

xx, emma

(also a shout out to Eva or -Eliza-Hamilton- for being my favorite person ive probably ever met. i know THIS IS RANDOM IK bUt it's true love u K, COOL BYE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451 28 25
A young soldier, Alexander Hamilton, falls in love with a general's second eldest daughter, Eliza Schuyler. Follow them as they embark on their new p...
3.5K 144 25
Mordern day Eliza and Alexander, and their journey through life. Credit: //Hamilton Lines Used// All rights towards Hamilton: An American Musical...
10.2K 201 25
[COMPLETED ✔] Elizabeth Schuyler, a girl with 2 sisters who came from a wealthy family, transferred to a College where her sisters are in. There, sh...
6.5K 230 32
Alexander is the new boy with a dark past. John can't decide who to love. Angelica doesn't want to give her love up. Eliza gets easily manipulated. P...