Danganronpa x male reader (ON...

By 1stlovingreader

Sixteen student are trapped within the confines of the world's most prestigious schools and are forced to liv... More

Ch. 1-Introductions
Ch. 2-The First Move?
Ch. 3-The First Incident
Ch. 4-The First Class Trial
Ch. 5-Memories
Ch. 7-Moment of Revelation
Ch. 8-Despair of the Past
A/N

Ch. 6-Dark Past

5.4K 63 51
By 1stlovingreader

Flashback

"Hey I heard this band's pretty good." A male's voice said.

"You think so? I heard one of their members quit." said a female voice.

"Yeah, but they got this new guy, heard he's pretty good!" The male voice said.

"Whatever, my sister told me she'll be here. It was her idea." The female voice said.

"Hey sis!" The girl heard her sister's voice. The girl looked and saw her sister with her group of friends.

"Just in time the show's about to start." The sister said with big smile.

The girl looked around and noticed how many people came to this show. The show was one of the many rock out shows the school she was at.

There standing on front stage was a young girl, the girl has a punk rock style of clothing which include ripped thigh highs, piercings and other accessories. The girl has long multi-coloured hair consisting of black, pink, blue and white, some of which is tied into two horns on the top of her head. Much like everyone below the stage she wore a school uniform which was brown colored.

"Hey everyone! Your favorite rock-star Ibuki Mioda is HERE! I thank you all for showing up. I would like to introduce our newest band member, my lovley boyfriend, (Y/N) Yukizome!" Ibuki shouted proudly.

(Y/N) stood beside Ibuki as she hold her guitar, the Drummer started playing in the back. (Y/N) had a guitar of his own, he stood front of the mic as much Ibuki did to hers. And once the two start rocking out with their guitar, (Y/N) started to sing.

Bizarre it's, from start to end
Placed side by side, anguish and torment, exquisite pain!
Bizarre it's, running through me
Bleeding fool I'm your killer!
You're my victim, offered to me
"Beg for your life! Do you think you'll be saved? Hah, what a fool! Die!"
What is this?
I'll kill you all just for fun and games
And in the most cruel way to sacrifice you!
What a shame, no escape
Even if you cry out, there's no one
Nothing but violence can save the world
Wailing wailing!
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow!
And with a wonderful singing voice.
Unbridled
Wailing wailing
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow
With a wonderful singing voice
I was beside myself, myself

The females within the crowd sigh with love look in their eyes as they found (Y/N)'s singing voice be the voice of angel. While the males found him to be a good singer and the band was damn awesome.

Bizarre it's, from start to end
Placed side by side, covered with blood on your vacant face,
Bizarre it's, running through me
I seek a new challenger
A victim, offered to me!
"Beg for your life! Do you think you'll be saved?
Hah, what a fool! Die!"
What is this?!
I'll kill you all just for fun and games
And in the most cruel way to sacrifice you!
What a shame, no escape
Even if you cry out, there's no one
Nothing but violence can save the world
Wailing wailing!
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow!
And with a wonderful singing voice
Unbridled
Wailing wailing!
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow!
With a wonderful singing voice
I was beside myself, myself!

Suddenly, the crowed started to see tears was coming down (Y/N)'s eyes for some reason, was it the song he was singing or was it something else?

Wailing wailing
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow!
And with a wonderful singing voice
Unbridled!
Wailing wailing
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow!
With a wonderful singing voice
I was beside myself, myself

(Y/N) really let it out in this, his voice made the crowed screamed in joy. Ibuki joined in this time as both she and (Y/N) sang the final part of the song together.

Wailing wailing!
A loud cry of PAIN or RAGE or SORROWWWW!
With a wonderful singing voice!
I was beside myself, from start to end!

The song ended on the final beat of the dummer. Once it ended everyone in the crowd cheered, their screamed filled with joy as (Y/N) and Ibuki put on one hell of a show.

"Thank you everyone! Thanks (Y/N) for singing this song you made called Endless Despair!" Ibuki yell over the mic, the band took a bow shortly after and smiled as they look downward at the crowd.

"Isn't he awesome?" The sister asked the girl.

"Yeah...he is." The girl said with a small smile.

'(Y/N)...I never thought I see you again.'

"And he's my boyfriend." The sister giggled.

"You're what?!"

End of flashback dream:

BANG BANG BANG BANG!

The sound of heavy banging on the door was heard.

"Huh?"

Junko Enoshima woke to the sound of someone banging on her door.

"Who's there?"

There was no answer.

The silences forced Junko to get out off her bed. After getting dressed, she left her room only to find out that she wasn't the only one who woke up from the banging on the door. Junko saw a sleepy Naegi, Leon, Sayaka, Asahina follow by the others.

"Hey, was that you banging on the door?" Asahina asked Junko.

Junko shook her head as she answer "No, I just woke up."

"It's only five in the morning, who the hell woke us up?!" Leon yelled.

Everyone could hear the loud sound of music close by, they weren't sure where it was coming from but it was loud. There was a painted sign of an arrow telling everyone to go in that direction.

The sound made everyone curious.

"It's coming from the Gym." Naegi said.

Kyoko noticed there something was off, they were missing some people.

"Where is, (Y/N), Mondo and Chihiro?" She asked everyone.

Junko was the first run off, followed by Naegi, Kyoko and soon everyone else soon after.

Rushing through the door entering the Gym only to stop and stare with widen eyes for what they say before them.

"Huh, what the?" Naegi said.

Before the group of thirteen students were indeed (Y/N), Mondo and Chihiro.

"Hey guys." (Y/N) said.

"What are you three doing?" Asahina asked.

"What does it look like?" Mondo said.

"We're working out." Chihiro finish the sentence.

The three was working out but each one was doing a different workout position.

Mono was lifting dumbbell weights while (Y/N) was doing pushups with one hand and Chihiro was doing small laps around the gym. Beside Mondo was a boombox that hooked up to two big speakers that was loudly blasting the music that filled the Gym.

"What's going on?" Yasuhiro asked with a confused look.

"Isn't it easy to see?" (Y/N) said with big smirk.

(Y/N) grabbed his coat and put it on suddenly he grabbed a flag pole from the floor and stab it in the floor. Both Mondo and Chihiro stop what they were doing and joined (Y/N).

"WE!" Chihiro said proudly.

"ARE!" Mondo said with his fist pumped.

"MEN OF PROMISE!" (Y/N) pointed at the crowd of students with fire of pride burning in his eyes.

(Y/N), Chihiro and Mondo laughed together which made everyone else sweatdrop in silence. Kyoko silenced the music by unplugging their music boombox.

"Ah! Come on lil' sis, you're no fun." (Y/N) whined.

"Still feels weird hearing him call her that." Yasuhiro said.

"(Y/N), Chihiro, Mondo what going on here?" Naegi asked.

"And why is Chihiro part of your mens group?"
Yasuhiro asked while Leon, Naegi and Hifumi and Kiyotaka was hoping what they were thinking wasn't true.

"It's ok, Chihiro time for all of us to come clean." Mondo said while placing his right hand on Chihiro's left shoulder.

Chihiro gave a quick nod.

"Everyone...I'm...I'm-" Chihiro try to bring out the courage to tell the others. "I'm a...boy." Chihiro mumble with his head held down in shame.

"Huh, what did Chihiro say?" Hifumi asked.

"I AM A MAN!" Chihiro shouted. Both Mondo and (Y/N) smiled at their friend. He finally found the courage within.

"SAY WHAAAAT?!" Hifumi yelled.

Yasuhiro's jaw drop to the floor, Kiyotaka looked greatly surprise while everyone else just as surprise.

"You're a cross-dresser? That's super weird." Toko asked Chihiro.

"No...just-" Chihiro sigh with a frown.

"Whoa didn't know you went that way Chihiro." Yasuhiro rubbed the back of his head.

"No, I'm not."

"Hey don't judge, everyone's different." Asahina snap a glare at Yasuhiro.

"Will you all shut the fuck up?! Chihiro trying to speak!" Mondo shout at everyone.

"I'm not gay nor am I super weird. It's hard to explain...I use to be bullied all the time by other guys. Always calling me weak, always telling me I could never become a true man. So I gave in to my weakness so I dressed up as a girl to hide my weakness...I was so scared to tell you all. I thought you all wouldn't be my friends anymore..." Chihiro started to tear up.

"Aw Chihiro," Asahina said with a small smile. She walked up to Chihiro and gave him a hug.

"What make you think we could ever hate you?" Sayaka also hugged him.

"Never judge someone until you know their story. That's what my big sister always told me." (Y/N) said, the young man smiled as he saw Chihiro being support by the girls and most of the guys. Though they were bit weirded out that Chihiro was a guy, especially since he was a pretty cute kid.

"Chihiro it must've been hard for you. But in the end you took upon yourself to summon your courage to tell us. I support you and your choice of life!" Kiyotaka said with his right fist pump.

"Ah Kiyotaka you seem to be a manly enough. But are you man enough to be called a man?" (Y/N) asked with taunting smile.

"Ah! A challenge!" Kiyotaka soon smiled.

"Damn right, me and (Y/N), Chihiro are founders of Promise of Men Club!"

"Are you a man? I see only a hot headed fool from the other day. What makes you think you are a man of men?" Kiyotaka asked Mondo.

"Asking if I'm man enough huh? Ok how about a battle of men!" Mondo shout.

"Before this foolishness goes on. I would like to ask Mr. Yukizome a question." Byakuya spoke.

"What is it?" He asked.

"While you were a corpse, we discover some history of your past in your book. I would like to know what your past is. You speak of having no memory, your new family and your relationship with Junko. I would like to know your past before I can make my theory into a reality." He told the young man which made Junko glare at him with venom.

"You found my journal." He sighed.

"Normally, if we were in a different...place I would have killed you for peeking in my journal. So how much did you read?" He asked everyone.

"Only a little, there were a lot of pages missing." Sayaka told him.

"What do you mean you would have killed if someone read your journal? It's just a journal yes?" Celestia asked him.

"That journal holds everything I did good and...bad. My whole life is in that journal. It hides my deepest secrets within."

"That would explain how Monokuma knows your secret correct?" Kyoko asked

"WRONG Secret, but yea. I figure that bear must've taken it. It was missing when I first came here." He sighs for a moment "But there's no reason to hide it, since tomorrow is the day my secret will exposed...might as well tell you all now."

"What secret?" Kyoko asked.

"One of my darkest secrets was...I killed."

"You killed?" Everyone but Makoto, Chihiro, Mondo and Junko look surprise. They never thought someone like (Y/N), a guy who was friendly and kind would murder someone.

"I knew it! You do fall as a possible killer." Byakuya said.

"Say what you want, the fuckers had it coming. I had to do it...I had to or else another friend would have gotten hurt." (Y/N)'s eyes became soulless just for that one moment. I eventually had to kill an old friend. He was my best friend, I trusted him. And what he did in return, he fucked with my friends, toyed with my feelings, he..."

Flashback:

"It happened after my afterschool class was over. It was getting real late and time for everyone go home. Then it happened, I was..."

The sound of gunfire was heard. (Y/N) paused as he gasps the sound of gunfire spooked him. (Y/N) saw out from the shadows was his old friend Kumagawa Misogi, who was accompanied by two
other school students. (Y/N) saw, in Kumagawa's right hand, a handgun.

"Kumagawa what gives? Why do you have a gun?" (Y/N) said with a stern tone.

"You're still one dumbass to no end." Kumagawa said.

"Heh...is that so?" (Y/N) gave his friend a dirty look.

"Well, I'd think you'd remember how this would end because it'll end the same as the Practical Examinations." (Y/N) said as he got into a fighting stance.

"Yes but take a look at this." Kumagawa looked one of the male students and gave a nod. The male students walked off somewhere, only to return to bring back someone whom (Y/N) knows. Bound and gagged was Junko Enoshima. Junko looked surprise when she saw (Y/N).

"What...are you planning to do?" (Y/N) growled in anger.

"To prove you were always the weak one." Kumagawa told him.

"As if!" He laughed.

Kumagawa evilly smiled at (Y/N) and threw a screw into his chest. Sending (Y/N) down the ground as (Y/N) yell in pain.

"Gah, you bastard! Gah!" (Y/N) groaned as he coughed up large portions of blood.

"That's not very nice now is it? Question; How can I betray someone when I never trusted you? How can I be friends with someone like you? The monster of Hope's Peak." Kumagawa had struck a big nerve.

"What...did you say?" The look of anger filled his eyes.

"You heard me. You're nothing but a monster through and through. A being of absolute power. Playing the good guy doesn't make you the hero of stories. I swear, you're just like Medaka."

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT ME LIKE YOU KNOW MY LIFE!" (Y/N) shouted with thunder, Junko saw how angry her boyfriend was. The look of fury was about to burst.

"Oh did I hit a nerve?" Kumagawa laughed. Kumagawa turned his attention to Junko he walked over to her and smiled.

"But gotta say you hit the jackpot when it came to women. Then again after the relationships you've been with, all came useful for me. Never did anything though, they all disliked me the minute I said your name. But! I did use you to get close to your friends, especially the girls who were your friends. Well, were your friends. Now got yourself in a relationship with this beauty here and that emo girl in that band, such strange tastes they must have for someone like you." Kumagawa grew a grin.

"I don't know what you see in that loser, how about we go on a date after I finish up?" He removed the gag from Junko's mouth only get a big wet spit in the face. Kumagawa backhanded Junko, the moment  (Y/N) saw it, (Y/N) got up from the ground only get shot in the stomach.

"Gah!" He coughed up blood. "Touch her and I'll kill you." Both Kumagawa, his men and Junko saw the enraged look in (Y/N)'s eyes just for a second.

"How about you just die?" Kumagawa aimed the handgun at (Y/N) but this time aimed for a headshot.

"Pull the fucking trigger!" (Y/N) shouted.

Junko saw a big opening and bit Kumagawa on the right leg, which force him to bring his attention to Junko. Kumagawa brought his leg foot down on Junko, stomping down on (Y/N)'s friend.

"You little bitch! Just like the rest of the whores you don't see how the pathetic shit he is." Kumagawa said while stomping down on Junko. After the third stomp to the head, Junko was knocked out cold.

"Hey...Kumagawa you forgot one very important thing." (Y/N) grew an evil smile.

Kumagawa looked and saw (Y/N) withdraw three pair of knives from his long sleeves and threw them at Kumagawa and his two men. (Y/N)'s knives hit their marking and struck the two men's heads, but for Kumagawa it only struck him in the left leg.

"Everything Medaka learned, so did I. And you don't betray a Monster!" (Y/N)'s hair suddenly turned wild, red and glowing. While still bleeding from the chest, (Y/N) ran towards Kumagawa and threw a right hook hear his chest, causing a burst of air to send him flying into a wall making a crater.

"Imma plant me a dumbass tree!" (Y/N) said as he lifted Kumagawa off the ground and slam him down to the hard ground floor.

(Y/N) kicked the gun away from Misogi. As (Y/N) looked down at a wounded Kumagawa,

"You and I grew up together, you were my best friend. We made a promise, we had each other's back..."

"We were never friends, all those time I lied."
Suddenly, voices filled the young man's head.

He lied to me...
But I'll thank him...Because of him, he's awakened the monster that slept within all these years.

Kumagawa looked at (Y/N) and had a deep look of fear and angry.

"...I hate...you. I hate you! You killed people too! You got everything I failed to gain! I HATE YOU!"

He hates me...
He lied to me, he shot me, he hates me, he's using me, he's...afraid of me!

Kumagawa was about to move but (Y/N) held him down by his shoulders to keep him from moving.

"You tried to kill me...you try to stomp my girl's head in."

"You're shit, you're nothing. You think everyone will respect you, you think everyone will love you, you think they will give a damn if you die? You're wrong! They don't care! They will never care, they hate you, they're afraid of you, because of what you can do!"

"Shut up..."

"Tsk, and your so called big sister. She's and always will be a crazy bitch...a hot one. I gotta say, at least you helped get chances to get laid a lot, hahaha... hahaha..."

"Shut...up."

"And you wonder why no-one else other than your dumbass classmates never look you right in the eye? Why no-one ever talks to you? And what happen to..." before Kumagawa had a chance bringing up old wounds from (Y/N)'s past. (Y/N) silence him by slamming his fist into Kumagawa's face.

He's dead to me, he lied to me, he shot at me, he hates me, he's using me, he's dead to me!

"Kumagawa Misogi..."

Kumagawa started to laugh and his laughter grew until...

HE IS MY ENEMY!

"I said SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" He screamed with fury in his voice.

(Y/N) brought his right fist down on Kumagawa's face, this time he drew blood.

"You never know when to shut the FUCK UP! I'm shit? I'm the shit brain? I'm the weak one? I'm the weak link, I'm the loser? No! No I'm not! What do you know about my life? What do you know about me?!"

PUNCH!
"Pain!"

PUNCH!
"Fear!"

PUNCH!
"Wrath!"

PUNCH!
"Sorrow is what I felt! What I dealt with? My friends saved my life so many times! And I'd sacrifice myself so they can live and be happy! How do you feel, knowing you were the one who died again, to know your friends were murdered by YOUR OWN FRIEND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL, WHAT I AM, HOW I FEEL, WHAT I KNOW OR HOW I EXIST!"

PUNCH!
"You don't know SHIT! BECAUSE YOU ARE SHIT, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!"

PUNCH, PUNCH, PUNCH, PUNCH ,PUNCH, PUNCH, PUNCH!

"NO YOU'RE NOT SHIT YOU'RE WORSE! YOU'RE WORTHLESS SHIT! YOUR DOG SHIT! YOU'RE MAGGOT SHIT! FUCK YOU KUMAGAWA MISOGI! YOU BETRAYING SACK OF MAGGOT DOG WORTHLESS SHIT! NOW YOU'RE DEAD! DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!"

Junko woke to the sound of (Y/N)'s foul mouth cursing, there she saw with wide open eyes. (Y/N) just ended the life of a human being. He killed his best friend, the one who betrayed him. Junko got off the ground and wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s chest and pulled him away from the now faceless corpse.

(Y/N) punched Kumagawa's face in to the point there only blood, pieces of brain matter and bones were on the pavement and his hands. (Y/N) growled in anger and sorrow, he was so angry how the actions of him would carry with him for life, but he was also filled with sorrow, knowing it was his fault he did those acts.

Junko held close to (Y/N), they stared at one another, they quickly became lost in each others eyes. And soon, their lips clashed with one another. Junko broke the kiss as she spoke to him, her words, whatever they were made him shut his eyes as tears began to run down his face. Junko buried his face in her chest as she held him close to her.

Soon (Y/N) let out a loud cry, a cry filled with anger, regret, but most of all...Despair.

End of flashback:

"Later on Junko took me to the Hospital before I bled to death..." (Y/N) closed his eyes, he could feel everyone's stare upon him. But then he could hear Asahina, who could like she's about to cry.

"That's...horrible." She said.

"I killed him...but he deserve it...oh God did he deserve it. For years he faked being my friend, using me so he could try to get with every girl I knew, he pissed off my true friends. My real friends!" (Y/N) felt hands on his right and left shoulder.

To his right was Mondo and Naegi while on his left was Yasuhiro and Kiyotaka all four of them had look of pity and felt real bad for (Y/N).

"I only ever went berserk like that once, before coming to Hope's Peak. He tried the same shit, but he dragged an innocent girl into the matter and killed her. He said it was because of me."

"What do you mean because of you?" Asahina asked.

"Apparently, she had a crush on me. I got a love letter earlier on the day Kumagawa killed her. He liked her, but when he found out...he killed her. Figured if he couldn't have her, no-one cloud."

Everyone remained silent, with horrified expressions on their faces.

"I am (Y/N) Kirigiri and I am the Ultimate Weapon, supposed to feel no emotion, only destroy and kill." He said his name and title with a face filled with regret then rather pride.

"Ultimate Weapon?!" Everyone yelled.

"Yeah, a real twist title huh?" (Y/N) chuckled.

"Question...why is that your title?" Yasuhiro asked.

"Yes, Ultimate Weapon. That is my title! I had this title since the day I was born."

"Since the day you were born?" Naegi looked confuse.

"Well born may be a bit exaggerated, when I was old enough and able to walk, I trained with my mother, who was a martial arts master. Eventually, I was strong enough to be labeled as a weapon by the government." Everyone was silence still shock by  (Y/N)'s secret and title, they now understand what Junko was trying to hide. For some it only made them pity (Y/N) while for the other only found it terrifying.

"But, enough of me and my shitty past. We should get back before Mr. Bear find us." He said with a big smiled.

"Compare his secret to us, he just shat all over everyone on having a dark secret." Mondo said with a frown.

"Junko, now I see why you said you tried to keep his past a secret." Naegi said to Junko, Junko could only sigh with a sad look in her eyes.

'They have no idea, how hard is it to keep him happy when everything around him breaks.' Junko's thought were.

While (Y/N) was alone walking down the hallway to the dining room, he stopped when he had a small flashing images appear within his mind, he saw himself talking with someone.

"I am a living Weapon, kill me as much as you can. I will live another day again and again. My Despair is...I will never find my peace. If I can't have hope, I will give others hope!"

"That's so boring." The male voice said.

"Boring as it may be, but I don't give a shit what you think. But face it, I'm the most interesting bastard you've met ha-ha-ha-ha!" (Y/N) laugh.

"Still boring."

"I'm starting to see why the others don't like you." (Y/N) sighed.

"Will you protect them? They did try to kill you."

"That's because I grew close to them, once Kumagawa figured it out he tried to use that against me. His mistake."

"So why protect her? Wasting your time protecting a woman who tried to murder you. Not once, but twice?"

"Yeah, but I love her. And I will keep loving her until I can't love her no more. Besides, she loves me too."

"You're mad (Y/N)."

"Mad, but in love."

"Why?"

"Because...I love erasing Despair from the source...and replacing it with love..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Cruise To Die For By Ekon

Mystery / Thriller

29 1 1
Join a group of kids as they realize high school isn't all it's cracked up to be. See who survives in this field trip of mutual killing.
466 27 16
15 students are trapped in a school and are forced to kill one-another and not get caught for survival
992 8 9
You've been accepted into Hopes Peak High School. However, things get weird as your put in a killing game involving you and your classmates. Who will...
3K 49 48
Akira Inoue and 15 other students, who are ultimate students, go to a school known as Hope's Peak Academy. But, they don't know it is going to be a k...