I'm In Love With The Next Doo...

By justadreamer65

Zoe is the new girl in town, with her brother Chace, they moved all the way from Ireland to America. Big chan... More

Chapter 1 <3 (Picture of Chace)
Chapter 2 <3 (Picture of Zoe)
Chapter 3 <3 (Picture of Tate)
Chapter 4 <3 (Picture of Mattie)
Chapter 5 <3 (Picture of Ayla)
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3 (Picture of Alissa)
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3 (Picture of Mr Walsh)
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
Epilogue

Chapter 21 <3

4.2K 53 5
By justadreamer65

This has been EDITED :)

This is dedicated to @Millieob because she is my real life best friend haha, and she is following my story :) so yeah love you Melissa :D .. xo

_______________________________________

Recap:

They were more entertaining than TV; I wish I had some popcorn. Maybe If I hurried up and made it quickly I might be back in time for the excitement, but Mattie shouting pulled me out of my thoughts…

“You little-“ He started walking slowly towards her, raising his index finger and waving it in her face, but Chaces voice interrupted what I’m guessing was a colourful word, he was just about to speak.

“Get all your asses down here; we are playing a very exciting game of Truth or Dare…”

I squealed, I love truth or dare. What an exciting way to spend my Thursday night. I grinned partly because Chace stopped Mattie and Alissa getting into a very heated argument but as well for my favourite game ever that we were going to play…

____________________________________

Chapter 21:

“I’m a Barbie girl. Living in a Barbie world…” Ayla sang.

Right now as you can guess Me, Tate, Alissa, Ayla, Mattie and Chace were now in the sitting room all gathered in a circle playing our favourite game…

After a few drinks, so I think we all know how it is turning out…

Ayla had one too many shots and is now standing on the couch jumping around attempting to sing, but all is it is coming out as is words jumbled all together.

I guess that what alcohol does to you…

“Truth or Dare?” Mattie asked smirking at Chace.

“Dare baby” He then winked in return.

Mattie smirked obviously his dare was ready… here we go…

“I dare you too make Zoe moan your name…” I giggled; clearly the alcohol was kicking in…

He had a devilish smirk on his face, when I realised it was me they were planning to torture my mouth formed an O; this wasn’t going to be good.

Then it turned to downright horrified, everyone was going to hear me moan my boyfriend name... I grimaced; let’s say this dare wouldn’t be considered going easy on you…

Tate looked the complete opposite, he looked as if he had just won the lotto, basically I have just gave him the wet dream he was having an opportunity to become reality… and well he was a boy, so he was obviously going to take advantage of it…

He crawled right across the circle and pointed at me, “You sit down, get ready to moan my fucking name.”

Alissa giggled once again as I groaned and threw her a furious glare, “I hate you...”

“Love you too babeeee,” She slurred, so maybe I am drunk, underage and everyone was about to watch me moan over my boyfriend, in public, well this is obviously turning out as an interesting night…

I was now lying on her back glaring at the ceiling, imagining how I would get my payback, Tate crawled on top of me and straddled me as all of the rest of them sat back and watch the show.

He took a swig of vodka straight before getting back to his mission; he then got his index finger and trailed it from her neck all the way down to my inner thighs as he slowly and gently placed kisses across my collarbone all the way up to the soft spot on my neck…

I moaned but made sure not to moan his name because I did not want this to end so soon…

His index finger slightly rubbed circles outside the material of my shorts and very lightly rubbed his thumb on the zip of my shorts, I hitched my hips higher obviously wanting more than I would admit…

He suck softly on my neck obviously marking his ‘territory’, boys!

He made circles with his index finger right on my slit which resulted in me leaving out a huge moan of his name, you guessed it.

Seriously look at it from my point of view my a hot boy who I also get to call my boyfriend, lying over me while the vodka is taking over the effects of my mind... don’t judge me, I had to!

And that’s when I realised everyone was in the room, staring at us, since I was pretty much away with the fairies, I just giggled but if this was a normal day where I was as sober as a judge, whole different story!

I took in their expressions. Tate sat on my stomach, a leg at either side of me smirking down at me, looking proud obviously from his work.

Chace’s mouth dropped into an O shape. Ayla’s and Alissa expression mirrored Chace’s, but Mattie of course, he looked turned on, he stared at us with shock, he was silent until the baboon decided to open his idiotic mouth, “Well guys, this might sound weird but my little friend found this whole a lot more interesting than he should have..” He smirked at me, looking down at his ‘little friend’, and gave Tate an encouraging wink!

I giggled as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I grabbed the bottle of vodka out of Tate’s hand and took a huge gulp, and then I could feel the effects once again, my vision started to go blurry and I giggled for the millionth time…

And you’re probably asking where our parents through all this? Well, they decided to have a business trip so we being hormonal teenagers, then in come the drink and the game, and yeah that’s how we ended up in this situation at this point and time…

I pushed Tate off as I attempted to get to my knees as best as I could and shoved the bottle into his chest, and by attempt, I mean attempt, one or two falls were involved.

“So yeah, tonight’s entertainment is now over…” I slurred, speaking to no one in particular.

Tate crawled up, so his breath was on my ear and whispered as the smell of vodka clear in his breath, “only for now but you just wait till tonight, then I will show you entertainment.”

I wanted to roll my eyes but my features didn’t go by my command as I had no control, over the god damn drink! Curse underage drinking, I grinned to myself, I’m kind of a bad ass.

So now it was Tate’s turn, I wonder who he would pick as his victim.

He smirked in my direction and turned to Alissa, “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth” She answered, she sounded, well, drunk!

“Are you a virgin, yes or no?” He asked playfully.

I giggled, I already knew this answer, “Nope, my first was John when I was 16, drunken times calls for drunken matters.” She burst out laughing, well obviously the shots of vodka and whiskey including cans have taken effect on her…

I soon joined in because well, it’s quite a funny story, when we were 16, we decided to be rebellious and go out drinking against our parents word, obviously had one too many drinks and Alissa decided she wanted to do something different, so she vanished and ended up losing her virginity in a playground, sounds a bit creepy but I assure you, it was just the drink kicking in.. Well at least I hope it was…

And then we got taken home by the police, so there went our rebellious stage out the window….

Alissa turned to Ayla grinning, “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth” She gave a sly smirk as Chace groaned.

“Last person you got hot and heavy with, in bed, and when?”

Ayla started to blush, and she gave a nervous giggle, “Chace, at the party after the game.” Well the truth always does come out when its drink involved!

Then a realisation stored itself in my head, so the day after the party when it was like a disco in my head, talk about bad hand over days! That was where I knew that shirt from. Well this is awkward, I suddenly thought to myself…

“That’s it man, slap it here.” I heard Mattie say, I all of a sudden got interested, slap what? And slap it where?

I looked up to see Tate groaning handing Mattie over a $20 bill, while Mattie triumphed is victory.

“What is going on here?” Chace demanded, trying to hide the grin about to take over his face.

“We placed a bet on who you hooked up with the night of the party, because dude you looked and smelt like sex, so I said it was defiantly my little sis” He gave him a disapproving look, “as much as I didn’t want it to be… it was waiting to happen, while little Tatey here” He pointed at Tate, giving him a mocking grin while I snorted at the nickname, Tatey? That’s ridiculous. “Said, it was most likely a little slutty cheerleader.” He explained giving a short laugh.

“Flexibility” They all chimed, as they burst out laughing, including Tate, which caused him to retrieve a dead arm.

He rubs his arm while wiggling his eyebrows, once again, at me suggestively.

I snorted and hit his arm playfully, “Pervert” I whisper.

“I can if you want me to be” He winked at me.

 I just laughed it off because for once, even with the fucked up shit I have going on in my life, they all managed to get me in a better mood, well them and the alcohol…

In the morning, I’m going to pay for this; it’s going to be like a party is going on in my head. I groaned, imagining the hangover from hell, in the morning. Well I might as well drink myself to death while I still can…

I thought as I said see yeah later to another bottle of Budweiser.

Nope I was wrong, not a party, more like a giant stampede of elephants running through my head… well I will just deal with that tomorrow, for now.

“To our fucked up teenage years” I shouted as I raised my bottle and everyone cheered.

Fuck hangovers, was the last thought that I actually remembered….

_____________________________________

Thank you so much everyone who is reading my story and following and who has voted, commented, fanned and messaged me :) I love reading your comments they make me smile :D sorry it was uploaded so late well 10:30pm in Ireland but school has to come first (sadly)..

So here is some interesting news… I’m going to Rome, Italy next week with my school :D how exciting..

I hope everyone is having/had a nice day, depends on where you are really!! Here I am having a nice night :D haha…

Please let me know what you thought, I personally liked this chapter it was very entertaining writing it :D Don’t forget to comment and vote please…. :) I appreciate it a lot!

And thanks so much for reading :D

Vote, Comment, Fan :)

- Ciaarzie xo

________________________________

Next Upload:

Next Thursday :)

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 148 23
Zoey Holland, average teen? Kinda, she's an out going girl, a trouble maker. But she also gets her work done and gets 90's, she's super smart, but al...
162K 1.9K 18
Ever wondered what it's like to be a boy? You're about to find out. Love isn't meant to be easy, everybody knows that, but is it meant to be this ha...
49.1K 1.4K 42
Third and final book to the Boy next door and the Girl next door. Zoey's and Brian's life together has its up's and down's. How will they learn to co...