I'm In Love With The Next Doo...

By justadreamer65

Zoe is the new girl in town, with her brother Chace, they moved all the way from Ireland to America. Big chan... More

Chapter 1 <3 (Picture of Chace)
Chapter 2 <3 (Picture of Zoe)
Chapter 3 <3 (Picture of Tate)
Chapter 4 <3 (Picture of Mattie)
Chapter 5 <3 (Picture of Ayla)
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3 (Picture of Alissa)
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3 (Picture of Mr Walsh)
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
Epilogue

Chapter 20 <3

3.7K 53 8
By justadreamer65

This has been EDITED :)

Thank you so much @karacan55 for commenting and following my story.. so I wanted to dedicate this chapter to you :)

________________________________

Recap:

Mystery POV:

"Did you do what I asked you to do?"

"I sure did." I gave him my trade mark smirk.

"Plan set?" He asked me.

"Yup, it's set.."

"So this weekend then?" He asked questioningly.

"Yup" I nodded in reassurance.

He sat back in his seat, his hands rested on his lap and his fingers intertwined. He gave me a sly smirk that showed me that he was ready to get our plan in motion... let's say Zoe will get a very nice surprise!

________________________________

Chapter 20:

"Ok so, why did the girl cross the road?" This is about his fiftieth joke of trying to make Alissa and I laugh, miserably failing.

Alissa let out a sigh as put her hand to head, looking like she was about to fall asleep there and then, "Most likely because you were following her." She mumbled under her breath but loud enough for me to hear.

I stifled my laugh with a cough.

"I don't know but I have a feeling you're going to tell us anyway!" she snapped.

Mattie seemed to be oblivious to her attitude or he was probably doing a good job of ignoring her.

"The girl crossed the road because she had to get to the kitchen to make me a sandwich" He chimed, winking at Alissa.

"Bite me" She mumbled into the hand, she was lying on.

"I will, but only when you're screaming my name." He replied, giving her a huge smirk.

She threw him the finger, "In your dreams"

"Yeah baby my wet dreams" He sent her a wink.

She scrunched up her face, probably due to the paedophile remarks he was coming out with. "You're a creature!"

"I can be whatever you want me to be, baby." He smirked once again, probably because you could basically see the steam blowing out of Alissa's ears.

"So I was told to look at it from a woman's point of view, so I looked out my kitchen window." I was so close to throwing him over a cliff, this was about the millionth kitchen joke that has come out of his mouth.

Alissa groaned still with her head on top of her hands. Alissa, Mattie and I, were sitting in Mattie's sitting room, Chace, Ayla and Tate went to get some alcohol for the party tomorrow night obviously leaving me stuck in the middle of Mattie and Alissa.

Mattie spent the last 30 minutes making women joke's, I find them hilariously but Alissa on the other hand well you can guess how she feels about them, but I think it's just sexual tension.

"Oh for the love of god, shut the fuck up!" She exclaimed, jumping up and throwing her hands in the air.

"Only if you do it for me" He sent a huge grin her way.

Yup, definitely sexual tension, I thought to myself.

She glared at him for a few minutes before storming off to the kitchen.

"Going back to where you belong, I see." His grin did not once falter as he dodged a glass that came his way. I looked over at Alissa she looked like she was about to murder him, I guess I wouldn't be the one to be throwing him off of that cliff!

"While you're there, how about you make me a sandwich." He shouted in to her, laughing his butt of as she threw another glass at him, he dodged it with ease, still laughing.

I heard pounding like someone running up the stairs. Wait, why was Alissa going up the stairs? I asked myself, I heard a bedroom door open, and then a crash, that seemed to have sobered up Mattie, as he looked as angry as Alissa was.

I flinched at the situation that was about to break out, "That BITCH, If she broke my PlayStation she will regret she was ever born." He screamed stomping up the stairs, I quickly followed and burst in to Mattie's room to in fact see she had defiantly broke his game thing.

She was standing over it, she had threw it on the floor and stomped on it by the looks of it.

I looked over to see Mattie look like he was about to cry, suddenly my attention was averted to Alissa who held something else in her hand...

I looked more carefully, it had Call of Duty: Black Ops, written on it. Mattie obviously had seen what she was now holding when he looked like you had just told him Santa was not real.

He actually had tears in his eyes, the little child! "Please don't-t, n-not Brian." He stuttered, looking like he was on the verge of tears.

"You named the game?" I asked, actually not believing this 17 year old boy, standing before me was actually on the verge of tears of a stupid game, that he named.

"He is my best friend, well him and my right hand." He smirked but quickly rearranged his features back to his innocent face.

She actually looked sorry for him, so she set down the disk.

He grabbed the disk before she could change her mind; he suddenly lost his innocent face and looked furious.

They were more entertaining than TV; I wish I had some popcorn. Maybe If I hurried up and made it quickly I might be back in time for the excitement, but Mattie shouting pulled me out of my thoughts...

"You little-" He started walking slowly towards her, raising his index finger and waving it in her face, but Chaces voice interrupted what I'm guessing was a colourful word, he was just about to speak.

"Get all your asses down here; we are playing a very exciting game of Truth or Dare..."

I squealed, I love truth or dare. What an exciting way to spend my Thursday night. I grinned partly because Chace stopped Mattie and Alissa getting into a very heated argument but as well for my favourite game ever that we were going to play...

________________________________

I hope you liked it.

I know it wasn't that exciting but I hope you found it funny, I love kitchen jokes they are highly entertaining!! One of the guys in my class kept coming up and saying a random kitchen joke so I had to put them in there hahaha!

I love Mattie and Alissa they are so entertaining, so you know what the next chapter will be about, you got any crazy truth or dares feel free to send me some :) ...

And good news I got my Microsoft working so I will defiantly start editing my story soon :) and I'm going to see One Direction next year :D :D :D If you don't know them, please go look them up in YouTube, hottest people in the world :D sorry but I am very excited even though it's like a year away but it will fly hopefully....

also thank you everyone who had voted, commented and fanned me, :) I'm so happy you like my story!

Comment and let me know what you thought :)

Vote, Comment, Fan :)

- Ciaarzie xo

________________________________

Next Upload:

* Next Wednesday *

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
4K 32 60
I was wrapping up my junior year of high school when my mom told me that we were moving. It was goodbye Cambridge, Massachusetts and hello Newport, R...
162K 1.9K 18
Ever wondered what it's like to be a boy? You're about to find out. Love isn't meant to be easy, everybody knows that, but is it meant to be this ha...
125K 3.2K 39
Maybe moving to America won't be as bad as it seems. _._.__._.__._.__._._ Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved®. #33 in Moving #29 in Teen Parent #5...