Danganronpa x male reader (ON...

1stlovingreader tarafından

Sixteen student are trapped within the confines of the world's most prestigious schools and are forced to liv... Daha Fazla

Ch. 1-Introductions
Ch. 2-The First Move?
Ch. 3-The First Incident
Ch. 4-The First Class Trial
Ch. 6-Dark Past
Ch. 7-Moment of Revelation
Ch. 8-Despair of the Past
A/N

Ch. 5-Memories

9.1K 77 318
1stlovingreader tarafından

*Warning! Lemon ahead! My first ever so I tried my best, let me know how I did please, thank you.*

Sometime after the Trial: Dining hall

Junko was sitting down at a small round table while everyone but Naegi, Kyoko and Sakura were there questioning Junko.

"Alright no more secrets!" Kiyotaka smashed his right hand down on the table.

"Secrets?" Junko looked confused for the moment.

"You clearly knew who (Y/N) (L/N) was from the start. You know what his title is and you are very likely be the one who tried to murder him so you could escape." Byakuya said.

"Again, I didn't do it." She answered while giving full eye contact.

"I don't believe you. Your behavior changed upon this trail. Why is it so important not to tell us what (Y/N)'s other title is or tell us what the rest of that torn page says?" Byakuya asked Junko with a deep stare.

"If you want to live Byakuya, I would shut that mouth of yours." Junko gave him a bone chilling stare that was filled with death.

"Gah," He jerked back a bit.

"Besides, it's best for you not to know. I have nothing against you all...just...I want to keep things as they are. Right now everyone's alive and (Y/N)'s safe..." Junko looked at everyone with an emotionless stare.

Bearing his teeth in anger, Mondo flip the small table over and grabbed Junko the neck of her shirt and pin her against the wall

"You think it's okay to keep things this way? Our fucking lives are on the lines for anyone to pick off, we have to follow that damn Bear's rule or we'll get punish and I don't want to fucking happen! If you want to protect (Y/N) then by all means, but we have the rights to know if it means our lives are in danger you bitch!"

"Owada enough!" Kyoko's voice was heard.

Mondo let Junko go as Junko fell to her knees. The group looked back to see Naegi, Kyoko and Sakura returned from taking (Y/N) to his room.

"How's (Y/N)?" Kiyotaka asked.

"He's alive, he'll live." Kyoko told them.

"Thank goodness." Asahina sigh with relief follow by Celestia and Sayaka.

Kyoko began to think back to when she checked up on (Y/N).

Kyoko entered his room to see him sleeping on his bed. She went to his desk and pulled the chair out from it and set it next to his bed. She began to watch over him as he slept. A few minutes passed and Kyoko pulled out his journal and began to read it's entries in hopes of gaining more information of who he was.

June 12, 2015

   Akane's been buggin' me for a fight ever sense I healed up from the Practical Exams. She's aware of what I can do and how dangerous I am, so why does she still bother me about it? Is she trying to help me? Is she horny? Or is she trying to act like my fucking mother? Oh wait a minute, I got an idea...SHE'S JUST CRAZY. But regardless, I still love her, I guess I'll do something about it later.

June 13, 2015

   Akane got her wish and we fought during lunch. Unfortunately we hurt each other pretty badly.
Thankfully Mikan was at school today so she patched us up. Gotta say, being in a relationship with a sweetheart nurse like her is probably one of the best things ever. I just wish Hiyoko would stop picking on her so much. She doesn't do it as often, but still.

June 24, 2015

   Nekomaru wanted to teach me how to control my power...by fighting each other. At first I was catching him off guard, but he quickly learn the way I moved. Say's I'm to predictable. Sorry, but when you ask for it, I'm nothing but a raging, wild animal. A down right monster.

August 13, 2015

    Sonia wanted to go to an amusement park today and I was off of work so I figured eh, why not? Unfortunately, my arm was acting up halfway through our date and she got really worried. I told her not to but she insisted that we go see Kazuichi. That was a bad idea, I'm sure that he was still sore over Sonia and me getting together. But against my better judgment, the more my arm worsens, the more the pain I'll feel.

August 13, 2015

   I'm relieved that Kazuichi had fixed my arm, he and I also managed to patch things up. Apparently he's got a girlfriend now. Good on him, apparently  she's the Ultimate Engineer. That's quite the combination if I've ever seen one.

August 28, 2015

   Fuyuhiko wanted me to come to his house to talk about something earlier today. I thought he was going to kill me for beating the crap out of his gang years ago, but no. In fact, his clan or family or gang or whatever wanted to thank me for saving his little sister. Apparently she's been non-stop talking about me ever sense than. I just hope it doesn't get weird.

September 4, 2015

   I got cooking classes with Teruteru today. While he may be a massive pervert, he's actually a pretty cool guy. Mostly when he's teaching or just talking about normal things. Girls are a topic that should not be mentioned around him. Even so, he's done alot for me, mainly in the terms of surviving by myself, Chisa isn't home a whole lot nowadays, she always gets home late. I'm actually starting to get worried.

September 15, 2015

   This morning was absolutely insane, for some reason wild animals were chasing me through the streets I had to run to school. Thankfully, Gundham was outside the gate and saw my predicament. He helped me but now I apparently I'm in his dept. I'll just take that as a friendly way of saying 'no worries man'.

September 24, 2015

   Apparently, I've been looking down and the dumps, according to Ibuki. I think she was just trying to make up an excuse to go on a date. Which I can understand I suppose, we haven't spent time together in a while, it's the least I can do for her. At the start, we went to a music store at the huge mall in the city then saw a scary movie. Not even she could stand those, I think she wanted to test herself from last time, to see if she's gotten stronger. That's how she phrased it anyways, but it resulted the same. She ended up spending the night at my place, not that I'm complaining in the slightest. For anyone who's reading this, Ibuki like it rough! BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

"Really?" Kyoko reluctantly asked, regretting reading that last sentence. She continued reading however.

October 17, 2015

   Second quarter started today, still the TA for class 77-B, thankfully. Nothing new has changed besides my new goals. Reconnect with my dad and find my little sister. I'm hoping that she'll still remember me, cause I don't remember her. But regardless, I'm happy that I'm with my class again.

   November 28, 2015

   Peko's becoming more and more daring and bold especially in public. At first she was embarrassed and always did romantic thing when no-one was around. But now? Now she seems as if she can't hold back anymore, she's completely letting lose all of her desires. I asked Fuyuhiko what to do cause he's been with her the longest, but said he had no idea. Guess I'll have to settle this myself.

December 15, 2015

   Finally arrived at the ski resort for our class trip, wish Big Sis could be here with us to enjoy this. But she's still at the other building as punishment for what happened on the Practical Exams. But regardless, that just means I'll just have to have more fun in her place. The only thing that's bugging me is that Hiyoko's been looking at me weird lately. Probably planning another prank again, I'll just have to stay on guard.

December 25, 2015

   Today is a special day. One, it's Christmas! And Chiaki and I have decided to have a Christmas party at my place and invite everyone. Chisa's home too because it was a holiday so we have the last three weeks off of school, thank you dad! Chiaki said that after everyone leaves, she has a different kind of present for me, I can only imagine what she has planned for tonight.

December 31, 2015

   New Year's Eve. We were all at a festival for the new year's, playing games, eating food, visiting shrines. Mahiru's been taking pictures the whole time. I never understand why she never get in her pictures. Earlier I grabber her camera and took a selfie of me kissing her cheek. She spent the rest of the day hanging around me. Not that I mind of course.

"He knows so many people, and it appears that he's in a relationship with all of the girls in these entries." Kyoko stated as she continued reading.

January 10, 2016

   I'm so happy. My dad called me earlier to his office to meet my sister. From the moment I saw her, memories of my past flowed into me. Everything I've forgotten came back to me. I was so happy. I'm back with my family. My little sister's grown so much, she's almost as tall as me, I told her. My little sister, Kyoko Kirigiri, my favorite little sister. I'm so proud of her...I hope she can forgive me for leaving.

Tears began to fall onto (Y/N)'s journal, revealing to be Kyoko.

"I-I remember." Kyoko said through her tears.

She reaches over to (Y/N)'s hand and holds it.

"I-*sniff* Of course I forgive you big brother. You big dummy."

Suddenly, a hand wiped her tear away from her eye. Kyoko opened her eyes to see an awakened (Y/N) weakly smiling on his bed, looking up at her.

"Thanks kiddo, means a lot."

Koyko wipes away her tears to clearly see her big brother lying down.

Now back with the rest of the students.

"Oh man." Yasuhiro slap his forehead with a smile.

"It's thanks to Junko, he's alive." Naegi said with a small smile.

"No, not just me...it's (Y/N)." Junko said.

"Yes, he was able to make it to the trail with that wound. His spirit is not only strong, but so is his will power to survive." Sakura Oogami spoke.

"He's the Ultimate Survivor for a reason." Junko chuckled.

"Is that his other title?" Leon asked.

"Maybe," She'd answer as Leon felt she was trolling him. Leon rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Guess the strike wasn't fatal enough to kill but enough to put him in a near death state. Still, with a wound like that he still would have bleed to death." Naegi said.

"Still, we never did found out who attack him." Leon spoke up.

"Safe to say since we didn't know about (Y/N)'s tie with Junko, neither of us is the attacker." Kyoko said.

"Have you thought what if he did it to himself?" Toko asked everyone.

"Could be...if so then he went through a lot of trouble for that." Yasuhiro said with a frown.
Suddenly Junko turned and was about to leave the dining hall until, Mondo and Kiyotaka stood in her way.

"What is it?" She asked the two.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kiyotaka asked Junko.

"To see (Y/N)," Her answer was.

"Oh so you can finish the job huh?" Yasuhiro pointed in anger.

Junko sweatdrop as she sighed.

"He's my boyfriend, I don't have to the right to see him?" She said with a sadden frown.

"We cannot take that risk, (Y/N) was almost a goner." Kiyotaka told her.

"Yes but it was because of Junko, the bleeding stoped." Naegi add to Junko's defends.

"Fighting will lead us no where." Sakura spoke.

"Yeah, she's right! Come on guys just be happy no one was killed!" Asahina told the group.

"Asahina's right." Sayaka said.

"Then it's decided." Kyoko said with a nod.

"Huh, decided what?" Naegi asked.

"Until (Y/N)'s fully recovers, one of us will look after him for that remainder of that day." Kyoko spoke of the idea as everyone looked at each other with look of unsure in their eyes.

"Yeah that's a good idea and all, but all day? Really?" Mondo said while looking with a big frown.

"Doesn't have to be for the whole day but for a certain amount of time, not everyone will be asked or forced in doing it." Kyoko told them.

"If that's the case I will be on first watch!" Kiyotaka accepted the offer easily.

"And after?" Kyoko asked the rest of the group.
It was silence for awhile until.

"I'll do it." Sayaka said.

"Same here," Naegi also said.

"I wish to join as well." Celestia spoke.

"So will I." Sakura spoke.

"Me too!" Asahina yelled.

"You'll be last." Kyoko addressed to Junko.

"Fine," She agreed.

"Those who didn't speak shall be picked random as of tomorrow's watch." Kyoko told everyone.

"Whoa, whoa, who made you leader?" Mondo asked.

"Since nobody else bothered to speak and took action." She told him.

"Tsk," He looked away.

Shortly after everyone agreed on Kyoko's idea and agree that some will be on watch until (Y/N) wakes up. Though some didn't agree with Kyoko acting on as leader. But then again, if they wanted to be leader then they should have spoke up then.

Kiyotaka soon left the dining room to perform his duty as first watch on (Y/N). Everyone else either return to their rooms or went somewhere else around the first floor.

Time Skip

It was around dinner.

"Hey Junko," Junko turned to see who called out to her.

It was Naegi and Kyoko.

"It's your turn." Kyoko spoke.

A smile came across her face, she was glad her turn had finally come.

Junko was given the key to (Y/N)'s room by Kyoko.

"You should be warned." Naegi spoke with a nervous look.

"Why's that?" She asked.

"(Y/N)'s room was a mess after the trial, Kiyotaka too his time while watching, he decided to clean up." Junko nod and went to (Y/N)'s room. She used the room and unlocked the door, upon stepping through the door...

"Gah!" Junko slipped across the floor.

"Kiyotaka not only clean the room...he waxed the floor pretty good." Naegi added lately.
Junko got off the super wax floor she took off her boots and walked barefooted across the room.
Junko grab a chair and placed it beside the bed, where (Y/N) was resting in. (Y/N) was asleep. Resting from his nearly fatal head wound. But yet, he was able to survive enough to enter the trial room. And lucky for him, Junko knew few tricks of the medical ways.

Junko gently brushed a single hair line from his face as she watched her boyfriend slumber, the young man whom she held so close to her heart.

"This seems so very familiar huh," She said to the unconscious young man.
Knowing she'll get nothing but a silent pause for her answer, she kept on talking as if he answered back.

"I know, but you'll have to forgive me. I wonder how long you spent time with them?" Junko again paused "I'm sorry...I forgot. You don't like to talk about that. At least you...no I shouldn't say that."

"Hey Junko," She heard Naegi's voice.

"You were listening weren't you Makoto?" She asked him while looking at (Y/N).

"No." He shook his head "I just wanted to ask you a question."

"Go ahead." She answered back.

"Do you know the girl in (Y/N)'s picture? We've seen her twice now both pictures found in his journal. Since it's very likely you were...or was his girlfriend." He waited for his question to be answer.

"Makoto I wouldn't be lying if (Y/N) had other girlfriends in his life, but I don't know. Again I haven't seen him in nine years. When he wakes up he wouldn't remember me anyway, not that I can blame him." Again she displayed a large frown on her face.

"I still wonder who attack him?" Naegi looked at his resting friend.

Suddenly Monokuma's voice was heard, it was night time pretty soon everything will be close and dreamland a waits for the students.

"Can we talk about this another time?" Junko asked with a small smile.

"Sure." He nodded.

Once Naegi left (Y/N)'s room, Junko went and locked the door. There she once again sat beside (Y/N).

She pressed her lips against his right cheek, as a smooch sound was heard.

"Good night (Y/N)."

The next day:

Like before everyone met up in the dining hall once more. However, Junko wasn't there.

"She's not here." Toko spoke.

"Could it be she stayed to look after (Y/N)?" Yasuhiro guessed.

"I'll go check on them." Naegi spoke.

"No," Byakuya spoke.

"Why don't we have someone else check for once?" He said to the group.

"Ishimaru," Byakuya said "Why don't you go and see."

"No need for that." Junko's voice was heard.

Everyone looked to see Junko entering the dining hall.

"How's (Y/N)?" Asahina asked.

"He's still resting. Not sure when he may awaken. I only came here for breakfast." She told everyone.

"You left him alone?" Kiyotaka asked.

"I locked the door. I have the key." She told him.

"Since today begins a new, it would be Yasuhiro, Celestia, Toko and Mondo turn to look after (Y/N)." Kyoko spoke.

"W-w-what if he wakes up?" Toko said with a nervous tone.

"Get the others if that happens." Kyoko told Toko.

"I wonder if he'll remember who attacked him." Byakuya wonders.

"We can't know until Mr. (L/N) awakens from his deep slumber." Hifumi said.

"Aww isn't that sweet you guys reminds me of Snow White and her seven midgets." Monokuma's voice was heard. And once again the evil toy bear appear from nowhere.

"Gah!" Everyone gasps.

"How the hell he survived such a wound is beyond me. Maybe our dear (Y/N) isn't as normal as we thought. Anyway I came to check on you all. Seem all of are leaking despair, how delightful! All of you worrying about the life of one human being, Upupupup."
Monokuma giggled.

No one spoke back only gave him the evil bear a deep strong stare.

"Glare all you want, you guys will sooner or later crack. You all wish to escape this school of hope. You WILL give in, no matter how strong you say you are. The strongest wall always has a small hole to break a powerful dam YA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

"Are you finished?" Junko asked Monokuma.

"Huh?" Monokuma looked bit shocked by Junko's reaction to the threat of giving into despair.

"You have threatened us, taunted us, even pushed us. Yet all of us are still alive. This game of yours is stupid!" Junko's stare was filled with feeling of death.

"Grrr, like I will give in your demands. I am this school's headmaster. You will follow my rules!" Monokuma growled.

"Like hell I will follow your rules! I'm tired of you, and I'm not gonna stand for it any longer." Junko kicked Monokuma in the face, the toy bear fell on the ground. Monokuma was about to get up but was stomped down by Junko's right foot.

"You dare attack me? The headmaster? Very well I guess you need a reminder who's the boss." Monokuma chuckled, soon Monokuma's left eye glowed bright.

"Huh?" Junko said with surprise look.

Suddenly out from the ceiling was a machine gun, it aimed onto Junko.

Junko gasps loudly once she saw the device that would lend to her death. The look on Junko's face was filled with fear and yet...betrayal?

"EVERYONE TAKE COVER!" A familiar voice shouted. No one care who the voice belong to, they only did what it asked, soon everyone either ran like hell out of the dining hall quickly as they could or took cover behind the table using it as a shield. After it set its' aim on Junko, it let loose!

But before it let loose, someone came rushing into the hall only to tackle Junko from behind. Sending them both over a large table the unknown person flipped it over.

The machine-gun unleashed hell. Sending countless bullets flying through the air and at the table, barley missing the people behind it. Once the machine-gun emptied out its rounds, it quickly went back into its hiding spot in the ceiling.

"Is it over?" Yasuhiro asked while peek his head in the dining hall.

"Gah what the fuck man really?" Mondo groan.
It would seem only Mondo, Junko, Sakura, Asahina were in the room while everyone hail ass. Once the smoke was cleared, everyone came back into the room or came out from hiding.

"Huh, what the?" Leon said.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha look at that." Yasuhiro said with a smile.

"You ok Junko?" A friendly voice asked.
Junko blinked twice to get a clear view on who her savior was. Once she gotten a good view who was dumb enough to endanger their-self just to save Junko's life...

"(Y/N)?" Junko said with a confused voice.

"The one and only!" He said with a chuckle.
He helped Junko off the floor. Junko quickly hugged him. (Y/N) could only smile as he welcomed her embrace.

"Grrrrr! You survive only because of him. But think of this as a warning. Next time I won't miss." Monokuma said before disappearing once more.

Standing proudly, coatless and shoeless the young man looked at the group with a smirking smile. There were white bandages wrapped around his head as some of his (H/C) hair poking out.

"How did the hell did you get here? I thought Junko said she locked your door?" Mondo asked the smiling man.

"Easy, she locked the outside I can unlock the door from the other side ya know?" (Y/N) said with a big grin.

"Are you sure, you're supposed to be up?" Asahina asked with caring look.

"I'm still not fully recovered I came because...I was hungry...but most of all, Junko needed me." He looked at her with a big smile.

"Huh?" She looked confused.

"How, the hell did he get a machine-gun, here of all places?!" (Y/N)'s question brought everyone's attention.

"Don't know, that reminds me." Kiyotaka said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"The front entrance that blocked off also had machine-guns." Mondo and Celestia also remember that as well.

"Yeah there were at least two." Mondo said.

"Indeed." Celestia nodded.

"So what do we do now?" Hifumi asked.

"Excuse me! Everyone may I have your attention please!" Monokuma voice was heard.

"Since you all have been displaying such despair. I have decided to reward you by allowing you to reach the next level of despair. Enjoy your treat Upupupup."

"The next level?" Naegi looked confuse.

"He's talking about the locked areas." Junko said.

"You're sure?" Leon asked Junko.

"Let's go see." Kyoko said.

And indeed, Monokuma was speaking the truth. The staircase that was closed off was now available to the sixteen students of Hope Peak.

The second floor had large levels as such a library, more empty classrooms, changing room for the boys and girls and beyond that was a gym and a giant pool.

Everyone went around each room on the second floor but they didn't do it alone. They did it in a large group as some still didn't trust one another and especially didn't trust Junko, after she hid her relationship with (Y/N).

The two didn't have time to chat with one another.

"This is most interesting, yes indeed. The game is beginning to truly start." Byakuya said with a smirk.

"Game?" Naegi and (Y/N) said together.

"Yes game, the game of life and death." He simply told the two.

"Tsk, a game to you but not to me. I won't throw my life away because some damn Bear trapped us here." (Y/N) told the four-eyed blonde.

"Like it or not you're all apart of this game. Any one of us could be next and as such you were almost killed. Your attack still unknown to us." Byakuya said while eyeing Junko then Sayaka and Leon.

"Yeah but you're not helping! How can this help if you keep bringing us any one of us could betray the group?!" Mondo yell in anger.

"I refuse to kill someone, especially if they're my friends." Chihiro said.

"Fool, any one of us could die even you. The weak dies and strong survive remember that." Byakuya glared at Chihiro. Soon Chihiro quickly became upset and started to cry.

"Because it's true, Sayaka tried it. Who could say any one of you doesn't have something important waiting for them back home?" His words once again made everyone looked at one another.

"Yeah and you think you wouldn't some shit like that? You rich ass bitch!" Mondo growled.

"Hey man chill. Relax dude." Yasuhiro told Mondo.

"That would be a waste of time, knowing hot-headed this fool is." Those words set Mondo off.

"You're dead!" Mondo rushed at Byakuya but only to have Kiyotaka stood in his way. The two struggle only for a little bit until Mondo toss Kiyotaka aside. Mondo looked down at Kiyotaka with rage filled in his eyes.

"Enough!" (Y/N) shouted. "You four-eyes! Shut your fucking mouth before I jam my fist up your ass so hard you think you're giving birth! Mondo go somewhere and chill out, everyone's upset! We're trapped here with no way out but murder. Last thing you need is to hurt someone." (Y/N)'s eyes had serious darken look as if he was ready to kill the two if they didn't stop fighting.

Mondo closed his eyes and mumbled underneath his breath, he walked away with his hands in his coat pockets.

"Good, now let see if anything on the lower floors unlock as well." He told everyone.

First floor:

On the first floor the blocked off door that lend to the spa room, in there also a nice hot-spring pool.

"Awesome finally a place where I can relax in peace." Yasuhiro said with a large grin.

"Fuck yeah!" Leon also grinned.

"But there no side slip for boys or girls." Asahina noticed.

"Meaning?" (Y/N) asked.

"There's mix bathing and-" Hifumi before couldn't even finish his words he started to drool a bit and creeped the girls out.

"Alright! You boys get out!" Asahina started to push Yasuhiro and Leon.

"Ah what the hell?" Leon said.

"Girls before boys!" She told him.

(Y/N) looked at Junko as he grabbed her right hand "You girls go on have a break from all of this."

"Really?" Junko asked him.

"Yeah sure, with all this crazy stuff happening not many of us really had a chance to relax, truly
relax." He said while looking at everyone.

(Y/N) helped Asahina pushed the rest of the guys out of the spa room.

"Don't worry I won't let of any pervy guys get a peek." (Y/N) tighten his right fist which made Hifumi, Leon and Yasuhiro sweatdrop out of fear. As he gave a very creepy yet friendly smiled.

"Thanks (Y/N)." Junko blush slightly.

"I-I-I'll join you later." Chihiro said with a shutter.

"You sure?" (Y/N) asked.

Chihiro nodded "I want to check something. Maybe I can get that Laptop I saw in the library working. If I can maybe I can sent help through the network."

"Alright, sounds like a plan. Ok Chihiro, go on ahead." (Y/N) patted Chihiro on the head, while she had a small blush line cross her face.

"Alright girls, time for some R&R!" Asahina said cheerfully.

"R&R?" Naegi looked confused.

"Rest & Relaxation." Byakuya said while walking off.

While (Y/N) acted as guard keeping Hifumi, Leon and Yasuhiro from peeking on the girls. Chihiro went on to see if she can get the laptop in the Library working right so they could send a message of help from the outside world.

The girls were having their chance to relax in the hot-spring pool, however, their little relaxing moment was slightly ruined by the saddened look on Junko's face.

"Still thinking about everyone not trusting you?" Sayaka asked the sad Junko.

"No, not that." She shook her head.

"What is it?" Celestia asked.

"That Bear...he could kill any of us at anytime if he wants. Do you think he really enjoy watching us kill eachother? Or does he have a special target?" Her question made the girls wonder.

"I don't know. But if anything, his plan is to spread nothing but despair onto all of us. He hopes to have us do the killing ourselves." Kyoko spoke.

Later on:

After the girls finish up their little spa time, Junko heard someone called her name. She looked to see it was (Y/N) resting his back against the wall.

"Wanna chat?" He asked her with bit of a shy tone.

The two went to (Y/N)'s room there he locked the door so no one would bother them.

"You know having my head struck did something." He held the right side of his head.

"Are you still bleeding?" She asked with a worry look.

"No, it's just I remembered some stuff. And I remember the faces of my girlfriends. I remember my other friends, before I came here, I remember my little sister, and...I remember you...." He said with a kind smile.

Junko had her eyes closed. She pressed her head against his chest. (Y/N) wrapped his arms around her head.

"Can you forgive me for forgetting you?" He asked her, Junko looked up at him with look of confusion, sorrow and guilt all in one mix. (Y/N) only let out a sigh as he gently pushed Junko off him and looked her in the eyes.

"We got to survive together, we can do this. We can make it out alive together." Junko pushed him away completely and she looked away.

"How can you say that? You...you...you...were almost dead." Her eyes started to tear up.

"Yeah, but it's not the first time I almost tasted death. Come on! That was nothing compared to me being hit by a car, or nearly bleeding to death or I getting shot! Try and try and try and try again all they want. They will never end me! I decide my own fate on when I die and how! I am (Y/N) and that's how I roll!" He shouted.

But then they heard the evil Bear voice once more. Monokuma told everyone it was time for nighttime.

"(Y/N), please be careful. You say you decide how you die, but...I don't want to see you get hurt anymore." She begged him to be more careful.

"Ok, I promise but you promise me you'll stay alive."

(Y/N) placed his hands on Junko's hips. Junko's eyes widen for the next action he perform. He pressed his lips against hers. She quickly sunk into it and started kissing back. The kiss between the two lovers broke, but only for a moment to catch their breaths. They began to kiss more fiercely as they intertwined their tongues in a battle of dominance, which (Y/N) won. Junko left (Y/N) free to explore the insides of her mouth freely as he wanted.

She began to moan through the kissing, and began moving her hands all over (Y/N)'s body. In return, he began caressing her as well. He eventually reached for her butt and gave it a good squeeze, causing her to yelp. She soon grabbed his hard cock and began rubbing it through his pants.

"H-Hey." (Y/N) said, catching Junko's attention.

"What? You want to stop?"

"On the contrary, I just want to change spots." He said as he pointing to his bed. Junko giggled and kisses him.

"Well aren't you mister romantic?"

(Y/N) went to the desk and turned the lamp on then went to his room's entrance and turned the lights off, only illuminating a small portion of the room. He walked over and picked Junko up bridal style and walked over to his bed and laid her down gently. She continued looking at him covering half of her face as she rubbed her private parts as (Y/N) took of his upper clothing, revealing his well toned body.

"Mmmm...come get it big boy." She says as she waves her finger at (Y/N).

He slowly begins crawling towards Junko. He began kissing her neck and continued on down as he undid any piece of clothing covering her beautiful body. Junko moaned more and more as he continued his assault on her, by the time he got to her top it was already wide open, only revealing her slender figure and well and black bra covering her small breasts. (Y/N) stared at them intensely, causing Junko to feel embarrassed.

"T-They're small, I know..."

(Y/N) doesn't say a word, only lifting her up onto his lap while her body pressed tightly onto his, completely surprising her. He begins undoing her bra and successfully unhooks it without any struggle.

"I take it you've done this before?" She asks.

"You could say that." He says as he gives her a cocky smile.

He leaves the unhooked bra on the floor and looks at her small breasts with freckles above them. His face draws closer and he begins to lick one's nipple while gently squeezing the other.

"Ah! Mmm...That feels so good." Her moans of pleasure fill the air of the room.

After a while, (Y/N) begins moving his free hand from her breast to her clit and proceeds to rub it.

She screams of more pleasure coursing through her body.

(Y-Y/N)! I-I gonna cum! Don't stop! Please don't-!"

And in a mere instant, Junko unleashed small squirts from inside her as she lifts her lower body into the sky with the aid of (Y/N) god-like hands. Junko was left panting at the time of cumming, some even got on his fingers, which he proceeds to smell.

"It's sweet."

Junko soon grabs his hand and proceeds to suck on his fingers, cleaning off her cum. (Y/N) began to blush and breathe heavily because, not only was Junko was sucking on his fingers, but was also rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Let's let this little guy out yea?" She begins to unzip his pants and pull them down, revealing his long, hard throbbing member.

"My god, this thing is a monster! How do you get this thing in you pants?!"

She begins moving towards his member and rubs his shaft as well as licking his tip.

"J-Junko come on, don't tease."

"Ok ok, here we go sweetie." She giggles as she happily, but slowly puts his cock into her smooth mouth.

(Y/N) reeled his head back, trying to hold in his orgasm. Junko was too good. She continued to bob her head up and down, swirling her tongue from inside, holding his cock in place as she rubbed her hand up and down the shaft.

"J-Junko, I-I'm gonna-"

"It's ok, just let it out wherever you want baby." She managed to muffle without gagging.

(Y/N) reeled his head back again, while holding onto Junko's head as he unloaded everything into her mouth. She looked surprised at his sudden load, but she closed her eyes and gulped down every drop, not letting a single one fall out. She let out a large inhale as she let go of his cock and laid next to (Y/N) as they attempted to catch their breaths.

"That...felt great." Junko said she placed a hand on his hard chest.

"It's only just begun though." (Y/N) said as he lured her hand towards his 'still' hardened member.

Her expression went from surprised to cocky.

"I suppose so, but I'll be taking the lead this time."

She rises from his side and sat on top of (Y/N). Junko looked down at him and smiled as she slid her wet pussy up and down his cock. She jolted at the slightest smudge of pleasure. She then lifted herself up and slowly slid herself down his cock.

"Don't force it Kay?" (Y/N) said with a worried expression.

She looked at him shocked to hear this, but gave a sweet smile and kissed him on the lips for a brief moment.

"Thanks for your concern baby, but I'll be fine."

With one final push, (Y/N)'s member was completely inside her. She showed a face of complete ecstasy and pleasure. But something was strange, there was no scream of pain, no blood coming from inside her vagina.

"We've done this before. Haven't we?"

"Y-Yea, it felt as wonderful as it feels now."

"Well than, let's recreate that feeling some more shall we?"

With that being said, (Y/N) began to move up and down from inside her, causing her to moan.

"Oh my god! This feels so good! I don't ever want to lose this, don't ever leave me!" Junko cried.

This caused (Y/N) to stop, he swiftly moved Junko from the top position, to being below. Junko was seen shedding tears, which he gently whipped off.

"I promise... as long as I live, I will never leave you again." He said as he placed her hand onto his chest, on the side where his heart resided.

"Thank you. Now..." Junko crossed her legs behind (Y/N). Trapping him in her grasp. "Fuck me 'till I can't walk tomorrow!" Junko's sudden demand shocked (Y/N), but still gave a cocky smile as an acceptance to her challenge.

"Yes milady." With that, (Y/N) began thrusting hard and rapid. With every thrust from (Y/N), a loud moan came from Junko. Yeses, don't stops, and wreck me hards came from the so called Ultimate Fashionista.

"(Y/N)! P-please! Let me cum! I wanna cum!" Junko cried as she held onto him for dear life. But refused regardless of her pleads, (Y/N) continued to thrust into her.

"Alright, guess that means we can cum together."

With one last thrust, the two came and let out their juices. Junko fell on top of (Y/N) and the two attempted to catch their breaths.

"T-That was the best sex I've had in my entire life. Especially because my second time was with you." Junko's praise caused (Y/N) to smile as he began to pull out. "Wait! Don't, I wanna stay like this. Let's just sleep like this." He smiles to this and lifts her up with is cock with inside her, causing her to jump with pleasure once more. After he lifted her up, he pulled them into the sheets and the two laid close together as the two began to fall asleep.

"I love you (Y/N)" Junko said as she looked up at his tired face.

" I love you too Junko." (Y/N) said as they brought each other close into a sweet and tender kiss. When they broke it, they two fell asleep still in eachother's arms.

The very next day:

"Bum bum bum bum! Rise and shine my lovelies! Another beautiful day awaits us all! Now get movin!"

The voice of Monokuma caused the the sleeping teens to wake up from their loving slumber. Only to find each other in the other's loving arms.

"Morning beautiful." (Y/N) said as he gave Junko a quick kiss on the cheek, causing her to giggle.

"Morning baby." Junko said as she brought him into a full blown make out session, which he quickly got into.

They quickly stopped as (Y/N) tries to pull out of Junko very gently, causing her to moan with more pleasure.

"Last night was amazing, now time for a shower! Mind if I use yours?" Junko asked as she stretched.

"Yea sure."

"Cool let's go." Junko's comment caught (Y/N) off guard. She wanted to do it again?! First thing in the morning?

"Uh...aw fuck it! I got morning wood, let's do this!" (Y/N) said as he got out of bed.

"Yay!" Junko jumped for joy.

With one quick slap on the rear, she began to walk towards (Y/N)'s bathroom while looking back at him as well. She stopped in between the doorway and fingered him to come closer. He cracked his neck and pushed her in. Whilst in, Junko turned the shower on, put her hand on the wall, and put her plump, tight ass in front of (Y/N), opening her pussy to claim again.

"C'on daddy, fuck me real good." Junko said as she rubbed herself.

(Y/N) walked over to her, slapped her butt again causing her to yelp, and began fingering her clit. As soon as she was wet, he inserted himself inside and began ferociously pounding away.

"Oh yea! That's right! Fuck me! Pound my slutty, dirty pussy right there!" She cried.

(Y/N) lifted a leg up and help her up as she placed one hand behind him as he continued to slay her. In one swift moment, he resealed all he had stored. Junko detached herself from him and knelt down to see his cock dripping with jizz.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll clean it up." She began licking and sucking (Y/N)'s cock until it was cum free and dried. But Junko never got a chance to cum, so he grabbed Junko, forced her down and began eating her out.

"Oh god! Yes! Please! Eat me more!" She cries for more echoed through the bathroom. "I-I'm gonna-" she soon came all over the place, feeling completely released.

"You know because of this little stunt, we're not gonna do it later, right?"

"What?!" This sudden surprise caused Junko to jump up from the floor and look (Y/N) in the eye, stopping him from cleaning himself.

"Can you get my back please?" He asks pointing to and showing his back. Junko just looks dumbfounded, but sighs at the end and grabs a rag and begins washing with a smile on her face.

After the shower, the two dried off and proceeded to get dressed.

"Stop by the laundry room later today, I'll wash your clothes for you." Junko offers, leaving (Y/N) confused.

"Why?" He asks.

"I just want to ask you some questions about the past if that's ok."

"Yea sure, imma rest for a little bit though, need to recharge after all of that, see you in a bit, Kay babe?"

"Sure sweetie. Don't be too long." She leans in to kiss him as he kisses back. She begins to head out the door, but cautiously looks around to spot anyone. Thankfully no one was around.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Junko left his bedroom with her face blushing deep red. Once she left his room, (Y/N) crash down on his bed. He roll over on his back while looking up at the ceiling.

"Stay alive, survive. Please survive for me...Mukuro." His words were.

Later that day:

Monokuma called upon everyone to go to the Gymnasium.

"I've gotten pretty bored and so I thought of another way to motive you all!" Monokuma laughed.

"Oh with what, embarrass us with baby picture or some shit?" (Y/N) glared.

"Oh good idea but NO! It's all about embarrassing secrets or your dark past!" In his claws were sixteen seal letter that had everyone's name on each one. He knew them up in the air. Quickly everyone grab the paper with their names on it and open it to see what it was.

"B-bu-bu-but how does he know about that." Asahina said with a heavy blush.

"The hell!" Yasuhiro yelled.

"Oh boy." Naegi sweatdrop.

"Bastard." Mondo growled.

"No way." Kiyotaka looked shock.

"I see," Sakura said calmly.

Celestia looked rather unpleased what she read. While Leon looked pissed, Hifumi looked as if he was about to faint, Toko crash her paper. Kyoko folded hers and put it in her jacket. Byakuya was silence by his. Chihiro looked around with worry.

Junko gasps at hers and much like Toko, she crashed her paper.

Naegi looked over to (Y/N), who had a blank expression on his face.

"Heh..."

(Y/N) small laugh began to turn into a full-on outburst of laughter. He was holding his stomach trying to catch his breathe.

"This is fucking hysterical! You say that you have dirty secrets on everyone, but hate to break it to you two-tone, this is outdated! I don't give a shit about this anymore or anything for that matter!"

"WHAT!?" Monokuma bared his claws in annoyance to (Y/N) calling out.

"Sorry, but I'm an open book. Seriously, people can ask me anything and I'll answer them wholeheartedly! And besides, this little 'dirty secret' of mine that you're going to exploit..."

(Y/N) crumples the paper, tossed it in the air, makes a gun sing with his fingers, and explodes the paper into ashes.

"BOOM!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE-!"

"That's what I think about this little motive of yours. It's stupid, and it's not gonna work on me."

"If that's the case, then I'll just reveal your secret now for all to hear!"

"Bring it on you two-toned bear bitch!"

"Fine then!" Monokuma stomps and he taps on the microphone on the podium on the stage.

"*Ahem* Attention all student of Hope's Peak Academy, I have a special announcement to make, Mr. (Y/N) (L/N) killed his best friend in cold blood! YA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"BZZZT! Wrong on two accounts!"

"WHAT?! HOW AM I WRONG?!"

"Well for one, he wasn't my friend. And two, anyone can consider self-defense killing as killing in cold blood. So you can pull any trick you'd like, but you'll never break me Monokuma. THAT I SWEAR!" (Y/N) declares as he dramatically points to Monokuma, who looked angry.

"I'LL GET SOMETHING ON YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!" Monokuma yelled.

"Yea, keep telling yourself that."

"As for the rest of you, if a murder does not happen within twenty-four hours, those secrets will be exposed TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD! Good luck and good killing YA-HAHAHAHAHA!" Monokuma ran off.

"You ok (Y/N)?" Naegi asked.

(Y/N) sigh for a moment "I'm fine Makoto."

"D-did you really-"

"Kill someone?..."

"(Y/N)?" Naegi grew a worried and confused expression on his face.

"More than once." (Y/N) bluntly said.

"W-well I'm am sure embarrassing stuff wouldn't cause a murder...I hope." Naegi sweatdrop at the last part.

"Yeah...I'm sure it won't. Just don't pull any stupid shit like I just did"

Naegi notice how (Y/N) sound a bit different near the end. He walked away leaving everyone to either stay behind or go on with their business elsewhere.

Later on, (Y/N) stayed in his room all day he only came out only for food. He spends his days either resting or thinking back to what the paper said. His wonder off, how did he knew. Who told him?

(Y/N) looked at the clock in his room it was five minute until 1 am. (Y/N) knew laying in bed wouldn't help at all. He needed to burn off some anger. So he decided to go to the boy's gym room maybe doing weight lift might help him.

Boy's locker room:

While walking over to the boy's locker room, (Y/N) heard two voices inside, he knew the two voices but the second voice he wonder why that person was in the boy's locker room?
(Y/N) used his e-handbook to enter the locker room.

"I'm strong, strong, strong, strong, strong, strong, strong I'M STRONGER THEN MY BROTHER!" Mondo's voice thunder in anger.

Right there, (Y/N) saw Mondo held a dumbbell in his right hand as he was about to brutally beat
Chihiro to death with it. The look of fear consume Chihiro's face as she knew she was going to die.

"Mondo!" (Y/N) shouted his name.

"Huh?" Mondo stopped to see (Y/N), (Y/N) deliver a powerful right hook to Mondo's face. The powerful strike made him drop the weapon as Mondo flew against the wall. Mondo bled from his mouth a bit.

"You were going to kill cute Chihiro!" (Y/N) yell in anger.

"(Y/N), please don't hurt Mondo." Chihiro begged him.

Then it suddenly hit him, Mondo was going to murder Chihiro...who's in the boy's locker room. A locker where only the boys can enter...

'No, no, no, no, no. Please don't tell me, Chihiro's a dude...Damnit and I called him cute! Damn it not again!' (Y/N) curse in his mind.

He looked and turned to Chihiro.

"Um, hey Chihiro...are you-do you happen to be a boy dressed as a girl?" He asked while sweat dropping.

"Yes...I'm really a boy. I'm sorry I lied to you all." Chihiro lower his head in shame.

(Y/N) hang his head down he wished he wasn't right.

'Yup...it happening again...GODDAMNIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' He yelled internally, destroying his world.

And so Chihiro told (Y/N) what he told Mondo, that he was actually a male dressed as a female. When (Y/N) asked him why do it, Chihiro told him it was to hide his weakness, he couldn't be the strong male that every male always desired him to be. And so Chihiro dressed as a girl to hide his weakness of being a weak male.

(Y/N) was surprise by Chihiro's actions for doing this, Chihiro also told him he was bullied by other males because he was weak. He came and told Mondo his secret because he believed Mondo was the ideal strong male he wanted to become.

"Why...why...tell me fucking why you tried to kill Chihiro! I don't care about any embarrassing secret! Chihiro is your friend, hell my friend!" Mondo looked at the angry looking (Y/N), he knew if he didn't answer (Y/N). He would only anger him more.

"I killed my big brother..." He answered.

The answer made (Y/N) look at Mondo with a blank expression, but deep down he was shocked to his core.

"There's my answer...I killed the man who I respected, the one person I wanted to become. The person who I cared about. And how'd he die?Because of my fuck up, he died so I could live." Mondo smash his fists down to the floor.

"That night...it should've been me...not bro." Mondo started to tear up. "I may look strong but I'm nothing more than a weakening. I promisedyou bro...I almost broke our promise...our promise of men. How can I be a strong man such as you...when I almost kill my friend!"

(Y/N) and Chihiro remain silence as they watched Mondo cry, he was showing his other side, his weak side, his true-self.

(Y/N) bit his bottom lip.

"You want to be a man right?" (Y/N) asked him.

"Huh?" Mondo stopped crying as he looked at (Y/N).

"You want to be a man right? Be as strong as your bro...no become better than him!"

"Be better than him? How would you know about being a man!" Mondo yelled.

"Because I...also made a promise to be a better man."

"Really?"

(Y/N) nodded.

"My big sister...much like you and your brother I respected and loved her. And like your brother she took care of me because I was weak, I was the weakling. But I want to stop you from becoming like me." (Y/N) sighed.

"Like you?" Chihiro looked confuse.

"I've...killed a lot of people before."

Mondo and Chihiro looked shocked.

"Yes...And what Monokuma said was true. To a degree, actually I thought he was my best friend but I was wrong. My heart thought he was my best friend, but in the end, his life was ended by my own hands. But he had it coming...after what he did to my friends, how he lied and toyed with me. I snapped and...murdered him in front of everybody." (Y/N) looked his hands before he balled them into fists.

"Who was he?" Chihiro asked.

"Kumagawa Misogi. Kumagawa Misogi was killed by me. But enough of my past! This is now, Mondo, Chihiro hear my words and hear me roar!"

(Y/N) raise his right fist into the air before he let out a mighty voice.

"I AM...A MAN... a true man fights his own battles!True men help a friend in need. True men never show weakness, especially in the hour of their fear! True men fight their fears, their guilt, their pain, sorrows and anger! We are our own masters of our fate! If you cannot face the truth! Then you are not a man! Come now and yell, cry, roar with me! FOR WE...ARE...MEN!"

"NOW SAY IT WITH ME, I AM A MAN!" He shouted at them.

"I am a man!" Mondo yelled.

"I am a man." Chihiro said.

"NO! LOUDER! I WANT TO HEAR YOU ROAR! LET ME HEAR IT!" (Y/N) shouted with thunder in his voice.

"I am a MAN!" Mondo shout.

"I am a man!" Chihiro yell.

"LOUDER! PUT YOUR HEART AND SOUL INTO IT! I WANT TO HEAR YOUR SOUL SCREAM DAMN IT! NOW SAY IT AGAIN! I AM A MAN!"
(Y/N)'s scream was filled with heavy pride and might.

Mondo held in his breath and so did Chihiro.

"I AM A MAN!" They shouted together.

(Y/N) crossed his arms with a big smiled on his face.

"YES THAT'S RIGHT! I AM...A...MAN. AND YOU...ARE...A MAN AND TOGETHER WE...ARE...MEN! "

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.6K 321 24
15 students, all trapped in a high school and the only way to get out is to murder someone and get away with it. How will it end up? Will they all f...
739 1 41
16 students from 3 different killings game. International Killing Game, Killing School Semester and the Captives Killing Game. With an unknown but fa...
404 0 17
16 individuals have been put in a building, where the only way of escaping is through killing someone and getting away with it. Who knows? Maybe the...
4.1K 27 92
Sixteen exceptionally talented students start their first day at Seiko Academy, an institute built to celebrate excellence. However, the students soo...