Kiseki no Love | Kuroko no Ba...

By Cora-chan

Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more... More

Introduction
1. Kuroko Tetsuya: Math Support
1. Kagami Taiga: Hot Spring
1. Aomine Daiki: Shoe Shopping
1. Murasakibara Atsushi: Anything for You
1. Akashi Seijuro: Trust
2. Kagami Taiga: Pickup Lines
1. Kise Ryouta: Just You and Me
1. Midorima Shintarou: Attention Span
1. Himuro Tatsuya: That Letter
2. Akashi Seijuro: Punishment
1. Hyūga Junpei: Shippings
2. Kuroko Tetsuya: The Art of Seduction
1. Takao Kazunari: Birds Over Carrots
3. Kagami Taiga: Kitty, Kitty
1. Sakurai Ryō: Haunted House
2. Murasakibara Atsushi: Snowy Days
1. Kasamatsu Yukio: Valentine's Day
3. Akashi Seijuro: Pregnancy
2. Kise Ryouta: Public Displays of Embarrassment
1. Nijimura Shuzo: Precious Property
2. Aomine Daiki: Ignorance is Bliss
2. Midorima Shintarou: Mimicry
~Special Announcement~
3. Kise Ryouta: Overprotective Idiots
1. Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: Kissing Booth
3. Aomine Daiki: Break the Mask
1. Chihiro Mayuzumi: A Half of a Whole
2. Himuro Tatsuya: Public Proposal
4. Kise Ryouta: Tease
4. Akashi Seijuro: Akashi Seijuro's Perfect Relationship Guide
1. Hanamiya Makoto: The Spider's Web
1. Kiyoshi Teppei: Timeliness
1. Izuki Shun: Dog Days
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART ONE
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART TWO
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART THREE FINAL
3. Takao Kazunari: Knight in Shining Armor
2. Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: All I Want For Christmas
1. Moriyama Yoshitaka: Not 'The One' PART ONE
1. Moriyama Yoshitaka: Not 'The One' PART TWO FINAL
3. Midorima Shintarou: Not Alone
3. Kuroko Tetsuya: Fairy Lights
~Valentine's Day Oneshot Poll~
2. Kasamatsu Yukio: Ricochet
2. Nijimura Shuzo: The Story Begins
2. Sakurai Ryō: Amorous Cuddles
4. Takao Kazunari: Mine
5. Akashi Seijuro: Dominance
2. Hanamiya Makoto: Trouble Maker
4. Aomine Daiki: Your Bad Day
3. Murasakibara Atsushi: Green and Red
5. Kise Ryouta: Waking Up
1. Multiple Drabbles
6. Akashi Seijuro: Behind Closed Doors
4. Kagami Taiga: First Date
5. Takao Kazunari: Savvy
3. Kasamatsu Yukio: Fiction vs. Reality
3. Hanamiya Makoto: Love's a Game PT 1
3. Hanamiya Makoto: Love's a Game PT 2
The End (feat. GOM, Momoi + Kagami)

5. Aomine Daiki: Fun 'n Roses

10.5K 344 144
By Cora-chan

5. Aomine Daiki: Fun 'n Roses

"E-eh? What's all this?" Emiko gasped.

Her large, amber eyes sparkled with tears as she took in the scene around her: fairy-lights acted like vines as they crept around every crevice of the gazebo to give it an ethereal feeling. In the center of the structure, a table full of assorted goods such as her favorite chocolates and cakes laid out on display on top of fine white china. Soft music made up of guitars played in the background thanks to her lover's small radio.The lights shone on the water, reflecting both the gazebo and the stars.

"I did it for you, my love," her boyfriend, Hatake, whispered as he encircled her in his arms. He brought one hand up to tuck back a lock of her hair as he smiled. "I'd do it a thousand more times again and again if it gets this reaction from you." He paused. "Do you like it?"

Emiko's tears spilled over as she nodded her head then clung to him, burying her face in his coat. "I love it, Hatake-kun!"

"BOOORIINNGGG!"

Your eye twitched in annoyance as your boyfriend, Aomine, plopped down beside you and began to pick at his teeth with his nails. You tried ignoring his obnoxious behavior to watch the rest of the movie; you were barely halfway done with it. He frowned when you kept your gaze on the scene so he stretched out on the couch, laying his legs on your lap and putting his hands behind his head.

Deep breaths, (Y/N), you told yourself, not taking your sights off of your TV. He'll get bored eventually. Or so you hoped.

"Why do you girls even like crappy movies like this? There's nothing to them." Aomine complained with his eyes shut to make him look nonchalant. "A girl moves to a new town and she meets a hot guy and then they fall in love, some type of dumb shit goes on, blablabla and wow, they're together again at the end."

It took all your self-control not to snap at him.

He wasn't impressed by your silent treatment. The bluenette opened his mouth to instigate more before an idea came to mind. He sat up and smirked at you. "Hey, (Y/N). I know something that's a lot more fun than watching two old people kiss."

"Reading porn magazines?" You halfheartedly guessed.

"That is a lot more fun, but that's not what I was talking about." Aomine took his legs off of you and crawled right next to you were sitting. He pushed your hair back and leaned against you so his lips were brushing against your ear and whispered with his hot breath fanning your neck, "How about we ditch this room and have a game of one-on-one in the bedroom?"

"You can go have all the one-on-one time you want by yourself." You snorted, softly pushing his head away. "I'm trying to watch a movie."

He clenched his jaw in annoyance and sat up, his dark, stormy blue gaze burning holes into Emiko's head. "How is watching this movie better than having fun?"

"Hey, watching this movie is fun. It's cute and romantic." You spared a glance at your boyfriend to raise your eyebrows and give him a pointed look. "You should try it some time."

"I do lots of stuff for you." He huffed, crossing his arms across his chest as he sunk into the couch's cushions.

Oh, this would be good. You paused the film and turned to face him, sitting crisscross applesauce. "When have you ever done anything remotely romantic?"

"I pay for our food when we go out to eat."

"The only times I ever let you pay for my food is when we get stuff off of the dollar menu at that burger place Kuroko-san likes to go."

"I pick you flowers."

"Dandelions are weeds, and you only do that when we're sitting on the ground at the park."

"I give you massages."

"Those aren't massages, Ahomine."

He waved his hand in the air, shaking his head. "I'm a great boyfriend."

"Sure you are," you muttered under your breath.

Unfortunately, he heard that. "What'd you say?"

"I won't call you a great boyfriend until you do something romantic." You challenged.

He scoffed. "It can't be that hard to make up a cliche date."

*\(^o^)/*

Aomine shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He bounced his leg and checked the time on his phone over and over again. He tilted his head back against the chair and stared at the ceiling then frowned; the ceiling fan above him was nastily covered in dust and grime.

He mentally kicked himself for choosing such a poor location to meet up with his "adviser." The old restaurant was the only place in the area void of teenage girls running around with their phones in their hands. Its sullen atmosphere and haunted appearance warded off most people who had common sense. How he came to this point in his life, he had absolutely no clue.

Aomine heard a bell ring and lifted his head, his face impassive as a blond bounded towards him. "Aominecchi~"

"Oi, Kise, shut up. You're too loud." He snapped.

The old men at the bar whose heads had turned in their directions gave them one final glare before turning back around.

"Sorry," Kise apologized, his voice much lower than before. He slid into the seat across from Aomine and smirked. "So you finally came to me for advice~"

Aomine began to regret his decision already. "You're the only guy I know who loves shitty movies, so yeah."

"You're so mean!" The model wailed, burying his face in his sweater to shed his crocodile tears.

The darker-skinned male gritted his teeth when he saw the old men jerk their fingers at the basketball players. "Oi, shut up."

"Fine, fine," Kise whimpered as he brushed away his teardrops. He sniffled then cleared his throat. "Do you have any ideas for what you want to do?"

"In the movie she was watching there was a gazebo with lights and food. How about that?"

Kise arched an eyebrow. "Aominecchi, that's a lot of work."

"We have a lot of time."

"It's also a lot of money."

"Okay, screw that plan," he sighed, scratching the back of his neck. "What's something cheap I can do?"

"Weeelllll~" Kise hummed as he tapped his fingers on the table. "They sell candles at the 100 Yen Shop. You should pick up food from a restaurant unless you want Kagamic—"

"No,"

"and then create a beautiful candle-lit dinner."

Aomine cringed at the thought of him setting everything up. "Really? Can't you think of anything less lame?"

The blond puffed up his cheeks and narrowed his eyes like a child. "You said you wanted my help."

He groaned and dragged his hand down his face. "Fine. Let's buy your dumb candles and order some takeout."

*\(^o^)/*

The moment you walked through the doors of the apartment you smelled... soap? Everything was dark save for oddly placed candles trailing towards the dining room. You chuckled, not believing what you were seeing. The moment your bare feet touched the ground after having put your shoes up, you felt a papery object touch your toes. You reached down and picked up...

"An artificial flower petal?" You whispered.

You held onto it as you walked into the room and broke out into giggles. Sitting at a nicely set table wearing a suit and tie was Aomine smirking at you. He stood up and crossed over to you, picking up your right hand to kiss it.

"Milady," he murmured, his gaze half-lidded. He put his hand in the middle of your back and led you to your seat, going so far as to even pull it out for you. "How has your day been?"

"Pretty good," you answered. "So what's all this?"

"This is food from the nicest Chinese place in town." He said, oddly proud of himself. "Bone app the teeth."

Your jaw dropped. "What'd you say?"

"Bone app the teeth." Aomine repeated, confused.

You burst out into laughter, clutching onto your sides as you nearly fell off your char. "It's bon apétit! Not bone app the teeth!"

"Dammit," he cursed.

Thankfully he didn't embarrass himself for the rest of the meal. The Chinese food was pretty good, and Aomine was able to go through an entire conversation without cussing. Then again, you talked most of the time.

At the end of the meal, Aomine led you by your hand to the couch. Candles surrounded the area and chocolate bars were organized on the end table. The TV displayed the menu of a brand new romcom featuring some of your favorite actors that came out just a month ago (he refused to see it with you in theaters.) Aomine tapped you on the shoulder to get your eyes off of the food and your lips parted in awe as he held a bouquet of beautiful red roses out to you.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman," he said, his face tomato red as he forced the words out.

You took the flowers from him and smelled them then cradled them to your chest. "Aww~ Thank you, Daiki."

Aomine smiled upon seeing your glowing face and suddenly, he understood why all the male leads in chick flicks did ridiculous things for their lovers.

Your smile warmed his heart.

I can do this every once in a while. He thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you @Sasaki_Rin for the prompt idea!

I'm uploading this a few days after my birthday б(>ε<)∂ At 17 years-old I've written over 100 reader-insert one-shots. I need help lololol

Coming up next is a Takao Kazunari pirate!AU (or cowboy!AU I haven't decided) and a Midorima Shintarou Harry Potter!AU~ Requests are open, but you'll have to have patience for them to be posted written ^u^

You should my Haikyuu!! one-shots Haikyuuties, my random book Seriously, and my Pokemon fic Bonds :3

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...
1.3K 303 13
Read to find out where your destinies with these cuties lie! Will it be a happily ever after? Or a heart-breaking goodbye? 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣: ℕ�...
50K 1.4K 33
oneshots of Kuroko x Everyone
79.3K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...