Love is a Mess - Literally!

By Beachy

Taylor Grey is a prisoner in her own home, made to work and do grueling chores for her lawyer aunt and uncle... More

Love is a Mess - Literally!
3# Love is a Mess - Literally!
4# Love is a Mess - Literally!
5# Love is a Mess - Literally!
6# Love is a Mess - Literally!
7# Love is a Mess - Literally!
8# Love is a Mess - Literally!
9# Love is a Mess - Literally!
10# Love is a Mess - Literally!
11# Love is a Mess - Literally!
12# Love is a Mess - Literally!

2# Love is a Mess - Literally!

2.4K 41 7
By Beachy

Hello gorgeouses. :).

Second chapter!

And thank you for all the feedback in the comments and messages, or even reading it! It's really appreciated. ;D

Commet, Fan, Vote please?

Thanks and enjoy!

X.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor POV!

"Boys! Quiet!" Mr Lee called to the fools at the back. I couldn't be bothered to look round.

Hayley mouthed something to me, but I couldn't tell what it was. She tore a scrap of paper out if her book, and scribbled down the word 'Doosh'. Laughing, I took the pen off her and wrote 'Douche you

Douche!' she blushed and giggled. We sat there for a whole giggling, when a bit of paper hit the back of my head.

I turned to see the culprit was Will.

"What?!" I whispered.

"Shh!" he said, putting a slender finger over his mouth.

"Asswipe." I whispered back, and turned round so he couldn't reply. Ha!

I turned to face a grumpy looking Mr Lee standing in front of my desk.

"Sorry sir." He just crossed his arms and I sank into my chair, suddenly finding my shoes really interesting.

I just sat, waiting for the double lesson to end.

Eventually, it did.

Hayley and I got up, and I shoved the coursework in my bag.

We walked out the classroom and went to the seating area outside the cafeteria.

Sitting down on the bench, the crisp autumn air fell on my skin. It sent shivers through me.

"Gaw, do you remember how warm it was at the luau last month? It's freezing now!" i said, wrapping my arms around me.

"I remember! God, that was such a good night." Hayley said, looking out into the distance.

"So, how's it going with your aunt and uncle?" Hayley asked. I took a deep breath.

"Same as always. Work, work and more work! I just wish I had a bit of freedom, you know? I can only go out if I'm at the diner. Whenever I do ask them, they pull the 'we let you stay here out of the kindness of out hearts' card. I'm really sick of it." I shrieked, throwing my arms in the air.

Hayley nodded, putting a calming hand on my knee. I just sighed deeply, watching the other students flitting about the place.

My parents died in a car crash when I was ten. My aunt and uncle let me move in with them, and I could 'repay' them by doing housework. Nice to know they were doing it out of love, right?

"Well cinders, it's only a few months until you're eighteen." I smiled.

Cinders was my nickname. She called me Cinderella a lot. In my opinion, she had it fairly easy. She met her prince Charming, a happily ever after and a lot of talking animals to help her. I don't get jack all! Happily ever after is only for Disney channel. I hugged her and stood up.

"Yeah. I'm throwing the biggest bash and leaving this place forever, with you at my side!" I said, punching my fists into the air above my head.

During mid-punch, Will and his rugby hooligans watched and laughed at me.

Jerks. Big jerks.

I just ignored them. Pulling Hayley up, we linked arms and went for a walk around the school until the bell for next lesson rang.

I hugged Hayley quickly and walked off to my next lesson.

English. Argh.

******************

I walked into Mrs Green's classroom and sat at the desk near the back.

Slowly, the rest if the students began to trickle in, and of course, Will and his zombies came in last. He looked around the room, his eyes lingering on me for a second before looking away again.

Probably because I was in his favourite seat. Again. Oh dear! I don't care. I smirked in his direction, but I don't think he saw.

After a few more seconds of standing around like an idiot, Will started to walk in direction. Here we go.

"Taylor, you're in my seat." he said, crossing his arms at me.

"Nope. Not your seat, and there are plenty of others. Take your pick." I smirked again. I saw his brow crease and I thought I won. Ha!

"Fine." Was all he said, releasing his expression and he shrugged at me. Just like that?! Wow.

I sat there and gave him a shoo sign. He just stood there, and the turned. But instead of walking down the rows of seats to his rugby hooligans, he pulled out a chair and sat down...

Right next to me!

"What are you-"

"Good morning class! Open your books, we'll be taking notes from the documentary." Mrs Green interrupted.

Mrs Green was a lovely little thing, but she can turn if she feels the need to. She had her glasses high on her nose and wisps' of fading brown hair fell out a messy bun. Her small, round body fitting into a

gross purple dress suit.

"Nothing petal. Just open your book." Will said, eyebrows raised.

Huffing, I silently pulled my book out my bag and opened it ready to take notes. Taking notes on making notes? Whatever.

I leant back into my shair and started to bite the inside of my mouth. Will just sat there, and then leant back next to me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" I asked. I was going to try to raise an eyebrow, but I know i'd fail.

"Can't a hot guy sit where he wants now-a-days?" he said, half smiling at me. Ok, he was a jerk, but that face was kinda cute...

"Really? Well, when you find one, let me know." i said, smiling innocently at him.

"Very good petal. How long did it take you to come up with that one?" he said, waggling his eyebrows at me.

"Quiet back there! Taylor! Will! Shuuush!" Mrs Green yelled from the front of the room.

A few people turned, and a few people wolf-whistled. Wills friends all winked at him and high-fived each other. Will sat forward and high- fived someone a few seats in front of us.

What the hell did they think we were doing?!

I sat up and shook my head. Idiots!

"Douche." I whispered.

"Aww, I'm touched." he said, putting a hand over his heart. I just shook my head again.

I tried sitting there watching the documentary, but it's hard to pay attention when it's talking about methods of ordering notes.

Will sat, apparently completely engrossed in his doodling. I sat back, bored.

I looked him up and down, and unfortunately, I was impressed.

He was wearing black, torn skinny jeans and a right black top. He had a green hoodie with White strings over it, and all black converse on.

"Finished checking me out yet, petal?" Will said, leaning back and winking at me.

"Please get over yourself. And what's with the 'Petal' crap?" I snapped.

"Does it annoy you?" He said in his deep musical voice.

"Hell yeah!" I said, a bit too loudly.

"Shush back there, or it's detention!" Eugh. She's getting annoying now.

"Then you'll always be petal, petal." he said. He grinned widely and I just wanted to smack it right off.

"You're a jerk." I said, punching him on the arm.

He just sat there and took it, and then laughed at me. Grunting, I shuffled my chair along, wanting to be as far away as possible from him.

"So mature." he said, rolling his eyes and my. I just stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed heartily.

We sat for about ten minutes in silence.

Well, him flicking tiny bits if scrunched up paper at me and I shooting him dirty looks when he hit bullseye.

"If you don't stop that, I'm going to castrate you." I said turning to face him.

"Only because you want to see me." He said seductively, and for a moment I was nearly pulled in. Nearly!

"My god, you're a jerk!" I practically shouted. As soon as the words had passed my lips, I winced. Turning to the front, I waited for Mrs Green to kill me.

"That's it! Will Martin! Detention, after school - twenty minutes!" Mrs Green shouted from the front.

"Twenty minutes! That's bull!" Will yelled, his face expressionless.

Ha!

"You too Taylor Grey!"

Damn!

"W..w what? But I haven't done anything! " I yelled over the stupid documentary, throwing my hands in the air.

Will just sat there and laughed.

"You planned this didn't you jackass?!" I said, facing him and slapping his arm, hard. He just nodded and laughed harder.

"Don't sit in my seat!" He stiffled between laughs.

"You got yourself detention so you could tell me not to sit in your seat?!" I was screeching.

"Keep going! Half an hour." Mrs Green yelled from the front. Stupid woman!

"Shut up you bat!" Oh shit.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!

"forty-five. Want to keep going?" Mrs Green said angrily, putting a hand on her hip.

"No." I grumbled.

"Good. Now shush!" she said defiantly and sat back down.

Will was crying with laughter, and I was brimming with anger.

He was going to get it!

*******************************************

The day went by really quickly. I was constantly thinking about how much trouble I'm gonna be in if I don't hurry to the diner after detention.

Detention? I inwardly groaned.

I said my goodbye to Hayley and walked to Mrs Green's room.

I sneaked a look army phone, and saw it was 3:02pm. Sighing deeply, I knocked on the door and walked in. I looked around the room and saw a girl and two guys sitting there.

I walked towards the back and sat down.

I sat for a few minutes in silence picking at my black nail varnish when a shadow loomed over me.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" a girls voice said. I looked up and saw a girl with wavy black hair and blue eyes looking at me.

"Mm? Uh, sure." I stifled.

"I'm Tammy." she smiled.

"Taylor." I smiled back.

We sat and started to talk - everything from music, to boys to bad habits.

We didn't even notice the teacher walk into the room, and we didn't notice the glares and added time we both received.

Half an hour later, it was time for Tammy to go. We scribbled down numbers and she left. I was left sitting there as the other left. Eventually, Mr Noob arrived, half an hour late and walked through the

doors flustered.

"So nice if you to join us!" Mrs Green said, just raising her eyes above her glasses to falter at him.

He mumbled an apology and dragged his feet all the way up to the seat next to me.

"I'm getting a little tired of your company, sweetie." I batted my lashes at him. He seemed in a mood, and I was going to play on that. He got me in detention anyway!

"Deal with it." he grunted.

"Ah, but what if I can't? What if I need your help?"

"Shove off Taylor."

"Aww, are you ok hunny bun? You seem all wound up." I patted his arm gently. He turned to me, and just as soon as his mood changed sour, it had gone again.

"I'm not bad petal. Just a minor slip. Don't worry though." he said and smirked at me.

"I'm not worried about you!" I spat.

"You just keep telling yourself that petal." he said and turned away from me.

I sat with my jaw hanging open. Irritated as hell, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my iPod. Putting on my favourite You Me At Six song, I sat for the remainder of the lesson ignoring everyone.

When I was allowed to leave, I stared at Will with and evil look, before flipping my hair and walking out of the room.

What a jerk-off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1.3K 13
Gabby Swift was the girl who falls head over heels for a guy and never the right one but she couldn't help but fall straight away, even if she didn't...
2.3K 72 48
Riley Watson and her sister Jane Watson of 8 years old are driving home from Jane's soccer game. A truck driver runs a stop light he hits Riley's car...
19.7K 254 24
Christina has just started going to her new school - Everday Secondary school. She's always been bullied, and has never had friends. Although she's...
205K 2.3K 31
Anabel has never had a relationship, never had her first kiss, never been in love, but all that changes when she meets the man of her dreams, Lewis...