demon bound.

By mdoriya

i need my daily dose of nudes. @mdoriya ( rin okumura x reader lemons ) ( a huge mass of cringe ) More

one ; absurd ideas โœ“
two ; jealous of who? โœ“
three ; computer games
four ; bets
five ; dirty pictures
six ; bikinis
seven ; second piercing
eight ; pitiful ex
nine ; dating rin
ten ; car trouble
twelve ; painkillers
thirteen ; little crush
account change
ay!

eleven ; nudies

8.1K 141 105
By mdoriya

chapters eleven ;
nudies

babygirl is your name on rin's phone,
this gif is my fav trio, bunny boy is nemu takara...

The low whooshing sound of the fan fills the library as the words on the screen of your phone stare back at you. A small chuckle of disbelief leaving your lips as you keep reading the same three words, words that some people live for.

private message lil dumbass

lil dumbass ;
send me nudies ;)

babygirl ;
fuckboy 101

babygirl ;
lol you're funny,
go find a life

lil dumbass ;
you are my life
lol cheesy no, sukiyaki is my life

lil dumbass ;
but seriously send me nudes

babygirl ;
can you just concentrate in class

lil dumbass ;
it's boring af :(
just a few, princess please

babygirl ;
don't use that nickname against
me, you know it's my weakness

incoming call lil dumbass
ACCEPT DECLINE

Rin.

Yo, I haven't received the pics yet.

Are you not in class?

Nope I got excused to go to the bathroom, hehehe, I'm smart.

I'm not sending you nudes, last time it ended with me being left high and dry.

Yeah well... Now I'm the one asking.

Leave me be to enjoy my free period.

Can I come to the library and we have a quickie?

Rin.

What?

Bye.

call ended.

group chat misfits
[lil dumbass💞, fuckboy💙, izzy, chicken, shems, neko, yorkio, bunny boy ]

babygirl ;
guys help, rin is being a fuckboy

izzy ;
when did rin start acting like shima?

lil dumbass ;
wow way to expose [ your name ]

fuckboy ;
real funny izumo

chicken ;
what did okumura do?

babygirl ;
asked me for nudies

fuckboy ;
lol then send them

lil dumbass ;
sEE shima gets it

shems ;
what are nudies??

yorkio ;
rin aren't you in class?

izzy ;
shiemi stay innocent

neko ;
rin i don't think that's
very appropriate

chicken ;
real low okumura

fuckboy ;
he did nothing wrong

lil dumbass ;
i did nothing wrong

yorkio ;
you're still an ass and don't dodge my question

lil dumbass ;
stfu four-eyes you're still a virgin

babygirl ;
oH WhALE

izzy ;
savage.

chicken ;
shit yukio

neko ;
shoots fired!
...ive always wanted to say that.

fuckboy ;
hey but if you do send them,
send them thru me first so i can inspect ;)

babygirl ;
lmao you're dreaming

lil dumbass ;
back the fuck off shima

fuckboy ;
tehehe fITE me

shems ;
rin is so protective over [ your name ]

fuckboy ;
I KnOW
look izumo our SHiP, rin and [ your name ] are adorable

izzy ;
yes i can see and im mentally screaming

chicken ;
you guys have no lives

yorkio ;
i suggest you pay attention in class,
all of you.

neko ;
aren't you in class too yukio

fuckboy ;
LOL

lil dumbass ;
mole-face kill yourself

babygirl ;
konekomaru low-key slays

lil dumbass ;
but who said im in class?
im heading to the library for a quickie

chicken ;
tmi rin

shems ;
a quickie??

fuckboy ;
shiemi give up on life

babygirl ;
I AgrEE

fuckboy ;
my princess is low-key throwing shade

lil dumbass ;
YOUR princess, lol imma drag you down to hell

chicken ;
ill help

lil dumbass ;
back to the topic at hand
where my nudies at??:D

babygirl;
lol bye.

yorkio ;
goodbye.

chicken ;
im out

izzy ;
bye

fuckboy ;
lmao bye.

neko ;
bye

shems ;
byee

bunny boy ;
what did i miss, i was asleep.
...i like pancakes

A small laugh leaves your lips as you shake your head, your eyes then begin to scan for a book on the shelf, successfully choosing the Philosophy on the Art Of War, the massive book contains information you need for your history essay. As soon as you remove the book from the shelf, you then feel hands wrap around your waist. Your arm retreats, instincts kicking in as you're about to elbow the person before you're quickly spun around becoming face to face with your boyfriend.

A bored look falls on your face as he smiles cheekily, rolling your eyes, you're about to escape his hold before he presses you up against the massive bookshelf. A small gasp leaves you as the only thing blocking his body from coming into contact with yours is the massive book in your hand, which he looks down at with annoyance.

      "What're you doing here Rin?" You question as he swiftly takes the book from your hand, dropping it to the ground.

      "What do you think I'm here for?" His sly response causes unsettlement within you, despite the fact that you already know the answer. A shudder leaves you as his hand grips the exposed skin at your waist as he presses a kiss to your neck.

         "I think, you need to get back to class– quit it!" Your voice raises to an hushed shout as he pulls at your tie, loosening it and unbuttoning the first few buttons of your blouse. A chuckle leaves him while exposing your white colored bra, a slight push up which has a simple lace pattern lining the top.

        A soft whine leaves the boy, it was the bra from a set he had just bought you about last weekend and the thought that you could be wearing matching underwear drives him insane. "Fuck [ your name], you know how much I love it when you wear white."

        Trying to stop his prying fingers, you mumble out, "Yeah white is a pure color, so how about we not do this–Rin!" He latches his lips onto your chest, leaving a trail of marks in his wake. A soft moan resonates from you as you shudder back to reality. "Damn it, Rin hold on a sec-"

Ignoring your pleas, his hand dips down under your skirt, slipping past your underwear and plunging his index and middle finger knuckle deep inside you. His hand snaps up to clam against your mouth as a cry leaves from you, "Yeah you know you like that." Your head rests against the bookshelf as a series of moans leave you, the curling of his fingers brushing against the right spot.

His thumb begins rubbing softly against your clit, before picking up speed as do his fingers; continuously bringing you to the edge. Toes curling, eyes rolling at the back of your head, Rin merely allows you to have just a taste of release before bringing you back down again. "Tell me how much you want it," his hand moves away from your mouth, fingers grazing your neck, "-tell me how badly you wanna cum."

A soft cry leaves you, your legs writhing and body shaking ever so slightly, "Please Rin, fuck don't do this to me~" At your words his eyes cloud over, sea-blue iris darkening with more want as a groan leaves him. Before you know it, his fingers start a rapid pace again, slamming in and out and before you know it you're shattering. White clouding your vision as you cum all over his fingers, you bite your lips so harshly to contain the moans.

In a second, the blue-haired boy spins you around so fast, pressed up against the bookshelf as your back is pressed against him. Pulling your skirt up, he pulls the soaked white panties to the side, gripping your backside as your cum leaks down your legs. "You're dripping just for me babygirl?" Hearing the soft sound of his zipper coming down, you nod your head.

You feel him place the tip against your entrance, teasing your clit before slowly sliding in. Biting your tongue, you feel him reach to the hilt before pulling out slowly only to enter again. His hand then grips your waist, groaning quietly as you tighten around him. Rin leans into you, his left hand pulling against your hair as his hips begin snapping against your own. Your hand reaches your mouth to muffle your moans his dick continuously slams into you, "Do you like when I pull your hair like this [ your name ]?"

The question is clearly rhetorical, since your brain can barely function and coherent words can't even leave your mouth. Your answer would obviously be yes, maybe because you can get caught at any moment and that thought alone titillates you, or possibly because Rin can just be so irresistible sometimes.

You can feel yourself coming close, as Rin's thrusts become more brutal and merciful, now relentlessly hammering into you. He thus lifts your leg onto the bookshelf, the new angle allowing him to reach new parts inside of you, "Holy shit, I'm going do fucking deep." Biting onto your shoulder, his hand moves from your hair (much to your disappointment) and begins to rub abusing circles on your clit. You're in pure ecstasy at the moment, nails digging into the shelf as a bone shattering feeling crashes into you.

It's not long before Rin spills his seed, hot cum shooting into you as the both of you come undone. Pants leave you as the feeling of hot tension still hangs in the air, "That was-" he starts, barely able to get a word out- wanting to soak in this feeling.

"Insane." You mutter, crying out softly when he pulls away. Using the shelf to hold yourself up, you both fix your clothes wondering how the hell you're going to get through the day.

Through the corner of your eye, you notice a familiar pink-haired boy passing the shelf, carrying a handful of books.

"Yo." Rin says, a slight grin on his face as Shima eyes you two suspiciously, the wheels turning in his head. A smirk reaches his face at the realization of what happened, and a chuckle leaves him as you blush furiously.

"You kinky little fucks, I'm so proud of you."

____

i got so carried away, especially with the texts. but do you guys like that group chat and stuff and do you want more of it?? also rin and shima are brotp, izumo too.

[ word count ; 1650 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 11.9K 78
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด...
149K 5.5K 22
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
174K 5.5K 26
[๐‘๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™...
536K 13K 27
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐ˆ๐ ๐Ž๐Š๐”๐Œ๐”๐‘๐€ ๐‹๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ โBent down, baby girl.โž craving for his very addicting touch and kisses are inexora...