Danganronpa x male reader (ON...

By 1stlovingreader

Sixteen student are trapped within the confines of the world's most prestigious schools and are forced to liv... More

Ch. 2-The First Move?
Ch. 3-The First Incident
Ch. 4-The First Class Trial
Ch. 5-Memories
Ch. 6-Dark Past
Ch. 7-Moment of Revelation
Ch. 8-Despair of the Past
A/N

Ch. 1-Introductions

18.8K 150 458
By 1stlovingreader

"Ugh," the sound of a grunt was heard. The unknown person grunted, waking up with a massive headache. He opened his (E/C) eyes slowly, and he had (H/L) (H/S) (H/C). He wore long black pants with white lines on the sides. A (F/C) T-shirt under a knee-length dark green zipper hoodie with a jagged-cut tail. The hoodie had red squares across the right shoulder, and a large red '55' on the back.

Finding himself within what appears to be a large classroom, however the classroom was empty. Getting up from desk he was sitting at. The young man looked around, trying to remember what happened and why was he here, and why was he wearing these clothes? But what stood out most to him on his appearance was the fact that his entire left arm was covered in bandages all the way up to half of his bicep.

The young man's name was (Y/N) (L/N).

"Ah my head, where am I?" he wondered.

Not sure why he's doing in this classroom, he decided to leave the classroom to discover what was going on here?

Upon leaving the classroom, (Y/N) overheard the sound of a person close by. Seeing the classroom door beside his, opening up. The young teenager saw another young teenager, the young teen wore a dark brownish –green hoodie, with dark blue pants, and he has spike brown hair with light grey-ish green eyes, wearing red sneakers.

"Um, who are you?" The brown haired boy asked, with a long stare.

"I'm (Y/N), and you are?"(Y/N) asked.

"I'm Makoto Naegi." The boy introduced himself.

"Do...you remember anything?" His question for (Y/N) was.

"I just woke up here...where is here?" He wondered.

"I'm not so sure myself." Naegi said.

(Y/N) rubbed his forehead as his headache started to return to him. He groans for a moment, but he shook it off for a moment.

"Let look around to see if there's others. I can't remember anything." He told Naegi.

So the two walked together through the supposed ground floors of this place. Each room they check was all the same, the windows were shut and bolted close. They soon entered one room where they discover other young teenagers like themselves.

The group of teenagers stared at (Y/N) and Naegi as they entered the room. The room was very large, there were at least fourteen teenagers within the room, Naegi and (Y/N) made it sixteen.

"Its past eight o'clock you're supposed to be here at eight o'clock sharp!" One of the teenagers said to the two which cause the two jumped with fright.

(Y/N) and Naegi looked at the cast of teenagers within the room.

"Who are you guys?"(Y/N) asked.

"Hey are you guys freshmen as well?" Naegi's question was.

(Y/N) looked at each character that filled the room.

"What are you looking at?" One of the students said. (Y/N) turned his attention elsewhere minding his own business.

"I'm guessing one of ya is waiting for introduction?" (Y/N) asked, as everyone looked at one another.

"Um did any of you by chance you woke up in a classroom?" Naegi spoke.

"Yeah!" Everyone spoke.

"The hell's going on here? Where are all the teachers ya know?" One of the students spoke.

However before anyone could speak a voice spoke from nowhere.

"All students please report to the Gymnasium. All students please report to the Gymnasium." The bodiless voice said.

No one said anything everyone either nodded to one another or walked on.

Everyone made their way to the Gym, where hopefully someone could explain to them, what going on?

The Gymnasium:

Out from nowhere, a small bear appeared before everyone, the small bear was standing on its feet as if it was human, the bear had odd look on its appearance, for starters one side of the bear was white while the other side was black, with an evil wide grin and with red left eye.

"W-who the hell is that?!" One of the teenagers asked.

"I'm Monokuma." The strange odd toy-bear spoke.

"Whoa!"

"It talked!"

The toy-bear was quickly anger by their words.

"Of course, I talk. I'm Monokuma!"

"B-but your just a toy-bear?" One of the students pointed out.

"I'm no toy! I'm Monokuma! If any of you ask me what am I again I'll skin you alive!" The strange bear threaten them.

Everyone remain silence, they only stared at the living toy-bear.

"Anyway! I am Monokuma; you sixteen young high school students, you carry the hopes of the world on your shoulders. And in order to protect and care for you wonderful symbols of hope, I've decided to let you all live together within the confines of this school." The bear explained.

"WHAT?!" Every student shouted.

"As for how long you will be living together...there will be no time limit!"

All looked confused by the bear's words.

"In other words, all of you will be living within this school FOREVER!"

"Forever?"

"Here?"

"In the school...forever..."

"Don't worry. We've got a very huge budget, so you won't worry about anything like student in-comes or PayPal or such."

"Why are the classroom walls and windows are sealed up?" A student asked.

"Oh yeah that, don't worry about the reason why...yet. Scream and yell all you want, nobody's going anywhere, nor will you be save."

"But why? Surely this is a joke. We can't stay here forever." A female student said.

The bear sighed.

"If you all want to leave so badly...fine then... but you must play a very special rule."

"What kind of rule?" (Y/N) asked with a long stare.

"I don't care how you do it, but only students who have killed someone will be allowed to leave this place. That's all there is to it. Pretty simple, no? You can use a blunt weapon, stab them, beat them, choke them, hang them, burn them, cut them, rape them, and shoot them if you can find a gun. Oh what an ingenious sense of exhilaration. That I can't achieve just by attacking you. A situation full of despair where the hopes of this attempt to kill each other. It makes me ooze with joy." The bear giggle with joy.

"You want death teddy two-tone? Take this shit any further and you'll be victim number 1!" The angry student knelt down to Monokuma's height to glare at him.

"Is that a threat? You gonna impale me on that pompadour?" Monokuma's insult caused the man to show an enraged face as he picked him up from his chest.

"Bitch, NO! What I'm gonna do is tear you apart 'til there's nothin' left but whatever's makin' you jabber!"

"Ah! School rules expressly state no harm must come to the principal under any circumstances!" Monokuma began to flail his arms in the air frantically as he feared for his life. His red eye began to glow off and on, constantly echoing a loud siren noise from with in his body.

"Uh guys, what's that noise?" The student asked as the noise grew faster in tempo and light flashed faster.

Another student quickly noticed what was happening and spoke up.

"Oh no! Toss him!" She shouted.

The student looked at her confused.

"Damn it!" (Y/N) ran to the student and grabbed the buzzing Monokuma from his grasp and threw it as hard as he could into the air.

Monokuma glowed and exploded in a large heap of fire and smoke. All the students were shocked to what had just happened, only giving off gasps.

"This is real, isn't it?" Naegi asks with fear in his eyes.

(Y/N) quickly turned around and looked at the group of students.

"Everybody ok?"

They all shake there heads in confirmation. Lifting some concern from (Y/N)'s heart.

"I see, that's a relief." He sighed. "How 'bout you big guy? You ok?"

The student in question looked to the ceiling, with some remains of smoke in the air. His face showed of fear and panic.

"It-It coulda blown my face off."

"So the teddy bear's kaput?" A small girl asks.

"Not a teddy bear. Monokuma!" And once again, he popes out from the podium and landed on his feat. "Tada!"

All the students gasp.

"Are you serious? What the hell!" A student yelled.

"You-You son of a--!" The tall man yelled in rage.

"Consider that a verbal warning, young man. Get smart with me again, any of you. And let's just say 'round here we forego written warnings in favor of instant corporal punishment." Monokuma face showed signs of rage as he neared his sharp claws and everyone remained silent. "Now like I said, this place is now your home. If you want to leave this place, you must follow my rule. And that rule is killing someone will give you freedom. This ends the entrance ceremony. I would like you all to get to know each other better. So please, I hope you all enjoy this affluent and gloomy high school life."

The toy-bear toss a smoke bomb disappearing before the smoke clears.

"So the only way out is to kill someone within the group?" A female student said with a curiously look.

"Don't get any ideas sister." One of the male students spoke before he frowned.

"The problem isn't whether or not it's a joke, it's whether or not there's anyone among us stupid enough to do it." A male student said as he long stare look.

"And before I forget, please check your pockets and a wonderful gift you shall be given." The voice of the Mono-toned bear was heard.

Everyone reached in their pockets or jacket pockets as each student withdrew, what appeared to be, an electronic student handbook device. Each device had the student who was the holder information, background and their ID.

"Kay, not gonna lie. I'm kinda diggin' the digital notebook." A man with long wild hair chuckled.

(Y/N) began to look around the gymnasium to see if there was any possible way to escape. He then noticed the iron platings on the walls. 'Those must be windows or something. What else would need to be covered up if that bear doesn't want us to try and leave.' (Y/N) thought.

"So, what now?" Naegi spoke.

"Ok, everyone listen up!" (Y/N) spoke.

Everyone turned their attention to him.

"Why don't we have look around the whole area, see if we can find any openings or secret passageways that'll lead outside."

"Yea good idea!" A tan girl cheered.

"Kay then, let's start looking."

Some of the students broke up into small groups and began looking through parts of the gym.

The tan girl and a tall muscular person walked up to a metal plating and began to touch and nock on it.

"Think this'll break?"

"Only one way to find out." The taller one said as they walked in front of her.

"Ok then, give it a shot."

The tall, muscular student reeled back their fist and yelled loudly as they punched the plating. Only emitting a loud boom and gust of wind, but no sign of damage whatsoever.

"It appears that my strength is insufficient." They say with an upset expression.

The two head back downstairs to the gym floor with the remaining students to report what had happened.

"Nothing." The tan girl says.

"Same here!" A voice calls out.

Everyone turned to where the voice came from to see the gruff looking male student and a red-headed male student messing with the podium that Monokuma was at.

"Got jack." He said under his breath as he kicked the podium in rage.

"BAH! Don't lose heart, friends! If we preserve, the way out is bound to present itself!" A male student declared loudly.

"Yea! I'm with Cap'n pep talk! Better to stay positive than spin our wheels." The tanned girl cheered.

"I agree." The student with her said.

"Yea fine. Leave no stone unchucked, right?" A red haired male student agreed with slight annoyance.

"Alright then, now that that's out of the way, time for introductions! If we're gonna be stuck here, I rather know who is who. Wouldn't ya agree?" He looked around as everyone gave a nod, they agree on the subject. Better to know a face at all then be around group of nobodies.

"But what kind of introduction?" Naegi asked (Y/N).

"Right," After starching the back of his head, he took a quick thought.

"Ah I know! Ok, this one is easy, say your name, likes and dislikes or a dream. How's that?" He asked.

"Who's first?" He asked everyone.

There was a long silence paused, everyone gave long looks at one another waiting who should go first?

"Alright, fuck it." (Y/N) shrugged. "I'll go first since no one else will."

"Name's (Y/N) (L/N)! I like cooking, cleaning, fighting, helping others and making friends. My dislikes are rude assholes who judge people without knowing them. My dream well, I can't say I have one because I made my dream come true..." He rubbed the back of his head and smiled.

"What was your dream?" A student asked.

"I...Uh...Huh, can't seem to remember. Ah well, guess it doesn't really matter cause I already feel like I've accomplished it." Again he smiled.

"Ok I did mine, now who's next?" He looked around.

"Ah what the hell," Said a male student.

"Name's Leon Kuwata, I like a lot of things and well dislike there little stuff that pisses me off. That creepy ass Bear is one of them. My dream well, even though I'm a Baseball player I enjoy the style of music." Leon introduces himself.

Leon Kuwata has a punk rock appearance, with red spiked hair; he had piercings on his ears and a goatee beard. He has pale blue eyes and wears heavy accessories, chain necklace and belts. Leon wears a white shirt with a red grunge skull design. He also wears a white jacket with a popped collar he also wears black pants and white shoes.

"I remember hearing your name before, aren't you the Super Star Baseball player student?" A student spoke.

"Yeah," Leon nodded "I am. I never went to practice or training at all. Guess I'm just real good at baseball. But man I hate I had to cut my hair. I tell ya they're not gonna cut my hair again." He said with annoyed look.

"There's (Y/N) and Leon, who's next?" Naegi said.

"Hi, I'm Sayaka Maizono. I look forward to getting to know you all. I like to sing and making friends. I really don't have anything to dislike and my dream is to become the number 1 singer in the world." Sayaka said with a warm smile.

Maizono is a very attractive young girl. She has long, dark blue hair with several hair clips and dim blue eyes. She wore a sailor like school girl uniform with long blue skirt and brown shoes.

"What about you Naegi?" (Y/N) asked.

"I'm Makoto Naegi and-" before Naegi could finish his sentence someone cut him off.

"This introduction is a waste of time. Our devices can easily display everyone's name. I've all ready know you all by this alone." A male student spoke with rudeness.

(Y/N) frown seeing this little idea crushed in seconds.

"The point of this is to get toknow everyone. Knowing their name alone isn't enough. Especially if we're stuck here."(Y/N) pointed out.

"Whatever you say punk."

"Ok, then Mr. Stick up my ass who are you then?" (Y/N) asked.

"Byakuya Togami and that's all you need to know." Byakuya said.

(Y/N) looked at Byakuya as the young man's very appearance speaks to (Y/N) so well. Know it all and asshole right here. Togami was a tall young man, slim figure he dons a black suit, he wears a white shirt underneath and a green criss cross tie. He has short blond hair and wears white framed glasses.

"I don't like you." He glared.

"Like I care what you think or feel." Byakuya said.

"You remind me of 'him'."

"Whoever 'him' is, I don't care either."

"Hey now guys let's not start a fight." said a female student.

"Hmph." Byakuya looked away.

"Tsk, next." (Y/N) said with a big frown.

"Heya! I'm Aoi Asahina! But my friends just call me Hina. 'Sup? I'm the Super High school Swimmer or Ultimate my friends would tell me he-he-he." Ashina said follow by a friendly grin, Asahina's has tanned skin with light blue eyes, brown hair that she wears in a ponytail. She wears an athletic shorts and red track suit jacket over a white shirt.

"Sorry to be ass of the group, but can we hurry this up I'm getting hungry." Another male student spoke.

"You are?" Naegi asked.

"Name's Mondo Owada. Nice to fuckin' meetcha." Mondo appearance was that of a typical high school gangster biker. He has purple irises and a fierce expression. His hair styled in a light, pale brown pompadour at the front. On the back however, he has medium length straight brown hair. He wore a long black coat with white shirt underneath. He wears a loose pair of black pants with a bulky, silver belt bucket at the center he also wore a pair of white loafers for footwear.

Suddenly a small soft voice spoke up after Mondo was done.

"H-h-hello, nice to meet you all. I'm Chihiro Fujisaki." said the short female. Fujisaki had a lithe stature and doll-like appearance; she has short, light brown, layered hair and brown eyes. She wore a school uniform consisting a dark green jacket with white shirt underneath, a brown skirt, matching suspenders, black socks and white shoes.

"I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru. I believe in bold simplicity! Let's work together on our current situation and issue." He said proudly.

'I'm guessing he's Mr. Perfect student.' Both (Y/N) and Naegi share the same thought, they sweatdropped.

"N-not that you'll remember my n-name anyway, but..." A young girl spoke with a shutter voice.

"Speak clearly girl." Togami said.

"S-s-s-sorry. I'm T-Toko F-f-f-Fukawa." Fukawa wears a dark female sailor Japanese school uniform, worn with noticeably lengthy skirt. She also wears glasses. Her eyes were light purple. She has long, dark aubergine hair worn in twin braids.

Naegi looked at one girl who caught his attention, mainly because out of every one of the group she was the most silenced.

The girl was relatively tall, pretty with purple eyes and a pale complexion; she wears her lavender hair down and with a braid on the side, tied with a black ribbon. Her outfit was odd compare to the others, donning a dark purple collared jacket over a white blouse and brown tie, along with a short skirt and heeled knee-high boots. She also wore custom-made black gloves for some reason.

"Hey you, um who are you?" Naegi asked the supposed mute-girl.

At first the girl didn't speak, but soon as everyone stared at her, she began to sigh.

"I'm Kyoko Kirigiri." She said her name.

"That's it?" (Y/N) asked.

She went back to being silence.

"O-kay then."(Y/N) said.

"Hiiii! I'm Junko Enoshima. Charmed, I'm sure." The pinked haired girl said with a cheerful smiled.

Junko Enoshima has a tall, feminine figure, she has blue eyes and long thick, strawberry hair tied in two pigtails. Her hair clips being a small rabbit and big red and white bow. She wears a black cardigan over a white dress shirt loose enough to expose some of her bra; around her neck was a loose black and white tie and red bow. She wears a red miniskirt and lace up boots.

"I believed it is my turn yes?" Another female spoke.

The next female has a slim figure and pale skin. She has black hair, in two large twin-drill pigtails, her eyes are red, gold earrings and black nail polish. She wears a gothic Lolita style outfit, consisting of a white blouse with a peter-pan collar, a black jacket that includes a white ribbon lacing down the sleeves. Fastened by a simple ribbon across her chest to show her red tie with a butterfly pattern on it and the waist of her skirt. She wears knee-high stocking trimmed in ladder lace, with red Mary Jane thick heel. On her head is a white lace headpiece. On her right index finger is a silver, almost weapon-like ring.

"I do not think I've been introduced. I am Celestia Ludenberg." Celestia smiled.

"Is that everyone?" (Y/N) asked.

"No." A strong voice spoke.

Standing tall about height level of six-four. Was a female, she has long white hair, reddened-dark skin and a scar across her face; she had a slight frown expression on her face. She donned a white sailor school uniform with ripped sleeves and bandages on her arms, a blue skirt that barely covered her large muscular thighs.

"I am Sakura Oogami." The strong woman spoke.

'Holy crap she's buff, would be best not to piss her off.' Every male's thoughts were.

"How 'bout you big guy, what's your name?" (Y/N) pointed.

"I'm not big nor am I am fat. I'm just big boned. I'm Hifumi Yamada."

The man whom (Y/N) spoke of was a chubby boy with black hair and a pointed ahoge, he wears also glasses. Dressed in a white skirt with an orange tie which has a blue arrow pointing upward. Yamada wears a grey unbuttoned cardigan over his shirt and carries around an orange backpack, wearing black trousers and white trainers.

"Hey guess I'm the last one huh? I'm Yasuhiro Hagakure-Hiro for short."

Out of everyone within the group he looked the oldest. He had an extravagant hairstyle, which is dark brown. He wears three layers of shirt, one top an old green uniform jacket, second being white rough shirt and third layer is a small yellow short sleeves shirt. He wears big brown sash and use a yellow rope for a belt.

"That should be everyone." Naegi said.

"Yeah, now that's over with. Can we go now? Like I said I'm getting hungry I hadn't had breakfast." Mondo said.

Soon after the sounds of others stomach's growled.

"Yeah, a nice meal is just what we need." Naegi sweatdrop as he'd chuckle.

As everyone left to journey on with empty stomachs, only (Y/N) remained, left behind alone in the gymnasium.

"Don't know why...but I have a very bad feeling. I see all friendly faces...but behind those faces are masks. I will have to be careful, I don't know if anyone would...actually do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 418 12
Sixteen Ultimate students including yourself are locked inside school grounds run by the maniac Monokuma. When survival of the killing game should be...
4.1K 27 92
Sixteen exceptionally talented students start their first day at Seiko Academy, an institute built to celebrate excellence. However, the students soo...
143 0 22
A fanfiction of the game and anime Danganronpa, the story takes place some years after The Tragedy that took out most of the world. 16 students awake...
3.5K 164 34
Ashbrooke Boarding School: only the most gifted of young people could attend and graduate. Students with talents of every kind attend the school and...