Au Pair ✔

By _salacious

C O M P L E T E D In which a Puerto Rican woman with a strong exterior (and a rather weak interior) learns t... More

el principio
clase de español
capítulo número uno; la introducción
capítulo número dos; la necesidad
capítulo número tres; la entrevista
capítulo número cuatro; el plomero
capítulo número cinco; el patrón
capítulo número seis: el accidente
capítulo número siete: la entrometia'
capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo
capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas
capítulo número once; el compromiso
capitulo número doce; la migraña
capítulo número trece; el espejo
capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología
capítulo número quince ; el baile
capítulo número dieciséis; los miedos
capítulo número diecisiete; el pendejo
capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento
capítulo número diecinueve; la felicidad
capítulo número veinte; la boda
capítulo número veintiuno; los chismes
capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo
capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano
capítulo número veinticuatro; los celos
capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión
capítulo número veintiséis ; el amor
capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado
capítulo número veintiocho ; las fotos
capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión
capítulo número treinta ; la hermana
capítulo número treinta y uno ; la risa
capítulo número treinta y dos ; el secreto
capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso
capítulo número treinta y cuatro ; la promesa
capítulo número treinta y cinco ; el futuro
capítulo número treinta y seis ; la hipocresía
capítulo número treinta y siete ; el comienzo
capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas
capítulo número treinta y nueve ; la sorpresa
capítulo número cuarenta ; los ocho meses
el epílogo
UPDATE
VELVET KISSES

capítulo número ocho; el secreto

167K 7K 3K
By _salacious

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2016 Luna Black

~*~

"Are you alright?" He asked quietly, concerned.

I nodded, stepping away from him, but didn't meet his eyes. I was really angry and if I happened to make-eye contact, I might take it out on him. I didn't want to take it out on him even though he stopped me from ripping out Piglet's fake extensions.

Luca opened his mouth to say something else, but thought better of it and shook his head, dropping the subject. I clenched my jaw tightly, breathing in deeply and walked out to the kitchen.

I would just pop in some Hamilton and try to ignore the stupid thoughts that were entering my mind. I always knew that my parents had fücked me up when I was younger. They messed up the image I had of myself and pretty much destroyed any faith I had in people.

But I thought that once I felt better about myself, I would forget all the terrible things they put me through. Clearly, I was stupid for thinking that, but it didn't hurt to hope for it.

Most people knew Puerto Rican families as very proud of their heritage and culture; my mother was not like that. I was ten when we moved to California and she met my step-dad, a man that was quiet and kept to himself most of the time, but spoiled the shït out of my mother and Veronica.

He was a "gringo" and the social circle that we were suddenly in, didn't really approve of my mother being Puerto Rican even though we were legal citizens of the United States. So, she rebuked anything that had to do with our culture. She stopped speaking Spanish, she would reprimand me for wanting to speak my native tongue and tell me that I would never get anywhere if I kept up my charades.

I thought it was stupid. It was obvious that being bilingual would help me later on and I would never deny my heritage. I was proud of the place I came from. I remember the beautiful house we lived in by the beach, before my biological father passed away and we moved to California.

I loved the taste of mofongo and tostones and plátanos. I was proud of who I was and I wasn't about to deny all of my rich background because my mother wanted to claw her way up the social chain.

The point to my mental rant is this; listening to Piglet making racist remarks about my ethnicity took me back to that stupid 14-year-old that listened to everything her mother had to say.

My mother would constantly tell me that being "Hispanic" would limit my options in a world mostly dominated by white men. She coloured her hair blonde, wore contacts and stopped speaking Spanish. She forced Veronica and I to do the same, but she eventually gave up when she realised that I was a "lost cause."

My own mother would put me down, calling me a "Spic" whenever she heard me speaking Spanish with my friends or when I would listen to Spanish music, she would make sure that I knew how terrible it was for me to be Spanish.

And knowing that she still had some sort of power over me, even when she wasn't even in the same state as me, pissed me off even more.

I was tempted to run out the house and catch up to Piglet and take out all of my frustration on her. However, I knew that if I did, I'd probably end up in jail and then I wouldn't be able to see Toby, Mrs. Maggie or my sexy boss.

I breathed in deeply, grabbing a glass pitcher from the sink to dry it and began to rap Hamilton under my breath. There was something about the soundtrack of the musical that seemed to calm me down. It would hype me up when I needed energy, but it would also relax me a bit. I was so upset that I would never be able to see the musical with the original cast and that the current tickets were all sold out for the next couple of years.

"We are outgunned! Outmanned! Outnumbered, out planned! We gotta make an all outstand ayo I'm gonna need a right-hand man!" Till this day, I felt weird saying that I had a crush on George Washington – the Broadway musical's version, at least.

Usually listening to this glorious soundtrack would make me feel better, but I couldn't get my mind off things. I was pissed that people were still so close-minded when it came to different ethnicities. Racism needed to be eradicated because it was terrible!

I gritted my teeth, letting out a tiny snarl and then cried out in surprise when the glass pitcher slipped from my fingers. My earbuds ripped out of my ear, making my iPod fall next to me and I swore up a storm under my breath as I tried to pick up the glass pieces.

"Are you alright?" Luca quickly walked into the kitchen. "I heard-" He widened his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist, quickly pulling me away from the shards of glass. "Jesus, Daniela, watch what you're doing! You could have cut yourself!"

"Sorry," I muttered, not having the energy to comment about how sexy it felt when he lifted me off the ground and sat me on the counter. Any other time, I would have glued myself to him, but I was too upset over breaking the pitcher and the stupid comments Piglet had made.

"I'll clean this up," he sighed, walking over to the pantry room and swept off the glass. I swung my feet back and forth, looking down at him quietly. Once he was done, he threw away the pieces of glass and turned to look at me. "At least they were big pieces."

I nodded, looking down at my hands. My index finger seemed to be pricked because a bit of blood was forming on the tip.

"I'll get the first aid kit," he said quietly.

I rolled my eyes, sticking my finger in my mouth and grimaced at the bitter taste of blood. It wasn't a big cut, there was no need for him to make a huge deal. I slowly pulled my finger out of my mouth, hoping that there would be no more blood and then grinned at him brightly, turning my finger in his direction. "See? All good!"

His eyes darkened as he glanced down at my mouth and cleared his throat, snapping his gaze away from my lips. "Yes," his voice was deep, sexy as hell. This man was going to be the death of me.

I smiled, deviously, unable to stop my mouth from blurting out the first thing that came to my mind. "Whatever you're picturing in your mind; my mouth is so much better than that." I winked at him, biting my lip.

Luca inhaled sharply, running his fingers through his hair and swore quietly under his breath. He didn't move or look up at me for a second and I didn't know if he was debating firing me on the spot or just leaving like he always did.

I was pleasantly surprised when he looked up and sighed, relaxing his tensed, muscular shoulders at his side. "Are you alright?"

"It was just a little prick," I tried my hardest not to make a dirty comment, but my mind was in the gutter 24/7. "I meant a little jab, not a dïck."

He raised an eyebrow, sighing and shook his head. "I know."

"Cool," I pursed my lips, feeling a bit awkward that he was making me feel so weird about my sexual comments. The atmosphere just felt weird, I didn't like being placed in awkward positions like these. Usually guys played along with my sexual innuendos and it would lead to some fun or just light flirting; with Luca I was probably going to get fired.

"I meant are you alright with what just happened?" I raised an eyebrow. He held my gaze. "With Adriana."

"No," I scoffed, "I want to rip her hair out of her skull and punch her fake tits."

He gave a light chuckle and tried to cover it up with a cough when I turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow. He quickly sobered up. "I'm sorry; if I had known that she was going to say the things she said, I wouldn't have let you go in."

I shrugged. "Not your fault." I glanced down at my hands, not liking the way my heart stammered in my chest at the look in his eyes. ¡Dios Santo, este macho tiene unos ojos bellos!

"Let me see," He muttered, stepping up to the counter and took my hand in his. They were warm and big; perfect for...well, everything. His fingers were rough and calloused, but they just felt even sexier against my skin and all he was doing was touching my palms lightly.

Goodness, I was going to cum from having him this close to me. I could smell that sexy cologne of his. It was musky and manly and full of pheromones, I was ready to hump his leg like a perra.

"s'not gonna kill me or anything," I whispered, licking my lips as he tilted his head up to look me in the eyes.

My heart was ready to burst in my chest. There were so many things I wanted to do and say at that moment that I was going to punch myself if I tried to keep them all to myself.

"I'm not much for getting in between people's problems, if it had been me in your position, I would have wanted to fight her, too, but Adriana's father is the mayor of New York. I didn't want you to get in trouble because of a racist little brat."

"Thank you," I muttered.

"What's this?" His voice was so soft and deep, I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from moaning. Goodness, all he was doing was touching my wrist and I was seconds away from grinding against his leg to cum.

I licked my lip, swallowing back all my sexual comments and looked down at the spot on my wrist he was pointing to. "A tattoo."

He rolled his eyes. "No shït, Daniela; what does it say?"

I was too horny to be snarky. "Carpe Diem."

Luca nodded, rubbing his thumb against the small cursive letters gently. "Seize the day," He translated.

I swallowed again, forcing myself to nod. If he just stepped a little closer, I'd be able to open my legs and act like the little horn dog he was making me feel like.

"Why'd you get it?" He continued rubbing circles on it with his thumb, just tracing it gently and I was sure that he did not mean it in a sexual way, but he could just look at me and I was ready to tie myself up to his bed, so he could fück me all night long.

"A reminder," My voice came out like a croak, low and throaty due to all the hormones that were rushing around my body.

Luca tilted his head to the side, glancing up at me with those ethereal blue eyes of his and whispered, "Of what?"

"To not plan out my life and enjoy this life because it's the only one I'll remember."

He nodded, looking back down at my tattoo. "What made you get it?"

And just like that he seemed to snap my emotions out of control. I opened my mouth and everything seemed to flow out with no filter. Not that I had much of a filter around him, but when it came to emotions, I was closed off and reserved.

All he had to do was look at me and I was ready to give him the location of my g-spot; although, I was sure he could find it without any assistance.

"Believe it or not, I was the most reserved person in the world a year ago. I planned everything out, even when I would go to the bathroom. Everything had to be consistent and perfect. Then...things happened and I decided that the way I was living my life wasn't the best. There was so much I could do if I just willed myself to be free."

Luca didn't move, he didn't let go of my hand either. He wrapped his hand around one of my wrists and traced the tattooed wrist with his other hand. "Are these marks?" He asked quietly, almost as if he were afraid that it was a sensitive subject and he didn't want to scare me away.

God, I wanted to fück this man so badly!

"Yeah," My voice cracked softly and his eyes snapped up to look at mine. They were so beautiful and seductive – or maybe my mind was just clouded with all the X-rated things I wanted to do to him. "When I was younger I used to cut. Not to end my life or anything," I said quickly, "just to sort of take my mind off things. The physical pain was better than the emotional pain I felt. I just needed a distraction from all the crappy emotions I felt."

"Like what?" Smooth like chocolate and velvety, that's all I could think of whenever he spoke. His voice was like a radio host that sounded sexy as hell; I loved it.

I shrugged, not knowing how to tell him without making him give me the stupid pity look that all my school counsellors gave me whenever I spoke about my life at home. "Issues at home. My mom was a bïtch that would constantly put me down for anything. My sister was always out partying every weekend, while I stayed in to study, but I was the whore that was ruining the family's reputation," I whispered, "Her exact words were that I was worthless."

"Jesus," he swore quietly, flinching at the little taste of my past.

Again, I shrugged. "It's in the past, I don't care anymore. I'm better now." I gave a light chuckle and rolled my eyes, trying to hold back the stupid emotions that were ready to pour out. "That sounds so pathetic; I cut myself because I had issues with my mom."

Luca shook his head, squeezing my arm gently, comfortingly. "No mother should make their child feel like they're worthless."

The room was silent for a couple of seconds and Luca stepped back, taking away his warmth and the moment was gone. I felt awkward and a tad embarrassed that I had revealed so much to my boss all because of my freaking tattoo.

I didn't like that I was embarrassed, I was not the type of girl to be embarrassed. I didn't like being this vulnerable.

I jumped off the counter, flashing him a cheeky grin and said, "I have another one!"

"Oh?" I nodded, unbuttoning my shorts and he looked away, covering his eyes. "Jesus, Daniela!" He growled out, turning his body away from me. "What is it with you wanting to always take your clothes off?!"

I raised my eyebrow, biting my cheek to try and keep from giggling at his reaction. "You're such a prude! I was just trying to show you my other tattoo!"

He shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose and sighed, "Just keep your clothes on!"

I pouted my lips, buttoning my shorts and muttered, "You can have sex with all types of crazy girls, but when I tell you that I want to fück you, you act like you're a prude and I'm some girl with cooties."

Luca parted his lips slightly, turning to look at me with dark eyes and for the first time that I worked for him, I blushed like a schoolgirl.

"Right," I nodded, biting my bottom lip and grabbed my iPod from the counter, "filter; sorry." He didn't say anything and I didn't want to stay there any longer. The apartment wasn't so dirty, so I could just leave and come back Monday.

~*~

¡Dios Santo, este macho tiene unos ojos bellos!  = God, this man has beautiful eyes! 

Perra = Bxtch.

I'm so happy that you guys like Daniela so much because she is literally me, guys. Like I say "stool-face" and "I'm fangry" and my favourite pxrn star is Bruce, lmao. So, it's really cool that you guys like her character because in a sense, y'all sorta like me (:

Next chapter we're going on a "date!"

xoxo, Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.1K 36
The hottest night in my life became a nightmare when she ran away in the middle of making out with me, and worse, after that night, I couldn't bring...
94.2K 9.2K 32
Mercedes Kingsley is beautiful, spoiled, and one with a few different sides. Her best side? She has a huge and kind heart that she uses to put others...
271K 13.3K 39
Caution: This story may contain some consensual BDSM(Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism), sex, and coarse language. Read with caution. ***Book Tw...
6.3M 111K 37
"...she was my obsession and my most beloved possession..." -Evan "I truly, deeply loved him but sometimes love's just not enough..." -Rose Most read...