Her fragile heart

De alwaystwilight

"But like every thing worth having, it won't come easy." _+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ Sequel to her frozen... Mais

Introduction - (1)
(2)
3 - Stand by me
4 - say you won't let go
5 - Who said chivalry is dead?
6 - Take me home
7 - Life of the party
8 - Just give me a reason
9- Unsteady
11- All of me
14 - Elastic heart
12- Purpose
13- lot to learn
15 - it all comes to an end โค๏ธ

10- A new royal

642 32 8
De alwaystwilight

"You rip out all I have just to say that you've won."
-----------------------
It takes one word to hurt someone and deep at that. It takes one word for someone to feel appreciated and wanted. It is a mundane action to hurt others to better yourself, it is cowardly and unjust to put another down to make your self feel better. However that's what is known as life. At some point in your life you will feel at your lowest and it happens to everybody no matter what the reason. But allowing yourself to fall into the trap of not being able to get out is what breaks people. No matter how hard it may be everything happens for a reason and its up to you to get yourself out. As harsh as it may be, most struggles are personal ones and can not be solved without endurance and determination. So as of today, I am going to climb my own mountains, as daunting as they may seem and eventually I will get to the top and conquer this hard time in which I lost more than I could imagine. But rather than drowning in what I have lost I will rise in what I have got left.
In the meantime I will teach Tanya Denali what it is like to mess with a mother and in return she will run away, tail between her legs wishing she had never done what she has done. I'm about to teach her a lesson she will never forget.
---------------------

This queen is in serious need of her throne. Payback is a bitch, everyone knows that but I'm karma herself up in the vampire world and trust me when I say I'll bring havoc to those who hurt what's mine.

Before I get grief, no I will not kill her or anyone else but I will make her sorry for what she did to me, my baby and family. I'm not a mean person... Essentially but I will not tolerate disrespect or violence on those I love.
--------------------
When I descended the stairs this morning I got a lot of gasps and complements and it felt nice for once, the complements felt real and I truly felt happy. The Cullen's knew what was going to happen, we're happy with my decision and so were all packed to follow me.

I looked around the room realising our royal coven didn't quite look right so in a flick of my wrist they all experienced a cinderella moment and returned in beautiful dresses or tuxedos. I smiled thankful for my powers.

*Sorry for this *
-Carlisle

-Esme

-Emmett

-Rosalie

-Emilia

-Jasper

-Alice

-Edward
(A/N sorry if you didn't like that)
Me and Edward wear red as it is the main colour associated with our royalty, the others wear honoured colours too consisting of gold, navy and black.
In a world like ours red is the colour of blood and blood means a lot to the royal line. For example, it means family, power and pain. Blood means food and it means strength, it is what symbolises us as one and as one we are united.
I teleport us to the Voltori castle.
This is my rise to the throne, I don't necessarily want to take it but I have to in order to get justice for myself, my family and my child.
-------------
My heels click in time to everyone else's footsteps. I open the doors with a gust of wind and am greeted with the new faces of Aro and Caius. Aro grins when he sees us.
"Oh, my who do we have here?" He says in an over excited tone, whilst clapping his hands kind of looking like a psychopath.
"My queen, to which do I owe the pleasure?" Caius greets sardonically.
Aro nudges him and he quickly apologises.
"I am here for revenge. As your Queen, I expect you buffoons to make that work, okay?"
Aro's eyes flash with hurt?
"I am a changed man your highness and I would like nothing more than your forgiveness. We will of course accept and do everything in our power to help you seek your revenge. What would you like us to do?"
"First off, I accept your apology, however unfortunately whilst I am here there isn't enough room for three kings on the throne. Instead you and Caius will be princes but have next to all authority whilst I am not here. To kick start my scheme, I need a ball in our honour, something to show Tanya Denali and the other covens who they submit to." I say my voice strong and demanding.
"Of course, this Tanya Denali better be ready to face the consequences of getting on the wrong side of Queen Isa"
"Queen Isa?" Edward growls, "why do you have a nickname for my wife?"
Aro's eyes go wide "no... Of course not, I just thought it sounded more prestigious and well, mysterious. I mean this Tanya surely won't just turn up if she has the slightest clue of what be holds her."
Edward nods his head and Aro, looks to the ground.
"Can I pick any room?" Alice asks excitedly. I nod my head and she runs, pulling Jasper off with her.
Soon when everyone has left the throne room I am again faced with just Edward. He puts his hands on my waist and presses a light kiss to the crook of my neck.
"I love you" I whisper and as always I get the reply I will never get tired of hearing:
"I love you too."
...
Entering our room is like what you see in all the cliché movies you literally have to gasp, it really is made for royalty.
Our hands are intertwined and his free hand is caressing my cheek.
"What mess have we gotten ourselves into now?" I whisper.
"A big one. You and I both know you have a huge heart but can sometimes get led astray and so for that reason I want you to honestly explain to me, the real reason we are here but no matter what I will stand by your side"
"You know why, the evidence is clear. Our baby girl, our tiny Elizabeth's death was no accident and comes from the disease of jealousy and delusion because of that I can't think straight. I'm not saying we bring any physical harm to to her. No. I am suggesting that we scare her and help her become less self centred before she hurts someone else."
He nods his head before he cuddles back into me, both now in comfortable pyjamas as I wash over the spell for sleep.
As my eyes close, the revenge plot keeps spinning through my head.

Darling, there's a new bitch in town. As they say, it takes one to know one and I'm ready to embrace my inner bitch. Revenge is a dish best served cold and honey, I'm serving ice cream.
------------------------------
That was a frosty chapter 😂
Love you guys so much!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope you all get what you want
Love
-alwaystwilight
xx
P.s: what is your favourite Christmas song?
-mines Fairytale of New York ❤️
(The pouges)
I love to hear all comments and votes 😉
Xx

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

7.2K 271 20
Find out what's next for the Quilete beauty and Jasper...Will she be able to move on from the tragedy in her life?Or Will she give up?Will new surpri...
6.5K 164 16
Book 1 of 2 Timelines: Twilight Ava never knew her life would turn out the way it did now. That she'd turn out the way she did. That was until her wo...
383K 7.6K 17
"It's as if I keep myself from being happy, I'm my own obstacle." "That's fine, I'd be willing to fight any obstacles, as long as it's with you." [P...
572K 23.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...