Nothing Like Us || Jeon Jungk...

By joanaa_xo

Jang Song Young who is always quiet in class, would never really talk to anyone besides her best friend, Kang... More

Author's Note
Part 1: Problem
Part 2: Interest
Part 3: Broken
Part 4: Feelings
Part 5: Paper Hearts
Part 6: Promise
Part 7: I do
Part 8: Jealousy
Part 9: Surprise
Part 10: Late
Part 11: Depression
Part 12: Lost
Part 14: Copy Cat
Part 15: Missing You
Part 16: He Knows
Part 17: Cold Night
Part 18: Illusion
Part 19: Exposed
Part 20: Last
Part 21: First Snow
Part 22: Breaking
Part 23: Shopping
Part 24: Dangerous Woman
Part 25: It's All My Fault
Part 26: Won't Be Back
Part 27: I Need U
Part 28: Jagiya
Part 29: Prom Night
Part 30: Nothing Like Us [Finale]
Q&A

Part 13: Truth or Dare

2.8K 132 95
By joanaa_xo

~Jungkook's POV~

"But..." The doctor added.

"But what?" Song Young asked in a whisper.

"WHAT?!" She now screamed at the top of her lungs, causing the doctor to flinch.

"Song Young-ah, we're in a hospital. Don't scream," I said, pulling her into a hug, as I gently stroked her hair.

"The thing is, your brother...he is in a coma and-"

"A coma?" Song Young asked, cutting him off.

"Yes," The doctor said, and politely bowed before heading off to who knows where.

"Coma?" Song Young repeated falling to the ground.

"Song Young, it's going to be okay. He's going to wake up soon," Jimin said, trying to comfort her.

"It's going to be okay? YOU THINK THIS IS OKAY?!" Song Young screamed and we dragged her out of the hospital to stop her from yelling anymore.

.

.

.

I was holding Song Young's hand as we walked to a nearby bench outside the hospital.

"Sorry" She suddenly said sitting on the bench.

"What for?" I asked in confusion.

"For embarrassing you guys back at the hospital"

"It's fine, nothing to be sorry about. We're always here to help" I said trying to earn a smile on her face and there it was. Her sweet smile I've been willing to see, emerged from her face.

"I don't know what to do anymore, I can't live without him" She said looking down at the concrete below us.

"I mean, we can visit you after school and on the weekends to accompany you since you're going to be living by yourself" I added.

"No, I think that's too much to ask for. Plus, final exams are coming up and I don't want you guys to fail. Focus on your work first" She argued back but I just shook my head.

"I think that's a great idea!" Suga suddenly said out of nowhere.

"Don't you think?" He added turning to look at Rap Monster and he nodded.

"But-"

"No buts, we're going home with you now" Rapmon cut her off wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

"Ahh my shoulder" Song Young yelled out glaring at Rapmon

"Sorry sistaaa" Rap Mon apologised in english.

"It's okay brotherrrr" She replied back in english. It's going to be hard to understand these two when they talk in english...

"Before we go, I'm going to visit my brother if that's okay" She said and we nodded.

.

.

.

"Did she say room 211?" Song Young asked trying to find her brother's room.

"209, 210. Ah! 211" She said pointing out to the room.

"You guys can wait outside for me, you don't have to come in" She said and we nodded.

~Song Young's POV~

I walked in the cold room to see Yong Suk lying down on the hospital bed, unconscious. I slowly walked to him and sat myself down on a chair beside his bed. I grabbed his cold hand and gently caressed it.

"Oppa, please wake up. Don't leave me" I sobbed into his hand, hoping he would wake up.

"Wake up...please" I pleaded letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

I stood up to walk out the room with red puffy eyes. I slid the door and there were 7 tall guys waiting outside. Jungkook, Jin and V on the floor, Rapmon and Jhope sitting on the chair with their heads down, Suga's and Jimin's head were against the wall. Watching them like this broke my heart, although we aren't that close, they're worried because of a stupid, useless girl.

"You guys don't have to come home with me, we got school tomorrow, get some rest" I insisted.

"No, we're coming with you" Jungkook said grabbing my wrist.

"I really don't think-"

"Let's go" Rapmon cut me off and led the way out of the hospital. I stood there sighing and followed them out.

.

.

.

We arrived at my house and I unlocked it for them to come in.

"Sorry if it's messy" I said, grabbing things and placing it to its original place.

"All good" Jimin said and took a seat on the couch and the others joined him.

"There's nothing to do at my house. Yong Suk is always in his room doing paper work and I'm always in my room doing homework or other stuff" I said leaning my side against the wall.

"Let's play truth or dare!" V suggested looking at the bottle on the ground.

"Okay!" I agreed and sat myself on the floor. The rest followed and we made a circle.

"I'll spin it!" Jhope gushed. He spun it and it landed on Jin.

"Truth or dare?" Jhope asked.

"Dare because I'm a gentleman" Jin said proudly and we just laughed.

"I dare you to run outside and shout out saying that you're the most beautiful princess in the world!" Rapmon suggested and Jin nodded heading outside.

"I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS IN THE WORLD!" He shouted and the people on the streets gave him weird looks as if he's some sort of maniac. Well, he sort of was.

"Done" Jin said walking in.

"My turn to spin" Jin said giving out an evil chuckle. He spun the bottle and it landed on V.

"V! Truth or dare?" Jin asked.

"Truth" He answered.

"Hmm...is it true that you like Samantha?" Jin asked and I could already see his cheeks turning rosy.

"Do you?" I asked moving in close to hear an answer and he slightly nodded.

"Knew it" I said backing away to my original spot and the others started teasing V.

"Samhyung!! Oh my, what a cute ship name. I'm telling her tomorrow" Jungkook teased and we all laughed.

"No don't tell her!! Please!" V pleaded giving Jungkook the puppy eyes.

"Alright alright" Jungkook said and we all settled down.

"I'll spin this" V said grabbing the bottle and spun it. It landed on Jimin.

"Jimin! Truth or dare?" V asked excitedly.

"Dare" Jimin replied and V sat there thinking of a dare for him.

"I dare you to go out onto the streets and act like a gorilla" V smirked.

"Are you serious?" Jimin asked.

"Of course I am, I always am" V said giving Jimin a wink. Jimin rolled his eyes and walked outside with us following him behind. He walked onto the streets and ran around like a gorilla receiving stares from other pedestrians. We stood there watching him embarrass himself and my head started to hurt as soon as it brought me back to the past. I placed my palm on my head so that the pain would go away.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, worried and I nodded saying that I'm okay.

I head back inside and sat myself down on the couch taking deep breaths in and out.

"Jimin hurry! Get in!" I heard Rapmon shout. What's going on out there?

They all ran in at once and slammed the door shut.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Shh" Rapmon shushed me.

"Saesangs" Rapmon whispered.

"Oh shiz" I gasped.

"I think I lost them" Jimin said panting from all the running.

I walked to the door and looked through the spyhole to see if anyone was roaming my house.

"All clear" I said giving them a thumbs up and they sighed in relief.

"Back to playing?" I asked and they nodded giving me a smile.

"Jimin, you spin it" I said, handing him the bottle. He spun it and it landed on Jhope.

"Jhope! Truth or dare?" Jimin asked.

"Truth" He replied.

"Okay. Who was your first ever crush?" Jimin smirked and Jhope stood there frozen.

"You guys already know" Jhope replied.

"But Song Young doesn't" Jimin smiled giving him the innocent face.

"K-Kim N-Na Yoon" He stuttered and I bursted out in laughter.

"Kim Na Yoon? The fat one?!" I asked still laughing in between the words.

"She was skinny back then okay?" Jhope pouted.

"HAHAHAHA, Kim Na Yoon" I teased and Jhope glared back at me.

"Sorry" I said, stopping the laughter. I bit my bottom lip trying hard to not laugh and I soon calmed down.

"I'll take this, thank you very much" Jhope said taking the bottle out of Jimin's hand and everyone started laughing again. He spun the bottle and it landed on Suga.

"Suga! Truth or dare?" Jhope asked.

"Truth" Suga replied.

"What is the longest you've ever slept?"

"32 hours" Suga answered and everyone stared at him.

"My turn to spin" Suga said spinning the bottle.

"Rapmon! Truth or dare?" Suga asked.

"Dare" He replied.

"I dare you to kiss your foot" Suga said and everyone in the room gave him the daggers.

"What kind of dare is that?" V asked.

"You are no fun" Jhope said in english and the boys bursted out in laughter while I'm there in confusion. Rapmon then took his foot and placed it in front of his lips and kissed it.

"Ommo, he just lost his first kiss to his foot" I laughed.

"No, he lost his first kiss to a statue" Suga said and the boys bursted out in laughter and as usual I would be there, confused.

"You have to see our bangtan bombs and tv shows to understand all of this" Rapmon said and I nodded.

"I'll watch it later" I said and we went on with the game. Rapmon took the bottle and spun it.

"Song Young! Truth or dare?" It spun on me...

"Dare" I said proudly but deep inside, I was scared.

"Sing for us! Jungkook said you're a great singer" Rapmon said and I looked over to glare at Jungkook.

"I did? Haha, so I did" Jungkook said laughing.

"I am going to kill you Jeon Jungkook" I warned him and he backed away.

"Okay, but only a bit" I said and they nodded.

"What song?" I asked which left the group thinking.

"Eyes nose lips" Jungkook suggested.

"I don't know the full lyrics to it though" I pouted.

"It's fine. Sing what you can" Jungkook replied and I returned it with a death stare.

I took out my phone to search for the song but a hand stopped me.

"Acappella" Jungkook said putting my phone away.

"Do I have to?" I asked like a kid getting told to do her chores and they nodded.

"Here goes nothing" I sighed.

mianhae mianhae hajima

naega chorahaeji janha

ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo

eoseo nareul jugigo ga

naneun gwaenchanha

majimageuro nareul barabwajwo

amureochi anheun deut useojwo

nega bogo sipeun ttae giokhal su itge

naui meorissoge ne eolgul geureol su itge

neol bonael su omneun naui yoksimi

jibchagi dweeo neol gadwotgo

hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureotni

amu daedap eomneun neo

babocheoreom wae neoreul jiuji mothae

neon tteonabeoryeotneunde

neoui nun, ko, ib

nal manjideon ne songil

jageun sontopkkaji da

yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman

kkeojin bulkkotcheoreom

tadeureogabeorin uri sarang modu da

neomu apeujiman ijen neol

chueogira bureulge

I ended it receiving claps from the boys.

"Woah that was daebak!" V babbled.

"Thanks" I thanked them.

"I want a girlfriend who can sing" Jin said, and Jungkook punched him in the stomach.

"She's mine" Jungkook argued glaring at Jin.

"Oooo, someone's jealous" Rapmon said and the boys started laughing.

"Okay, I'll spin this" I said taking the bottle and gave it a quick spin.

"Jungkook! Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare" He replied

"Hmm, I dare you to-" I got cut off by Jhope's voice.

"KISS SONG YOUNG!" He suggested and I glared at him.

"What?!" Jungkook asked to see if he heard it right.

"Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" They all chanted and Jungkook looked at me in the eyes.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They chanted even louder and I could feel the heat crawling up to my cheeks.

I looked at the group then looked back at Jungkook who was already getting close. I sat still closing my eyes as Jungkook continued to get closer.

I could feel his warm breath as he leaned his face closer and in a matter of seconds I felt his lips pressed against mine, gently. I opened my eyes to see if I was seeing this correctly. He actually did it. After he made contact with my lips, I kissed him back although hesitant. After a few seconds, he pulled back from the kiss as he rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. I looked around to see all the BTS members cheer and applaud.

That is everyone, except Jungkook...

And Jimin.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765 1 32
Jeon Yoon hee was followed by bad fortune's her whole life after she had lost her home, she was always letting people down especially her parents. th...
76.4K 3K 25
After (Y/N) parents died in a car accident ten years ago, she lives with her moody, bossy older brother ever since. Growing up without her parents wa...
138K 4.3K 35
She starts high school hoping she can make a few close friends and live up to her parent's expectations. Her life starts to fall apart when she meets...
976 87 11
Jungkook was quite young when he lost his husband Jin. During his funeral he learns something that breaks him even more. Min Yoongi is taking his reg...