Lost my sun but found my moon

Por Bitexmyxsound

Martricia moves from georgia to la push barely knowing that part of her family, but what she learns and what... Más

Lost my sun but found my moon
New discoveries
Breathe
Pleasurable Sigh
Sticky situation
lost among my kind
Broken

The big outburst

33 1 0
Por Bitexmyxsound

EMMETT P.O.V.

I was pleased with myself. We just came from hunting and I just had to call her. She sounded happy to hear me, but sadlywe were interrupted." But Seth just walked in the door and Im sure he knows that I’m talking to you so I'll tell you what, if you hang up now I'll think about it." I sighed." fine bye beautiful". I hung up the phone and went to sit next to Alice.

She said she seen a vision of me and Martricia, but for the love of god she wouldn't tell me what happened."Alice c’mon." I begged her."NO! if I tell you then it won't happen, besides the thing I just seen was yucky." "What did you see?" I asked. She smiled." Well, after you hung up Seth going to ... she paused."Going to what?" I fumed balling up my fist."He put his scent on her."

"By, doing what?" "Wow you really must like this girl, well he rubbed against her and then kissed her all over her neck and face, but that was all i could see. And im surprised i could even see that." I lighten up a bit until the pain in the ass walked in. I heard Edward laughing upstairs." "Hello Alice, Bastard." she smirked to us. I simply ignored the fact that she knew she could never have any of this again! "Well, I guess that new girl really made an expression with little Bella." she said with a cackle like laugh.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room. Rosalie moved out into another room on the next floor. Good. I really didn't like her bland attitude. I laid back on my leather coach and just gazed out of the windows.

Martricia P.O.V.

I was in a daze. Seth was by my side watching TV although I really wasn't paying attention. I was shocked at my first day. I knew I would kind of feel great at this point since I had Seth." Seth." I said as he turned his head towards me I kissed him quickly and ran out the door. I quickly phased which was much easier to me now and ran through the woods. I ran until I heard paws coming behind me. I ran faster heading towards forks.

I pushed even harder trying my best to be faster than Seth. I smelt a familiar smell and came to a halt. It was Emmett. Seth froze behind me a stared curiously

it wasn't my intentions to come here Seth sorry.

It’s fine, besides i need to talk to them any way.

I phased back first and glad that I was the only wolf who's clothes weren't completely be destroyed. I had a rip at my knee but that was cool. I walked to the door a took a deep breath. Seth was right behind me.

I walked away hearing a hiss from Rosalie's lips. "Mutt" I heard her say "Leech." I growled knowing she could hear me but not caring." Hey , what's up big Guy.?" he looked up at me with a big smile."Well I specifically remember you saying you would think about something." he said with an raised eyebrow."Well, I believe that I would have to accept your little invitation, but on Saturday." he came in front of me in the matter of seconds and walked around me in a circle.

I had a raised eyebrow the whole time trying not to give in to his sweet charm. He rested his chin on my shoulder and started inhaling my scent." Well, looks like Seth is a little territorial." he said laughing softly in my ear. I shuttered at his ice cold breath but it didn't bother me." Yes, yes I am." Seth said sitting on the couch. I smiled at the small fight they were in." Well, Sorry little Seth but Martricia here has agreed to go with me on Saturday." he smugly said.

I could hear a slight growl coming from Seth." Seth I'm always yours remember that." I beamed as I walked over to him. I heard Emmett mumble something. I sat and listened to Edward talk to Seth for a while. I was looking at my phone when that scent hit me like a truck. " And thats my que to leave." They both looked at me weird and sniffed the air." Why ,it's just Bella?"

"That’s the damn point." I got up and headed for the door." Martricia wait why are you-" The door opened and in walked little miss perfect and Alice." Hi, what brings you here?" Alice asked me with a big smile." Just visiting, but now I'm leaving." I said as I grabbed Seth and walked out the door."Wait ,I was going to tell you-" "Tell me what."

"Well I tell you at school tomorrow." She said with a wink. I walked through the woods and phased. I hated that human with a passion. Why was she so over protective about her boyfriend. I mean obviously his not interested. I can't stand her! We came up to Emily house as she was just walking through the door. I Phased back and headed for the door. Seth grabbed my arm and looked me into my eyes.

" Martricia, I know you don't like Bella I just don't know why." "Well, let me guess, she came up to me in lunch about how Edward was her boyfriend and what not and then she-" I was cut off quickly by Seth's warm lips for what seemed like forever but was only a minute. They pressed against me with force and passion. We separated and he smiled at me." So you were saying?" he smirked proudly with a tilt of his head."Uh, is it to early to say I forgot?" I said with a cute voice.

" Never to early." he stated as he dragged me to the door. I was seriously in a trance. "HI, Martricia where you two been?" she asked with her famous gorgeous smile." The Cullen's house just catching up." Seth answered for me."Well, just be careful taking her over there Seth."She said with a serious face. "Hi, Emily." I managed to say after a minute with a goofy smile." Uh, Hi sweety are you okay." I could hear Seth laughing a little. "Just peachy." I said as I made my way up the stairs.

Emmett P.OV.

Her scent on me was interesting. I was sad to see her go. Damn Bella. I heard Edward behind me make a slight growl sound." Oh, come on you know what I mean." I told him as I walked past him and his human girlfriend." Emmett can I talk to you for a second?" Edward called out to me from down the hall." About?" I said as I made my way over to him again" Hey Emmett." Bella said with a huge smile."Hey, what's up." I smally smiled to her.

" Hey, Bella can you stay right here I need to talk to Emmett." "Sure" she said and Edward and I walked into the barely used kitchen. He turned to me with a worried look on his face." Emmett, do you know what will happen if you even think of being alone with her?" " Dude, she isn't human, I can't hurt her with her putting up a hell of a fight so just like you fought for Bella, I'm going to fight for her the best way that I can." I stated with a serious look to let him know I wasn't joking around

." but she's Seth's imprint, how could you do that. She's just a fascination with you not love Emmett." He said sternly looking at me.I sighed and before I could respond, little miss no personality walked in." Well, Well, Emmett in love with the Mutt this is a new one." She said as she stared at me." Go, raid a village hag." I told her as I walked off.

Martricia P.O.V.

For the rest of the week Alice and I grew closer and Edward seemed to be very distant with Bella. I was started to fall for Seth and have an amazing friendship with Emmett. He seemed to be like the highlight of most of my boring classes and always made me laugh. "Hey Martricia if you aren't busy can you come shopping with me, bella isnt really the shopping enthusist." Alice scoofed as she looke at  me with a pleading eyes.

"Sure, but I have to do patrol tonight and I have no Idea when I'll get some sleep." I stated as we walked out the of the school building. "So what's up with Edward and Bella, they seem 'out of love' lately." I asked as I waited on Jacob to pull up. "Well, she has been trying to hang out with Jacob but it seemsEdward won't let her and Jacob wont have anything to do with her. Do you have any Idea why?" she asked. I couldn't tell her. It wasn't my business and not my secret to tell. A Few days ago Jacob came rushing in sweating and looking so ......mystified.

~flash back~

Jake walked in tired and paces around the room "Jakey what's up you seem... weird." I asked him as he seemed shocked and out of focus. "Tricia, I found her." he stated finally sitting down next to me on the couch making it shift under his weight. "Found her!" I stated as I jumped up ands looked into his eyes. He was certain that he found the one for him. The girl that would change his life. His imprint. "Jacob who is she what does she look like?" I questioned as I was jumping up and down with excitement.

"Her name is Stacey Morgan and she just ran into me in Port angels. So we got to talking and I found out that she's a werewolf too but she lives in Settle and her mom lives here. So she told me I was her imprint and I told her she was mines and she said she wanted to meet the pack because she wanted to meet people like her." he said in what seemed like one breath.

"Jacob black I am so super happy for you right now to the point that I can't stand it!" I said with a smile on my face. "She looks amazing her tan skin and long black hair just makes her hazel eyes more attractive. Martricia I'm so happy right now." he stated as he got up to hug me.

~End of flashback~      

Ever since then me and Stacey have been the best of friends and only me and the pack know about her. She moved with her mother and goes to the school in the rez. I saw hands coming in front of my face. "Helllllooooooooooo. Any one there." Alice said as she continued to wave her hands in my face. I snapped out of my flashback and smiled at her.

"Yeah I'm fine and no Alice i don't know what's going on." I said lying to her. I couldn't stand lying to Alice knowing she couldn't see my future. Jacob pulled up and guess who ran to the car. Yes Isabella Swan. "Jake we need to talk." she shouted to him and he rolled his eyes tire of her interfering with his life.

"Look Bella there's nothing to say but that I'm over you and I have someone special in my life that I really love, so you can be happy with Edward and I'll be Happy with my life." Wow. He never not even once have I ever heard Jacob actually use Edward's name. In a polite way might I add! I walked over to the car and used my shoulder to push Bella out of the way. She frowned at me and rolled her eyes. "Is it her?" she asked while folding her arms across her chest. I laughed until my stomach hurt and Jacob chuckled a little.

"Wow man that was a good one. " I said as I began to gain self control. "No it's not me, just no she looks better than you ever would with Jacob and you have no chance of getting him human." I said with a stern look. Jacob shook his head as he started to drive off. "Martri that was uncalled for." "What she had it coming she can't expect for you to love her forever I mean talk about conceded." I said while rolling my eyes at the thought of her actual with Jake.

It made my stomach turn. "Well at least you could have said it a little nicer." he stated as he stopped in front of Sam and Emily's house. "Yeah right." I stated as I saw Stacey walking out of the house. "Hey Tricia." "Hi Stace." I said smiling. "Look I so need to go shopping this week end can you go?" she asked me and I remembered the promise I made to ALice. "Well I already was planning on going shopping with a friend, but I can ask if you can tag along." I said while pulling out my phone. I dialed ALice's number and she quickly answered. "Hello?" she said while a sing song voice.

"Hey Alice I have a friend that wants to go shopping to. Can she tag along with us this weekend?" I asked with my fingers crossed." Of course uh does she know about.." "Oh yeah as a matter of fact I should probably tell you that she a uh werewolf too." I said really quickly. She sighed and answered."Well that’s fine, if I can deal with your smell then I believe that I can deal with hers." " Heyy, what's wrong with my smell?" i said in a fake upset voice.

"Ohhh nothing." she giggled over the phone. We said our goodbyes and told her I would see her later. "Okay Stace you can come along and I have to warn you Alice is part of the vampires that live in Forks and she's a vegetarian so don't go all wolf on her when you meet her."

She tensed up a little but sighed. "Sure whatever." she smiled and I hugged her. Jacob took her from my grasp and took her inside. "No fair!" I shouted as I ran after them and ran into Seth's warm arms. "Hey beautiful." he said that made me turn red. "Hey yourself." I said as I kissed him lightly and ran into the kitchen to greet Emily."

"Hey Em what ya doing?" I said sounding like the girl off of Phinese and Ferb. "Nothing just getting ready to make dinner. How was your day?" I smiled. "Perfect Miss Bella found out that Jacob isn't interested anymore and thought that I was his imprint." I giggled remembering the look on Bella's face. "Well I don't think that was very nice Martricia." I blushed a little. "But I said it in a nice way." I said lying knowing I would get caught. "Did not." Jacob yelled from the living room. "Okay fine Jacob said it in a nice way but she just bugs the hell out of me." i said and Em gave me a stern look. "Language young lady." "Sorry Em" I mumbled. I helped her finish making dinner and went upstairs after I ate and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Martricia wake up you got patrol!" I heard someone yelling. I jumped up making whoever it was fall on the floor. "Owww." I heard them say. I looked around letting my eyes adjust to the still darkness. "That hurt ya know." Leah said as I saw her make her way off the floor.\

"Sorry it was a reflex." I claimed as I stumbled out of bed and looked at the clock. "11:15 a night are you serious?" I said as I made my way to grab my running shorts and a tank top. "Sorry but Seth ran a extra shift so you could sleep." she said as we made our way down the stairs. "Aww where is he I need to thank him" I said as I came in the living room.

She pointed towards the couch to a tired Seth. I tip toed towards him and lightly pressed my lips to his. I felt warm arms pull me down and I started to giggle. "Hello there." I said placing a kiss on the top of his head. He smiled at me and I told him to get some rest. Leah and I ran into the forest shifting in a second. We ran the normal perimeter. A scent hit me but it was one I was use to.

thoughts:Leah its Edward Cullen I think he wants to talk.

Talk my ass.

Come on play nice

yeah yeah yeah whatever if he tries ANYTHING I can't control myself.

trust me he won't

We ran to the border line and I saw the pain and frustration in his eyes. I changed and pulled on my biker shorts and tank top while Leah stayed in her wolf form ready for anything. I walked up to him and he looked up and looked like her would cry if he could. "Hey eddy whats going on?" I asked as I stood and the line centimeters away from him.

"I-I can't really explain this it's just getting worse by the day and I can't stand it anymore. Martricia I have to leave Bella, for good this time." he said with a faint sigh. Well he surely would be leaving her broken hearted. "Why?" I asked as I folded my arms. "She told me she didn't love me anymore and that she wanted to have a normal life with Jacob and thats what she said she was going to do, but I know about him Imprinting and that his imprint is a wolf to so can you please keep Bella from dying." he asked with a pleading tone.

"Sure whatever where is she now?" I asked as I looked around in the darkness. "She's on her way to Jacob's house right now." my eyes grew wide and Leah took off to tell Seth the news. "Oh god oh god oh god." I said grasping my hair. "Edward please tell me did she say she didn't love you or that she had feelings for Jacob still because there is a total difference." I said making sure that I had my facts right.

"She specifically said that she loved him and she dumped me." he said. I nodded and took off as fast as I could towards Jacob's house before it was really too late.

I ran fast as I could until I saw Bella's rusty red truck come in view. She was almost to his house but still on the main road. I ran in front making her car hit me. She came to a halt because I guess she thought she hit a deer or something. I heard the door slam as I got of the ground. Nothing damaged great. "Oh my gosh I can't believe it." she said still not seeing me with her human eyes in the darkness. I took a silent breath to calm myself down.

"Turn around and go home NOW!" I ordered her but she nearly jumped out of her skin. "Wh-who's there?" she said with a shaky voice. I grunted." The lockness monster now go home before you get yourself killed human." She knew who it was then. I mostly never called her Bella sometimes I'll say her entire name just to work her nerves. "No, I can't live without him I love him and I'm welling to fight for him." she said being bold. I didn't really care about her at the moment but I was trying to keep Jacob and Stacey out of Jail. This is what would happen.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

366K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
19.4K 703 38
Kris Waterfowl is an ordinary girl who one day fines out what creature she truly is. Unknowing what she is, life takes a thrilling and terrifying tur...
2 4 8
A chance meeting with a werewolf at an arcade bar is going to change Beaumont Arthur's life forever.
496 21 52
We all have a plan for our lives, a path we see ourselves taking. For Nova Gray, that path was simply to leave the town and the act she had to live b...