The Titans Strike Back (Trans...

PrincessAura273 द्वारा

Sequel to One Goal Two Worlds.vThe Transformers Titans travel to the Cybertronian Underworld to rescue Madaly... अधिक

Chapter 1 - Madalyn's Disappearance
Chapter 2 - We're All In This Together
Chapter 3 - Cybertronian Underworld
Chapter 4 - Najat's Test
Chapter 5 - Selina's Test
Chapter 6 - David's Test
Chapter 7 - Emanuel's Test
Chapter 8 - Madalyn's Test
Chapter 9 - Occurrences
Chapter 10 - Home
Chapter 12 - The Truth
Chapter 13 - Madalyn vs. Najat & Selina
Chapter 14 - Plans Of Our Own
Chapter 15 - Chaos Bringer's Test
Chapter 16 - Madalyn vs. Emanuel
Chapter 17 - Madalyn vs. David
Chapter 18 - Game Plan
Chapter 19 - Madalyn vs. Chaos Bringer Round 3
Chapter 20 - Chaos Bringer Revealed
Chapter 21 - One Member Short

Chapter 11 - Mia vs. Chaos Bringer

208 4 0
PrincessAura273 द्वारा

Mia's P.O.V.

Mia & Chaos Bringer: Ground Bridge! Open!

The two of us activated our tablets and a flash of white light surrounded us. The Autobot and Decepticon insignias circled our feet as the light glowed brighter and brighter. We were then transported to the colour dimension. Chaos Bringer threw down the doom card and the purple shockwave soared across the floor of the battlefield.

Chaos Bringer & Mia: Game card! Set!

We both fired in our first game cards into the battlefield. They landed on opposite sides of each other as they glowed and grew bigger in size.

Chaos Bringer: Decepticons! Rise up!

Chaos Bringer fired in his first Decepticon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a red, yellow, and silver tank.

Chaos Bringer: Demolisher! Transform!

The card glowed and the tank rolled out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Mia: Alright Elita, your up.

Elita-1: Put me in the battle!

Mia: Autobots! Roll out!

I fired Elita-1's card into the battlefield, landing on Demolishers game card. The photo on the card was a pink motorcycle.

Mia: Elita-1! Transform!

The card glowed and the motorcycle soared out of the card and transformed into her robot mode.

Mia: I know you don't want my help, but I'll be cheering for you Elita-1! Your the best! Go Elita!

Elita-1: Thanks Mia. Don't worry, this shouldn't take long.

Tablet: Decepticon Demolisher attack level 3900. Autobot Elita-1 attack level 5500.

Chaos Bringer: Your Autobot is very powerful. Game card open! Dark Void!

The game card activated and it transformed the battlefield into a dark oasis.

Tablet: Decepticon Demolisher attack level increased to 5900.

Chaos Bringer: Ability card activate! Circuit Slayer!

Chaos Bringer tossed the ability card at Demolisher and his finger like cannons grew bigger and became over charged with power. He transformed both his arms into giant tank cannons and aimed them at Elita-1. He fired a shot, striking the female Autobot. She took a few steps back as the effects from the shot caused her to feel a bit dizzy.

Tablet: Decepticon Demolisher attack level increased to 6900. Autobot Elita-1 decreased to 4500 attack points.

Mia: He's at 6900 attack points?! Incredible! Not too shabby Chaos Bringer. You really mean business huh?

Chaos Bringer gave Demolisher a signal and the Decepticon open fired on Elita-1.

Elita-1: Um Mia, about that help you offered?

Mia: Already on it. Ability card activate! Optic Flash!

Elita-1's optics flashed with a bright light as a force field surrounded her, blocking all of Demolishers blaster fire.

Tablet: Decepticon Demolisher attack level decreased to 2900. Game card ability failed. Ability card ability failed.

Mia: Got'cha! That ability cards affects both your game card and your ability cards. It switches its power from postive to negative. He's all yours Elita-1!

Elita-1 charged at the Decepticon as she jumped up into the air, front flipped a few times, then kicked Demolisher in the face.

Mia: Yeah! You did it!

Demolisher crashed to the floor as he glowed into his card form and returned to Chaos Bringer in defeat, while Elita-1 glowed into her card form and returned to me in victory.

Mia: That was awesome Elita!

Elita-1: I told you I could handle him.

Chaos Bringer: Game card set!

Chaos Bringer fired his second game card on to the battlefield, replacing the spot where his first game card was placed. He then fired his second Decepticon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a dark green tank.

Chaos Bringer: Brawl! Transform!

The card glowed and the tank rolled out of the card and transformed into his robot mode.

Mia: One more time, okay?

Elita-1: No problem!

Mia: Autobots! Roll out!

I fired Elita-1 back into the battlefield, landing on Brawls game card. Her card glowed and she speed out of the card and transformed into her robot mode.

Tablet: Decepticon Brawl attack level 3900. Autobot Elita-1 attack level 5500.

All of a sudden, viens began popping out of Elita-1's torse and a bright glowing light flashed around her.

Mia: Oh no! Elita!

I watched as Elita-1 clutched herself together into a ball, blocking any more energy from seeping out. The flash of light faded and she stood back up to her feet.

Mia: If you can't hold on to the Infinity Core then we'll stop.

Elita-1: No, I'm okay. Lets keep going.

Chaos Bringer: Game card open!

The game card activated and a wave of dark energon shot itself out of the card and washed over Elita-1. It was draining her lifesource as it carried her up into the air. The portal to the Cybertronian Underworld opened and the dark force began carrying her towards it.

Mia: Ability card activate! Big Bang Blaze!

Elita-1 glowed with a bright white light and with help from the power of the Infinity Core, she stretched her arms out and the dark energon dispersed from her body. Chaos Bringer's game card faded to gun metal grey, indicating that the game card had failed. Elita-1 brought out her energon blaster and open fired on Brawl.

Mia: Big Bang Blaze completely cancels out any game card, ability card, character card, counter ability, you name it and it can break it. And best of all, it lets me use any of my ability cards that I already used. It's a card only Elita-1 can use.

Brawl glowed into his card form and returned to Chaos Bringer in defeat. The card flew right past him, and he didn't even bother picking it up. Elita-1 glowed into her card form and returned to me in victory. Chaos Bringer extended his hand out and his tablet began glowing. A dark power surrounded it as a card shot out of the tablet and and it floated into his hand.

Chaos Bringer: Decepticons! Rise up!

Chaos Bringer tossed the card into the battlefield. On it, was a Cybertronian military assault truck with a dark purple, light blue, and black colour scheme.

Chaos Bringer: Soundwave! Transform!

The card glowed and the assault truck drove out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Chaos Bringer: Now we'll see who the Ultimate Transformer truly is!

I looked up at Soundwave with a mixture of excitement and fear. I heard Soundwave evolved, but I never imagined it would look so powerful.

Mia: That's the evolved Soundwave?!

Tablet: Decepticon Soundwave attack level 4800.

Mia: Elita your attack level might be higher, but watch yourself.

Elita-1: Don't worry. I will.

Mia: Then lets get to it. Autobots! Roll out!

I fired Elita-1 back into the battlefield landing on Soundwave's game card. Her card glowed and she transformed into her robot mode.

Tablet: Autobot Elita-1 attack level 5500.

Elita-1: Soundwave has brought a lot of negative energon and dark energon to this battle. And I know just the thing to get rid of it. I can clear the field by using the Infinity Cores positive energy.

Elita-1's body flashed with a bright multi-coloured light but it slowly vanished.

Elita-1: It's no good. If this is going to work, I need more power.

Mia: Game card open!

The game card activated and transformed the battlefield into a mountain.

Tablet: Autobot Elita-1 attack level increased to 6000.

Elita-1 moved in delivering a hard punch to Soundwave's face. Then she did a spin kick right in his stomach.

Mia: That's great Elita! Keep it up!

Chaos Bringer: Oh no you don't. Ability card activate! Darkness Rising!

Two giant speakers emerged from Soundwave's back and reattached to his shoulders as they charged to their maximum power. He fired the shots and the two energy blasts merged together into one. Elita-1 crossed her arms to form an 'X' to block the blast. She got it, and the blast pushed her back.

Tablet: Decepticon Soundwave attack level increased to 5800.

Mia: That's alright, at least Elita-1's attack level is still higher.

Chaos Bringer: Elita-1, I know just the thing to get the Infinity Core away from you. Fusion ability card activate! Destruction Impact!

Soundwave fired another blast into the air, and Chaos Bringer threw the card up into the air, merging itself with Soundwaves blast. The blast grew bigger and glowed brighter as it struck the game card.

Mia: Hey! You destroyed my game card!

Soundwave then open fired on Elita-1 and the boats kept pushing her back.

Mia: Elita-1!

Tablet: Decepticon Soundwave attack level increased to 6800. Autobot Elita-1 attack level decreased to 5500.

Mia: No! She has a lower attack level now!

Soundwave: Surrender or be destroyed.

As Elita kept getting hit by the blasts, she took a glance at me as I looked up at her, sorrow filling my eyes.

Mia: Elita, don't give up!

Chaos Bringer: Soon the Infinity Core will be all mine.

All of a sudden there was a bright light in the middle of the battlefield. There was a bright blue force field surrounding Elita-1 as Soundwaves blasts were completely frozen around it.

Elita-1: The more negative energy you fire at me, the stronger the Infinity Core shines. You will not beat me Chaos Bringer!

At that point, her last ability card began glowing and floated up into the air in front of me. When it stopped glowing, the card had completely transformed into a brand new card.

Mia: My ability card changed on its own?

The ability card activated and it caused Soundwave's blasts to change colour and grow bigger in size.

Elita-1: Shining Spark!

The force field around her dispersed, causing the blasts to fly right back at Soundwave.

Soundwave: What is happening?!

Mia: Shining Spark is an ability that can switch the basic attack level of anything on the field. Including the game card.

Tablet: Decepticon Soundwave attack level transferred to Autobot Elita-1.

The blasts struck Soundwave, creating a huge explosion around the battlefield. There was a white blinding light and the next I knew, me and Chaos Bringer were back on the roof of my apartment building. Soundwave's card floated down and landed at Chaos Bringer's feet. The boy knelt down in front of the card, picking it up.

Chaos Bringer: I can't believe it. I lost....... heh, heh, heh, heh, heh.

Elita-1: Chaos Bringer, I want you to give Megatron a message. Tell him to put a stop to his plan of destroying Cybertron!

Mia: Elita?

Elita-1: If he agrees to this, then I will give him the Infinity Core. But if he insists on using it for having the ultimate power for himself, then he will never get his servos on it. I will make sure of that.

Chaos Bringer: I'm not your messenger. So why don't you tell him yourself?

Mia: Chaos Bringer you and I both know that Megatron only wants to use the Infinity Core for evil. Why are you working for him anyway?

Chaos Bringer: I have my reasons.

Chaos Bringer turned around and walked away from me and Elita-1. As he did, a space bridge portal opened up and he walked through it as it closed.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Evasion 💥SMØKE💥 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.5K 96 12
Book 2 in the "Transformers: Legacy" series === Now off Cybertron and left to their own devices, Bumblebee and Starscream led a decent life on Nebulo...
836 24 5
In a time long past, Optimus Prime and Megatron stood as brothers-in-arms, united in their vision to revolutionize Cybertron's fate. Yet, when their...
3.3K 113 15
In the distant reaches of the universe, on a planet called Cybertron, an epic war has raged for eons. Cybertron, once a peaceful world inhabited by s...
6.9K 105 24
Sequel to It's Time To Duel. The members of the Transformers Titans has been formed. Their mission, to find the Infinity Core before Deception and Ch...