Lost my sun but found my moon

By Bitexmyxsound

Martricia moves from georgia to la push barely knowing that part of her family, but what she learns and what... More

Lost my sun but found my moon
New discoveries
Pleasurable Sigh
The big outburst
Sticky situation
lost among my kind
Broken

Breathe

43 1 0
By Bitexmyxsound

im soooooo sorry school and life hasnt been my bestfriends lately but im back now :) please enjoy i'll be uploading all my stories alot more often 

xoxoxo hugs and teddy bears bitexmyxsound

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Martricia’s P.O.V :

I changed back and put back on all my clothes ass Leah did the same. We walked through the mall and picked out a lot of clothes. I picked out cute flat shoes and shirts that looked great on me." That looks hot." Leah beamed as I stepped out of the dressing room. I paid for the clothes and we headed back home.

We came back , I sat all my bags down on my bedroom floor." Leah I really had a great time, thank you." I told her as she bloped on the couch." Well you saved my life sis, I can't say i was surprise though, I knew you had it in ya." She giggled " Dinner's ready you guys." Emily called to us. We all rushed into the kitchen. We sat and ate in silence most of the time until Sam started talking.

." Uh, martricia I know you don't want to go to Forks, but I think its better this way so you won't have to get in trouble with any of the guys foolishness." He smiled. " Its fine I'll just keep a distance from those guys." i mummbled . He nodded at my answer and I went up stairs and went to sleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up and found that the house was silent. It was only this way when the guys were out patrolling. I went down stairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I turned on the TV and left it on the Cartoon channel.

I laughed out loud and realized that I sounded different. I put the bowl on the table and walked into the bathroom and started looking into the mirror."OH MY GOSH!" I said looking at my self. My face seemed different and so did my entire body. I looked like a seventeen year old" Emily" I called out as I walked into the hallway.

" Martricia what’s-" She looked at me a sighed." Martricia, you'll be fine you just grew a little." " A little! I look three years older than I really am." She laughed and pulled me into my room." Martricia, your clothes will still fit you just filled."

I sighed and walked back down to my cereal. I heard the door open as the boys began to fill in. " Hey Emily, What's up martricia. I see your growth spurt happened well for you kid." Jake said passing me as he walked into the kitchen.

I stood up and punched him in the arm."Owww."He said as he sat at the table. Seth walked in a stared me up and down. “wow." was all he could say."Hello, I think you need to kinda snap out of it!." I yelled catching his attention.

He smiled at me with a raised eyebrow. I walked out into my room and pulled out some old jeans and a shirt that said you’re not the boss of me. I showered and walked back down stairs." Martricia I think I need to enroll the reservation school instead." " Sam its okay I can control my anger better than any of these other numb skulls." I said starring at Quil" What?" "Nothing."

" Oh, Sam who's taking me to school tomorrow?"  "Jacob."  I heard him mumble. I heard Jacob grown. To my knowledge he hadn't seen Bella since my last time bumping in to her." Jake calm down if she catches a attitude leave it to me, I know how to handle snobs." I snortted rolling my eyes. Paul, Quil ,and Embry starting rolling on the floor in laughter."Dude that’s priceless." Embry said as they got up." No, I'll be fine just ignore her." He said as he gave me a smile.

" Hey Seth race you to the Beach." I said as I got up." You’re on as he got up but I smack him up side the head." Martricia, your dead!" He called to me as I raced out the door.

" Gotta catch me first." I yelled back at him as he began charging after me. I quickly ran along the shore until I was grabbed into his warm arms as he attacked my neck with kisses." Seth," " Yeah." he said still kissing my working his way up to my lips."You know I love you ."

" And I love you more than life it self." I kissed him harshly on his lips as we fell into the sand. We sat and talked for hours until the moon came up." What's wrong." he asked me as I stared up at the moon." Well I was just thinking about what my mother use to tell me."

"What was that?" "She use to always tell me that I may lose my sun it may come back and it may not but I would soon find my moon." "So what does that mean?" "Well Seth, My mother was my sun, when I lost her I knew It wasn't coming back, but I always keep my hopes up because I knew my moon was on its way, Seth your my moon."

He smiled at me and kissed me gentle on the lips. His lips had more passion it them than usual. "Seth I gotta get home I have school tomorrow." He nodded and picked me up bridal style taking me back home.

~SETH P.O.V. ~

I picked her up and started walking back to the house. She had such a great spirit that i wanted her to be with me forever. I walked in and placed her flat footed on the floor." I'll see you tomorrow Seth." she said kissing me one last time before going upstairs.

~MARTRICIA P.O.V. ~

I took another shower and headed to my room to pick out my clothes for tomorrow. I picked out the really cute skinny jeans and a purple shirt with a purple and black patterns on it. I picked out a pair of cute black flats that I bought and ran to get in my bed setting my alarm to 7:00 am.

I had the same dream I had before. It was the big topaz eyed boy that had big muscles and was a little shorter than Seth." You will be mine martricia." "No, I don't belong with you." i said as i opened my eyes to a beeping annoyance.

I hit my alarm clock and grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom. I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth. I pulled the necklace out from in my shirt and put it outwards. I straighten my hair as usual and went downstairs to See Jacob already there.

"Hey sis. Ready to go after you eat." "Sure I'll just grab a muffin and I meet you out there." he nodded and headed out the door. I grabbed one big chocolate chip muffin, i skipped like a little kid in a candy store out to the car ."Nice." I said getting in admiring his car. It didn't take us long to get to Forks.

I got out the car and turned to Jacob. " Look you don't have to come in with me if you don't want to." "I'm fine and plus I don't want you getting into any trouble on your first day." I laughed as he got out the car and walked me to the office. Everyone starred as we walked." Hi, how may i help you?" the lady with glasses asked me.

" Uh, yeah I’m Martricia Weems." I said as she looked up my name."Ah you’re the one that skipped some grades." She looked at me with a smile." Here's your schedule and a map to find your classes." "Thanks."

I said walking out the door." Jacob thanks I see you later." He nodded at gave me a pat on the head." Stop I'm not a little kid." I whined as he walked out laughing at my voice. I went to find my locker and opened it as I looked at the map. I heard a familiar voice and smelled a familiar smell as i got my notebooks and closed my locker.

"Well hi, Edward." I said starring at him and Bella who seemed to not know who I was. Sweet i could totally mess with her now." Hi, it's nice to see you again."He said starring at the necklace on me." Where did you get that?" "None of your concern now if you could excuse me I need to get to class." I said walking off and looking at door numbers.

~BELLA P.O.V. ~

I looked at the mysterious girl that Edward seemed to know." Edward who was that?" i asked him with my arms folded." That was Martricia." "WHAT!" He looked around and grabbed me into his arms."Why is she here?" I said through my teeth.

"It cause Sam doesn't want to change her life with the wolf thing." "Well at least she isn't one." I mumbled low enough for him to hear me and no one else." Well, that changed a couple of days ago." he stated as he stood in front of me."Are you serious, she's a wolf and she goes here! What about Alice, Jasper, and everyone else. What about you." "Don't worry she's only here to learn not kill us, plus she doesn't have a reason to." I turned to go to class as he said that.

~Martricia P.O.V. ~

I walked into the class and went straight to the teacher's desk."Hi, I’m Martricia Weems." "Yes, here is your book and you can go and sit in any of the empty desks." I nodded and turned to see every boy eyeing me and every girl glaring. I rolled my eyes and went to sit in a empty desk with no one else near me." Great." I mumbled to only myself. I was glad to be by myself to concentrate. The smell hit me once again and I looked up from my book to see little Edward and Bella walking in." Excuse me your in my seat." Bella said with a rude voice.

" Well the teacher told me to sit in a empty seat and I did." I said as the teacher looked up." Bella if you would please sit in another seat and turn to chapter 12." she rolled her eyes and sat in the seat behind me. Edward sat beside me which I thought was kind of strange.

~EDWARD P.O.V.~

I sat next to her and opened my book. I thought Bella seemed a little disturbed by her." Okay can anyone explain to me the law of conservation of energy?" the teacher asked. Before I could answer I saw a hand beside me go up."Uh, yes Mrs. Weems." the teacher said." The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed it simply changes form." and she smiled at me. I kind of laugh at how smart and gorgeous she was, but my heart belonged to Bella.

~ BELLA P.O.V. ~

I can't stand how she just UGH! I just can't describe her. "The law of conservation of energy states that energy is neither created nor destroyed it simply changes form." I heard her say. Then she smiled at Edward! I looked at him and he laughed. I can't believe this. Edward is my fiancé. Ugh I so can't wait until this class is over. The bell rang and I hurried out of the class.

~Martricia P.O.V. ~

I got up and headed for the door until i felt a cold hand grab me." What?" I looked at him like he was insane, which it was for a vampire to grab a werewolf." I just want to say thank you." "For?" Man besides being a vamp he was weird!" For not starting any complications."

" You're... welcome I guess." He released my arm and i stormed out on my way to my next class. I walked in and the teacher stopped me."Yes, you must be Ms.weems,  you can have a seat next to Alice." i turned to see this girl with a confused look on her face and I knew she was a vampire as I sat next to her.

"You" she said."Yeah me whats it to ya'?" I asked her." You’re that martricia girl." she stated with a smile." Yeah and you're a vamp but lets not get into that," She rolled her eyes and stared at me." Look I know you’re a wolf girl and all but i really would like to say me and you are going good friends."

" Uh, well I can't say i hate you since your dad helped me so sure why not." She smiled and started paying attention to the teacher. My next class was slow and I was happy no vampires were present. I had this thing that I really needed to do. BREATHE! Their smells were sending me almost up the wall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.2K 42
Edward left Bella heart broken and all she had left was Jacob to comfort her. She starts to fall for him because of his charm, but when Edward comes...
185K 2.4K 34
You don't have to be a Twilight fan to read this story, just a werewolf lover ;D Ronnie and her dad move to La Push. Ronnie seeks to enhance her arti...
193K 4.5K 20
Edward leaves Bella and she goes into a catatonic state. Charlie brings her back to normal. she visits la push for a bonfire. two wolves imprint on h...
1M 44.5K 38
Moving back to a hometown she had left before she could even remember it was never supposed to be a big deal. But for Sara Bryant, everything is abou...