The Summer We would Never For...

By Sistas4eva

The chance of getting to bring your best friend and basically sister on a month long trip and getting to go s... More

The Summer We would Never Forget
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

8 0 0
By Sistas4eva

*Jane's P.O.V.*

What the heck? The plan was for Scott to say he had to go do something and he'd meet us at the tent, and Akiva stay and walk with us.

Grrr...they changed my plan!!!

*Mia's P.O.V.*

We had stopped walking and I looked over at Jane. "Um, you know what's going on??" I asked suspiciously as she watched them disappear down the trail.

"Surprisingly, no. I have no clue." She shook her head and we started back towards the tents again.

We were about half way back to the tent when her phone started ringing.

"Hehe. My foot is smooched in a cupcake. Hehe." I laughed and stopped as she picked up her phone, she's had that ringtone long enough that I don't question it anyore.

"Hello?" She had just answered her phone when mine went off.

"Sexy can I, just pardon my manners. Girl how you shake it, got a playa like (Ohh). It's a Kodak moment, let me go and get my camera. All I wanna know is, sexy can I." Jane looked over at me and raised her eyebrow. I shrugged and answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful." Scott replied. Before you ask....My ringtone is set to that for everyone who isn't in my family, so no, I didn't choose it specially for him.

"Why'd you call me?"

"Well, okay then, I won't tell you."

"Well you kinda just ran off with Akiva and left me and Jane to walk alone, then you call me?" I said while throwing my hands in the air. I'm part french so I use hand gestures when I talk.

"Well....I have a good reason!" He protected himself.

"Okay, then what is your reasoning?" I asked playfully. To someone else listening to our conversation....they would think we were dating and he had cheated on me or something.

"Well...." He paused for a long moment and I kept quiet till he spoke. "Ahh. I want to tell you now, but I can't! You'll find out when you get to the tent." I let my mind prosess what he was saying.

"Okay. But if we get back and you guys try to kidnap us or something along those lines then we're gonna chop off your balls!" I heard Jane chuckle behind me and Scott grimance at the thought.

"Noted, no kidnapping. But seriously, get to the tent or I'm gonna end up telling you what it is and having Akiva chop off my balls."

I chuckled and thought a minute. "Well, what if I just sit right here, where I am on the trail till you tell me what it is?" I said while sitting down on the edge of the trail.

"Well then I'd probably get annoyed after a while and end up telling you."

"Well, what is it that you can't tell me?" I smiled at Jane as she listened to my conversation and carried on with her own.

"Well...." He didn't say anything for a few minutes and Jane hung up with who ever she was on the phone with, I presume it was Akiva. "When you get back to the tent me and Akiva have set-" He was cut off by the sound of Akiva taking his phone and running while screaming 'NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!' then ended the call.

I sighed in defeate and me and Jane walked the rest of the way to the way to the tent. Once we got there, there was no sign of the boys. I went to go into the tent to check when I saw a note on the outside of the tent door written on blue and red stripped notecards.

"Well this should be fun....

You guys' journy will start with going inside of the tent!" Written in Akiva's messy hand writting.

I looked over at Jane and handed her the note. She shrugged and we went inside of the tent like the note had said.

Right next to our bags of luggage was another blue and red notecard. I walked up and read it aloud.

"Roses are red,

Violettes are blue,

I can't rhyme,

But I tried for you.

Anyways, in you suitcases we have put clothing that wasn't there before. It is the start of the journey. Choose something semi formal and change into it and find our hidden items."

I set the note down and started digging through my suitcase, Jane doing the same. All the sudden I heard Jane screaming 'yes!' and jumping arround.

"What?" I spun around to see her clinging onto a superman snapback.

"I found my hidden item.....It's Akiva's superman hat that I begged him to let me wear the whole ride here!" I laughed at her being all smiley about the hat, then went back to looking for my hidden item.

After 5 more minutes of searching I found the dog tags that Scott basically always has around his neck.

I stared at the two black dog tags with the engravings of 'Scott Bell' on the front and on the back had 'Unforgettable' With his bithdate on it.

I smiled at the thought of this being my 'Hidden Item' since it had quite a bit of sentimental value to him.

"Hurry up and pick something out to wear. They probably have been waiting forever for us at the end of 'our journey'" Jane stated. I turned around to look at her and saw she had changed into her grey and bright pink stripped sundress and black, purple DC's and Akiva's hat to top it off. I laughed at her sense of style, if you give her stuff to put together, she could be a fashion designer. But when it comes to her own clothes she likes to mix and match different stuff.

I decided on what to wear and shooed Jane out of the tent so I could change. I ended up changing into my brown and pink like squiggly stripped sundress that went till my knees, some green army pattern high tops and Scott's dog tags.

I walked out of the tent to see Jane reading another notecard. Once she was done reading she handed it to me.

"Now that you are ready,

Don't be a Freddy,

Go to the place where we all had fun.

Where you guys just wanted to lay in the sun.

No go, for we don't have much time.

And wow I really do suck at rhyme

-ing."

I laughed then looked over at Jane. "The lake." We said in unison, laughing as we made our way to the water.

Once we got there we saw a blanket lied out on the ground, with shoes holding down each corner. I looked around and saw that we were the only ones there. I looked back over at the blanket and noticed something.

"Wait a minute. Those are your black high tops and my red nikes!" I walked over to the blanket and saw 2 notes taped onto it. One had Mia written in big blue letters and the other had Jane written in big red letters. I picked up the one that said Mia and read it put loud.

"Don't worry my beautiful, you are almost there.

All you have to do is flick your hair. (haha jk)

But now seriously, go to the place where you and Jane had fun. (that sounds weird)

And go to where you shoot with guns.

Love, Scott"

Jane gave me a puzzled look, then picked up hers and read it out loud.

"Now my dear, I swear its almost done.

Just let us boys have some fun.

Go to the place where we talked forever.

Now for this part you'll have to be clever.

Plain vanilla was all you got.

Now you should know the spot.

Love, Akiva."

"Okay so, I have to go to the arcade and you have to go to the ice cream shop?" I questioned.

"Apparently, but at least they are right across from each other, I'm not really for the whole splitting up idea." I nodded and we headed off to the small area where the camp had most of their entertainment with our arms linked together.

Once we were standing in the middle of the ice cream shop and the arcade we slowly unlinked arms and made our way to where we were supposed to go. I oped up the red and black door that led into the arcade and made my way over to the shooting games. There were only 3 shooting games so it shouldn't have been hard finding the note right?

Wrong. I look all over each of the games and didn't find a single note card. I was about to give up when the man that was behind the counter that sold candy called my name. Wait, how does he know my name?

"Huh?" I replied, turning around and looking at him.

"Well you responded so I believe this is for you. Some kid came in and was trying to leave it on that shooting game there, but I couldn't let him, so he asked me to give I to a girl named Mia. I'm guessing that's you." He held out his hand, in which he was holding a red and blue note card. I quickly thanked him and took it, running out to meet Jane.

"Well that was fun." She said sarcastically.

"What do you mean?"

"Apparently leaving notecards on the tables aren't permitted, so I had to convince the chick that was running the cash register right now that I was Jane so she would give me the card.

"I sat in the arcade searching the shooting games, getting funny looks from the people that were in there, only to find out that the person running the little candy store thingy that was in the arcade had it."

"Sounds like we basically had the same problem, sorta." We laughed then looked down at our cards. Jane reading hehe's first this time.

"You've gone this far now don't turn back.

Your Prince Charming waits for you behind the rack.

Go to the place where the water flows.

And all the kids like to go-es"

I chucked and looked at Jane. "Okay so I've learned two things from this." She cocked her head slightly to the side, as if asking what. "A. The guys suck at rhyming and. B. They have sucky choices of words." She giggled, then I read mine out loud.

"The mini golf course is where you should go.

Please make my day and not be a 'no show'

I'll be your knight in shinning armor if,

You be my princess, and don't throw me off a cliff.

Off now my dear.

For I am waiting and you are near."

"Wow and you thought mine was weird. I'd expect that rhyme to come out of some really proper persons mouth, not Scott's." Jane giggled to herself. I rolled my eyes and thought for a second.

"They are splitting us up.. make sure to keep your phone ready in case some random person tries to steal you." She nodded then started walking to the small water park the camp had. I turned around and made my way to the mini golf corse. Getting there with in 2 minutes.

I walked into the gate and saw no one there, other then the girl that was keeping watch of the corse for anyone who wanted to play. I was about to walk up and ask her if he'd been here when a pair of hands covered my eyes and a voice whispered in my ear.

"Guess who." I laughed and turned around to see Scott smiling at me. He is slightly taller then me, like an inch or two, which annoyed me slightly since I was older.

"Was I brought all through the camp so you could take me mini golfing?" I asked playfully, with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Nope, I've planned something better." He grabbed my hand and started pulling me out the other exit of the mini golf corse, and onto a small path through the woods. After a little bit I walking I got tired, since they have sent us everywhere.

"Are we almost there?" I asked.

"Yup." He turned around and looked at me, blocking my view of seeing the path ahead. "And since we are almost there..." He trailed off and put his hands overinflated my eyes.

"Really? Do you have to cover my eyes?"

"Yup! Now leggo!" We started walking again, a little bit slower then before since I couldn't see where I was going. After about 5 steps I started to feel the looseness of sand underneath me feet.

"Ready?" Scott asked excitedly.

"I guess," I said, unsure of myself.

"Bam!" He said as he uncovered my eyes. I smiled at what he had done.

Apparently there is a small beach that the camp has. He had laid out a couple different blankets in the sand, a portable radio playing, and a pick nick basket sitting off to the side. "Come on." He said while taking my hand and pulling me over to the blankets.

It had gotten slightly dark outside since we had left the ice cream shop, the first time, so you could see the stars coming out. We went to the pick nick and started eating. We didn't say anything through the whole thing then Scott took my hand and brought me over to an empty blanket. We layed downa nd he put his arms around me. I cuddled into his arms and layed my head on his chest. This is pure perfection.

"Hey Mia just so you know i really like you.." I smiled at that

"Hey Scott just so you know i really like you too" I whispered back mocking him. I saw him smile then i felt lips on mine. I kissed him back with so much passion. I really do like this guy no matter how much of an idiot he it. He rolled over so he was ontop of me but supported his weight on his elbows. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He had one hand on my cheek and the other was on my side. He started moving his hand down and i realized what he was going to do. I mentally laughed but pulled away.

"I like you but I'm not ready to go that far yet. Sorry" I said and he just smiled and pecked my lips again before replying.

"Okay we have plenty of time for that" He winked and i just laughed and cuddled into him again watching the stars. I wonder how Jane's date is going.

*Jane's P.O.V*

I walked to the water parks where they had racks with a bunch of stuff on them. I laughed at the racks part again while i was walking and i got some funny looks but whatever. I got to the racks and looked around but there was no body there. I walked around a little bit and noticed he wasn't here. Great i just got stood up. Never getting my hopes up again. 

I was all of the sudden lifted on to someones shoulder and i got creeped out so i called Mia.

"Hello?" She said sounding confused.

"Mia help some ones kidnapping me" I replied yelling into the phone. I heard some shuffling before Mia said something again.

"Omg where are you? And wheres Akiva?" She sounded worried. I went to answer when the person took my phone and started talking.

"No shes not getting kidnapped" "Yes its me" "Shes fine dont worry now bye" I only heard what he said but wait that voice sounded like i've heard it before. Omg its Akiva!! I wrapped my arounds around his waist which was a little weird considering i was upside down over his shoulder and his ass was in my face. Then i punched him because he scared me. "ouch what was that for"

"Well you scared me and made me think i was getting kidnapped!!! And your carrying me over you shoulder. Can't i just have a piggy back ride?" I asked using a little kids voice at the end. He just laughed and  let me down and bent down so i could get on his back. I jumped up and after a little bit i fell asleep. 

"Hey baby wake up" I heard Akiva say so i opened my eyes and saw that i was still on his back i hopped off and noticed we were back at the tents. "well i couldn't think of anything better then being in a tent cuddling with you so i was hoping that was ok with you.." He said sounding shy. Omg hes so cute!!!

"Thats fine I'm happy as long as I'm with you" I said and smiled he smiled back and we layed down cuddling soon enough i fell asleep. Guess i was really tired.

Continue Reading