The Summer We would Never Forget

This story I'm gonna be writing with my sister Kati / Eva and if it works out the way I want then we will each do like one or two chapters then the other one will write one or two chapters and then so on.

------------------------------

Mia's P.O.V. (Lexi [me] cutecowgirl)

"Really?! Your serious?!" I was downstairs in the kitchen with my mother and step dad having a talk about our vacation plans for New Jersey. "Seriously? Your gonna allow her to come? YES!!" I ran upstairs to grab my phone and tested my best friend Jane.

Text conversation:

Me: YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS WHAT!!

Her: What?

Me: I'M SO EXCITED TO GO TO JERSEY THIS SUMMER!!

Her: Oh well lucky you

Me: And lucky you too cuz guess what? They said you can come !!!

Her: No fudging way!!

Me: Yeah it's because Gabe (my step brother) didn't wanna go and since he didn't wanna go Connor (my brother) decided he didn't wanna go. But Eric (youngest brother) is still going.

Her: IDRC (I don't really care) I'm just so happy right now cuz of summin!!

Me: What is it?

Her: WE R GONNA GET TO LIVE THE DREAMS WE WANTED!!! If you know what I'm talkin bout ;)

Me: Hehe yup. Well sorry gtg I just needed to tell u that. Ily bye!

Her: Byeeeee!!

I put down my phone and turned up my radio, which was playing before I was called downstairs so it was already on. I started to dance around the room like a maniac but I didn't really care what I looked like. I maybe able to live out my dream! Like how Jane said we get to live our dreams. She meant like how we are like total stalkers to (sorta) 16 guys in Englishtown New Jersey. But mostly just 7 of them. But if you wanna get technical I am stalker ish to 3 of them and Jane is stalker ish to 1 of them. We call ourselves ICONiacs but we are really just stalkers :)

My bedroom door opened to reveal my youngest brother Eric.

"Um...I'm not gonna question it." He stated while looking at me dancing and shaking his head. "But Gabe, Connor, mom and Chase are going somewhere for a little while and I didn't wanna go. So mom said you have to babysit me and Cody (his friend that lives next door) while they are gone." He gave me a weak smirk. "She also said that Cody' s parents were going with then so Scottie will be comming over too!" And with that he left my room, shutting my door and running downstairs probably to go tell Cody.

Ugh! Scott, or Scottie as Cody and Eric call him, is Cody' s older brother. He is younger than me by like 4 months and is always flirting. He is quite the player. And I may also add...HE IS SOOOOO ANNOYING! My mom is super close with Samantha Bell, their mom, so we are all really close to them and we have to do basically EVERYTHING with them.

"MIA WE ARE LEAVING! ERIC JUST RAN OVER TO THE BELL' S HOUSE TO GET CODY AND SCOTT. HE WILL BE BACK IN A FEW MINS. BE CAREFUL AND DON'T KILL THEM!" I heard my mom yelled up the stairs then I heard the car doors shut. And they were off.

A few minutes later I heard the front door open and I mentally cussed. Why the hell does Scott have to come. I'm okay with Cody he is cute and little and just perfect, but Scott on the other hand.

I got up and turned my music was up and laid face down on my bed. Hoping they all would go into Eric's room and just leave me alone, but of course not.

Someone opened my door and sat next to me on my bed.

"Hey Mia!" Cody' s happy voice chimed in my ears. I sat up and looked at him, bringing my knees to my chest.

"Hey bud!" I said to him, thankful it wasn't Scott. "Whatcha doing?" I asked him.

"Nothing. They boys are playing the x-box but they only have 2 controllers so I can't play right now." His face dropped as he said he couldn't play.

"Well we could play Wii in here!" I said, trying to cheer him up. He smiled and nodded a 'yes' to me. "What would you like to play?"

He shot up from my bed. "Lets play 'Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2'!"

We set up the dance mats and started playing vs. for a while.

After like 25 minutes of beating a little boy at a dancing game we both fell flat on our butts, breathing heavily because of our hard competition that was on a basically non-stop cycle.

"You want to go get some water?" He asked me while wiping a bead of sweat off his forehead. I nodded my head 'yes' and we walked downstairs to the kitchen.

When we walked in we were instantly greeted by Scott and Eric sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen, talking about some game they played on the x-box.

I walked over to the wooden cabinet and grabbed out 2 medium sized glasses, I filled them with water and set 1 in front of Cody, who was now sitting at the island next to Eric. I sat in the remaining seat next to Scott and tried to listen to their conversation and understand it. But I didn't really play x-box so I didn't get it.

Scott turned towards me. Oh this is gonna be good! "Hey Mia! You look beautiful today!" He added a wink at the end that made me want to throw up.

"Really?" I asked his sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"Yes re-" He was cut off by the house phone ringing. I got off the stool and walked over to the other side of the kitchen where the house phone was.

Me:Hello?

Mom:Hay hun! How are you and the boys doing?

Me: Um...good...why?

Mom: Well Chase, Gabe, Connor,the Bell' s and I are kind of stuck in the middle of a REALLY bad storm and we are gonna stay at a hotel for the night. And I was wondering if you could watch them for the night for me?

Me: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mom: If it's ok with Jane's mom you can have her come over and help you babysit them!

Me: Ok...

Mom: Thank you sooooo much honey. I have to go. I'll tell to you later. Bye.

With that the line went dead. Yay me! A whole night with 3 boys...fun (sarcasm)

I hung up the phone and took it back down and dialed Jane's number.

Her: Hello?

Me: Hey it's Mia! I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight and spend the night...I have to watch the boys tonight and my m said to have you ask if you can come for the night.

Her: Give me a second and I'll ask. (With that she muffled the phone and I could barley hear her talking) Hey mom can I go to Mia' s house tonight to help her babysit? Yup! Ok! Thanks mom! (She picked up the phone back up) My mom said I can go so...I'll see you in 5 minutes! Bye!

She hung up the phone. It only takes her 5 minutes to get to my house because she lives just up the road from me.

"Okay you guys heard my conversation with mom right?" I asked, turning around to face the boys. All three of them nodded their heads. "Okay so Cody and Scott, you two are gonna be spending the night tonight because they all decided to stay at a hotel tonight. I got permission to invite Jane over so that's what I did. We shall not be bothered unless Eric or Cody need something, or one of you are dying." I looked each of them in the eye with a serious face on and once again they each nodded. "Come get me or Jane when you guys get hungry, we will order pizza. Share the x-box and don't kill each other!" Once I was done my mini pep talk the doorbell rang signaling Jane was here.

I walked to the door and opened it revealing Jane with 2 huge bags filled with stuff. I took one of the bags and lead her up to my room, throwing Her stuff in the corner and hoping on my bed. Jane copied my actions. We sat in silence for a few minutes before hearing, "NO! SCOTT GIVE IT BACK!" Cody was yelling.

I laid back in my bed and put my pillow over my face.

Ugh this is gonna be a long night!