The Life I've Thrown

By KooLAnimEadiiK

A story of my past. The things I forgot and regretted to remember. The times I wished I can bring back. More

Author's note
A memory of nightmares
Fate's plans
Past to the present
Storm of Memories
The Confrontation
Untold
ART EXPRESS

Slap of reality

54 1 0
By KooLAnimEadiiK

I took a deep breath before sliding the door to our classroom open. I silently prayed that I wont see him inside just yet. I am not ready and I dont know if I can hold my tears in front of him if he would be rude to me today.

I slide the door open and internally danced as I saw an empty room without a Kenji inside that I would certainly need to avoid. I sat on my seat and rest my head on my table as I waited for the class to start.

***

I wonder where he is? Its recess time but still no sign of him. Is he sick? Did he took an absent today? I frowned and mentally slapped my self for even trying to wonder where he was when it was actually beneficial for me since I dont have to find a way to avoid him. I stood from my seat and moved to walk out of the room.

"Where are you going, Bri?" Cy asked when she saw me stood up. I looked at her and smiled faintly.

"Just want to get some fresh air. Garden perhaps. Want to come with?" I asked. She shook her head side to side and shoo me like a fly. I shrugged and left the room.

***

I walked  towards the garden to get some fresh air. Yesterday was a mess. I dont know how to act casual in front of him anymore. I sighed and looked at my shoes making the tip tap sounds that fills the silent air.

"What do you want." I heard a voice said. The voice was all too familiar. I slowly walked closer to the source of the voice and peeked my head  through a wall of bush. I stiffened when I saw the owner of the familiar voice. Its Kei! My eyes wondered around the gazebo and saw that he was not alone. A girl is with her.

"What? Is it bad to visit you special someone now?" The girl asked playfully. My heart squeezed in pain. Special someone? So he has a girlfriend already. Well, that was painful..

"Well, I know you need something else. So spit it out!" Kei hissed impatiently back at the girl.

"Take me to the mall, Kenji!!" My heart shattered into pieces as I saw the girl glomping Kenji and he didnt even do anything to push her away. Giving you the idea that they might be together. I bit my lip as I felt my eyes heat up.

(Kenji's POV)

Serena glomped into me and I felt like choking her but I stopped myself from doing so. I sighed in defeat and look out at the garden entrance and my eyes widen in shock for a brief moment before it returned into a stoic look. Standing at the entrance near the wall of bushes was Briannie. Eavesdropping at our conversation, eh? I smirked. Then let me give you an entertainment as you did give one yesterday.

(Back to my POV)

I saw Kenji hold the girl's shoulder and move her away from him but not too far. Just so he could see her face.

"Why would I do that, Serena?" I looked at the girl. Did he just call her Serena.. Then that girl must be---

"Stupid! Because Im your fiancee, thats why." She said with a giggle.

My heart sank. This is too much for me. I wanted to get some fresh air to calm my nerve. Not something that would cause me pain and cry again. I clutch the part where my heart lies. Trying to sooth the sting away while forcing myself not to cry and walk away from this painful scene. But my feet continue to root itself to the ground.

I saw Kenji smile. "Well.. indeed you are." He raised his hand to caress Serena's cheek. His hand then slid down to her waist which successfully give my heart a bullet of pain. He pulled her by the waist and the next thing I saw made my tears flow like rain. My vision blurred and finally my feet moved on my will and I ran away from the scene as fast as my weakened knees can take me.

He kissed her! I cant believe it but I saw him.. He kissed her and it hurts.. a lot. Tears kept on cascading down my cheeks and I suddenly tripped over I dont know what that made me stumble.

I slowly sat up and felt a sharp pain on my ankle. I remembered when he used to scold me for being clumsy and then tend my wound afterwards. The painful memory made me cried harder than the pain I felt in my ankle.

"Briannie?!" A panicked voice called my name and without even looking up I already knew who owns that gentle voice.

"Kai.. Kaito *hic*.. I.. H-he.. Kaito.." I cried and tried to stopped the tears from falling by rubbing my eyes but it didnt help.

He scoop me in his arms and walked carrying me. "Hush.. Its alright.. Everything's alright." He lied trying to comfort me. I sobbed and my breathing hitched because of my unstoppabpe crying. "I'll get you to the infirmary alright? Hang in there."

I nodded my head tears still streamin down my face. I hooked my arms on his neck and buried my wet cheeks on the crook of his shoulder and neck. "R-r-reality.. *hic* i-its p-painful.. K-kaito.." I managed to utter in between my sobs.

His hold tightened and I felt him kissed the top of my head. "I wish I could help you, Briannie. Only if I could." he said in a very painful, sad and sympathetic voice.

I hugged him tighter and felt myself getting lulled into sleep.

♣♣♣

"Brin!!" Kei- chan yelled at me and I felt all the adrenaline rushed to my veins as I quickened my pace. I must not get caught by him or else Im doomed. What are you running away from him? Because he is mad at me and he just woke up. That's double his rage. Because he always wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Now why is he mad? Because stupid me made him into my guinea pig and exercised my make up skills on him when he was sleeping. Now he woked up and is chasing me like slenderman.

"Oh, you better hide nice cause when I find you you'll surely regret it."

I bit my lip to stop a giggle as I forced my self inside my cramped closet. Just as I closed the door of my closet the door of my room flew open. I covered my mouth to stop any sound from escaping as I hear light footsteps coming closer.

The door of my hiding place flew open and a pair of strong arms trapped me and took me out of my hiding place. I squealed and giggled as he dropped the both of us on my bed. He hugged me and kissed my forehead, to which I closed my eyes.

"Dont do this everytime you feel like it. Its frightening."

I smiled. "Okay... Sorry.. I love you." I said as I look into his bright blue eyes.

He smiled at me lovingly and held my hand and brought it to his lips. He kissed my knuckles without breaking eye contact and whispered ever so sweetly. " I love you, too.. Forever and always, Brin."

♣♣♣

I opened my eyes and sat up from the unfamiliar bed to which I previously laid. I scanned my surrounding and noticed I was inside the infirmary. I look at my foor and it was all carefully bandaged and the little scratches also already tended.

After a long silence, the memory of the scenes in the garden earlier flashed to my head and tears streamed down my face. I painfully smiled at myself as silent tears cascaded down my cheeks. I wish I could just sleep forever and indulged myself in the lovely memories we had together.

The memories where Kenji.. Kei- chan fought for me and disagree to the arrange marriage with a girl he hadn't met his parents was forcing him into. Those times when we simply held each other and feel complete listening to each other's heartbeats. Those times when his eyes showed so much love and compassion that it shines brighter than the sun and sparkled even bettet than the star we gaze at night.

Those times.. where I love him and he loves me back.. 

But reality sure is harsh. He had moved just like he said and  had agreed to the fixed marriage. While here I am, bawling my eyes out. Left in the sweet yet painful memories of my past. Our past. The memories of once my happy days, now a painful reminder of that past. The times I wished I can bring back but can never have. The things I swore I would never forget but now regretted to remember.

"I wish I can stop these tears... to end this pain.." I placed my hand on my chest, feeling the beat of my heart. I look over to the side of my bed and saw a bottle of sleeping pills.

Maybe.. If I could sleep forever then..

~~~

FINALLY! 10,000 words and I thought I couldnt do it.. Ahaha! Well this story is made up impromptu without a draft or anything so I know its crappy. But what about you guy.. What can you say about this story? I actually thought of giving her a happy ending but being an impromptu that this is.. The story ended like this. *awkward laugh* Well, write yah later people!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 2.3K 54
Featured: Wattpad Poetry Feb 2022 My times spent having conversations about life, longing and love.....with myself. In the company of solitude, I att...
3.5K 338 32
❝ you forgot your gloves. ❞ + in which a girl is extremely forgetful. she never had the memory for anything. she doesn't even have enough storage...
624 49 15
the untold love Story journey of true love that didn't succeed....
22 0 10
What if you wanted to go back in time? If so what would you change. This story is about me and my life but it's up to you the reader to know the diff...