ILY: I (loathe!/like?/love?!)...

By sspencerr27

A tweens fanfiction. :) this is LEXI-CENTERED, but all tweens are included. pairings? (surprise, surprise!) w... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1. Two is better than one
2. The Tigress Slap!
3. De Javu
4. AAACHHHOOOO!!!
5. Meet his little sister!
6. What the hell?
7. Say it again
8. and it's all about her(her, her, her, her)
9. That should be Me
10. start of something new
11. Happy together
12. We are family
13. A night To Remember
14. Isn't she lovely?
15. Complicated
16. What Hurts Most
17. The Reason
18. Hot Mess
19. This is Me
20. One Step at a Time
21. Cry
22. Smile
23. Balisa
24. You found Me
26. You and Me
27. I love you goodbye
28. Save Me
29. I'll be there for you
30. Sana Dalawa ang Puso Ko
31. The gift
32. The Dance
33. How I met You Mother
34. Eyes on the Prize
35. The Break Up
36. misunderstanding
37. duets
38. family reunion Day 1
39. Day 2
40. Lanterns
41. Isn't enough

25. We Could Happen

1.1K 33 20
By sspencerr27

     Muka na siyang basang sisiw. Hopeless, nowhere to go… and Lexi is nowhere to be found too… it was hopeless…

God… kailangan ko siya… kailangan ko siya sa buhay ko… alam kong pilit kong nilalayo yung sarili ko sa kanya… pero this is crazy… whenever I see her, she keeps on pulling me back to her involuntarily! Oo, gusto ko siyang kalimutan, pero kung ito ang paraan niyo, para ilayo siya sakin… wala ba kayong Plan B?

     At one moment there he looked around him… still no Lexi… but he saw a chapel instead… he saw wet shoeprints on the floor… he hurried inside… he walked towards the altar… and right below the white linen… he found his Lexi… the girl who held his heart… he immediately pulled her close to him. Put his headphones on her ears. And played some music… nothing else matters… he will forever be hers… and at this moment… she is his. He pulled her closer...

Derrick:             Sorry… I didn’t know… If I knew… I would never… never…--

     Here they are… alone again. Her eyebrows furrowed and her white teeth nibbling her bottom, plum lip. For a second he wished he was the one to bite her enticing lips and he mentally slapped himself. The girl was in fear and he was having fantasies about kissing her! He was such a pervert!

     Lexi was still afraid… very afraid she didn’t bother looking at her savior… her savior hugged her tightly as if he would never let go of her… His warmth, his scent, this feeling… this feeling that she will be safe in his arms… these were so familiar to her… she didn’t have to look at his face… she knew… she knew who her savior was…

     Whilst he was reprimanding himself and wondering if his perverseness was only directing at her she looked up and her warm eyes had gratefulness in their depths.

Lexi:                 Thank you, Derrick. I knew you’d come…

     She contently locked her eyes to his.

His fathomless black eyes… hindi ko alam. Pero I’m always drawn to it. But all I can see was pain… and longing… that was impossible right? You? Longing for me? Hindi mo ko magugustuhan. Kasi lagi tayong nag-aaway. Lagi kitang nasasaktan… at may Kylie ka na. may Alden na ko.

Derrick:             Kahit nasan ka pa… kung natatakot ka… kahit hindi ako yung kailangan mo… I’ll be there.

     Derrick was actually confessing! Hooray! But the thing is… Lexi had his headphones on so technically she can’t hear him… But she had always had his heart… Just by looking at his passionate eyes… she can see right through his soul… she could hear his words… she could finally feel the real him…

     He lifted a trembling hand to her face. He gingerly touched her cheek and he closed his eyes. She looked confused but not afraid.

This is good. mukang narerelax na siya kahit papano.

     His thumb made small circles on her skin and he noticed that it was softer than what he imagined. He pulled his eyes open and found her carefully studying him. Her eyes were darker and her lips slightly parted. He leaned closer and she didn't pull back. He now could feel her cool breath on his lips. He could practically taste it on his tongue. He deeply inhaled. Vanilla-Strawberries, her infamous vanilla-strawberry scent. His eyes dropped to her lips and she softly gasped in shock.

     This is the reason why she can’t look at his eyes for a long time… She was slowly being under his spell! She couldn't stop looking at his fathomless black eyes as he slowly leaned in closer, his eyes flickering between her own black orbs and her lips. Her breathing had picked up and she was now almost breathless.

     She knew what he was doing; he was going to kiss her! The logical part of her mind screamed at her to push him away, hex the daylights out of him for daring to touch her again like that. The previous time he dared to kiss her the school was at war! And she was dubbed as a heartless flirt! And most importantly she has a boyfriend!

     The emotional part of her though, the same part that insistent on replaying Derrick's kiss every time Alden touched her lips with his own screamed at her to let him do this, let him kiss her again so she could feel the excitement and burning sensation of their first kiss. And to be perfectly honest she wanted to feel him again. His eyes were staring at her, the longing she had seen sometimes in his orbs, that he hid every time with cheerful nonchalance, was there now clear as day. His hands, one holding delicately her cheek and the other making it's way to her black long hair so he could bury it there were warm and soft, making shivers shoot down her spine.

     He choked on his breath and a noise, almost a whine escaped him as he leaned closer, his eyes flashing with determination. She gasped as she slid her lids close and her lips unconsciously parted.

     This was it. He was going to kiss her now and she would let him. Her fight ended when she looked in his pleading eyes and acceptance had settled in her stomach, which was clenched with nervous anticipation.

     He pulled her closer, his forehead touching her own and she felt the lightest of touches upon her lips. Her hands rested on his biceps as she steadied her self for his real kiss--

Kris:                 Lex?! Andito ka ba?!

     They sprang apart like they were hit by lightening and they both blushed furiously. Thankfully, Kris was too preoccupied to notice the two teenagers putting tomatoes to shame. He ran towards Lexi and hugged her tightly. Jake gave his jacket to Lexi… and the four of them went back to the rest house.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

    Right after he entered his room, Derrick leaned against the door trying to calm his erratic beating heart and rugged breathing. He was that close to kissing Lexi again and the troublesome-protective –brother of hers had to ruin it!

Ngayon nagdadalwang isip na ko kung tutulungan ko pa siya kay Joyce! ANO KA BA! IT WAS BETTER LIKE THAT!

     But Lexi seemed as transfixed at the moment as was he and she didn't back down or seem terrified. In the contrary she seemed almost...eager to kiss him as well. Was it his own hope, his mind-desperate for her to feel the same as he did- that played tricks on his eyes and made him believe she was willing to allow him the very kiss he craved so after he realized his true feelings for the fiery young girl? Had he imagined her half lidded stare, her parted lips and flushed cheeks when his lips feathery touched her own for no more than a second?

Idiot, idiot! What were you thinking?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Derrick?"

     Jake cut through his thoughts as he knocked twice to his door then entered… He was standing on the door frame…

Derrick: Uy… bakit?

Jake:    gusto ko lang malaman kung ayos ka lang, bro.

Derrick: uhmm… oo… si Lexi ba?

Jake:    nagpapahinga na…

      Jake wrenched his arm free and turned around biting his lip, a gesture Derrick knew meant he was fighting back tears.

Jake:    tara sa labas? Pahangin?

     Derrick knew it wasn;t appropriate… kakatapos lang ng ulan… at hindi naman ganun kaganda ang ambiance… but he noticed… Jake bit out, his teeth clenched together as he sharply turned and started walking towards the door. Derrick stood frozen... He had forgotten Jake was there and for some reason might probably witnessed that he had let his emotions shown in his face. Jake knew him better than anyone, better than Elmo so it was a given that he knew what he was feeling right now. He sighed,then followed Jake downstairs.

     He dearly hoped Elmo had been correct and Jake will understand... He couldn't bear to lose his friend. Their friendship meant more to him than anything else.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

     Jake was furious. It is an understatement.

     He recognized the emotion that flashed in his bestfriend's eyes.

He was about to kiss her!

     He knew the kind of desperation and fierce longing that made him looking like he just got punched in the stomach. It was love.

Derrick was in love with Lexi. MY Lexi. The first girl I had ever fallen in love with and had broken my heart.

     The girl he swear he hated, the girl he caused so much pain to and made almost everyone in the school hate her because she was thought as an evil girl.He stormed out of the house… it was still drizzling. He kicked again a random stone as his childhood friend stood in the door way and stared at him with emotionless eyes. His fists were clenched and his lips tight.

     The pain of betrayal inside of him became unbearable so he screamed and yelled. And finally he spun to his supposed friend. He grabbed Derrick by his shirt.

Jake:    You love her! You are f*cking in love with her!!!

     Derrick stared at him in the eyes.

Derrick: oo…

     Jake cursed and cursed until he let go of Derrick… He ran his hands repeatedly in his hair and closed his lids, hoping it was all a bad, bad dream. No way his best friend, his brother in everything but blood would betray him like that. It was impossible. Yet so true... Soon Josh appeared in the door frame…

Jake:    How?

Josh:    Anong meron? Narinig kong may sumigaw ah…

Derrick: Does it matter?

     Derrick shrugged his shoulders desperately. Jake's answering glare was bordering to hateful.

Josh:    anong nangyayari?

Jake:    Stay out of this…

Josh:    Huh?

Derrick: may pinag-uusapan lang—

Jake:    SINCE WHEN?!

Derrick: matagal na…--

Jake:    GANO KATAGAL?!

Derrick: Una kaming nagkita nung summer—

Jake:    Don’t f*cking tell me that you were in love at first sight!!! Love at first sight doesn’t exist!!! WE believe in that!

Derrick: I was attracted to her at that time… She’s different! Hindi niya ipagpipilitan ang sarili niya sakin… hanggang maaari… ilalayo niya ang sarili niya sakin!

Jake:    And?

Josh:    Sino bang pinag-uusapan niyo?

Derrick: nung back to school na… hindi pa rin siya mawala sa isip ko… gusto ko siyang maging kaibigan… hanggang hindi ko napansin… inafatuated na ko sa kanya! after nung kiss… dun ko narealize na mahal ko na siya…

Josh:    Si kylie?

Jake:    So…

     Jake's voice was getting louder with every word he spoke.

Jake:    All this time you lied to us, you lied to me! Kaya mo siya hinalikan… hindi dahil sa kinakabahan ka… dahil pinlano mo yun!!! Para magtake advantage!!!

Derrick: Hindi… sinabi ko yung totoo… kinakabahan lang talaga ko nun…

Jake:    kung mahal mo na siya… after the kiss… bakit kung umarte ka galit na galit ka sa kanya?!

Derrick: Jake… akala ko naiinis lang ako sa kanya kasi hindi ka niya pinapansin… pero narealize ko… na naiinis ako dahil AKO yung hindi niya pinapansin! I felt the NEED… I felt the need to HATE her! Kasi kung hindi ako magagalit sa kanya… ipagpipilitan ko ang sarili ko sa kanya! kakalimutan ko na naging kaibigan kita! Kakalimutan ko na mahal mo din siya!

Josh:    si Lexi ba ang pinaguusapan niyo? O may gusto ka din Jake kay Kylie?

Jake:    So pinaglalaruan mo lang si Kylie?

     Jake was unforgiving and Derrick paled when he said that.

Derrick: No… I really care about her...I am trying to forget Lexi. And I liked Kylie before so...—

     He shrugged helplessly. His black eyes pleading with his friend to understand, to not hate him. Jake remained silent. Josh is surprised to hear his bestfriend’s name from Derrick’s mouth…

So he loves her? That explains it… Iba siyang tumawa pag anjan si Lexi… iba yung tingin niya sa kanya…

Derrick: Jake… intindihin mo ko, please…

     Derrick took a cautious step closer to him. He remained rooted to the spot, staring to a place past Derrick.

Derrick: Wala akong balak i-pursue si Lexi. Alam kong mahal mo siya… hanggang ngayon… at seryoso, sinubukan ko lahat para lumayo sa kanya… Kahit ano pang nararamdaman ko nun… tinulungan kita!

Jake:    Alam ni Elmo, no?

     Jake's quiet voice scared him. He flinched when Elmo was mentioned.

Derrick: Yeah, nagsuspetsya na siya… At nakausap na din niya dati…

Jake:    Ako na lang bang hindi nakakahalata nito?! Ganun ba ko katanga?!

Josh:    Nope… He’s a good actor… naitago niya ng lubos yung nararamdaman niya…

Derrick: Si Barbie at Moe lang ang nakakaalam… Trip lang ni Yas yung derlex…

Jake:    So kelan mo balak ipaalam sakin?! Kapag matatanda na tayo at nagpakasal na tayo sa iba?!

Derrick: kung sinagot ka niya… sasabihin ko sana… para makamove on na ko… pero dahil nga kay Alden siya… parehas lang tayong nadurog… kaya hindi ko na nasabi sayo—

Jake:    So nagsinungaling ka sakin!!!

     he turned around and approached him.

Jake:    Traydor ka, Derrick… Nagpromise tayo sa isa’t-isa… na hindi tayo magsisinungaling! We are brothers for goodness sake! Mas importante yung friendship sa babae diba?!  Pero hindi mo sakin sinabi… Sa tingin mo hindi kita iintindihin? Sa tingin mo tatalikuran kita kasi nagkagusto tayo sa iisang babae? Kaibigan ba talaga tingin mo sakin?

     Derrick lowered his head shamefully. His eyes closed and he drew a breath that made his throat hurt.

Jake:    Pero…

     Jake was still turned away but Derrick’s head snapped back to him.

Jake:    Ginawa mo yun para hindi ako masaktan… You hid your feelings even though you were in love with her before I even noticed her...You helped me in my pathetic attempts to pursue her and you confronted her as a real friend so she would give me a chance...I can't forget but I can forgive... You are my brother.

Derrick: Salamat

     Derrick whispered relieved. A huge weight left his shoulders and he felt lighter, happier than he ever was.

Jake:    Pero… gusto kong malaman kung anong plano m okay Lex?

Derrick: huh?

Jake:    How do you plan to win her affections?

Derrick: Wala… May girlfriend na ko…

Jake:    Pero si Lexi yung mahal mo…

Derrick: Wala akong plano… hindi ako makikipagbreak kay Kylie… Makakalimutan ko din si Lexi… Kami… si Lexi at ako… hindi magandang idea, bro… We are too much alike to actually make a good couple. We will probably kill each other within a week.

Jake:    talaga lang? e parang kanina lang… hahalikan mo na siya?

Josh:    ANO?! HAHALIKAN MO SIYA?!

     Derrick ran towards Josh and covered his mouth…

Derrick: Wala akong balak magconfess… at wala rin akong balak iparinig sa kanya!

Jake:    You love her… And I think… you will still love her…

Derrick: Kylie is okay… matutunan ko siyang mahalin ng higit pa kay Lex…

Jake:    Where did you get that attitude? Geez bro… I think you should stop the drama acting… you’re being a heart-broken fool!

Josh:    sa tingin ko nagiging martir lang siya…

Derrick: kinaya mo Jake… kakayanin ko din… Sana.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

     It’s a beautiful day… and the sun is up… Oh, it’s a beautiful day… (LalalaLa)

Josh:    At san ka pupunta?

Barbie:  Uggghhh…

     Barbie led out a little sigh…

Barbie:  Maglalakad lang sa labas…

Josh:    pupuntahan mo nanaman si Julian?

Barbie:  Alam mo naman pala eh… so… bye!

     Barbie turned around but Josh stopped her.

Josh:    Nagmumuka kang cheap.

Barbie:  ANO

Josh:    Pinagpipilitan mo ang sarili mo sa kanya!

Barbie:  Whatever!

Josh:    Alam ba ni Derrick?

Barbie:  Busy sila sa swimming lessons… so hindi!

Josh:    Sasamahan na kita!

Barbie:  No way!

Josh:    At bakit?

     Few minutes later… they heard a knock in the door… Barbie hurried to the door and opened it. She recognized their visitor and open the door widely…

Josh:    ikaw?

Julian:   Hi! So Barbie… ready ka na?

Josh:    We-wait! Sasama ka?

Barbie:  oo naman! Tara na? naghihintay na ang mga bata sa outreach program!

Julian:   sige…

     With that… they both left… leaving Josh speechless.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Derrick: Kris… wag mong sabihing galit ka pa din sakin?

Kris:     Tssss…

Derrick: naibalik ko naman si Lexi eh…

Kris:     Ewan ko sayo Derrick.

Derrick: Tampo lang?

Joyce:  Ehem… LQ?

Derrick: Si papa Kris kasi… ayaw ako pansinin… Help me naman girlfriend!

     Kris just glared at Derrick… Joyce lead out a little chucle… But Lexi had blown the whistle.

Lexi:     Last day na to ng training so make it count!

Derrick: sigurado ka bang okay ka na?

Lexi:     Gusto mo laban pa tayo sa swimming eh (smirks)

Derrick: okay na nga… bumalik na si miss-taray.

Lexi:     (rolls her eyes) Ehem… So andito si Jake and Bea for assistance… May hinanda na kong map… alam niyo naman yung amazing race diba? May mga maps dito… Ang magkakalaban… sina Kris, Derrick, jake and Bea.

Kris:     Bakit kasama si Bea?

Bea:     Ano naman kung kasama ako?

Derrick: uhhh… babae ka?

Lexi:     Hoy! Mr. Sexist… ano naman kung babae siya? Threatened lang?

Derrick: threatened?!

Lexi:     Kapag natalo kayo ni Bea… lahat kayo magswi-swimming… 5 laps ng sunod-sunod!

Kris:     balak mo ba kaming patayin?

Lexi:     Hindi… nagsasuggest lang ng suicidal act… So kung ayaw niyo pang mamatay… galingan niyo para hindi kayo matalo ni Bea!

     The girls laughed and the boys were awestruck… Lexi is back… She is really back.

Derrick: Kris… may plano ko…

Kris:     Ano nanaman yan?

Derrick: tungkol kay Joyce?

Kris:     huh?

Derrick: tutulungan tayo ni Jake…

Kris:     ano naman yan?

Lexi:     Siga lang. mag-usap pa… mag-usap pa talaga!

Derrick: bawal na bang makipag-usap ngayon?! Teamwork to! Teamwork!

Lexi:     Teamwork mong muka mo! Eh individual task nga to eh! Now, MOVE IT!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

     Josh was really bored… This is a torture to him! Barbie is hanging out with that guy and he was left there alone! It’s already 4 o’clock in the afternoon and they haven’t returned yet! Seriously.. how long does an outreach program take? Did they buil a school or something?

     Finally… it’s almost 5 o clock when Barbie was dropped off in front of the pent house… They bid goodbyes and Josh could see a blush in her cheeks… As soon as julian’s car left… Barbie entered the house with a big smile in her face…

Josh:    Enjoy?

Barbie:  sobra! Gaaaaahhhd! Ang galing niya!

Josh:    Ang galing niyang?

Barbie:  Sumayaw! Super! Ang cute niya pa!

Josh:    Talaga?

Barbie:  Yup! Yup! Totoo nga yung sinabi mo! diba nung una… sabi ko di ako pupunta… tas kanina… sobrang natuwa daw siya at nagbago ang isip ko! Ohmy! Eto na ang katuparan ng pangarap ko!

Josh:    huh?

Barbie:  Narerealize na niyang mahal niya din ako!

     Josh wanted to puke… really… is she really that in love with that guy? Josh needed to sort out this feelings… he can’t be in love with Barbi! No way!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

       The girls felt weird about this… Bea and jake insisted on preparing the dinner… Barbie and Josh were still arguing about everything worth talking about… So joyce and Lexi had no choice but to stay inside their room… Soon they heard Bea say that Dinner’s ready… So they went out… and while they were on the hallway… They lights went out.

Barbie:  AAAAAAAAHHHH!

Josh:    shhh… relax.

     Joyce and Lexi stopped… they waited for the light to come back in… but it’s not coming back… soon… someone grabbed each of them.

Derrick: chill… kami to…

Lexi:     Anong meron? Bakit nawalan ng kuryente…

Kris:     Hindi naming alam  kung nasan yung kandila… so balcony muna tayo?

Joyce:  Bakit di na lang tayo lumabas?

Kris:     pano kayo bababa ng stairs kung madilim?

Lexi:     Good point…

     With that both Derrick and Kris guided them to the balcony… To the balcony… Where Bea and jake are waiting… it is candle-lit dinner… The balcony was facing the sea… which is in the west so that means they have a good view of the sunset…

     Both Joyce and Lexi held to the railings and smiled.

L & J:   Breathtaking…

     Soon they heard a guitar  playing… they turned around and saw that it was Jake. Bea is always good in cooking… She lead out the two ladies to their seats…  then both Derrick and Kris started to sing…

 I'll hold the door

please come in and just sit here for a while

this is my way of telling you 

I need you in my life

It's so cold without your touch

I've been dreaming way too much

can we just turn this into reality

[Chorus]

Cuz I've been thinking 'bout you lately

maybe you can save me 

from this crazy world we live in

I know we could happen cuz you know

that I've been feeling you

Storms they will come but I know

that the sun will shine again

he's my friend and he says 

that we belong together

and I'll sing a song to break the ice

just a smile from you would suffice

it's not me being nice, girl this is real tonight

[Chorus]

Cuz I've been thinking 'bout you lately

maybe you can save me 

from this crazy world we live in

I know we could happen cuz you know

that I've been feeling you

I know you want me

There's no other, there's no other love

that I'd rather have, no

There ain't no one, there ain't no one else

I want you for myself

[Chorus]

Cuz I've been thinking 'bout you lately

maybe you can save me 

from this crazy world we live in

I know we could happen cuz you know

that I've been feeling you 

I know you want me

Cuz I've been thinking 'bout you lately

maybe you can save me 

from this crazy world we live in

I know we could happen cuz you know

that I've been feeling you 

I know you want me, too

     They danced and danced... All of them were happy... Nag-iba din ng kanta... lahat na sila kumanta... Para na silang isang barkada...

     They all decided to walk out of the penthouse to enjoy the night. The went out in pairs… before Derrick could leave the house… Jake had pulled him and whispered something into his ears.r

Jake:    Anong ginagawa mo?

Derrick: gusto ko lang bumawi…

Jake:    Siguraduhin mong mababawi mo LAHAT ng ginawa mong kasalanan sa kanya… kundi makakatikim ka talaga sakin…

     With that Derrick went off and followed Lexi… They were walking near the sea shore…

Lexi:     Magaling ka palang kumanta?

Derrick: Palibhasa hindi ka nanunuod ng TV eh… try mo Party Pilipinas… every Sunday…

     Lexi lead out a chuckle… Derrick smiled. They stopped for a while… facing the see… Lexi closed her eyes… She love this feeling… Her… standing there… feeling the wind… She is still confused by her actions towards Derrick… She can’t understand why her body reacted that way last time… when she almost let Derrick kiss her… Good thing Kris came… or is it a bad thing? UGGH!

Derrick: Pwede ko bang malaman kung bakit natrauma ka?

Lexi:     aah… sinabi pala ni Kris… sabi ni Joyce… sinuntok ka daw niya?

Derrick: oo… sobrang nagalit siya…

Lexi:     Hmmm… mukang sobra kang nabugbog kahapon ah! Haha!

Derrick: Oo nga eh… so… anong nangyari sayo dati?

Lexi:     Aah… ang parents ko kasi… lagi silang busy… kasi mga doktor sila… alam mo naman. 24/7 sila… kaya nung bata ako… madalas mag-isa lang ako… only child kasi… lahat naman siguro ng bata dumaan sa ganung stage… yung natatakot sa kulog… or siguro yung mga babae lang… hehe…

Derrick: So bakit hindi … ka nakamove on?

Lexi:     Uhmmm… kapag kumukulog… nagtatago ako sa cabinet ko… tinatakpan ko yung tenga ko… tapos super pumipikit ako… ang problema lang… mas natakot pa ko… kasi feeling ko nakukulong ako… sobrang dilim… feeling ko hindi na nila ko makikita… so iiyak na lang ako ng iiyak… hanggang sa makatulog ako.

     Derrick could see the sadness in her eyes… he felt twice as hurt as her… he can’t stand seeing her in pain. So he pulled her closer for a hug. Lexi smiled… Derrick had this effect on her… That she feels safe in his arms… She shouldn’t feel this way right? She shouldn’t… but she set that aside… Because at that moment… just for that moment… She knows she’s safe… She knows she will never be alone…

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Kris:     Joyce… Listen…

     Kris put his hands over Joyce’s shoulders… joyce looked at his beautiful passionate eyes…

Joyce:  Kris?

Kris:     I’m in love with you… I’ve always been… I always felt like I’m nothing… and you changed that.

Joyce:  kris… I think we should stop this…

Kris:     Stop what?

Joyce:  stop loving each other!

Kris:     What?

Joyce:  Kasi kapag bumalik na tayo sa Manila… babalik na din ako kay Ken…

Kris:     Pero hindi siya ang mahal mo diba?

Joyce:  Pero… yun yung dapat.

Kris:     Siya yung DAPAT mong mahalin?

Joyce:  Kailangan niya ko Kris…

Kris:     Ano ba yung gusto mo/

Joyce:  hindi to tungkol sa kung anong gusto ko!

Kris:     So tungkol saan to? Sa kung sinong gusto ng ibang tao sayo?

Joyce:  Kris… alam mo ba kung bakit sikat na sikat yung teleserye sa Pilipinas? Sa buond mundo?

Kris:     Huh?

Joyce:  Yung mga Cinderella story… yung magkakagusto ang isang prince sa isang Cinderella?

Kris:     Anong sinasabi mo?

Joyce:  Kasi it’s all fantasy… kasi hindi siya mangyayari sa totoong buhay… Kris… magmamahalan tayo… magiging masaya tayo… pero at the end… hindi tayo magtatagal…

Kris:     Papatunayan ko ang sarili ko sa daddy mo!

Joyce:  They’ve closed a business deal Kris…

Kris:     So this is it? You’re giving it up?

Joyce:  Ayaw kitang paasahin Kris…

Kris:     We can work this out…

Joyce:  There is no woman in this world… that would start a relationship that will end soon… We’re just in for a heartbreak.

     With that Kris took steps backwards… and walked to the opposite directions… After 8 steps… he stopped… paused for a while… He could hear joyce’s sobbing… So he looked back…

Kris:     Joyce… Hindi ako nandito… para sabihing I can’t live without you… Kasi kaya ko… kaya kong mabuhay ng wala ka…

     Hearing those words coming out from Kris’s mouth hurts Joyce the most… She had chosen this… She had pushed Kris away from him… because this is the reality between them…

Kris:     I’ll prove myself worthy, Joyce. Alam mo… minsan pag pumipikit ako… ganto tayo kalayo sa isa’t-isa. You are always few steps ahead of me…

     Joyce was still in tears… as she looked at Kris.

Kris:     minsan inisip ko kung gano ko kamahal si Lexi. At kung gano niya ko kamahal… kung pwede bang Johnny and Jenny na lang kami… yung laging iniiyakan ni Mommy.

Joyce:  Ano sa tingin mo?

Kris:     Hindi ko alam… 20 plus na si Johnny nung narealize niyang higit pa sa kapatid and turing niya kay Jenny… pero ngayon… ang alam ko… mahal ko si Lexi… andito lang siya sa tabi ko… sasamahan niya ko in walking forward… kung madadapa ako… hihintayin niya kong makatayo…

Joyce:  Sinasabi mo bang…--

Kris:     I can definitely live without you joyce…

     Kris paused for a while… Joyce is crying harder… but she is still looking at Kris’s eyes…

Kris:     I just don’t want to.

     With that… Kris ran towards Joyce and hugged her… Joyce hugged him back.

Kris:     I’ll run towards you Joyce… kahit gano ka pa kalayo… makakahabol ako… pipilitin ko… so please hang in there…

Joyce:  I will Kris… I will…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny and Jenny. Hindi ako masyadong fan nung Marian-dingdong team up… mas gusto ko actually yung original nun… anyways… sinadya kong isingit si Johnny and Jenny sa last chapter… kasi gagamitin ko sila dito… naalala ko lang… sa Endless love(thanks for correcting :>) ba unang nagsama sina Joyce and Kris? :> pero hindi pa sila loveteam nun diba?

Pakinggan niyo si AJ Rafael! I love him! Proud to be Pinoy!

Ayan na! bumalik na ko sa kadramahan =)) ewan ko… dun ko lang nakikitang mapupull out ko ang Krisjoy… ayos ba? (please say yes, please say yes)

Julielmo ata next? Kasi masyado ko silang napabayaan… so sino julielmo fan dito? I’ll dedicate the next chapter to you next!

*********

Recommendations:

May ginawang challenge fic si PunkPrincessTA(here in wattpad too). check it out. :> it's a derlex fanfic...

may isa pa kong derlex/krisjoy fanfic na gusto eh... hmmm... Crazy Love Story by Admin Nina... search niyo sa fb... nakalimutan ko na kasi yung fage nila. Derlex/Krijoy fanfiction ata. :c (How can I forget that? One of the best fb fanfic pages ever!) yown. :>

what other fanfics do you recommend? comment it here. :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
27.3K 239 10
Life is just fun and easy for a Deib Lohr Enrile, who is admired by so many women because of his looks and moreover nothing else. Almost everything i...