When two hearts become one (S...

By M1823R

This is a #Steam (Steffy&Liam) story. If you are a fan of Wyatt, Quinn or Ivy please be warn that they will n... More

I cant do this
A new chapter
Liam's & Steffy's regret and forgiveness
Spencer boys show down
Taylor returns
Our time
Taylor meet her grandson
The after glow
Family Dinner
Taking claim & surprises
Claiming what's mine

The engagement

577 10 10
By M1823R

After the productive day she had at work today, Steffy couldn't wait to reach home. All she wanted to do is see Liam and throw herself into his arms. She still can't believe they were the owner of the whole company. They have already had a lot of ideas that will blow people's minds. Caroline, Thomas and her dad have come up with a line never before seen in the history of Forrester creations.
Now all she want to do is unwind from all that work. She was so sick today her mom was already suspecting her, but she play it down by telling her she ate something that wasn't agreeing with her. She don't want no one to find out before she can be able to tell Liam.
Steffy walk through their door and couldn't believe her eyes. She walk in on the most romantic site she has ever seen in her life. Liam was standing there with two glasses of champagne in his hands, looking hot as ever, surrounded by candlelight and a soft music playing in the background.

Liam: " Welcome home bae." He can see the shock on her face, he hand her a glass and give her a kiss.

Steffy: " Hey, what's all this? How do you even find the time to do this?" She was really surprised but it was so sweet and she love him even more for it.

Liam: " I just thought we could have a romantic dinner. I take the day off work and before you say anything am sorry I lied, I just wanted to surprise you. You like it?"

Steffy: " Do I like it? It's the most sweetest, beautiful, romantic thing I've ever seen." Steffy wrapped her hands around his neck and kiss him. " Thank you for putting this together, it mean so much to me."

Liam: " Anything for you bae, so how about you change into something more comfortable and then we can have dinner."

Steffy: " Ok I like the sound of that, these shoes are killing me." Steffy give him a quick kiss and head off to the bedroom. She can't wait to give him the good news.

When Steffy came back out of the bedroom the table were already set, Liam take her hand and lead her to her seat. He dish out their meal and two class of red wine and pass Steffy's share to her.

Steffy: Liam, can I have some sparkling water instead."

Liam look at her confused, " Are you sure? You never turn down a glass of wine before."

Steffy: " Yes am sure I think it's best right now."

Liam didn't ask her no further questions about that, he got the sparkling water and give it to her. " So how was work? How did everything go with the take over?"

Steffy didn't answer at the same time, she was too busy digging into her barbecue ribs, he know how much she love ribs.

Liam couldn't help but laugh don't you ever come between Steffy and her ribs.

Steffy wiped her hands in the table napkin in her lap before answering Liam questions. " Work was great, we have put a lot of ideas together for a couple of new lines . The takeover was as expected everyone was shock, Quinn, Ivy and Wyatt got fired."

Liam: " Good, those three really need to be knocked down a peg or two. What else happened,who's Incharge of the day to day running of the company?"

Steffy: " My mom appointed dad as CEO, herself as Co-CEO, am president Rick is Co-president, Thomas is vice-president and you my darling is head of PR.

Liam: What! I really didn't see that coming but I would be honored to be working with you guys.

They talk some more as they finish their meal, Steffy is so nervous about telling him about the baby. They haven't really plan for it and she don't know if he'll be ready.

Liam: " Steffy you seem lost, is everything ok."

Steffy: " Yes everything is ok, was just thinking about what the future will hold for us." It wasn't completely true but it wasn't a lie either.

Liam: " Ok let's go and sit down I need to ask you something." This is it, Liam couldn't wait any longer, he want them to start their life as soon as possible but first he have to get a yes from her.

Steffy: " Ok, I need to tell you something too."

Liam: " Ok, you want to go first?"

Steffy: " No, you want to ask me something first, so you go first."

Liam take a deep breath, " Do you remember our first wedding in Aspen?"

Steffy: " Of course, how can I forget I trapped Hope in a gondola." Steffy smile remembering that day like it was yesterday, serve her right, she break her engagement to Liam then wanted him back because he have move on with her.

Liam laugh, " Looking back she probably deserve that, after all I was engaged to you, it was not her call to stop our wedding, that was our decision to make."

Steffy couldn't believe what she was hearing, he was so mad at her and his father, now this. Wow Hope is really out of his system. Steffy didn't say anything she leave him to continue.

Liam: " Anyway back to us, that was the moment I know you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Seeing you walking up that mountain top in that white dress and boots." Liam smile, " Only you can pull off that look, you were the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Those vows we take that day, I still meant them today.

Liam fell on his knees infront of Steffy. Steffy gasped, she can't believe what's happening right now. This can't be real, she know they would probably get married at some point, she just wasn't expecting an engagement tonight.

Liam take Steffy's hand in his, "Steffy, I was simply a man with no meaning until I met you, am proud of who I become because of you. I want to thank you for being my best friend and my lover. You make me want to live life to the fullest, you are my inspiration and if you say yes, I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
Steffy Forrester will you do me the honor of being my wife one last time." Liam pull the diamond cut ring from is pocket and present it in front of her.

Tears were streaming down Steffy's face, it has been so long she have been this happy and the only man that can make her extremely happy is this man in front of her wanted to marry her.

Steffy: " Yes Liam yes I'll marry you."

Liam face light up, he place the ring on her finger and kiss her with all the happiness he was feeling. " Thank you for loving me Steffy, I promise you this time you won't regret saying yes. I love you."

Steffy: " I love you too Liam, more than words can express."

They started to kiss again, more wild and passionate, in no time they were ripping each other close off. They were so eager they couldn't of make it to the bedroom.
Liam lift Steffy in his arms and put her against the wall, there were no time for anything else.
Excitement spiralled inside her as he reach around her back with one hand to unfasten her bra, he tugged her straps down, baring her breast to his hot gaze.
Steffy shivered when he cupped her naked breast in his hand, as he flicked his thumb across her nipple. Liam lowered his head to her breast and draw her nipple into his mouth and suckle her hard. The pleasure was so intense that she gave a keening cry and curl her fingers through his hair.
Liam transfer his mouth to her other nipple. " oh god!" She groaned as deep shudders of pleasure racked her body when he flicked his tongue back and forth over the tender peak.
She could feel the fire building low in her pelvis.
Liam couldn't wait any longer, this girl will surely be the death of him. Still have her against the wall, Liam take his free hand and remove his boxer, letting it fall at his feet. He put his hand between them and hook the edge of her underwear drawing it aside to expose her feminine core.
He sheathed himself and then penetrated her with a slow, deep thrust that filled her, completed her.
Steffy wrapped her legs around him as he began to move, driving into her with a steady rhythm that devastated her.
Liam remained in complete control while she writhed and moan. With each steady stroke he took them both higher, increasing their pleasure until the world no longer existed.
Steffy locked her ankles more tightly behind his back and drew him deeper inside her, taking each powerful thrust and wanting more, wanting it to never end.
Steffy scream out his name as she climax and Liam follow her. She climax like what feel like forever.
Liam caught her before she fell and lower them on the floor so they can catch their breaths. They were there for a couple of minutes none of them saying anything just trying to get their breathing back to normal.

Liam raise up take Steffy in his arms and carry her to their bed, he lie down beside her and take her in his arms, he kiss the top of her head and asked, " Are you ok?"

Steffy: " Yeah I am, just a bit tired."

Liam: " Well go to sleep then," he kiss the top of her head again, " Good night my fiancée."

Steffy were about to say good night when she remember she haven't tell him about the baby yet.

Steffy: " Liam, I still have something to tell you."

Liam: " Oh yes, I completely forgot. What it is you want to tell me?"

Steffy: " I know we didn't plan for this, and I hope you are as happy about it as I am." Steffy lift her head so she can look him in his eyes," Am pregnant."

Liam was stilled for a while before he ask, " You are what?" No he can't be hearing right, they are going to have a baby, he don't want to get too excited until she confirm what he think he now heard.

Steffy: " Am pregnant Liam, we are going to have a baby."

Liam gently take his hand from under Steffy's head so he can raise up to look at her. " Are you sure? When did you find out?"

Steffy: " Yes am sure. I find out yesterday, i miss my monthly about two weeks ago and I only work up the courage to do the test yesterday.

Liam was overjoyed, he can't believe he's going to be a father again. Then his mind click to something. " Steffy did I hurt you a while ago? I don't want to do anything to jeopardize our baby life. That's why you didn't want the wine? I should of known something was off."

Steffy: " No you didn't hurt me, and I promise you this time our baby will be ok, I will protect this child with my life and yes that's why I didn't drink the wine."

Liam place his hands on Steffy's stomach, he can't believe he's going to be a father again. He lowered himself to her belly, " Hi little one, it's your daddy, I want you to know my voice and to know how much your mommy and I already love you. You are our little miracle, we will love and protect you always. Take care of your mommy, don't sick her too much or give her any trouble, I love you." Liam kiss Steffy's stomach.

Steffy were in tears, he was so happy, they both were. Liam kiss away the tears that stream down her face.

Liam: " Thank you for giving me this precious gift and thank you for loving me. The both of you" he touched her stomach again " are my whole life, and I promise you no one is going to take that away from us, I'll protect you both with my life."

Steffy: " Oh Liam I know you will, this is the best gift we can ask for and I love you too."

Liam: " You know, we are going to get married soon, baby or no baby I couldn't of waited too long to call you my wife." Liam kiss her, " So we have to make a doctor's appointment as soon as possible. Wait have anyone else knows you are pregnant?"

Steffy: " No just us, we will tell them when the time is right." Steffy yawn she was so tired, today was a hectic and busy day.

Liam: " You seem tired, get some rest we can talk about this tomorrow, Good night my love." Liam give her a kiss and pull her into his arms.

Steffy: " Good night."

Before Liam know it she was fast asleep, he placed his hand on her still flat stomach, after everything they have been through and lost, they finally have another chance at happiness. They were getting married and having a baby. He says a silent prayer of thanks and made a promise to protect, love and cherish his family for the rest of his life. Nothing is going to tear them apart this time.

Little does Liam know, one of his past girlfriend will have something different to say about that.

Thank you guys so much for reading this far. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
266K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
78.8K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...