The engagement

After the productive day she had at work today, Steffy couldn't wait to reach home. All she wanted to do is see Liam and throw herself into his arms. She still can't believe they were the owner of the whole company. They have already had a lot of ideas that will blow people's minds. Caroline, Thomas and her dad have come up with a line never before seen in the history of Forrester creations.
Now all she want to do is unwind from all that work. She was so sick today her mom was already suspecting her, but she play it down by telling her she ate something that wasn't agreeing with her. She don't want no one to find out before she can be able to tell Liam.
Steffy walk through their door and couldn't believe her eyes. She walk in on the most romantic site she has ever seen in her life. Liam was standing there with two glasses of champagne in his hands, looking hot as ever, surrounded by candlelight and a soft music playing in the background.

Liam: " Welcome home bae." He can see the shock on her face, he hand her a glass and give her a kiss.

Steffy: " Hey, what's all this? How do you even find the time to do this?" She was really surprised but it was so sweet and she love him even more for it.

Liam: " I just thought we could have a romantic dinner. I take the day off work and before you say anything am sorry I lied, I just wanted to surprise you. You like it?"

Steffy: " Do I like it? It's the most sweetest, beautiful, romantic thing I've ever seen." Steffy wrapped her hands around his neck and kiss him. " Thank you for putting this together, it mean so much to me."

Liam: " Anything for you bae, so how about you change into something more comfortable and then we can have dinner."

Steffy: " Ok I like the sound of that, these shoes are killing me." Steffy give him a quick kiss and head off to the bedroom. She can't wait to give him the good news.

When Steffy came back out of the bedroom the table were already set, Liam take her hand and lead her to her seat. He dish out their meal and two class of red wine and pass Steffy's share to her.

Steffy: Liam, can I have some sparkling water instead."

Liam look at her confused, " Are you sure? You never turn down a glass of wine before."

Steffy: " Yes am sure I think it's best right now."

Liam didn't ask her no further questions about that, he got the sparkling water and give it to her. " So how was work? How did everything go with the take over?"

Steffy didn't answer at the same time, she was too busy digging into her barbecue ribs, he know how much she love ribs.

Liam couldn't help but laugh don't you ever come between Steffy and her ribs.

Steffy wiped her hands in the table napkin in her lap before answering Liam questions. " Work was great, we have put a lot of ideas together for a couple of new lines . The takeover was as expected everyone was shock, Quinn, Ivy and Wyatt got fired."

Liam: " Good, those three really need to be knocked down a peg or two. What else happened,who's Incharge of the day to day running of the company?"

Steffy: " My mom appointed dad as CEO, herself as Co-CEO, am president Rick is Co-president, Thomas is vice-president and you my darling is head of PR.

Liam: What! I really didn't see that coming but I would be honored to be working with you guys.

They talk some more as they finish their meal, Steffy is so nervous about telling him about the baby. They haven't really plan for it and she don't know if he'll be ready.

Liam: " Steffy you seem lost, is everything ok."

Steffy: " Yes everything is ok, was just thinking about what the future will hold for us." It wasn't completely true but it wasn't a lie either.