The after glow

Steffy woke up to her phone going off, she wonder who could that be, she didn't want to move just yet since she was still very much rapped in Liam arms after their love making. She smile remembering how wonderful that was, she turn to look at Liam his eyes were still closed, she's so happy to be back in his arms where she's suppose to be, all those months of yawning for him have finally come to an end.

Liam can feel Steffy's gaze on him even if his eyes were close. " Like what you see Miss Forrester," Liam smile.

Steffy: " I always like what I see when It comes to you Mr Spencer," Steffy says sweetly.

Liam open his eyes to the sight of her, God she was beautiful, how he get so lucky he still don't know, but one thing he know for sure her will cherish her for the rest of his life. Liam raise up on his elbow and gaze into her beautiful green eyes, " good evening my love." He didn't wait for her to answer he captured her lips and the world fade away around them.

Steffy can feel his growing erection against her side, she smiles to herself, well it seems like Mr. Spencer is ready for round two.

Liam began to trail kisses all over her face, behind her ears, down her neck, he started to suck the sensitive spot between her collar bone when her phone go off again.

Liam groan, " ignore it."

She wanted to so bad but it could be important. " Liam let me check to see who it is and get rid of them." Steffy can't help but chuckle when Liam not taking his mouth off her reach for her phone and pass it to her. He now has her sensitive bud between his fingers rolling it, while he still trailing kisses down her neck. She grasp really want to ignore it but her phone go off again. She open her message to see it was from her mom asking them if they can join them for dinner. " it's my mom she wants to know if we be able to join them for dinner tonight."

Liam so lost in making love to his woman only said " Mmm."

Steffy couldn't help the laugh that now escape her lips. " Liam did you her what I just said ?" Still laughing.

Liam: " Yeah, dinner at your mom's ok no problem but first let me finish what I started."

Liam continue his torture on her body. Steffy just shake her head and smile, she sent a quick text to her mom telling her ok so she can get back to her man.

Liam was now leaving hot damp kisses between her breast, he finally make his way to her left breast and take the bud in between his fingers and roll Her nibbles. Steffy moan thrusting her chest up, she want him inside her. Her body ached with it. More than anything, she wanted to feel the heat of him, the hard length of him, his naked skin against hers as they move together. When his lips closed over the other breast, she thought she would come simply from the exquisite sensation.

" Oh, Liam," she gasped.

He growl low in his throat, a sound of possession and male satisfaction. The vibrations shuddered through her, gathered in the center of her feminine core and threatened to shatter her senses. How can she be on the edge so quickly?

Liam laved each nipple with his tongue, dragged his teeth across the aching points with just enough pressure to make her back arch towards him.

She couldn't allow it, couldn't be the only one about to explode with feelings and sensation of all he was doing. Steffy reach her hand between them and took hold on his hardened length, smiling to herself as his breath rattled in on a sharp hiss. The sound emboldened her, he was hard, his length thick and hot beneath her hand. He growled at her again as she began to move her hand.