Au Pair ✔

By _salacious

C O M P L E T E D In which a Puerto Rican woman with a strong exterior (and a rather weak interior) learns t... More

el principio
clase de español
capítulo número uno; la introducción
capítulo número dos; la necesidad
capítulo número tres; la entrevista
capítulo número cuatro; el plomero
capítulo número cinco; el patrón
capítulo número siete: la entrometia'
capítulo número ocho; el secreto
capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo
capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas
capítulo número once; el compromiso
capitulo número doce; la migraña
capítulo número trece; el espejo
capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología
capítulo número quince ; el baile
capítulo número dieciséis; los miedos
capítulo número diecisiete; el pendejo
capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento
capítulo número diecinueve; la felicidad
capítulo número veinte; la boda
capítulo número veintiuno; los chismes
capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo
capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano
capítulo número veinticuatro; los celos
capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión
capítulo número veintiséis ; el amor
capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado
capítulo número veintiocho ; las fotos
capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión
capítulo número treinta ; la hermana
capítulo número treinta y uno ; la risa
capítulo número treinta y dos ; el secreto
capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso
capítulo número treinta y cuatro ; la promesa
capítulo número treinta y cinco ; el futuro
capítulo número treinta y seis ; la hipocresía
capítulo número treinta y siete ; el comienzo
capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas
capítulo número treinta y nueve ; la sorpresa
capítulo número cuarenta ; los ocho meses
el epílogo
UPDATE
VELVET KISSES

capítulo número seis: el accidente

177K 6.9K 5K
By _salacious

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2016 Luna Black

~*~

"Seriously?" I glared at the screen, "Girl, that is Bruce Venture! I'm gonna need you to make your O-face a little more believable because he's eating you like you're the fountain of youth." I shook my head, sighing, "You're a terrible actress. I give your performance a 3/10; you ruined my man's video."

I pulled my hand from inside my panties and sighed. I had been thinking about Luca the entire weekend and it was torturing the hell out of me. Every time I got horny, I automatically thought of all the nasty things I wanted my boss to do to me and the things I wanted to do to him.

It was Monday, so, I had to go and clean up the mess Luca did over the weekend and I was sort of looking forward to it. I didn't know if I would see him, but I was kind of excited to see if he was trying to help me out by cleaning or if he was just going to ruin my life.

If I was being honest, I was going to quit the moment I realised he was a pig, but when I realised that he was a sexy pig, I thought I could tough it out a little longer. I mean, who knows, maybe I can change his dirty ways and make him do the dirty to me!

He was so damn attractive that all my fantasies during the freaking weekend consisted of him. It was almost scary how many times this weekend I'd picture licking his abs and choking on his massive thing.

Necesitas ayuda, Daniela.

"No, no," I bit my bottom lip, groaning at my computer, "come on! The video is almost done!" I watched the evil little circle moving around like a snake, just taunting me as the freaking thing buffered.

I glanced down at the internet connection and sighed. I was stealing Wi-Fi to watch my man doing his thing and now I wouldn't be able tickle my skittle. Whoever was letting me steal their Wi-Fi needed an upgrade asap; they had a shitty connection.

Pursing my lips and cursing under my breath, I kicked the cover off my legs and walked over to the bathroom to clean up. After I took a quick shower and got dressed to go clean up Luca's apartment, I walked out to grab a quick snack.

Toby sat in front of my door, looking up at me with sparkling green eyes. He licked his paw gently, looking up at me with an almost judgemental look in his eyes and then meowed.

"Don't give me that look," I glared at him, locking the door behind me.

"Meow."

I shook my head, sighing. "No, Toby, stop judging me! I wasn't doing anything." He walked over to me, rubbing his furry little head against my leg and I grinned, scratching his head gently. "You know I have to lock you out because you're a creepy little perv that likes to watch."

He purred loudly, closing his eyes as he rubbed his face against my hands.

"Well, if you were a little bigger and a man, I wouldn't mind, but I'm just not that into you." My stomach grumbled a bit and I jabbed my head in the direction of the kitchen. "Come on, let's get something to eat before I go and keep fantasising about my boss."

"Meow," He responded, following me into the kitchen.

I nodded, pulling out a box of his food and placed it in his bowl. I added water to his bowl and he quickly dashed to eat his food. "That's exactly how I wish I could pounce him, Toby. I'm telling you, he's just fine as hell."

I watched him as I ate a granola bar and grinned as his tail wagged back and forth when he stuffed his little whiskers into his food. He was so freaking adorable, I don't know what I'd do if he left me now.

Once I finished eating, I threw away the trash and made sure to leave a window open for Toby in case he needed to use his litter box. I plugged my earbuds in as I made my way to the bus station and shoved my hands in my pockets.

I had been feeling happy lately. I had money in my bank account, I had paid my bills and I wasn't afraid of living pay check to pay check. And it was all thanks to my sexy as hell boss. If he only allowed me to show him just how badly I wanted him!

I twirled the stud in my ear, pensively, pursing my lips in thought. I found that whenever I was thinking, I always played with my ear piercings. It was weird, but it helped relax me. It didn't matter what I was thinking about, I just had to keep my hands occupied.

A year ago, I would have laughed at my future self. I only had the standard piercings in both ears, nothing too crazy and I wore tiny studs because I didn't want to attract attention to myself if I wore big hoops.

Now I had three small helix piercings on top of my ear, a tiny stud on my tragus and three tiny flowers near my standard piercings. They weren't huge or heavy, but whenever I had my hair up in a bun, people stared.

And I was sure that if I had past-me in front of present-me, I would stare, too. But I was happy now. I didn't feel like I had to appease anyone's expectations of myself – hell even I didn't have expectations for myself. It was really freeing and new; I loved it.

I looked out the window, at the blurry buildings as we drove by them and continued playing with my piercings. As soon as I finished cleaning up Luca's mess, I would go straight home and hope that whoever I'm stealing Wi-Fi from fixes it, so, I can finish what I had started this morning.

Whenever I didn't get my O's, I became really irritated and moody. Some people thought that girls were moody only when they had their periods, but they didn't know about a certain malady known as "fangry," which was the lack of any sexual activity causing anger and other side effects.

By the time, I realised I was at Luca's home, I realised that I wasn't paying attention to anything I was doing. I didn't remember getting off the bus or walking down the street to his house. Hell, I didn't even remember walking up the stairs and unlocking his door. It was like I stepped out of my body and it went on to do everything on its own.

I placed my purse in the closet and made my way into the kitchen to gather all the trash and check the house for any disasters. Surprisingly, things weren't as dirty as I expected them to be; he had kept his end of the deal.

After I plugged my earbuds and found a song that I liked, I placed my phone in my back pocket and hummed along to the music as I put the clean dishes away. I didn't really have a routine to clean, as long as everything ended up clean, I was fine.

The last couple of things I did and wouldn't change, were sweeping and then mopping. If I changed that from my routine, something would happen and with my luck, I'd have to do everything all over again.

I was lost in my thoughts, shrugging my arms to the beat of the music when I realised that I wasn't alone in the house. If it had been Luca looking back at me, I would have probably made some comment about how sexy he was and continued cleaning.

But it wasn't him,

It wasn't even a guy!

It was a girl and, man, was she gorgeous!

¡Que jodienda, mi papisongo tiene novia!

She had long blonde hair with brown highlights, cut into layers, making her seem even prettier. Her make-up was a bit smeared under her eyes and her lipstick seemed a bit smudged – and I realised that she had a really lucky night – and I was freaking jealous!

I obviously didn't have any feelings for my boss, I didn't even know him all like that, but I wanted to sleep with him! And if he had a girlfriend, that just wouldn't happen.

I pouted my lips, feeling my mood sour and tried my best not to kick her out the window and make it look like an accident. Ay, Dios, Daniela, cállate.

"Hey!" She grinned, revealing pearly white teeth. Of course, even her smile is freaking pretty! "Are you here for Luca?"

I opened my mouth, thinking about what I was going to say, so I wouldn't say anything stupid, but she seemed to be a bit impatient.

"Of course, you are! I mean, Luca doesn't get with ugly girls and you're freaking gorgeous!" She grabbed her purse from the couch and said, "If he's a little tired today, I'm sorry! I really didn't want to go to Paris without seeing him one last night, you know what I mean?"

I raised an eyebrow, totally confused, but didn't say anything because I was too stunned. She thought that I was with Luca?! "Uh, no..."

She giggled, tucking back her hair and said, "It was sort of my farewell gift, since I won't see him again for a really long time."

I cleared my throat. "You're dating Luca?"

She laughed, shaking her head. "Hell no!" My shoulders relaxed in relief. "We just fück every other month or whenever I need it. Don't you?" I shook my head. "Ah, so you guys do it more often? I knew that's why he was so tired last night; I had to do most of the work! Well keep doing your thing, girl! I'm sure he likes it better when it's you!"

What could have ever given her that assumption?! Was she crazy or on drugs? Should I run and leave this job? I'm pretty sure, I should've, but my bank account was begging me to shut up and clean a little more.

"Okay, I'm going to leave now. If Luca asks, just tell him that my plans had to be moved up, so I had to leave earlier. Have fun with him tonight! And again, I'm really sorry if he's really tired or anything! I just really needed this last night!"

I blinked, frowning as I watched her struggling to put her heels on and dashed down the hallway. I wanted whatever she was on. She clearly had just gotten up and was chirpy as hell. If her night had been as amazing as she said it was, I would have stayed in bed the entire week!

¡Tipa más loca!

I shook my head, plugging my earbud back in place and continued cleaning around the house. I sang under my breath, swinging my hips to the beat and twirled happily. Now that I knew that he wasn't dating the blonde bombshell that just left the room, I felt a little better.

He could still have been dating someone, but at least it wasn't that girl. Didn't he say he was single? He could have been lying. Why would he lie about that? I stopped driving myself crazy and continued dancing around the apartment.

I gathered all of Luca's dirty laundry and shoved them in a basket, so I could sort them by colours and fabric. Whenever I had to reach for things above my head, I always remembered how freaking short I was.

No matter how much I tried to reach and get on my tiptoes, I would still have a hard time reaching whatever I needed to get – and right now, I needed to get the bleach to put a bit in the white clothes.

"I need a fücking stool," I grunted to myself, groaning in discomfort as I leaned forward to try and grab the damn bottle from the rack above me.

I really should have just gotten a chair or a stick to bring the damn thing out, but I was really freaking stupid. I was listening to music and not really paying attention to what I was doing, not to mention that I was just lazy and I didn't want to have to drag a freaking chair back and forth.

Whenever my teacher told me that "lazy folks take the most pains," I didn't think she meant it literally. Not only did the bottle of bleach fall on my head, but somehow it was opened and it spilled all over my damn self.

I let out a scream, the loudest shriek I've ever done in my life – I was sure that the glass was about to break because I screamed so loud. I was pissed and ready to throw the bleach in his clothes, to relieve my anger.

I know it had been my fault for being lazy, but I was still angry. It got all over my clothes and it burned like a motherfücker. "Me cago en la madre que me pario!"

I quickly grabbed the bleach to stop it from getting everywhere on the floor and closed the cap. I slammed it down on top of the washing machine and looked down at my clothes. My shirt was soaked and my jeans were getting discoloured.

I rushed over to the sink and took my clothes off, stripping down all the way to my panties and bra. I was surprised that it survived the bleach attack! But what the hell was I going to wear then?!

I splashed water all over myself, trying to wash away the bleach. My clothes had taken the biggest hit, so I didn't have much bleach on myself, but I was still freaking out and I felt better if I at least rinsed it off.

The water against my skin was freezing cold, but it felt nice because the bleach felt like it was burning me. Maybe it was all in my mind because I had cleaned with bleach before and never felt like my skin was going to melt off, but I was still freaking out.

Not to mention that the smell was terrible. It burned my throat and I felt like I was going to throw up. After my skin no longer felt like it was going to burn off, I grabbed one of Luca's shirt and buttoned it up.

It was weird that I was wearing his clothes, but I was sure that with his weird-self, he'd rather see me wearing one of his shirts, than not wearing anything at all.

I opened a window, to air out the smell of bleach and continued sorting the clothes to wash. Once everything was sorted, I put my clothes in to wash with his and continued cleaning around the house.

Whenever I told people that my taste in music was pretty broad, they never believed me. One second my playlist could be playing Elvis Crespo, the next Evanescence and then Frank Sinatra; I just liked all types of music.

Sometimes I thought that modern music was really crappy, but then there were instances where the music was just way too catchy and I found myself singing along.

That's why when my playlist played something like 3OH!3, I wasn't very surprised.

"-to tell your boyfriend, if he says he got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him!" I skipped around the couch, flailing my arms over my head like an idiot and laughed dancing stupidly.

"Don't trust a hoe, never trust a hoe, won't trust a hoe, 'cause a hoe won't trust me!" I clapped my hands over my head, singing like a dying cat. I didn't have a terrible voice when I tried to sing, but when I sang off-key, I always had more fun.

"Shush girl, shut your lips! Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips!" I moved my hips side to side, along with the music and laughed at my craziness. Sometimes I wondered if I sleep-walked at night and took drugs because I did some of the weirdest things in the world.

The sound of a door slamming shut, startled me out of my possibly-drunk state and I abruptly stopped dancing, slamming my elbow against the counter of the kitchen. My eyes widened in pain as I cradled my elbow and looked up at Luca.

He raised an eyebrow at me, his eyes glancing over my choice of clothing and his jaw muscles clenched tightly. "What are you wearing?"

"Your shirt," I replied, flashing him a weak grin.

He narrowed his eyes, holding his suit jacket over his arm and said, "Obviously; why are you wearing it, though?"

I shrugged. "You asked me what I was wearing, not why I was wearing it."

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "You can't just wear my clothes, Daniela."

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest and said, "I didn't come naked to clean up, bruto. I came with clothes and then the freaking bleached spilled all over me, so I took them off to wash them."

"Are you alright?" His entire demeanour changed, he actually looked concerned.

I nodded my head once. "That's why I'm wearing your shirt; not because I'm some creep who has a thing for her boss." I bit my bottom lip, "Although, I wouldn't mind getting down and dirty with you." For effect, I winked at him, trying my best to look flirty as hell.

I honestly was just doing it to push his buttons, I knew he wasn't going to touch me or play along, but it was fun to watch his flustered reaction.

Luca sobered up again, straightening his back and clenched his jaw tightly, again. "I-" He couldn't even come up with a full sentence.

I shook my head, walking past him and swayed my hips with a little extra pep, just for show. I made my way into the laundry room and bent over to take his clothes out of the dryer. I didn't expect him to be behind me while I did his laundry, but when I turned around to grab take his clothes to the room, I jumped as I realised that he was leaning against the door frame just watching me.

I tilted my head to the side, grinning and cocked my hip. "I look so much better naked."

Luca widened his eyes, snapping them up to look at me and tugged at his collar. I grinned, loving how uncomfortable he seemed. At first it thought it was because I was half naked in front of him, but I realised it was because he was so constricted in the downstairs department.

I licked my lips. "You should take a picture; it'll help you take care of your problem later on." I nodded at his massive bulge, licking my lips slowly. "

He breathed in deeply, shaking his head and stalked away from the room. At the sound of the door slamming shut, I let out a giggle and finished my job. I didn't know why that man didn't fire me yet. If the roles were reversed, I was sure, I'd be charged with harassment, but I couldn't shut my mouth and I wasn't going to jump him.

Unless he gave me consent to jump his fine ass.

~*~

Necesitas ayuda, Daniela. = You need help, Daniela.

¡Que jodienda, mi papisongo tiene novia! = Fxck, my Daddy has a girlfriend!

Ay, Dios, Daniela, cállate.  = Oh, God, Daniela, shut up! 

¡Tipa más loca! = This woman is crazy!

 Me cago en la madre que me pario! = Fxck me! 

I'm sorry that this chapter was so boring, but the next one is a little better! We'll get a little more LucaxDani and it'll start picking up a bit more.  We have to get through these chapters to get to the good stuff(; #ComingSoon

#YesBruceVentureIsMyFavePxrnStar #DxckIsHugeAsf #AndHeCanEatThatPxssy... #ImSorry #IllStopNow 

xoxo, Luna 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 17K 40
Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong. As a result, she has a wonderful full...
207K 6.6K 23
The enigmatic, sexy, and methodical Mr. Emery has Natalia under his sexual sway--and she's loving every minute of it... until a courier drops off a p...
93.4K 9.1K 32
Mercedes Kingsley is beautiful, spoiled, and one with a few different sides. Her best side? She has a huge and kind heart that she uses to put others...
71.4K 2.8K 36
The hottest night in my life became a nightmare when she ran away in the middle of making out with me, and worse, after that night, I couldn't bring...