One and Only (Harry Styles)

By LisaDreymon

(Y/N) hates Harry Styles. She doesn't like his playboy image. But she finds out she has to work for One Direc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 45

137 9 0
By LisaDreymon

One and Only Chapter 45

"I don't know if I stretched wrong but I'm sore" you said back to Harry as you changed into a dress. "Maybe it was something else" he cheekily laughed.

"You are dirty" you laughed. "It didn't seem to bother you earlier" he smiled. "Whatever, can you text Niall to see if he is ready" "Oh he already text me and said to hurry up because he is starving and wants to get some pints in him".

"Okay let me just put my heels on and we can go". You quickly put them and then you grabbed your clutch. "How do I look?" you spun around.

"Like the girl that the luckiest man on Earth gets to love" "Is that good?" you joked. "Let's go jokester". You sat in the backseat of the Range Rover and Niall joined you.

"Do we really have to pick her up?" Niall complained as Harry made his way to Kate's flat. " Yes" Harry said irritated.  When he pulled up he honked.

"Harry be nice and go to her door" you said. "Whoa Beyoncé is telling you to be nice?" Niall laughed.

"Well Harry isn't rude and there is no need to be rude now". "Okay, you are right" Harry unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car to go get Kate.

"By the way Beyoncé you look flawless" Niall smiled. "Aww you are too kind" "It's the truth". You looked into Niall's ocean blue eyes but you were distracted when you saw Kate and Harry appear.

When she got in she looked back at you two and she seemed to bite her tongue until Harry got in. "What is she doing here?" she hissed.

"Kate let's get this clear I love Beyoncé you are just for work purposes" "Fine but we better not have her tagging along to everything" she rolled her eyes.

"Oh well hello to you to" you faked a smile and Niall grabbed your arm to remind you to keep your cool. "Sorry" you mouthed to Niall.

"So where are we going?" Niall asked Harry. "I got a text that we have reservations at the Ivy then we have to go to this new nightclub" "Wait so even your dates are planned?" you asked.

"Well just some places that a lot of photographers will be at" "We have to casually go out as well, so we will be spending a lot of time together" Kate pointed out.

"Congratulations?" you said and Harry looked at you through the mirror and smiled.   The car ride was awkward and tense since no one knew what to talk about with Kate around.

As Harry pulled up to the restaurant so many flashes headed your way since Harry's car was recognizable. "Pretend that you like her" you said as you and Niall got out first.

You two made a quick entry but Harry and Kate stopped to take pictures together and you saw that Kate was all over him as they posed.

"She's pathetic" you leaned over to tell Niall. "Don't be so harsh but she is a bit into herself" " I get it, she models and comes out on television but she's stuck up" "Maybe she's just jealous of you"

"Of me? You must be starving because you sound crazy" "No she's probably jealous that Harry likes you and not her" . Harry and Kate came to sit down and Kate seemed very satisfied.

"I hope we look good" smiled and Harry just rolled his eyes. "What happened?" Niall asked.

"Kate didn't want to step away from the cameras. It has to look more natural" Harry said irritated. "Oh sorry do you want me to get a baby and walk around Disneyland to pretend like I'm having a blast" Kate laughed.

Harry looked at her enraged, "You are a bitch" you let out. "Wow classy!" Kate smiled. "I have way more class then you do" you rolled your eyes.

"Really is that why you open your legs for Harry in secret?" "That's enough Kate!"  Harry raised his voice a bit. "I don't need to do this" you got up.

"Where are you going?"  Harry stood up. "Sit Harry, I just can't be around her. I'll see you back home" "I'll go with her" Niall got up and walked out with you through the back.

"I was about to lean over and slap her" you complained.  "I can't believe her" "gah! She's stupid! I need some deep fried food right now" "I know a place" Niall's face lit up and he stopped a taxi.

"After you my lady" he opened the door and you scooted in.  When you guys got to this pub the people there seemed to know Niall quite well.

"Aren't we over dressed" you whispered to Niall because you noticed people staring. "Who cares? Let's have fun" Niall smiled as he ordered.

Some of Niall's mates came over and you all had drinks and talked about random things. You drank a little too fast so you were soon drunk and falling over.

"Beyoncé do you want to go?" "No I'm fine" you laughed. Niall grabbed you and tried to hold you up but he was wasted also.

Everything everyone said seemed hilarious because you and Niall couldn't stop laughing. "Alright then you both should get home" one of Niall's friend said as he grabbed a hold of you two and took you to a taxi.

His friend had looked in your wallet and gave the address from your license. When the cab  pulled up Harry was waiting in his car and he rushed over to the cab.

"Where did you to go?" "Niall here took me a really cute bar" you giggled and you pointed and Niall who was passed out.

Harry woke up Niall and told him to go inside as he threw him your keys.  When Harry paid the driver he carried you into your room.

"Stay here" he said and he rushed over to the kitchen. He returned with a water bottle and a cup of tea. "Drink this. This will help you from dehydrating and having a hangover."

You drank the tea, "Where is Niall?" "He passed out on the living room floor" Harry smiled as he brushed your hair back with his hand.

"I'm sorry you have to take care of me. How did the date go?" "I want to take care of you. Well at dinner she just went on about clothes and all these things she bought, so I really wasn't paying attention.

After we went to the club I sort of ditched her and went to go sit at the VIP table with some friends that were there.

After about two hours I went to look for her then I dropped her off and came over here" " Harry you have to pretend to like her , what if someone catches on?"

"I honestly don't care" Harry shrugged. "It will get better. When is this all over?" "There is two months until the premiere of the X Factor then I think I have to stick it out for a few weeks after"

"Are you breaking up with her or is she dumping you?" "They haven't given details but I hope it is over soon" "It's going to be some long and difficult weeks coming our way"

"I'm so sorry I put you in this situation, but I am grateful that you are by my side" "I know you would do the same for me babe" .

He leaned down to peck your lips but quickly leaned back, "wow you smell like a mini-bar"  he laughed. "I' m sorry, this is the last time drink for a long time" you slurred and rolled over to fall asleep.

In the morning you were awaken by the smell of eggs and bacon. You went to the kitchen and found Harry and Tessa making breakfast. "Good morning drunken beauty" Tessa laughed.

Harry went to kiss you before returning to the stove. "This smells so good" you sat down on the counter.  "Should we wake Niall up?" Tessa asked.

"No! He will be very upset if he is awaken" Harry warned.  You stood behind Harry and wrapped your arms around his waist. "Go sit down and I'll serve you".

Harry did as he was told and you prepared his plate and served him a cup of orange juice. "Here my love" you took him his plate and drink.

When you grabbed your food you joined them at the table. "Did you see any articles from last night yet?" you asked. "I got some emails but I didn't bother to read them".

You grabbed his phone and opened up an email "Wow Harry you look so fit in this picture" you showed him.

"Beyoncé come on I don't want to see any of that" he said a bit irritated so you put down his phone.  "I hate to see that you are so upset over this" you reached over to grab his hand.

"I'm just tired of not being able to be fully happy because of what everyone might say. I can never go out to be with a friend because people will start saying I'm hooking up with them even if they are a girl or boy. I always have to watch what I do just so everyone else can be happy and I'm just tired of that shit."

You didn't expect him to break down so you stood up and grabbed his arm to lead him to your room.

When you got into the room you closed the door behind you and you hugged Harry tightly. "Sometimes I think I should just quit but I love doing this too much to give it all up"

"Harry... I can't say I know how you feel but it shouldn't matter what haters say as long as you are living the life"

"I try to ignore them but everyday there is something on the internet or magazines. When I'm around fans they all yell my name and say they love me but I just feel oblivious. I love my fans that support me no matter what but it's just hard to oversee all the negative things that are said about me"

"Harry you are the most incredible guy I have met. No one really understands how sweet and kindhearted you are. Let them say all they want you just prove them wrong. All that truly matters it that you have so many people around you that love you for you" .

Harry held you and looked for comfort in your lips, his kiss was soft and sweet. His vulnerability was shown and you knew you never wanted to leave him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 221 42
When Cameron is forced to join her best friend at a One Direction concert, her whole life is flipped upside down. A boy she once thought was vain, se...
11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...
2.9K 137 15
One girls obsession turns into a reality. Barbara a 13 year old girl was a dedicated fan to a boy band named one direction. At her meet and greet t...
1.6K 58 31
What happens when you meet the biggest boy band in the world and start falling for one? Hi my names Winter and this is my story of how my life comp...