To see her Smile (Antiseptice...

由 HybridIDK

Y/n L/n, was just an ordinary girl, except her tragic past. Her father, mother and brother were murdered at t... 更多

Chapter 1: Target
Chapter 2: Memories
Chapter 3: Sisters forever
Chapter 4: Antisepticeye?!?
Chapter 5: Darkiplier?!?
Chapter 6: Family Reunion
Chapter 7: Karaoke and a Date?
Chapter 8: Dinner Date <3
Chapter 9: Love at first sight
Chapter 10 Part 1: Not you Again!?
Chapter 10 Part 2: Its you Again
Chapter 11: Crazy night
A/N...1K READS!!!
"A/n MUST READ!!!"
Chapter 12: Blood lust
Chapter 13: Nightmares
Chapter 14 Part 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 14 part 2: Nightmare
Chapter 14 Part 3: Safe and Sound
Chapter 15: Best Birthday
A/N: NEW BOOK?!?
Chapter 16 Part 1: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16 Part 2: "Im Thankful for..."
Chapter 17 Part 1: Weird Hallucinations
A/n: Amazing Writers, Please Read!!!
Chapter 17 Part 3: Shopping with your Nightmare
Chapter 18 Part 1: Christmas eve
Chapter 18 Part 2: Dark truth...
Chapter 19: The Dream Realm
Chapter 20: Nothing...
Chapter 21: Im sorry...
Chapter 22: The end?
Chapter 23: Race against death
A/n: 2 New stories!!!
A/n: 1# Winning Story and... a tie?
A/n: 2# Winning Story!!!
Chapter 24: Black veins and heartbeats
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and... Forgetting?
Chapter 26: Final Breath (finale)
Chapter 26: Who are You?
Chapter 27: Hope
Chapter 28: Tears of Joy
Chapter 29: After Visiting hours
Chapter 30: Shocking discovery
Chapter 31: Confrontation
Chapter 32: Uninvited guest
Im alive?

Chapter 17 Part 2: My old Home

1.2K 63 33
由 HybridIDK

I was a bit hesitant to open the door, "Hey, it's okay" the little boy said giving me a reassuring smile, I smiled. I took a deep breath and open the door. I felt a tear stream down my face, everything was normal, there was no blood on the walls nor the floor. It was like as if nothing happened, I teared up a bit as I saw a picture of my family hanging on the wall.

I walked over to it, letting go of the boy's hand. I picked up the photo and walked towards the couch, I sat down starring at the photo, it was me when I was 3 years old, my mom, my dad and my brother in the park.

I let tears stream down my  cheeks, I held the picture close to my chest and began to sob, sob and sob, "I'm s-so sorry" I said, I felt my heart ache, I wanted to just scream and hope everything will be alright. I kept crying until I felt a hand touch my knee, I looked up and saw the boy, with a frown. I picked him up and set him on my lap, "Is that your mommy and daddy?" He asked "Yeah..." I said not taking my eyes off the photo.

"This was your home?" "Yeah, I've lived here ever since I was 5..." I then remembered, I looked at the coffee table, and looked up, I got a flashback remembering my father was hanging there. I shuddered and more tears stream down my face.

I was about to scream until I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my neck, I looked down and saw the little boy hugging me, "Please don't cry, I don't like it when people cry" he said. This child was so... Caring... Protective and above all he was so innocent. I can't explain to him about my parents, it would be to much for him to handle. I put the photo on the coffee table and placed the boy on the sofa.

I wandered threw the living rooms until I walked into the kitchen, I saw a drawing that I made for my mom, dad and my brother. I unpinned the drawing off the fridge smiled with tears streaming down my face, I drew us in stick figures, there was our house in the background, the sun was shining and flowers were blooming.

I put it back on the fridge and looked at the stairs, I walked towards the stairs, I felt a bit hesitant to go up. I flinched when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked down and saw the little boy with a smile. "Don't worry... I'm here" his words gave me a bit more confidence. We began to walk upstairs, I them looked at the railing and remembered where I stood that night.

I shrugged off the thought and continued walking, we headed to my old room, everything was the same. I sat on my bed and looked at my drawings in the wall, my toys on my nightstand and my stuffed animals on my shelves. This brought back so many memories, I felt tears escape my eyes as I remembered my mom singing to me when I would have a nightmare, my dad would read me a bed time story and my brother would stay with me the hole night to protect me from the monsters.

"Y/N!!!" I heard the little boy scream, I looked around me and noticed he was gone, "No,no,no,no,no.... Not again!" I screamed I stood up and ran outside, I looked around the hallway until "heh, there's no one to save you now... With you gone... It'll make things much easier for me" I heard that raspy voice.

I headed downstairs and saw the man wearing a black cloak, I walked to the kitchen and pulled out a knife from the drawer. Once I entered the living room I saw the man kick the little boy in the stomach. I felt my blood boil, I ran towards the man and and gashed his arm. He winced in pain and feel to his knees, while he was distracted I ran towards the child. "Hey, buddy, come on. We need to go"

I could see is chest going up and down, I sigh in relief. I call him again but he doesn't respond. My fear starts to grow, I kneeled down and picked him up bridal style, I was about to run to the door when all windows and doors shut. "Heh, I'm surprised to see you weld a knife after everything that happened~" I didn't respond, I looked around me and saw everything had been locked. We were trapped.

"Do you remember that night?
Your father, your mother and your brother's death, how it stained the walls red, it was quite the sight. You thought you could protect them but you were just a child, unaware of the situation, you wanted to help, but you didn't. You let them die, they died because of you, It's interesting seeing you try and protect him, when you can't even protect yourself"

"I've heard rumors, that you and a certain demon have been seeing each other? What is the meaning of that?" He seemed rather annoyed, but I didn't respond. "Ahh, I see, your in love with that Irish piece of shit, heh. I can't believe you care for him? After everything-" "SHUT UP!!!" I snapped, I honestly couldn't care less what he'd say to me... But when you messed with Anti... I'm not gonna stay quite and take his shit.

"You know nothing of Anti, he's not as cold hearted like you. And if you say one thing about Anti I swear I'll show no mercy to you" his words made my blood boil, I just wanted to slit his throat. "Ohhh~ I see someone has quite the temper, but I'll just say this... You can't trust Anti, and if you do that will be the biggest mistake of your life, he's not a good person"

"Like your one to talk, do you really think I'm gonna believe you!?! Why does it concern you if I trust Anti or not!?!" I basically screamed while pointing the knife at him. In a matter of seconds everything began to go white, no not now! I'm not ready! "Y/n, if you trust Anti with your life... The...Room... Cabinet...Under the floor boards... Papers... Documents ... Don't. Get. Caught..." His world faded away, but I managed to hear the last part... What did he mean by that?

|~End of dream~|

As my eyes opened, I was met with a familiar green haired Irishmen, Anti was still sleeping, good. I felt such a bad headache, that dream really got to me. I decided to shake off the thought and I stood up, I swung my legs to the side of the bed. I walked to the door but got one last glimpse of a sleeping Anti.

As I was walking downstairs I found Dark, Glitch, Wilford, Light, Google, Bing and Jackie all talking in the kitchen. "Perhaps we should, after Y/n and Anti get up will see what they think" Dark started, "Think of what?" I said stepping out from the corner, "Oh Y/n! We were gonna wait for you and Anti but" Glitch started, "Since Christmas is just around the corner, perhaps we could have the family all get together, we could invite Levin, Sierra, Angel, Fire, Ice, Host, Mark, Jack and more! And I thought it would be a good ideas for we went shopping" Wilford finished with a smile.

I thought about it for a moment but heck why not, I haven't celebrated a real Christmas in years so it should be fun. Two things I always look forward to is picking a Christmas tree and shopping for presents! "Alright! I'm down" I took a seat on the chair.

"Then it's settled, Me and Wilford will go inform our friends and family, Google and Bing, you two can decorate, Glitch and Jackie you to will go out to buy Christmas gifts, Dark, Y/n and Anti could go and get the Christmas tree!" I basically jumped up and down excitedly.

"I'll go wake up Anti!" I said running upstairs, once I entered my room my eyes widened in shock...

"Oh my god..."

|~A/N~|
(1608 words)

Oooh Cliffhanger XD Sorry, My god it took a while to do this, sorry I didn't publish this sooner, I was dealing with finals but no more will you have to wait, schools over and Christmas is just around the corner!!! There is gonna be a Christmas Chapter so stick around to see it, everything you knew or thought... Was a lie, everything you thought was real is fake.

I'll be publishing chapter 3 soon, so get ready. Cause you know this is gonna be good, Also before I end this chapter I just wanted to say, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!? 16k oh my god! I don't even know what to say... I never imagined my story would get this much attention and you actually liked it?

Im just... Shocked, Thank you guys for sticking by me, for your patience and thank you for all your support. I hope you like my story there is still more to come but again, Thank you guys and Happy holidays❄️🎄

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In the next Chapter... Buh- Byyyeeeee!!!

-Hybrid_Writes

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.2K 16
Wilford is real, and Mark has been keeping him-and Dark-a secret for years... That is, until Wilford and Dark find a way to slip past Mark and make t...
739 7 13
⚠️I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS⚠️ Aight since that is out of the way.... Y/N is a girl who loved her sister and always so cheery and happy, but...
172 30 23
'A child murderer?' 'I heard that she killed her mother at such a young age!' 'It must be a witch!' 'To think that such a pretty face belongs to such...
122K 4.5K 26
(Y/N) just got a new client she has to try to understand, work with, and make better. Will she succeed to help this man who thinks he has three perso...