RWBY x DBZ The Saiyan Of Remn...

By KennyDragonoid99

This is a crossover between DBZ AND RWBY. What if the Saiyan raised on Earth, was raised on Remnant instead... More

The Saiyan Child
The Saiyan named Goku arrives at Beacon Academy
Team GOGI meets Team STRQ
The Life at Beacon Academy
Team RWBY and their New Trainer
Goku's Combat Training
Ki vs Aura
Goku's Bad Feeling
Sun Wukong and the Faunus Problem
Battle at the Docks
A New Semester
The Plan of Action
Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
The Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Gleen
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
Vegeta and Winter Schnee
The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY
The Saiyan of Heart vs The Saiyan of Schnee
Fall
The Invasion of Beacon
End of The Beginning
The Next Step
Remembrance
Of Runaways and Stowayas
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Punished
A Much Needed Talk
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri
Taking Control
No Safe Haven
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air
Update

Family

1.6K 26 9
By KennyDragonoid99

Yang P.O.V

I was somewhere dark, debris all over, the whole place was a wreck.

That was until I realized that I was back at Beacon in the same scenario with Blake and, Adam Taurus.

He was across from me, as I noticed that I was in my orange top, my baggy pants, and both of my arms with my gauntlets on.

He walked towards me slowly, as I then fired off a few shells at him but they just fazed right thru him.

I was about to fire again, but I looked down at my hands, while I only hand my left hand while my right hand was gone.

I wanted to run, but I was frozen from fear, as he was right in front of me and smirked viciously.

Adam then unsheathed his blade, while I closed my eyes.

All of a sudden, I was in my room, while it was the middle of the night.

I was sweating and panting, as I looked around my room and then calmed myself down and sighed.

As I was about to go back to sleep again, I heard laughing and talking.

I decided to get up and put on my coat along with my sneakers and baggy pants.

I went downstairs, while I heard two very familiar voices along with my dad's.

The light of the kitchen was on, as I then peaked right around the corner and saw my two old teachers from Beacon, Professor Port and Profess...I mean, Doctor Oobleck laughing with my dad.

I overheard their conversation as my dad said, "So, Qrow is wearing the skirt, but we told him it was kielt so he left it on when we did our initiation test! You should've seen him when we were launched off of our platforms, oh man!"

Professor Port then said happily, "A-And remember how he thought it was also a way for him to attract the girls! Oh priceless!"

Doctor Oobleck laughing with my dad then said, "Ah, yes! And remember how Goku asked him why he was wearing that dress? Oh Qrow's reaction to him was pure hilarity!"

They laughed as my dad imitated what Uncle Qrow said to Uncle Goku back then, "It's not a dress Goku! It's a kielt! Your ruining my style here! Hahahahahaha! And then he did..."

Professor Port then got off of his seat and placed his leg on the table and said mimicking my Uncle Qrow's actions, "Now then, where were we sweetheart? As the girl wasn't paying attention to him anymore and was now speaking to Goku! Oh the poor sap!"

They laughed with hilarity, while Professor Port started to lose his balance and then accidentally fall down on the floor.

I held my hand over my mouth giggling at his silly action, as Professor Port then said very welcoming, "Ah, Miss Xiao Long! A pleasure to see you!"

I chuckled and said as I walked towards my dad, "It's nice to see you two again."

My dad then asked me happily, "You want to pull up a chair?"

I jumped up on the counter next to him and said, "No thanks, I think I'm good. So, how's it been back there at Beacon?"

Oobleck then said while adjusting his glasses, "Oh you know, things have been slowly recuperating, but we will surely continue our work to rejuvenate Vale back to it's peaceful state."

Port then said mentioning, "Do not worry Ms. Xiao Long, Ms. Goodwhich is fixing up the town so it can look good as new again. She of course, has been doing grand."

I was surprised to hear that, as my dad then said, "Now, let's not worry about that right now. Anyways, so there Qrow was just going thru that whole day wearing that skirt while Goku was being flirted by the girl Qrow was trying to hit on!"

Oobleck then said joyfully, "And recall how Glynda reacted towards that. Oh my goodness, she scared her off the moment that girl wrapped her arms around Goku!"

Port, Oobleck, and my dad laughed, as I then tried to hold in my laughter, while Port then said, "Ah Glynda, she never was the kind of person to open up towards anyone, not even Ozpin. She always was the serious type, but of course, that was until Goku always came around. She would try not to smile so brightly but Goku was able to bring happiness towards Glynda."

I smiled and chuckled, as I then said, "Wow, I never thought I'd hear about Uncle Goku being popular back then with the girls."

Port heartily laughed as he said, "Ah, but of course. He was one of the kindest and most joyful people in Beacon."

My dad then cut in and said, "Yeah, and also because the girls digged Goku for being ripped. Heck, I think I recall one time when he was sparring in fighting class, his whole top gi tore off. I looked around and saw nearly every girl in the room, red as a strawberry."

I laughed a bit as Port then said, "Yes, he was never the most brightest of minds either."

Oobleck then said trying to make his comment into a whisper, "Well, he did attract every girl in Beacon, other than how you kept trying to gain the attention."

Port then argued back and said, "Now hold on! You never even tried to catch the attention of a single girl when we were in Beacon!"

Oobleck then talked quickly and tried to argue back, "Now don't start this with me Peter..."

They both argued and argued, as I laughed more at them acting like me and Ruby whenever we used to get into arguments.

My dad then smiled at me as I then asked him, "Dad, have you ever known Uncle Goku's mother? I mean he's mentioned her before, and well, he already told us what he is and his original parents are dead. So, do you know her?"

My dad then smiled and said, "Goku isn't related to us by blood, but your mother Summer gave him the title of Uncle."

I giggled as he then said, "Your Uncle Goku was raised and trained by a very powerful Huntress. She was really well known at the time as the Cherry Blossom. Her name was Lucy Heart, a Huntress who is highly skilled in swordplay, including, martial arts."

I was surprised and said, "So that's where Uncle Goku gets it, and you've never met her?"

My dad then said, "No, not really. Say, why are you asking me about this anyways?"

I turned around and looked at the ground, "Oh I don't know, maybe if you'd known her and may have gotten some training tips from her..."

He then cut me off and said smiling, "Yang, I know what your trying to do. See if you could get some special training method off of me talking so you'd endure it all by yourself."

I looked at him as I got off of the counter and stood in front of him.

He then said as he placed his hand on my shoulder, "Yang, you were able to unlock your ki with the help from your Uncle Goku. Now, I'll be the one to help you get back into training once your all better. Yang, your my sunny yellow dragon, and even though you think it's best to go through your problems alone, you should realize that Goku and me will always be there for you."

I then said, as I crossed my arms, "I guess I just wanted to let things be the way they are. Besides I wasn't planning on doing anything."

He then responded a bit angry at me, "What do you mean? Your gonna get better and you may just do the same and leave like Ruby."

I got a bit angry to and said, "No I won't! You think I want to go out there again? I'm never going to be able to move on."

He smiled at me and playfully said, "Well it sounds like when you lost your arm you lost some brain cells along with it."

I was shocked after what my dad said as the whole room was silent.

I then punched him on the side of his arm and said happily, "You jerk!"

We both then laughed happily as Doctor Oobleck and Professor Port both seem to have gotten relief after knowing we were just joking around.

Doctor Oobleck then said to me, "An extraordinary person you are Ms Xiao Long. You'll be capable of returning back into action easily."

I smiled at them and said, "Please, that's too formal right now, just call me Yang."

Professor Port then said happily to me, "Well, Yang, I'm sure you'll be able to bring that passion back in you and train even harder with your father."

A knock was then heard as my dad then said, "Who could that be?"

My dad went to go open the door, as I heard from the kitchen a surprised and nervous sounding conversation coming from my dad, "Hello?....W-Well this is a surprise! W-Why are you here ma'am?"

The other person must be a woman, as I heard her voice which sounded gentle and kind, "I believe you are Taiyang Xiao Long correct? I don't mean to interrupt anything but, may I come in please?"

My dad stuttered as he said, "W-Why yes! Please, c-come in! Make yourself at home!"

My dad then walked back into the kitchen, as he said to us nervously, "Um, we have a new guest."

The stranger then walked in, while she had short shaggy jet black hair that was spiky while she had some bangs on her forehead.

Along with her attire composed of an orange battle skirt, a pink top with a blue cherry blossom insignia on her orange outside shirt, while she carried two katanas on her back.

She also had small boots on, as her light blue eyes were illuminating along with her curvy figure.

I noticed Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck who were shocked to see this woman, as she then said smiling, "Well now, didn't think I'd have this kind of a reaction."

I was a bit skeptical and then asked her, "Um, who are you?"

She then smiled at me and said, "I am Lucy Heart, and I believe my son Goku has gotten himself into a family affair."

I was shocked too, as I then said, "Wait, your Uncle Goku's mother!"

She then was surprised and then smiled brightly, "Oh I see now. You must've decided to make my son apart of your family, well I'm glad to say that I am honored that my son has been given that big of a responsibility Taiyang."

She was talking to my dad, as he then rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Well, actually it was my wife Summer who wanted him to be apart of the family. She saw that he could've been a wonderful person to be apart of our family, and he has, especially towards my two daughters."

Before she or I could've said anything Doctor Oobleck then said quickly, "How can this be?! Lucy Heart! The legendary Cherry Blossom who's name is known all over Remnant, especially to this day! What are you doing here?!"

Professor Port then said surprised as well, "And look at you! You look like you've haven't aged at all! Not one bit!"

She then smiled brightly and rubbed the back of her head, as she said while walking next to me, "Yeah, well that's a really funny story. Back then about a year before I ever found Goku as a baby, I was injured and nursed back to health by a stranger. She was very kind to me and told me something interesting, 'You are a person of extraordinary power, a person who is pure of heart. You must continue to spread your life, and continue to live.' After that, I didn't know what she meant, and I never saw her again. By the time Goku was on his way to Beacon, I did notice something about me, and that was my age. I'm pretty sure I'm around 26 years old even though I should honestly be around my 40's. Whatever that stranger did, she made me younger again."

I thought to myself surprised, "So that's why she looks so young."

I shook my head out of the thoughts of being forever young like Lucy, as I then asked, "Well, that is interesting, but why are you here ma'am?"

She then smiled at me and said happily, "Please dear, call me Lucy! And I'm here because of what's been going on lately."

Professor Port then said as he was standing up, "The increase in Grimm."

She nodded and then said, "Yes, that and I felt Goku's power spike up dramatically months ago. Which essentially means things sure are getting more serious than I thought."

I said a bit down, while holding my side, "Yeah, things sure have been, pretty bad."

I looked down at my missing arm, as Lucy then placed her hand on the top of my head, while she then smiled at me and said happily, "I also came here because I felt the presence of more ki around Remnant. Right now there's three very developed users of ki along with about eight small energies growing slowly. Since you were one of the closets one's, I've decided since Goku has already taught you the basics, I'll help you train! By the way, you mind telling me your name?"

I looked up at Lucy, while she smiled.

She really was Uncle Goku's mother, as I then smiled at her and said, "Yang Xiao Long."

Lucy then smiled and ruffled my hair as she said, "Well it's nice to meet you Yang! You know since Goku is your uncle, I guess that makes me your grandma!"

I looked at her as I felt like I was starting to feel better, while I then smiled and said, "Well, welcome to the family Lucy."

I noticed my dad smiling along with my professor's, as Lucy then suggested, "Why don't you all continue enjoying yourselves. We'll continue to talk about training when your ready, so, who would like to continue?"

I smiled as we all soon got comfortable again started to tell each other stories from our past.

We laughed and had a great time, as I soon then made my way back up into my room, but before I left to get some more sleep I said as happy as I was, "Goodnight!"

I walked into my room, while I noticed the robotic arm on my desk along with my new gi right next to it.

I walked up to window, as I saw my dad next to my new grandma Lucy Heart, while they both were saying goodbye to my two professors.

They were talking, while Professor Port said, "Thank you very much for having us here Taiyang. And by the way, I do regret asking you this but, have you heard anything on Miss Rose?"

My dad then said, "No, but I will go out there after her. Right now...."

He then turned around and looked at my window, as I ducked before he could see me and he continued to say, "...I need to make things like they used to be."

He turned back to face Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck, as Lucy then placed her hand on my dad's shoulder and said, "Don't worry, Ruby will be fine. Besides, she's always got Goku around helping her out."

My dad then smiled as he said, "Yeah. Man, those two are one heck of a handful."

Lucy then smiled brightly and said, "Kids, am I right?"

I smiled lightly as all four of them laughed too.

I turned around and looked at the things on my desk, while I looked at my other hand and clenched my fist.

I then said to myself, "Please, keep an eye on my sister Uncle Goku. It's time I get stronger."

Goku P.O.V

I was standing in the middle of a forest full of trees, while the path towards the village called Higanbana was close by.

I had my eyes closed, as I started to feel the wind currents around me.

The feeling of adrenaline and the sense of ki around me appeared, as I then swiftly dodged a sword and a hammer being swung right in front of me.

I was focusing on my other senses, as I heared the sounds of guns firing off bullets towards me.

I dodged the bullets that sounded like they were being fired in a much more slower pace, while I was catching every other bullet that seemed to be fired off in a extremely faster pace.

A huge pause was then felt around me, as I then felt the movements of four people coming towards me.

A giant scythe and a blade seemed to have gotten close to my range, while I then moved my body to dodge the blades, as I made them redirect their attacks by using my arms and legs to rearrange their balance.

The scythe came back, as I ducked and quickly got my hands on it along with the user holding on to the scythe.

I then swung the scythe making it go flying towards a tree, as I heard it going thru.

Two hand held blades along with a hammer were then near me, as I dodged the blades along with me blocking the users kicks going near my face and ribs.

I got a hold of the users wrists, as I started swinging him around using one of my mothers signature moves, a Dragonthrow.

The user then went flying, as I heard the blades go thru a tree just like the scythe.

I moved my head upwards, as I felt two people dropping down in the air making their way towards me.

I decide to jump towards them until I was right between the both of them, as I grabbed the hammer, while I kicked the sword wielder down towards the ground.

I spun the hammer around, as the user wasn't holding it anymore, and I then tossed it, while it spun and heard it get weged between two rock formations.

I then landed on the ground, as I dodged the swing of a blade, while I then grabbed the handle of the sword and tossed it hearing it go straight thru a tree.

I decided to finally open my eyes, as I saw Jaune's sword going thru a tree along with Ruby's scythe, and Ren's blades.

Nora's hammer was weged between two rock formations, as I saw Ruby struggling to get her scythe out.

Ruby then pouted and said, "Aww, you made it get stuck in the tree!"

I smiled, as I saw them all around me, while they then took a martial arts stance.

I waited, as they all wanted to formulate a plan, while Jaune then stepped up along with Ren.

Jaune threw a series of well balanced strikes along with quick kicks, but Ren on the other hand, moved more flawlessly, as his flexibility and well aimed kicks made it seem possible for me to show a few weak points.

I kept letting them attack me if they could land at least one blow on me until I seemed to have left an opening giving both of them a clear hit, but I backed up making them miss, as they then actually retaliated on that and were able to keep their balance and footing, while Jaune threw a kick coming toward my face along with Ren throwing a spinning side kick coming towards my gut.

I stacked my arms to block their attacks, as I pushed them away.

It was then Nora and Ruby's turn, as they both lunged towards me.

Ruby's strikes were accurate and on point to where she was aiming, reminding me a lot from Yang, while Nora seemed to have picked up a bit from Ren, as she was throwing a few knee strikes along with her fury of punches and swift kicks.

All in all, these four sure have developed greatly on their hand to hand combat skills.

Ki of course, was something that was very close to being completely developed.

It was crazy that they were quick learners, as I then pushed off Nora and Ruby.

I smiled and said, while I got ready, "Alright, it's time to see how much you four really have grown!"

I saw all of them smile, as I felt their powers spike up dramatically  while their own auras were now physically visable.

Waves of it emitted around their bodies, as Ruby's aura was red, Ren's was light violet, Nora's was pink, and Jaune's was white.

They all then yelled, while they powered up a bit more, as they then started to fire off ki blasts at me.

Like I said before about them being quick learners, their ki blasts were nearly close to matching mine, as they lacked about a fourth of it's original power along with it being a bit slow.

I was standing there blocking their ki blasts, as I knew once they've gotten ki down, they would then be able to fly and even maybe create their own techniques.

All of a sudden I felt a huge increase in power and speed towards all of their ki blasts, as I decided to dodge the attacks while I vanished.

I was floating above them, as I then floated back down to the ground and landed.

I smiled as I dusted myself off and said, "Not bad guys! You four sure have developed greatly on your fighting. It looks like your ki control has also been running smoothly, including your ki blasts. You guys are really close to fully mastering ki, on the count that you four dramatically increased in power and speed."

They were all tired as Ruby smiled brightly and said, "Yeah! We did it guys! Heh heh..."

She wobbled a bit, as I then said, "We should take a small rest, and then we should head our way towards the next village.

They agreed  while I went to go dislodge their weapons out of the trees and boulders, as Nora layed on the ground and said exhausted, "Uggh! That was awesomely, tiring!"

She playfully lifted her arms up, as Ren smiled and said, "Well, that's the way it is when it comes to close combat and it's rigorous amount of training."

Jaune then said exhausted too, "Oh man! I feel like I'm about to turn into mush."

He laid on the ground and smiled, as he looked like he was drifting through the sky.

A few moments later they were all well rested, as we were walking back on our trail.

Ruby was the only one who seemed to have pushed herself too hard so I carried her on my back, as her arms were wrapped around my neck, while I held her legs.

Jaune held the map as he said, "We should be heading to the next village soon."

Ruby then said happily pointing at the map, "Yeah, and once we get there we'll get a good rounds rest at Hi...Hig.....gan...ba.."

Ren then smiled and helped Ruby say the name of the village, "Higanbana. It's a peaceful village and will be a great place to replenation our strength."

I then said happily smiling, "I can't wait to have some food once we get there. I'm hungry for a great meal!"

Ruby laughed happily along with everyone else, as Jaune then asked me, "It's pretty strange that we haven't stumbled on any Grimm on the way too, don't you think Mister Goku?"

Ruby smiled and said, "We must just be lucky, right Uncle Goku?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, besides, whatever the reason is, it sure is helping us get more time to train."

We all kept walking happily, as I smiled about how I can feel a certain someone's aura who's been dealing with the Grimm around us.

I suddenly then felt a new aura coming very near, as I looked up and noticed a raven flying by me heading towards our direction.

I thought to myself as I smiled, "Looks like you and me are going to have an interesting talk with Raven, huh Qrow? I just hope I'm wrong about something that might've involved Raven."

A nice walk later

We all made it to Higanbana, as we all walked into an Inn too register for rooms.

Ruby was all better, as I felt two auras really near me.

I then smiled and said, "You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up."

Ruby then turned around and asked me, "Wait, where are you going Uncle Goku?"

I then said, as I was about to walk out the door, "I'm just going to train a bit more. Don't worry about me ok, you guys just get some rest."

Nora then said happily, "Okedokie!"

I started to walk away from the Inn, until I saw that across from it was a local bar.

I suppressed my ki and stood on the side of one of the bar's windows.

I waited for a few seconds until I felt the presence of an aura then walk closer to the other.

They must now both be on the top floor of the bar.

I peaked in the side of the window, as I saw none other than Qrow Branwen in the same attire that he always wears.

He was looking at a woman who was wearing samurai like armor, had red intimidating eyes, long black shaggy hair, a sword in a huge sheath, and a Grimm mask that is on the table, who was across from the end of the top level of the bar.

I sighed, as I then said, "Looks like Raven and Qrow aren't really happy to see each other."

Someone entered the bar, as I quickly followed them in.

I made my way towards the wall that held up the top level and kept myself hidden, while I listened in on their conversation.

Raven seemed to have gotten Qrow a drink as she said, "What? Surprised to see your dear sister?"

I heard Qrow sit down and said bluntly, "What do you want?"

He grabbed the drink, as Raven then said, "Now is that a way to treat an old sibling? I just thought it'd be nice to catch up with my brother."

They went on about the whole situation involving someone who seems to be involved with Cinder, as they mentioned someone having the new Fall Maiden, which I presume means that Cinder is a pawn.

Raven mentioned how she needs to know the details towards the enemy so "we" can be benefited, as Qrow mentioned, as to which "we" Raven was referring too.

Finally, they talked about a village named Shione which was destroyed by bandits.

I thought to myself, "So, looks like I was right. It's a shame Raven and her so called "family," who took in both Qrow and Raven when they were both children, think that the strong should be the only one's suitable to survive, while the weak gets in their way."

They both seemed to bicker and argue, as Raven didn't want Qrow to abandon his family of bandits that kill the weak to survive, while Qrow wanted Raven to be with her true family along with her daughter.

Qrow then tried to make Raven snap as he said, "You saved Yang once, but you apparently can't keep doing that on the count that she is your own daughter. Instead, she was left with her father who has his own priorities, a little sister that she had to protect, and a drunk uncle that isn't around all the time to ease her pain. Heh, but of course, on the bright side to all that, Yang was left with an uncle who isn't even human that inspires her and does everything in his power to keep them strong and happy, while he leaves you, as a forgotten memory."

I heard her get up from her seat and said, "Goku is none of my concern. I'm grateful that he gives his whole life to protect my daughter."

I smiled and then sighed, because even though she said that, this is Raven here were talking about.

She then went on to say, "But of course, he's a blind fool who knows how to defend the weak, when he should be helping the strong survive and leave the weak to fend for themselves. And another thing, if he were to ever come across me, I'd be the one left standing, while his monkey corpse is on the ground, dead."

I decide to make my presence, as I walked over to the staircase that led up to the top level.

I stood there, as Raven then noticed me and was a bit worried and surprised.

Qrow turned around and smiled at me, as he said to her, "You may want to regret saying that."

I had a blank look on my face, as I walked towards both of them.

Raven seemed to tense up, while she slowly made her way towards her blade, as I continued to walk towards her, until I was then standing in front of her.

I smiled and happily said, "Hey Raven. It's been a while hasn't it."

She then seemed a bit confused, as Qrow chuckled and got up, "You think this guy would ever get shaken up by an insult? This is Goku were talking about."

I chuckled as I rubbed the back of my head and said, "Anyways, I heard your conversation about what's been going on. Raven, if your that confident that you can beat me, how about we go to an open plain show me."

She was then looking at me with a hard glare, as her tense grip seemed to have disappeared.

She smirked and said, "Confident as always. You just need to remember something, I'm not the same back then when we first sparred."

She unsheathed her sword and opened a portal, as she said, "Follow me."

Me and Qrow walked in, while all three of us were now at an open field in the middle of the night.

Soon it instantly started to rain, as Raven stood across from me and said, "You can always join me and my family Goku. We'd be powerful in strength and survive anything that would get in our way."

I was now serious, as I frowned and said, "That would also mean we'd be killing off the weak as we go. I'm sorry Raven, but you're the one who's been blinded by your group of bandits. For now, let me teach you something that about what I've learned through my training."

I clenched my fists and powered up, as my aura turned yellow, while my eyes turned light green.

My hair then spiked up, as it was now bright yellow.

I transformed as I said, "This is what is known as a Super Saiyan. It's a transformation that enhances my power and my abilities."

She then glared at me and said, "Super Saiyan. Sounds cliche and redundant, but it does seem to be giving you extraordinary power."

I smiled and yelled, as I powered up, while my hair spiked up a bit more leaving me with three bangs on my forehead and blue lightning surrounding my body, "This right here is new. It's a surpassed Super Saiyan transformation that enhances my powers to even greater heights. I like to call this a Super Saiyan 2."

She seemed surprised as she said trying to deny the new form that I've achieved, "What? A surpassed transformation? How is that even.......whatever, like that matters! Just a flashy showcase of your power, that does nothing, but change your hair!"

I smirked and then clenched my fists, as I said, "Hey Raven, by the way...."

I finally started to yell, as my whole body glowed bright golden yellow, while my aura beamed up towards the sky leaving the rainy clouds with the bright sun and light blue sky.

My hair has grown down to my knees, while it was spiky and still golden yellow.

A strand of thick gold yellow hair hanged in front of my face, while I had no eyebrows, and all while blue lightning emitted and broke down around my body.

I looked at a shocked and somewhat frightened looking Raven, as I finished my earlier sentence, "...I've already joined your family Raven, your real family."

She gritted her teeth, as she held her katana, while I walked up to her.

I said to her in my serious deepened tone, over the fact I transformed into my strongest transformation, "This is a Super Saiyan 3. Make sure you give your people this warning. If they ever cross paths with me and my team, then they'd better be prepared for a fight."

I transformed back into my normal state, as the rain slowly came back.

Raven then looked at me with an angry look along with a death glare.

She then placed her katana back into the sheathed, as Qrow was smiling and said, "Just remember Raven, we need to stop them before they can really cause damage."

She turned her back towards us and said, "Which 'we' are you referring to?"

Raven then opened up another portal, but before she was about to walk in, I then called her, "Hey Raven."

She looked at me as I smiled happily and said, "When the time comes, you and me can have a sparring match like good old times."

Her eyes then widen a bit, and while she didn't smile, it looked like she had an expression of relief and a very slight hint of happiness.

She then turned her back on us again and said, "Goku, take care of my daughter for the time being. Make sure Summer's daughter also stays safe. See you around."

She then slightly turned her head and somewhat looked at me, as I saw her smirk, but I couldn't see her eyes because of her hair.

Raven then walked into the portal, as Qrow then sighed and said, "So Goku, you know you owe me a drink now for getting me wet in the rain."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that your gonna want it to be a double, right?"

He smiled and chuckled, as Qrow then said, "You know it."

Me and Qrow then hanged out a bit at the bar, as we then parted ways for a bit until we would soon have to see each other again.

Before I left I told him, "Just remember Qrow, if things get a bit overwhelming for you, you can bet that I'll be there to help you when the time comes."

He smiled, as we fist bumped and he said, "Thanks Goku. I appreciate it."

I finally made it back to the Inn, as I saw a peacefully sleeping team consisting of Ruby, Jaune, Ren, and Nora in their pajamas, while each of them were in their own bed.

I noticed that I had my own bed, as I went to kiss Ruby on her forehead and finally got dressed to go to sleep.

I smiled, as I saw Jaune and Ren fast asleep too.

I got up and went to rub Nora's head gently, while I then landed on my own bed and drifted off to sleep.

Lucy Heart P.O.V

A beautiful day has set on Patch, as I was outside helping Taiyang with his flowers that were planted on his house's small garden.

I chuckled and said, "I didn't think you'd be interested in gardening Taiyang."

He then chuckled a bit embarrassed as he said, "Yeah, well you know, everyone's got a hobbie."

I heard someone walk out of the house, as I saw Yang examining her advanced robot arm which was attached on her stump where her arm was cut off.

Another surprising thing about her, was that she wore a undershirt that was bright orange along with her own personal training gi, that had her own emblem on the left side of her chest.

She also wore gloves that were yellow, along with them having her emblem on them as well.

I smiled and looked at Taiyang, as he looked at me and smiled too.

I got up, as he did too while he said, "Alright, let's get started."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.4K 33
In the kingdom of Mistral, there was a young boy by the name of (Y/n), he never really had a good childhood since his parents and siblings had neglec...
4.8K 133 24
With both Piccolo and Kami dead, the Dragon Balls are useless. And greater tragedy, Cardin, Velvet, and Neptune were slain during the fight against t...
4K 55 20
Hello! This is my First story! In this story One family of Saiyans heeds Bardock's warning about Frieza and just like Kakarot they send (Y/N) and his...
658 4 7
Just a thought that after watching my hero academia and Rwby. (Y/N) and his best friend Sean are huge fans of quirks, My hero academia and the famo...