Harry Potter Preferences

Galing kay Nightmermaid

thingamabobs, whosits, and whatsits galore when it comes to preferences about our beloved Harry Potter charac... Higit pa

intro
houses
blood purity
how you first met/talked
how you first met / talked marauders
jealousy
your animagus
nicknames
how they ask you to be theirs
how they annoy you
what their family thinks of you
gif series : hand holding
your wand
who's family you spend the holidays with
being with Cedric Diggory would include
being with Draco Malfoy would include
being with Blaise Zabini includes
being with Oliver Wood includes
gif series : cuddling

when they realized & said they loved you

1.5K 19 13
Galing kay Nightmermaid

HARRY POTTER
You took a stunning spell for him as you and the rest of the trio were on the run. you pushed him out of the way and you went flying, hitting the wall behind you fast and hard. Harry freaked out, rushing up to your body as you groaned with pain.

"Are you mental!" He had yelled, pushing the hair away from your face; Ron and Hermione fighting off the remaining Death Eaters.

"It was just a stun Harry, calm-"

"No, y/n you could have died."

"So be it."

"Damn you, what do I do then?"

You didn't really understand it at first, and neither did he after he had said it. Then, after it had gotten quiet, Harry had helped you up and you kissed him. Sweet and simple.

"I love you too, Harry... that's why I did it."

"I love you y/n, don't ever do that again."

It was just a stunning spell, but that was enough for Harry realize he didn't even want that happening to you.

RON WEASLEY
It was as simple as eating the way he likes, like an animal, in front of you. He ate however he wanted with you because he knew you wouldn't judge him, that and he didn't mind sharing. He was insecure about his eating habits, and pretty selfish when it came to food everyone knew this. He knew when you absentmindedly took some bacon from his plate to eat. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and later on he explained this to you, followed by:

"That's why I-I-Well... I love you."

You giggled at first, finding it funny and endearing that something as simple as taking his food would make him realize he loved you... but you had loved him for awhile now too, because this actually wasn't the first time you had taken some of his food.

"I know Ron, I love you too."

"How did you know?"

"This wasn't the first time you let me take your food."

HERMIONE GRANGER
You cared about her studies as well. Atop of being caring and kind, and smart, you did anything and everything to help and, or, maintain her reputation as top of the class.
One day y'all were in the library studying for OWL's. You looked up, watched Hermione so focused. You took her hand and this made her look up at you and smile.

"I love you, Hermione."

"I know, I love you too."

DRACO MALFOY
He had been wondering if he had for a long time. You two weren't together because you were everything he hated & was against. He didn't want to be a hypocrite. You two did a lot in secret, then one day you just got tired. You tried to end things quietly & calmly because as much as people viewed Draco you knew he was fragile.
He flipped out on you, told you that you weren't gonna find anyone as good as him, even though he knew he didn't deserve you. It was just his nature to be cruel and you knew this, so you took his words, accepted them and didn't even cry because it was for the best.
Draco tried to get over you, he did, then when he turned Death Eater, and all he wanted was you. Just the thought of you eased him. He needed you.

"Y/n, come back... please. I-I need you."

"And what about what you said?"

"You know I didn't mean it..."

"I do."

"So what do you want me to say?"

"Draco, I love you."

He stayed silent for a few moments, letting your words sink into him. He didn't deserve you, he wasn't good for you, he could get you killed, he was going to destroy you. But god help him if he didn't have you he was going to die of a broken heart.
He didn't like it, not one bit. He didn't want to want you, it would have been easier that way; you both knew it. But he loved you, more than anything.

"Fuck... I love you too."

CEDRIC DIGGORY
You two were practicing spells for the upcoming third task; stunning spells. You had said you would reflect them, but you were curious as to how powerful he actually was. Last second he decided to use a jinx, and you barely reflected. He knew what you were doing, and he was livid.

"You did not just try to test me!"
He yelled as he came up to you.

"I-I just wanted to see how powerful you were, i'm fine Ced, plus that jinx wouldn't have been that bad."

"Are you listening to yourself?"

"You were supposed to do that, I mean what if I were playing?"

He said nothing, because as soon as you said that he actually envisioned you playing. He knew what it was like, and he was barely making it. You couldn't handle something like the tournament, not yet. You weren't even old enough to play. He loved you.
He wouldn't want you to play, and that's how he knew. He told you he loved you just before going on to the third task.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Cedric... I'll see you soon."

but you didn't.

OLIVER WOOD
He wanted to be a professional quidditch player, but that was a hard profession to make it in. You supported him though, like there was no tomorrow. You went to all his meets with coaches all around the world. You traveled with him to the meets, when you didn't have to do that. You had taken time off from your own career (after much of Oliver's dismay) to support him and be there for him. You two had been together for a year when you took time off, and he had never given much thought about if he really loved you. One day, after Oliver had just come out of a meeting with a brazilian coach. He saw you sitting on a bench, reading a book you had taken interest in, and he thought.

She doesn't have to be here, not at all but she is.

He loved you, and he knew you loved him right then and there too. Sitting there, being there for him. He came up and crouched down so that he met your eyes. Tilting your chin up a bit and placing his hands on your thighs.

"Y/n,"

"Yea?"

"I love you, you know that, right?"

You smiled warmly at him, placing a lingering kiss on his forehead.

"I know, and I love you too."

"I've realized we never really say it."

"That's just how you are Oliver, I know that."

"Well, that's going to change."

After that it didn't take him long to know he wanted to be with you for the
rest of his life.

BLAISE ZABINI
You and Blaise had been a thing in school, a short 6 month thing until the war happened. It wasn't quite easy but you two went your separate ways. When you two had split Blaise hadn't known how hard it actually was for him, because he kept kicking around the thought of loving you. Had he?
You never left his mind, even after the war was said and done. After a year or so you two had ended up taking internships at the ministry.
He took one look and he knew he was and had always been in love with you.
You reconnected & rekindled your romance, and after a few months he finally said it.

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it Blaise?"

"Y/n, I loved you."

"Loved, why didn't you say anything before?"

"Because i'm saying it now, because I still love you... Always have. It took me a few years but there you have it."

"I loved you then too... Still do."

THEO NOTT
Theo did not believe in love. He thought it was a waste in all aspects. But, he just hadn't met you yet. When he did you two were cosmic, a power couple, you both were a lot alike, except in one thing.
You believed in love.
That was ultimately the downfall.
You had told him you loved him, and he didn't say it back, told you not to say it again, to stop feeling it. Then he graduated and he broke up with you. You were devastated, but you didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing. So you took all your baggage and continued school without him in your life.
Later, after you graduated Theo had sent you a letter, randomly.

Y/N,

I'm so sorry for leaving you the way I did, for treating you the way I did. I didn't believe in love because I hadn't met the right one. I knew the moment i left school, away from you. My life wasn't as satisfying, without you. The missing puzzle piece, you just fit.

yours, Theo

You knew where he lived, so you showed up. It took him aback for a moment, to actually see after 2 years. He was speechless.

"Say sorry again, Nott."

"I-I am so sorry baby, I didn't know who you were, who you are to me."

"Say it."

"Will you say it back?"

"Yes."

"I love you, Y/N... more than I had ever wanted to."

"I love you too, Theo."

PANSY PARKINSON
Pansy knew the moment you two had gotten together that she was going to love you, fast and hard. It scared to death too, because this was not in her nature, to love, and that hard so quickly. So when she could tell you were about to admit you loved her she started pushing you away, sometimes bullying you. It was a mechanism, she had a cold nature, but you loved her because she wasn't selfish. She was able to care about someone other than herself, as generously. Pansy, on the other hand, thought she was the biggest bitch alive, and there was no way in heaven and hell she deserved you. That's why she pushed you.
One day though, you had had enough of her bullshit, and you flipped out on her; something she usually did.

"Enough Pansy!" You screamed at her, slamming your text book like thunder.

"Had enough? About time, I knew you had balls somewhere." She bit back.

"What the fuck is your problem? Why are you pushing me away?"

"Because you're annoying as hell!"

"Me or me loving you?"

"You don't love me." Her voice was weaker now, and she was backing down because she was breaking. But she needed this, the toughness.

"Careful baby girl, your big mouth could easily ruin what you want most."

"I-..."

"Stop being a pussy. I love you Pansy, accept that. You're the best person I could ever wanna be with. I love you."

"I love you so much y/n."

SIRIUS BLACK / PADFOOT
You and sirius were on & off a lot, because Hogwarts was "puppy love" & full of fun. Then Sirius lost James, and he had no one.

"You have me Sirius."

You had reassured him. You gave him a place to stay at yours, watched over him. You were there for him when no one else was. You were by his side until the day he was sent to Azkaban. He was about to get caught, you both were running from the Aurors. You had stopped to catch your breath, and Sirius just looked at you. Because he knew, he had always loved you. He finally acknowledged that he had been with you through it all, even now, as you were willing to go to prison with him. But he couldn't do that to you.

"Y/N," He said in a pant.

"What?"

"I love you."

You didn't know what to say at first, you loved him yes, but you never told him because you didn't want to pile on anymore feelings onto ones he was barely withholding.

"Which is why I have to give up."

You tried to protest but his word was final. He petrified you, and you just watched as he ran away from you and was sent to Azkaban.

REMUS LUPIN / MOONY
You had suspicions as to why Remus was so secretive with a secret you had yet to find out. Your curiosity was growing more painful by the day, and now your mind started to think the worse. You came to the conclusion that Remus Lupin, was in fact, cheating on you. The late nights, his fatigue in the morning, the scratches on his back, the marks on his neck and skin were too much. One night, he canceled on date. You two were to sneak out of the common room go to the astronomy tower. Remus had forgotten it was the full moon.

"I-I'm sorry y/n, I'll make it up I promise."

"No!" You screamed, and it was almost enough to wake the entire castle. Your eyes started to water and Remus could see your pain, but he didn't understand.

"My love, why are you-"

"You're cheating on me... Why am I not enough?"

Remus was taken aback, and sighed gravely now knowing that this was what you had come to. Then, his eyes began to talk. He was deciding whether to tell you or not. He was afraid to lose you to his curse like he had lost so many other things to it, but not you, he couldn't. He was gonna take a chance, because right then he realized that he loved you, and for you to think he would find love somewhere else was beyond him. And this, is exactly what he told you.

"Why... Oh Remus why didn't you say anything before? I was in so much pain..."

"Because y/n... I love you, so much. I was afraid."

"Remus, I love you so much more now that I know the truth. I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of losing you."

PETER PETTIGREW/ WORMTAIL
Peter wasn't the same man you were in love with. He had become dark, secretive, and out of character. He let himself go, his appearance had changed, and he was showing more cowardly traits. He was joining the Death Eaters, you just knew it. You loved him and putting these pieces together was destroying you, and he saw this. He knew he loved you when you left him for good.

"Peter, I don't even know who you are anymore."

"I wish you could understand."

"Me too... I love you Peter, but not like i used to. Not like this."

He knew he loved you right then and there. As the tears streamed down your face steadily. It hurt him, but not enough. You saw it in his eyes, for a split second, that he loved you... But it was over.
You left him, but he left first.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

525K 6.9K 94
I wanted to make a preferences book. Here it is. Enjoy. I do: Harry Ron Fred George Neville Draco
2.6M 41.6K 114
Harry Potter One Shots Book for all the Potterheads on Wattpad! All written by me, but all characters belonging to J.K. Rowling! Be sure to vote an...
386K 5.2K 32
-Completed- (This was written when I was younger so ig might be cringe... just so y'all know) This will include Preferences and some one shots here a...
8.3K 71 24
Featured Harry Potter boys are Harry Potter 🦉❤️ Ron Weasley 🍗❤️ Draco Malfoy 🍏🖤 Neville Longbottom 🐸❤️ Cedric Diggory 🦡💛 Fred Weasley 😂❤️ Ge...