My Cruel Husband 2 || Jeon Ju...

By justjeon

In which Jeon Jungkook returns to his old self which is... neglecting you. ==================================... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Bonus: Another Fight?
NOT AN UPDATE

45

170K 9.1K 31.8K
By justjeon

Several months later..

"Jimin-ah~ Jimin-ah~" Jimin quietly squealed at the baby, who was peacefully sleeping in Yoongi's arms.

"Go away, you're going to wake him up." Yoongi said, a shadow of disgust crossing his face.

He quickly gave baby Jimin back to Taehyung before he woke up because of Jimin. Taehyung gently carried your little baby in his arms. He had to be very careful as the newborn was still very fragile.

He then carefully examined his pink face and beamed, "He looks like his father."

"I know right?" You weakly smiled, agreeing on his statement.

But then suddenly, you let out a sigh, "I hope his father is here."

The three of them turned quiet all of a sudden as they shifted their gazes from the baby to you. They noticed sadness went through your eyes.

You swiftly turned your head to the window and commenced to stare at bright, blue sky. The sky was great yet, it felt somehow empty. As if there was something missing.

"How could he leave so early? How could he leave me?" You mumbled.

The boys began to exchange looks with each other but said not a word. None of them knew what to say at that time and the three of them were quietly forcing each other to talk.

The room turned very quiet and dull until the door swung open all of a sudden, revealing Jungkook who was panting very hard. It was obvious that he'd been running.

Concern etched on his face as he made his way to you, his heavy breathing became even more audible when approaching you. He went to your side and immediately hugged you who was sitting on the bed, looking sorta pale.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left early to work and left you alone at home." He said as he tightened the hug even more.

But it didn't last long as Jimin purposely coughed to break you two apart.

"Is it just me or is this room getting hotter?" He raised his brows while fanning himself with his hand.

Jungkook halted and looked up to Jimin.

"Hyung, go and get yourself a wife then." He playfully teased making Jimin instantly blushed in embarrassment.

Taehyung, who was having fun holding baby Jimin in his arms almost forgot who his real father was. He carefully handed him to Jungkook, whose jaw literally dropped once he saw his baby.

Jungkook carefully held his small head with his hand and stared at his angelic face. He still couldn't believe that the tiny new life held in his hands was his child, and the fact that he had officially became a father made him hyped up.

"Aww you're so pretty, my baby girl." He squealed in a low voice.

"Again Jungkook, he's a boy." You corrected him which made him speechless for a moment.

"No wonder you're so handsome. You must've taken my side." Jungkook said as he planted a soft kiss on his cute little nose.

"You should name him Taehyung since I was the first man to welcome him to this world, not Jimin." Taehyung demanded while sending his short mate a glare.

"Jelly." He laughed and ended up quarreling with Taehyung in silent since they didn't want to disturb the baby's sleep.

While Taehyung and Jimin were having a little fight, Jungkook busy staring at the baby, Yoongi asked if he could borrow your phone to call Hoseok who promised to come but had not showed up yet.

"How about Taekook?" Taehyung suggested, not giving up yet.

Both you and Jungkook exchanged looks, and then just watched the two of them fought again.

"By the way, Gayeon asked me to tell you that she can't come to the date tonight." Jungkook spoke up all of a sudden which grabbed Taehyung's attention in an immediate.

"Why?!" He frowned, looking obviously disappointed.

"She's going to a concert." He simply responded.

Taehyung merely sighed and facepalmed himself really hard, "Ugh. When is she going to stop fangirling over that boy band?"

"That's why I broke up with her." Yoongi quietly muttered under his breath, none of you heard him and knew that he once dated Gayeon in the past.

Yoongi was searching for Hoseok's number in your phone when there was this one name that caught his eyes.

"Kim V? Who is this?" He asked as he shoved the phone screen to your face. The name sounded so weird to him, he couldn't help but to feel suspicious about it.

"He is Taehyung's twin brother. Right?" You turned to Taehyung who began to grin in an awkward way.

"You have a twin brother?!" Jimin questioned, eyes widened.

"But weird, I tried to call his number before but, it was always out of service." You stated, only to earn a glare from Jungkook who was sitting next to you.

"You tried to call him? Why?" He eyed you.

"Just to ask how he was doing." You answered before leaning your head on him which made Jungkook softened inside.

"By the way, did you know what name did Taehee save your number in her phone as?" Yoongi suddenly interrupted.

Having light of anticipation in his eyes, he raised his brows at him as a what-is-it. He was indeed curious.

"My Cruel Husband." he stated and the three of them broke into laughter.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had this blank face on as he never knew about it.

"Me? Cruel? Why?" He whined.

"Ask yourself." You stuck your tongue out at him in a teasing way.

Yoongi almost forgot about his main purpose to borrow your phone and quickly searched for Hoseok's name in your phone. Once he found his number, he didn't hesitate to give him a call.

"Ey, Hobi. It's me, hyung."

"HYUNG. We got lost!" he whined through the phone.

His voice was so loud that Yoongi had to pull the phone away from his ear. He decided to turn on the speaker phone so that he didn't have to listen to his loud voice alone.

"Where are you guys now?" Taehyung asked, putting his face closer to the phone so that Hoseok could hear his voice clearly.

"I don't know. Even Namjoon and Jin-hyung are fighting right now. They're arguing on which path is the right one. I wanna see Jimin."

"You wanna see me?" Jimin laughed.

"Not you. The baby. Jeon Jimin."

"Let's meet up in the lobby. I'll lead you guys to here." Yoongi stood up, heading to the door as Jimin followed him from behind like a puppy following its owner.

Taehyung was about to join them, but then he suddenly turned and walked to your side instead.

"By the way, Taehee." He spoke up before leaning in to your ear to whisper something, "Sorry, but I don't have a twin."

He pulled away and innocently smiled at you who looked pretty shocked at his statement before leaving the room. Jungkook didn't realize it as he was busy looking for the baby in his arms.

You turned your head back to Jungkook and wondered on how to tell him about it. It took him quite a while to move on since the day V, who was actually Taehyung, confessed his love to you. If he knew that V was actually Taehyung at that time, it might ruin their friendship.

*I'll tell you, one day.*

"Why are you staring at me?" Jungkook suddenly asked, snapping your thoughts away.

You sheepishly grinned at him as you shook your head. But then, the smile on your face gradually faded when you spotted this little scar on his cheek.

"The crash left this unwanted scar. I'm sorry." You apologized while softly brushing your thumb on his cheek.

"What are you sorry for? The crash was clearly not your fault." He said before carefully gave baby Jimin back to your arms.

A soft smile was formed on your lips as you stared at the cute baby, "I still remember, how devastated I was when the doctor told me you couldn't make it."

"He was not a doctor. He was a patient with mental disorder who dressed up as a doctor and sneaked into the ER without permission."

"I know." You let out a chuckle.

"The most important thing now is, you've delivered a healthy and handsome baby. I'm so proud of you." Jungkook said as he slung his arm around your shoulders.

"Wait here, I have a present for you but I left it in car." He got off from the bed and ran towards the door.

Jungkook was about to reach for the doorknob when the door swung open by itself and slammed Jungkook right on his face.

"Jeon Jimin~" Hoseok excitedly squealed as he ran towards you, leaving Jungkook in pain behind.

He didn't notice anything until he heard him wincing in pain there, "Sorry, did I hit your big nose?"

At that moment, Namjoon and Jin stepped in.

"I think you just hit his coconut head." Namjoon playfully laughed.

But Jungkook didn't respond to any of them. He kept on holding his forehead in pain which made all of you worried.

"Are you okay?" Jin anxiously asked. For some reasons, he sounded like a worried mother at that time.

"Ugh.. I should buy wagashi(Japanese sweets) for Taehee." Jungkook mumbled, which left everyone in a total confusion.

His eyes grew wide as he slowly looked up to everyone around him, "Wait..."

And that was how Jeon Jungkook ridiculously got his memories back.

-The End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.5K 57
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
164K 9.4K 52
Th : he is my mate. . . . Jk: my mate is dead. . . . When life gives you a second chance, you have to take it.. . . . Will jungkook be able to accept...
1.2M 44.1K 41
Jungkook bullies Taehyung for having a "Perfect" and a "Happy" life. But little does he know about Taehyung's dead mother and his abusive father... {...
604K 26.8K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...