3

-Home-

After Jungkook hung up the call without saying anything, he never call back. Both you and Jimin tried to call him again plenty of times but still, no luck.

That night, you could barely fall asleep. He remained stuck in your head, making you missed him even more. The bed you lied on felt a little bit bigger than usual and somehow the blanket that used to keep you warm had gotten cold.

You tried fixing your position, but it didn't work. At last, you found yourself staring at the ceiling quietly until the phone suddenly rang.

Who could it be?

You snatched the phone faster than usual and in the same time hoping that Jungkook was the one calling you.

But an unknown, weird number was showed on the screen instead.

"Hello? Who is this?" You weakly asked, obviously sad.

"Taehee-yah, did Jimin really kiss you?"

Once you heard that familiar sweet voice that you'd been longing for, your heart beated two times faster than usual. That owner of the angelic voice, it was no other than him.

"Jungkook.." you bit your lower lip, missing him to death.

"Answer me. Did he?" Jungkook urged, sounding desperate for an answer.

"Wait what? Of course not! He said that he has your ring." You laughed that he actually misheard him.

"My ring? The one that I've been searching for to death?! Damn you Park Jimin. Anyways, hun.."

"Um?"

"Stay away from that pervert." He said, this time he sounded kinda annoyed.

Didn't know why, but a small laugh automatically slipped out from your mouth, "That pervert is my best friend."

With that reply, you could clearly hear him sighing through the phone.

"But still, what if after this he claims you as his wife. You're too kind, you might marry him just to help him out." He said which made you fell for him even deeper.

"Anyway Jungkook-ah, are you using a public phone? Why don't you just use your own phone?"

"Yeah. I was so shocked to hear what Jimin said that I accidentally dropped my phone into the sink." He sighed again.

He just bought that phone by the way.

"So it's brok-"

"Wait a second. Gayeon-ah, can you lend me some coins?" Jungkook suddenly questioned, making you confused for a moment.

It took you two seconds to finally realize that he wasn't talking to you at that time.

"Thanks."

"Who are you talking to? Yoon Gayeon, your assistant?" You began to ask.

"Yeah, that pretty Gayeon." Jungkook answered jokingly, followed with a laugh.

He only realized that he shouldn't have said that when you hung up out of the blue.

Jungkook grew panic and quickly called you back.

"Yah, don't be like this~ I'm sorry okay?"

You purposely didn't say anything and just let him talked by himself. In the same time, taking the chance to enjoy listening to his sweet voice.

"You're the prettiest woman for me, don't worry."

"I miss you, hun."

"Don't ignore me!"

"Hello? Taehee, are you still there?"

"I'm here. Jungkook, I can't sleep." You finally spoke up.

You could hear him chuckling through the phone.

"Me too. I can't wait to go home."

"Anyway, don't forget to buy me Wagashi (Japanese sweets) from there okay?"

"I know, I know. Oh no, I'm running out of coins. Good night. I lov-"

Tutt.. Tutt..

The phone call sadly ended again. Unfortunately, you couldn't hear the last words he was about to utter. That magical words that he always said to you before you fell asleep.

With the cold blanket wrapping your frail body, you tried your best to fall asleep and prayed that you could see him at least in the dreamland. A sad and lonely night it was.

Meanwhile Jimin, he was still trying his best to call Jungkook, thinking that he was very mad at him.

"Jungkook-ah.. I'm sorry.." he sobbed.