13

The next morning, Jimin found himself already lying on his bed, in his room. Same shirt, same pants. He realized that he hadn't change yet since last night. Slowly, he sat up straight on his bed and tried to remember what actually happened.

Jimin couldn't remember much somehow, but some random images raced through his mind, scattering like puzzle pieces. It was hard to capture the whole picture.

In those random images in his head, Jungkook was there, grabbing his collar. That part was horrible but he felt like there was something else that he had forgotten.

"Soeul and Daeul." He facepalmed before making his way to the bathroom. He almost forgot his cousins who were staying at your place.

He showered, dressed up then headed straight to your apartment which was only next door. Feeling slightly nervous, he rang the bell. About a few seconds later, the door swept open.

A smile broke across his face as soon as he saw you.

"Oh, hi Taeh—"

Just before he could finish his sentence, you slammed the door shut right in front of his face. He finally realized, that he shouldn't have expected something good to receive.

He still haven't apologize to you for asking you to pretend to be his wife  last night. It was a last-minute request. Remembering that he needed to take Soeul and Daeul back, Jimin rang the bell one more time.

Not too long after that, the door swept open again but this time, it was Jungkook.

"Jung—"

Once again, he received the same response. First from the wife, then the husband.

"Man, they are so mad at me." He sighed as he ruffled his hair.

He rang the bell once again. The door swept open but this time it wasn't you nor Jungkook.

"Taehyung! Oh wait, what are you doing here?" He furrowed his eyebrows seeing him the one who opened the door.

Taehyung quietly sighed before pulling him in by grabbing his wrist.

"Watch what you've done." He whispered to Jimin while secretly pointing at you and Jungkook.

Jungkook was sitting at the balcony, playing with his phone like always while you were in the living room, watching some random dramas on the television. Both avoiding each other.

"I've sent Soeul and Daeul home so don't worry."

Taehyung quickly brought Jimin who looked guilty back to their apartment to tell him something. Something that he knew from Jungkook.

"Also, they had a big fight last night."

-FLASHBACK-

You were soundly asleep on Jungkook's shoulder until he got off from the bed, your head fell exactly right on the nightstand lamp, waking you up immediately.

"OW!" You yelled in pain then shot him a glare.

He was glaring back.

Without a word, he dragged you out of the room and brought you to the kitchen which was a bit far from the room. He didn't want to wake the kids up.

"You cheated on me right?" Jungkook finally let you go once you two reached there.

"Why is it so hard for you to trust me? Can't we just talk about this tomorrow?" You frowned, annoyed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes seeing you being so stubborn. "I saw the ring that Jimin-hyung wore. It totally matched yours."

"How can you notice such small thing?" You scoffed, amazed that he actually noticed that.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders.

"Because I'm not stupid?"

"You are stupid." You corrected him, while sending him a glare.

Jungkook literally scoffed hearing you said that. Kinda sensitive with that word.

"Only stupid is brave enough to cheat when she is married to a freaking handsome man." He said, a frown had started to form on his face.

"Only stupid chases after his assistant when he is married to a gorgeous, kind and pretty young woman." You fought back, not giving up easily.

But Jungkook, was not giving up either.

"You're not gorgeous, kind or even pretty." He laughed out loud in front of your face which seriously pissed you off.

"Shut up! Taehyung is more handsome than you! I should've married him instead." You shouted only to see the frown on his face deepened, smile slowly vanished.

His hand suddenly reached for the glass on the table. In a blink of an eye, the glass flew against the wall behind you and fell in pieces on the floor. It sealed your lips in an instant.

Jungkook slowly walked towards you and leaned in.

"Then go and marry him. I don't need you." He whispered.

After that, he left the kitchen.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

After Taehyung left in silent with Jimin, both of you were alone again. But none of you even gave a damn to start a conversation.

The whole place was quiet until someone rang the bell for the fifth times that morning. Jungkook turned his head to you to see if you were going to open the door, but no. Your mind was already miles away that you didn't even realize about the ringing bell.

Feeling annoyed, Jungkook walked to the door to open it instead only to see his beautiful assistant, standing across him wearing casual clothes while holding a file and a pen.

"Morning, Yoon Gayeon. Did you miss me so much that you came here on Sunday morning?" He smirked, purposely saying it out loud for you to hear him.

Gayeon noticed his sudden behaviour and found out right away his purpose behind his act.

"No. You must sign this today." She handed the file and the pen.

His finger ran through the papers in the file as he read the contents before signing it.

"You're working today? Why?" He asked.

"I have some unfinished matters to settle. This would be the last one."

Jungkook nodded his head nonchalantly before handing back the file to her.

"Thanks, have a nice day." She slightly bowed and was about to leave when he suddenly stopped her.

"Wait, let's have a coffee. I'll treat you." He smiled in a flirty way and in the same time, trying to piss you off.

She remained quiet for a few seconds to think of his offer before she gave him her answer.

"Sure," she smiled and his face brightened up a bit at her answer because she would usually reject him.

Come to think of it, she never accepted his offer even once.

"But can I bring a friend of mine along?" She added.