The Fake Nerd | Book One of t...

By Aisly_Books_Rule

Everyone wants to be famous at least once in their life. Unlike most people, Savanna actually got that chance... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Cнapтer 06
Cнapтer 07
Cнapтer 08
Cнapтer 09
Cнapтer 10
Cнapтer 11
Cнapтer 12
Cнapтer 13
Cнapтer 14
Cнapтer 15
Cнapтer 16
Cнapтer 17
Cнapтer 18
Cнapтer 19
Cнapтer 20
Cнapтer 21
Cнapтer 22
Cнapтer 23
Cнapтer 24
Cнapтer 25
Cнapтer 26
Chapter 27
Cнapтer 28
Cнapтer 29
Epιlogυe
Bonus Chapter- Marcus POV
Bonus Chapter- Kaylie POV
Sequel

Chapter 30

7.8K 258 133
By Aisly_Books_Rule

(Ana's POV)

May 15, 2025

"The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife." -Barbara De Angelis

_________________________

"Did the flowers get in the right spots? I shouldn't have put Uncle Sam and Aunt Laurice sit together! Is the minister ready? Is-"

"ANA CALM DOWN, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!" Emma and Gigi yelled in unison.

I couldn't though. Today has to be perfect! I've been waiting for today for a whole year and two months. The hair stylist was currently curling my hair and braiding a waterfall braid. My waterproof makeup had already been applied. When the stylist was done, I walked over to where my wedding dress hung. It was a marshmallow white color, backless mermaid dress with a lace flowing bottom and diamond-encrusted top. I carefully pulled it on, smiling at the blue handkerchief sewn into the inside. It was my something used something blue because it was from my grandfather. For my something old, mum had given me the earrings all the women in the family had worn on their wedding day. For something new, dad had bought me a beautiful and expensive tiara. I was wearing the necklace Josh had given me for my birthday way back when.

I looked beautiful. Mum had tears in her eyes as she gave me my veil. My wedding was taking place in Norwood Park, Southwell, Nottingham. This building was actually discontinued as a wedding house until my family bought it from the owners and found them a beautiful house. I was helped down the stairs and to the little house next door where the ceremony would take place. My Maid of Honors were Gigi and Emma, while my bridesmaids were Jenny and Sara. They were behind me and I watched as they greeted their dates. Melinda hugged Gigi before scrambling to find her seat. Yeah, Melinda, my old bully. Gigi and Melinda have been dating for a year, and I eventually forgave her like I did with Josh. Dad had tears filling his eyes when he saw me.

"My baby, all grown up!" I smiled at that.

"I wish Allison was here." I said softly. Dad nodded but hugged me.

Allison's birthday would have been a month from now, June 15. Last month was her death anniversary. I shook the sad thoughts from my head and smiled at him while twisting her ring on my right-hand ring finger. Thomas came up and hugged me, as did Ethan. I kissed them and listened to the music start playing. I leaned against Dad, watching with butterflies as the bridesmaids walked down. Soon the song changed and Dad held out his arm. I took it and we walked down the aisle. Josh's jaw dropped, and I saw the love in his eyes. My butterflies disappeared as Dad placed my hand in Josh's, and I was pulled up next to him. The words from the minister were a blur, and soon it was time for the vows.

"The day I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were perfect for me, I fell in love right from the start. You are my sunshine, you make my day work, you are the one who makes me turn my phone away from my friends, and watch the clock. You are my one and only love." I said, pouring my love into every word.

"Ana, my princess. The day I met you, I was drawn to you like a moth to a flame. I couldn't stay away. I wanted you ever since were kids and I stole your doll. I love you with my whole body, you are my soulmate, and nothing will ever change that. You are the one that I boast about to my friends, the one I am proud of, the girl of my dreams." Josh said, smiling at me.

The minister said some words and we both repeated until he said the words we were both waiting for.

"You may kiss the bride."

Josh dipped me back and gave me a toe-tingling kiss that made me blush profusely. We had already signed all of the required documents, so Josh lifted me up and carried me outside while my friends whistled. After the toasts and the food, Josh and I cut the cake, and we fed each other like the cute couple we are. The first song of the night came on, and Josh danced with me around and around, until dad took me and we danced. I danced with Thomas, and then Ethan, even Mum until I finally found myself back in Josh's arms. He held me close and kissed me.

"I love you, Mrs. Thomson." He whispered.

"I love you more Mr. Thomson." I whispered back.

I looked at him and felt the urge to tell him, to get it out. I bit my lip. It was time. I pulled Josh off to the side and handed him a small present.

"Open it." I said, nervously.

He looked at me curiously before unwrapping it. His eyes popped out of his head and his jaw dropped.

"I-Is this real?" He whispered.

I nodded and hugged him. "You're going to be a daddy."

He smiled and pulled me to the dance floor where he grabbed the microphone. "Ladies and Gentleman, I have one more announcement to make," He held my hand and smiled. "We are having a baby!"

Mum fainted and everyone threw their hands up in celebration. I hugged Josh before I was pulled away to talk to everyone else. The night ended, and Josh carried me up to our bedroom, where he 'helped' me undress. He bent down and kissed my stomach.

"Hi baby, I'm your daddy. It doesn't matter if you are our little prince, or princess, mummy and daddy will love you the same." He whispered.

I cried and hugged him. "I'm three months along, and just found out yesterday." I admitted.

"Wouldn't it being showing?" He asked.

"Apparently, with all my exercise, it isn't, and I just thought that my period was late as usual."

"I love you, Ana Thomson." He said.

"I love you more, Josh Thomson."

_______________________________

(Josh's POV)

I held the straps of my tuxedo and looked at myself in the mirror. Today was the day, the day I marry the love of my life, the future momma of my babies. A giddy smile filled my face and I felt like a girl. I wasn't nervous, I was simply excited. Thomas and Ethan were getting ready in the room next to me, while the rest of the groomsmen were all in their own rooms getting ready. I had to pick Thomas and Ethan as my best men because Travis and I are no longer friends, and Aaron had a drug overdose and died two years ago.

I don't mind that Thomas and Ethan are my best men though, they are great friends to me and have been very supportive of Ash from the beginning. Ash, ha. I sound like a girl with her ship names for cute couples. I shook my head and fixed my hair. Walking into the main room, I stretched and gazed outside. It was a beautiful day, surprisingly. Ana was terrified that it would rain because that was what the forecast said, but there isn't a single cloud in sight. Knocking on my door made me jump. Okay, maybe I am a tad bit nervous. I opened the door and saw it was Drew. He looked adorable in his little tuxedo. Adorable? Damn, I really am girly! I let him in and watched as he jumped on the comfy bed.

"Josh, I can't believe YOU are getting married." He laughed.

My eyes narrowed playfully. "What's that supposed to mean, little man."

"Nothing!" He said quickly.

I chuckled and grabbed him, ticking his sides to make him squeal like a little girl. Another knock on the door made me stop harassing Andrew and get up. It was Thomas.

"You need to come and greet the guests, in about ten minutes the ceremony will start." He said, high-fiving Andrew.

I rolled my eyes for the fifth time, and walked with them downstairs, looking at the bride's room as I passed, wishing I was in there. Thomas chuckled, making me glare at him. That just made him chuckle even more. I followed him out back to the patio area where everybody was standing. Dad and his new girlfriend, Evelyn, greeted me first. I gave Evelyn a quick hug. She was a nice lady, and made Drew and Dad happy, in turn making me happy. She smiled and wished me luck. Aunt Lia was next, with her kids, Dexter, Kevin, and Celena. I saw my little baby cousin, Charlie, and smiled at him. He giggled and I couldn't help but think about what our kids would be like. I ended up moving everyone next door to the building where the actual ceremony would take place.

The minister smiled at us as we walked in. I feel kind of sorry for the poor bloke, I mean, we did pull him away from his family on a Saturday... Oh well, it is his job. As people found their seats, I started tapping my foot on the floor. I couldn't wait until this was over and I could kiss my lovely wife. Thomas gave me a thumbs up and I took that as my cue to stand in position. A song started playing at the bridesmaids and groomsmen came in. They took their positions and we waited. The song finally changed and I waited with bated breath. The door moved and there she was, the love of my life. My eyes popped out and my jaw dropped when I saw how beautiful she looked. Her dress fit her perfectly, except that it was a little tight on her tummy area. I composed myself and smiled as her father passed her hand over to mine. We stood in position and watched as everyone else took their seats.

The minister started, "We are gathered here today to unite this man and this woman in the most sacred bond of marriage." His words got faster and faster until it was vow time. Ana started.

"The day I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were perfect for me, I fell in love right from the start. You are my sunshine, you make my day work, you are the one who makes me turn my phone away from my friends, and watch the clock. You are my one and only love." She said, pouring her love into every word. My heart clenched.

"Ana, my princess. The day I met you, I was drawn to you like a moth to a flame. I couldn't stay away. I wanted you ever since were kids and I stole your doll. I love you with my whole body, you are my soulmate, and nothing will ever change that. You are the one that I boast about to my friends, the one I am proud of, the girl of my dreams." I said, smiling at the love of my life.

The minister said some words and we both repeated until he said the words we were both waiting for.

"You may kiss the bride."

I grabbed Ana and dipped her back as I gave her a toe curling kiss. Wolf whistles were heard but ignored them. I only had eyes for my bride. I hoisted her up into the bridal style and brought her to the next room where the tables were set up. I laughed at the speeches, and enjoyed the food greatly, and cute the cake until finally, it was dancing time. I pulled Ana with me and we slow danced to the first song until her father took her, then her brothers and her mum. I danced with Evelyn and my aunts until finally, I had Ana back into my arms.

"I love you, Mrs. Thomson." I whispered.

"I love you more Mr. Thomson." She whispered back. I highly doubt that, love.

Ana looked at me and appeared to be having an inner battle until she pulled me off to the side and handed me a small present.

"Open it." She said, nervously.

I looked at Ana curiously before unwrapping it. My eyes popped out of my head and my jaw dropped for the second time. No way!

"I-Is this real?" I whispered.

Ana nodded and hugged me. "You're going to be a daddy."

I smiled with glee and pulled her to the dance floor where I grabbed the microphone. "Ladies and Gentleman, I have one more announcement to make," I held her hand and smiled. "We are having a baby!"

Everyone went wild and I kissed Ana before she was dragged away from me. The night was a blur and soon I was carrying Ana into our room. I helped her undress and got on my knees before her as I caressed her stomach.

"Hi baby, I'm your daddy. It doesn't matter if you are our little prince, or princess, mummy and daddy will love you the same." I whispered lovingly.

Ana cried and hugged me. "I'm three months along, and just found out yesterday." She admitted.

"Wouldn't it being showing?" I wondered.

"Apparently, with all my exercise, it isn't, and I just thought that my period was late as usual."

"I love you, Ana Thomson." I said.

"I love you more, Josh Thomson." Ana said, and I pulled her into a kiss.

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2M 1.1M 61
Now available in paperback! "I LOVE IT!" - CarniaHolmes "I'm going to break your nose, because I don't like your face," Carter said. She pointed...
467K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
Always ✔ By KIRA

Teen Fiction

285K 11.6K 51
[COMPLETED] Logan and I were the nerds of Whitney High but it's not like we cared. I was his other half and he was mine. Best friends - we called ea...