When two hearts become one (S...

By M1823R

This is a #Steam (Steffy&Liam) story. If you are a fan of Wyatt, Quinn or Ivy please be warn that they will n... More

I cant do this
A new chapter
Liam's & Steffy's regret and forgiveness
Spencer boys show down
Taylor returns
Our time
Taylor meet her grandson
Family Dinner
Taking claim & surprises
The engagement
Claiming what's mine

The after glow

576 9 6
By M1823R

Steffy woke up to her phone going off, she wonder who could that be, she didn't want to move just yet since she was still very much rapped in Liam arms after their love making. She smile remembering how wonderful that was, she turn to look at Liam his eyes were still closed, she's so happy to be back in his arms where she's suppose to be, all those months of yawning for him have finally come to an end.

Liam can feel Steffy's gaze on him even if his eyes were close. " Like what you see Miss Forrester," Liam smile.

Steffy: " I always like what I see when It comes to you Mr Spencer," Steffy says sweetly.

Liam open his eyes to the sight of her, God she was beautiful, how he get so lucky he still don't know, but one thing he know for sure her will cherish her for the rest of his life. Liam raise up on his elbow and gaze into her beautiful green eyes, " good evening my love." He didn't wait for her to answer he captured her lips and the world fade away around them.

Steffy can feel his growing erection against her side, she smiles to herself, well it seems like Mr. Spencer is ready for round two.

Liam began to trail kisses all over her face, behind her ears, down her neck, he started to suck the sensitive spot between her collar bone when her phone go off again.

Liam groan, " ignore it."

She wanted to so bad but it could be important. " Liam let me check to see who it is and get rid of them." Steffy can't help but chuckle when Liam not taking his mouth off her reach for her phone and pass it to her. He now has her sensitive bud between his fingers rolling it, while he still trailing kisses down her neck. She grasp really want to ignore it but her phone go off again. She open her message to see it was from her mom asking them if they can join them for dinner. " it's my mom she wants to know if we be able to join them for dinner tonight."

Liam so lost in making love to his woman only said " Mmm."

Steffy couldn't help the laugh that now escape her lips. " Liam did you her what I just said ?" Still laughing.

Liam: " Yeah, dinner at your mom's ok no problem but first let me finish what I started."

Liam continue his torture on her body. Steffy just shake her head and smile, she sent a quick text to her mom telling her ok so she can get back to her man.

Liam was now leaving hot damp kisses between her breast, he finally make his way to her left breast and take the bud in between his fingers and roll Her nibbles. Steffy moan thrusting her chest up, she want him inside her. Her body ached with it. More than anything, she wanted to feel the heat of him, the hard length of him, his naked skin against hers as they move together. When his lips closed over the other breast, she thought she would come simply from the exquisite sensation.

" Oh, Liam," she gasped.

He growl low in his throat, a sound of possession and male satisfaction. The vibrations shuddered through her, gathered in the center of her feminine core and threatened to shatter her senses. How can she be on the edge so quickly?

Liam laved each nipple with his tongue, dragged his teeth across the aching points with just enough pressure to make her back arch towards him.

She couldn't allow it, couldn't be the only one about to explode with feelings and sensation of all he was doing. Steffy reach her hand between them and took hold on his hardened length, smiling to herself as his breath rattled in on a sharp hiss. The sound emboldened her, he was hard, his length thick and hot beneath her hand. He growled at her again as she began to move her hand.

Liam: " Steffy wait," he was so close to explode and they haven't even begin yet, how she know how to make him fall apart. He lay down on the bed and dragged her over him, unto his lap and kissed her hard. She stroked him, tentatively at first, then more boldly as he shuddered beneath her touch. Finally, he tore his mouth away. " Steffy please stop." He grasped her wrist, pulled her hand away from his length. " Keep doing that, and we'll be finished before we begin. I want you too much for play."

Steffy smile, " well what are you waiting for then."

Liam closed his eyes and swallowed hard, Steffy smile, knowing that she was the one that make him loose control.

Liam kiss her knuckles, trying to get himself under control, he want to please her, but if she kept looking at him like that, he don't know if that would be possible, but he would try even if it kill him.

Liam flip her back over so he was above her, he couldn't let her stay on top of him, if he give her too much power, she will bring him to pieces in no time. His length ache driving him to distraction. He wanted to thrust into her, now. But he would deny himself until he'd given her this.
He put one of his hand under her buttocks it was round and smooth in his hands as he pressed a kiss to her belly. He intended to go slow, to drive her insane as she was making him, but the satiny feel of her, her sweet womanly scent, the heat and lushness, he couldn't wait.
Liam licked a path down her abdomen, sliding into her femininity, finding the little point of pleasure. He spread her with his fingers, ran the flat of his tongue over her clitoris, varying the pressure.

Steffy wound her fingers through his hair as she threw her head back, little panting sounds of delight bursting from her.

She was eager, wet, Liam knew not to let her go over yet, he backed away each time he sense she was close. He wanted to drag it out, wanted to give her so much pleasure she would never desire another man. It still stab him a bit that she was with his brother, he now knows how it feel when he leaves her everytime to go back to Hope, because he felt he was obligated to married her, the pain of what he must have cause her start to tighten in his chest, he shake the memory off, now it's not time for that he can deal with that later.
Liam thoughts turn back to Steffy, his Steffy, her eyes were still close.
He slipped a finger inside her tight passage and her knees buckled as she cried out. He body clutched at him greedily as she shuddered and shuddered.

Oh my god what was that, she have always come apart with Liam but nothing like this, this was different it's like he's trying to erase Wyatt from her memory. Well if that's were his plan, it certainly did work, she were doomed for any other man, not that she want any other, she is right were she wants to be.

Liam make his way above her, he was tired of waiting any longer, he need to be inside her before he loose his mind.
He lift her hips with one broad hand beneath her bottom and drove into her.

Steffy cried out from the shock of it, the incredible pressure and tension, the sweet aching beauty of make possession. But not just any male, this male, this gorgeous, amazing man.

Liam: " Steffy, you feel so good, I want to stay like this....."

Steffy wrapped her legs around him, lifted herself until she could catch him around the neck and pull him down to her lips.
His mouth fused to hers, hot and wet, his tongue plunging into the moist recesses of her mouth to tangle with her own.
He move his hips, sliding away from her while she tried to hold him tight. He plunged forward again and her scalp tingled. Everything tingled. Every last nerve ending, every last cell. He entire body was alive with the sensation of what he did to her.
She ran her hands down his sides, cupped his butt as she lifted her hips to him. Her body was ready for him, and yet she knew she would be somewhat tender when it was over. And she didn't care. She pushed up into each long stroke, meeting him at the top, the pressure more exquisite each time.

" Steffy," Liam groaned. " What you do to me."

" Don't stop, Liam. Please don't......" Steffy squeezed her eyes shut. " I can't.....can't last....."

Liam growl, and then he let go of his control. Soon they were both beyond restraint, slamming into each other urgently.
As the tempo increase, Liam buried his face against her neck, his breathing as ragged as her own.

Steffy could feel it coming, hovering on the edge of her senses, the culmination of an orgasm that was much more complete than the one she had earlier. That had been blissful, shocking, but this, oh, this.
Her breath caught as the first tendrils of it uncoiled inside her. Liam seem to sense it and angle her higher so the pressure change as he stroked into her.
Steffy exploded into a million bright lights. A moment later Liam followed, his hips grinding into her as he came, a broken groan spilling from his lips. A groan that sounded like her name. But she couldn't be sure because she was still trying to gather the pieces of herself back together.

Long minutes later, Liam raise up from atop of her, she mourned the loss of him, but welcome the cool air where it flowed over her sweat-dampened body. Steffy lay with her eyes close, one hand flung over her face, trying to get her breathing under control.

Liam raise up and covered his mouth with Steffy's , his tongue dipping inside to tease and torment.

Liam: " So when is the dinner with your mom."

Steffy: " She says at seven."

Liam look at the time and fling out the bed. " bae it's 6:30 we need to get ready."

Steffy can't help but laugh, he looks as if her mother going to flog him for arriving late. " Liam calm don't we will be a little late but mom won't mind. She knows me got a lot of making up to do."

Liam: " Talking about making up." He wrapped his arms around her waist. " You will be the death of me you know? I can't imagine my life without you. How about when the divorce is final we start making plans for our wedding, and this time forever. No more breaking up, No more getting back together. Deal?"

Steffy: " I like the sound of that, Deal"

Liam place a soft kiss to her mouth to seal the deal and release her so they can finally make their way to the dinner.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thanks for reading 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
378K 14.3K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 40.1K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
130K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...