The Alpha's Weakness

By Arlefyy

Sil is a beautiful, loving, caring she-wolf. She had the perfect life in her loving pack. Until her pack is s... More

Chapter 1- Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 (part two)
Chapter 11

Prologe

22.2K 525 13
By Arlefyy

*Unedited* Grammar errors, misspelling and awkward sentences upahead...

You've been warned ;) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was running. Didn't know where or for how long but I knew I couldn't stop. Everything ached. My legs, my body and my heart. I felt like a coward, leaving my pack was the hardest thing I've had to do.

My pack. Just thinking of them made my heart break in half. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay and fight for them but I couldn't. They didn't let me.

"Sil you HAVE to go! Now!" I recalled my mother's panicked voice yelling at me.

I winced at the memory. How can things change in less than a second? One minute everything's normal and the next not only am I running for my life but running from my life. The only life I knew.

"Promise me Sil. Promise me that you'll run and won't look back. No matter what you hear, ignore all the screams. Just keep running. Promise." 

I heard the last words of my best friend in my head. Keeping that promise is how I ended up where I am now. In the middle of nowhere, alone. I wanted to stop and take a break but I couldn't. I had a promise to keep, so I kept running.

---O---O----O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O

Hey guys! I don't like doing this but if you like this please comment below or vote? 

I'm trying to find my style in writing and could use some feedback to get better! 

Anywhoooooo enjoy your summer! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 276 18
Ashton is an Alpha who hides who he is due to the fear of getting feared, and Caleb is an omega who hides his identity since he hates how omegas are...
256K 6.9K 27
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **MATURE CONTENT** Alpha Layton Bailey, the alpha of WinterMoor. He's ruthless a...
2.1M 53.4K 30
Sophia Frost is a cold, charming and secretly sweet woman. However she's a Rogue with no desire to be apart of any pack, not again. See, she used to...
301K 7.4K 20
#601 Werewolf Meet Libby, the badass who's the most feared rogue around. Then meet Damon the soft hearted Alpha. What happens when Libby wanders ont...