The Perrie Edwards Look Alike!

By LoveA123

Nicole Greene is a Perrie Edwards look-alike. When she goes to a One Direction concert she gets mistaken for... More

What,One Direction?!
Chapter 2 sure i'm perrie
chapter 3 Hi Zayn
Truth or Dare.... Styles Version
"Who are you?!"
Important note!!
What Do You Mean I Don't Like Scary Movies?!
Perrie can I talk to you?
What?!...
Fathers Day!!
"Hi Zayn...."
Wow....
"Louis, Where's Perrie?!
"So Help me!"
Oh No!!
Meeting The Other Me
Resturaunt
The Apology...
The Air-Port
Hi Mommy!
This cant be happening!!
Yes...
Califronia
"Dont i know you?"
Nicki!
The Beach!
That Can Change!
Your Here??
Memories
Jacob
Healing
Have A Little Fun!
Update!!
Partying Hard...and heart breaks..
The Road
Morning Babe
Coffee Shop
Air
Meet up For Sam
SEQUAL

Time

1K 18 0
By LoveA123

Zayn opened my door and I got out we walked into my house, my mother wasnt home thank god! Things would have been embarrassing! "So..." I say trailing off. "What?" He asks eyeing me up and down. "Well do you have clothes?" I ask. "Yeah I think in the car, ill go get them. " Zayn says walking back to the car.

I walk up the stairs and into my room. I open my drawer and take out a floral shirt and white shorts. To the bathroom!! I hear something on the other side, I open the door just a crack and see Zayn shirtless in his boxers. My breath hitches, oh my god he's so good looking! He move out of my view but I can still hear him humming something. I try to get closer, tue door opens and Zayn grabs me. "Ahh!" I scream. He starts laughing and I clutch my chest. "You gave me a heart attack!" I say out of breath. "Why were you spying on me?" He asks. My cheeks start to burn. "I uh wasnt!" I say smiling uncontrollably. "Yeah sure you weren't!" He says. "Ok ok you caught me!" I state. He chuckles again and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"So where are you going all dressed up?" He questions. I stop putting on my mascara to look at him, "I'm not going anywhere." I say flatly. "Oh..." He says still starring at me. I put on my bubblegum lip gloss. I looks pretty. "Mmm that smells really good!" He says closing his eyes. "I know! It tastes good to!" I say seriously. I have really tasted it before, I didn't mean to but it happened. "Wanna go get dinner?" Zayn asks. I shake my head, "I can't my mother will be back soon and I have a lot if stuff to do!" I say. "Oh really? It's almost six what do you have to do?" He asks. "Zayn I just can't alright? Maybe tomorrow.." I say. He huffs, "fine whatever, I gotta go." He states he stands up and walks out of the bathroom. I hear his footsteps on the stairs and then out the door. "What the was that about?" I ask myself. I walk into the hallway and down the stairs, I have to get my laptop.

I sit on my bed and work on my lap top. My phone rings, "uhh!! I'm busy!" I say in annoyance. "Hello?" I ask. It was Niall.

N. "hey umm I have some badish news..."

Nicki. "What is it?

N. "well umm Louis found out and he's on his way to your house..."

Nicki. "Niall how did that happen??"

I don't wait for a response I hung up and got off my bed. What do I do!? E doesn't know about Zayn? Or does he? Is he mad?

Questions start rushing through my head. I run down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and drink it fast. Please don't let my mom come home anytime soon!! I go into the living room and wait.

15 minutes later!!

I hear a knock on the door, and my heart starts racing I fix myself in the hallway mirror and then walk to the front door. "Oh Louis, what a pleasant surprise?!" I say a little to girly. He smiles wide and kisses me. I'm taken back. "Is something wrong love?" He asks searching my eyes, I shake my head. I felt butterflies when he kissed me, and I felt then with Zayn. How is that possible!! " Nicki? Are you ok? Your face is crowded." Louis asks taking my hands in his. "Oh I'm just thinking that's all!" I say smiling, he smiles to. "Louis there's something I need to tell you.." I say nervously sitting in the couch. He sits down to and gives me a look to go on. "I umm I kissed Zayn.." I say quickly. At first he looks furious but then he laughs. "Oh that's alright because I know you love me.." He says kissing me deeply. I lean backwards "Louis I think I love him too.." I say putting my head in my hands. "I'm sorry!" I exclaim. He lifts up my head and puts it on his chest, he holds me there for a little while. He plants a kiss on my head. "I can't make you choose me, but I can do whatever it takes for you to." Louis says gazing into my eyes. "Bu-" he cuts me off with a very passionate kiss. He does something I didn't think was possible, he deepened it. After a little while of that, I break it again. "Louis I just need time..." I admit. "I'll give you all of it!" He says. He pulls me close and we watch a movie. I'm glad that he'll give me time.. After awhile my train of thought turns into darkness, I close my eyes and fall asleep on Louis' chest. He kisses my cheek and whispers something that I didn't catch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 7 1
Nicole is the personal assistant of one of the most known event planners in London, Chloe Straizz. During one of her jobs she meets the biggest boyba...
2.2K 27 14
Hi I'm Nicole. I won't bore you with all the nitty gritty details about this story, but here's what you need to know. I'm dead. Yeah, i know sad righ...
4K 135 24
**Currently in editing, changes will happen*** Azaylia Saige is a cousin of Louis Tomlinson. When One Direction comes to town Azaylia gets to meet Lo...
56.8K 1K 47
Just another girl who spent her teenage years obsessing over a boy band namely One Direction, using her grey eyes to admire the perfect boys, especia...