RESTRAINT | H.S. AU (Editing)

By endlessimaginations

"How can I love someone who took away my freedom? Who took every decent and good things left of me?" Born t... More

R E S T R A I N T
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
chapter 15
s i x t e e n
chapter 17
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
T w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
F I N
Author's Notes

chapter 15.2

40.9K 870 735
By endlessimaginations

(Niall and Harold)

Harold's Point of View

Damn.

I didn't expect Lisa to have that kind of fierceness. Lisa's face is now wet with tears and her lips quivers to control her sobs. She looks pathetic right now.

Should I help her? No. She's my slave and it would tarnish my reputation if I do that especially with all the expectators around. No can't do.

She's now out of my sight amidst the growing crowd here in the vip lounge. I know she can't be alone especially in a building where most is probably under the influence of drugs, so I order one of my guards to follow her. I'm confident she won't escape. She knows better than that.

I move my attention to Nicole who is trying to fix herself from the mess she made. I want to reprimand her right now due to her recent unprofessional conduct. But I need to calm my irritation first for I might forget that she's a girl. She just revealed one of my secret from Lisa and she's stupid if I she thinks I will let her go unscathed. But not now. Not yet.

I know Nicole can be a headache sometimes due to her temper and snobbish attitude but I can't rid of her because she's still one of my best assistant.

"Nicole, I need you to go back to the mansion now." I speak in clenched jaw.

"But Harry.." Nicole wails.

"Fucking stop calling me that! Will you follow my order or not?" I growl at her. Why do they always call me by that name?

My patience is really wearing thin. God, she's worst than Lisa I swear.

Nicole seems to finally get my disposition as she straighten herself. She finally remembers her position as she clears her throat and speaks to her usual professional tone.

"As you wish, Don." She speaks with disappointment and rejection clear in her face. Atlast, she clears from my sight leaving me and Niall alone.

"I swear girls can give us both heaven and hell." Niall chuckles trying to lighten the mood. My eyes darts back to him and I see him squirm from his seat. I move towards him and grabs his collar pulling him up.

"Fucking do that again to anyone who's mine and I swear I might forget that you're my friend."

"H-hey calm down you gave you're consent remember!" He chuckles nervously. I grip his collar even tighter and snarls back at him.

"But I didn't tell that you can hit her." I snarl.

"Fine! Fine! Fuck man!" Niall raises his hand in exasperation. I unclasp my grip from his collar with a smirk.

"See, wasn't that hard to agree with me?." I chuckle as I smoothen his crumpled collar. I hear him scoff and pushes me lightly.

"Whatever man, I suggest that you get blondie now, lots of drugs in this place and she looks too innocent for this kind of place." Niall suggested, though irritation is still visible in his face.

"I know." I answer him and calls the bartender to get me a stronger alcohol. I need to numb myself a bit to relax the tension those two girls brought me. Niall and I continues our drink and somehow a new girl is sitting in my friend's lap. Some sluts attempted to get my attention but I'm not in the mood, so I either glare at them or reject them directly with colorful words just to shoo them away.

An hour has passed and the alcohol that I consumed has finally taken its effects. I'm about to grab another drink when one of my security man approaches me to possibly give me a report.

"Don, the slave you brought she's downstair and well..she's not completely sober." He informs.

Damn. The hell is wrong with her? Getting drunk in a place she doesn't know anyone. She's gotta be stupid.

I bid my farewell to Niall who's now too stoned to even acknowledge. I told my men to prepare for our leave and now I proceed to get Lisa.

I see her sitting on one of the bar stool, she seems to be enjoying herself greeting cheerfully all the stranger who passes her by. What the hell is she doing?

The bartender opposite her seems to be so amused of the innocent drunken Lisa. I swear if ever he makes a move on her..

Lisa wanders her hazy eyes around the room and when it landed on mine, her bright wild eyes abruptly melted into a frown.

"Oh here comes our mighty Don!" She acknowledge loudly. I see the stupid bartender stiffens and like he was'nt acquianted to Lisa, moves away and turns back to his work. Good.

"Bring her to the car now." I order one of my men.

"Heyy! I'm not done yet! See I'm having fun! Dont be a sourgrape!" Lisa complain and then she makes a cute pout at me.

Who is this girl?

My man grips Lisa and grabs her down the stool. She looks to be taken aback as she loses her balance, good thing my guard is holding her that it prevents her falling. She mouthed an 'oops' then laughs from her own stupidness that somehow makes me feel so irritated.

I order the bartender to give me a jug of cold water to his confusion. When he gave me what I asked, I grab it shoving the liter of water to her mouth, forcing her drink.

"Drink." I tell her. Lisa shake his head, moving away from the liquid that can make her sober. My temper shoots up from her stubborn defiance making me grab the nearest bottle of vodka in the table.

"You like being drunk? Fine! So it be!" I grab and pull her hair to steady her head and pushes the end of the bottle to her lips. I just then noticed her smeared lipstick. Did she just made out with someone? My lips quiver in rage so I forced her to drink the bottle of vodka. She squirms and kick her legs to fight me back but my guard is holding her and I grasp her cheeks to steady her. I shove the bottle to her, the liquid spilling making her dress wet. When she drank almost one third of the bottle of vodka, I decided to pull it away thinking she had enough. Hope she'll learn never to drink after she wakes up with a pounding headache. She coughs and splutters out the excess taste of vodka from her mouth and once she's done she screams at me.

"Asshole!"

"Say that again!" I growl grabbing her neck as I try my best not to choke her. Her mouth I swear. She pushes herself from my grip and she laughs again. The spirit of alcohol truly can make anyone crazy.

"Whatever, wouldn't make you less an asshole if I shut up." She mumbles. What the fuck?

"What--"

"Oh look! Is that a hickey Don?" She announce pointing at my chest. What the hell?

"Ha! Our mighty Don had his dessert early? You naughty!" She coos at me playfully. Her statement really caught me offguard making me conscious. I creep my eyes towards my chest and then I just notice a faded reddish blue mark exactly on the area she was pointing. I curse Nicole inwardly. I told her not to leave any marks. The female specie are inherently stubborn and stupid! If only they aren't capable of pleasuring men I swear they're completely useless.

I glare back to my guards who seems to find humor to my situation.

"Bring her now in the car!" I bark to them. How dare she embarass me infront of my people! One of my guard carries Lisa over his shoulder

"Ugh. Put me down! I feel I'm gonna puke." Lisa complains. She is squirming and thrashing making my guard's life difficult. We finally made into the car and fasten her the seatbelt. She's really worst when drunk.

The whole ride was hell. With the amount of attempts that Lisa tried to vommit and her endless blabbers that almost made my eardrums bleed, I will make sure that I will gratify Lisa with a punishment she won't forget. And that's a promise.

"Bring her to room! Call Dorothy to attend her." I bark to one of my guard as soon as we arrive at the mansion. My head is starting to ache of how my night ended.

This isn't how I expect my night to end.

***

It's almost midnight and I'm about to sleep when Dorothy knocks on my door. I grant entrance and my door automatically opens.

"Forgive me for the late disturbance Don but I don't know what to do with Lisa. She's--."

"Do something. Sedate her or whatever. Who the hell she is to disturb my rest?" I utter in full annoyance.

She paused and stares back at me disappointingly. Somehow, a small guilt surges inside of me and I swear somehow Dorothy can do that to me.

"Yes, ofcourse Don." She mutters clear with any emotions and excuses herself out of my room. Fuck. Is she mad? I run my hands to my face as frustration starts to set on me again. What the hell is wrong with my people recently? Are they forgetting I'm fucking Harold Styles! I march back to my room with a strong plan of reminding everyone about that first thing in the morning.

I took a shower first to relax the tension on my body. I feel like the hangover I felt earlier is resurfacing back. All of a sudden, I hear a noise outside. It couldn't be another attacker right? The security here in the mansion is under Dax' control so someone infiltrating inside most especially my room is next to impossible. I walk towards the door and carefully opens it to have a peek outside.

I breath out the air I unconsciously I was holding in when the intruder is no other than Lisa -- who is leaning on my bedroom door.

"How the hell did you get in here." I snap at her.

"I told the guard that I was called by you." She giggles. Damn, all the people in this house is a moron. I swear I'll fire that guard who is stupid enough not to ask Dax first before he let someone enter my chamber.

"Go back to your room now." I grit. How come she isn't knocked out yet? The amount of alcohol she consumed is probably more than what her body can handle.

"I want to talk you!" She flings her hand up showing her stubborness.

"Fine. Talk. I'll give you five minutes." I sigh from exasperation.

"But that's not enough time!" She complains. She steps towards me glaring at me with her fiery eyes.

"Four minutes left." I say dully.

"Fine, is it true my mother sold me to become your slave?" I notice that the fierceness she's showing is faltering slowly. Uncertainty and fear is becoming present in her face and her lips are quivering from her awaiting tears.

"Yes." I reply to her bluntly. What's the point of lying to her? As soon as I spoke the word she wishes not to be, the first drop of tear trickles down her cheek followed by another one until its flow seems unending.

She seems to lose her strength as her knees starts to wobble making her slump down the floor, sobbing herself from the agony of a mother's disownment.

"Why?" She sobs. She tilts her head to look at me.

"She's the only one left. The only person that I can make myself believe that somehow..atleast someone in this mad world cares for me." She sobs. Her frail shoulders are now shaking from the amount of tears she's releasing for the bitch of woman she called herself mother.

"She obviously didn't." I roll my eyes unaware of my bluntness. I just realized the words I spoken when I look back at her, her lips forming a pout and quivering again. The feeling of guilt surges in me again for the second time around tonight.

"Do you know how it feels? Being alone and in solitary! Like you're surrounded with people but there's this blackhole of emotion pulling you in into nothingness. Do you know the feeling of losing the only person left that holds you and lifts you up from falling into a deep eternal emptiness?" She speaks to me and somehow her words strucks something in me. For the first time, I really look into her eyes. Her blue eyes is now duller as it shines from the tears pooling into it.

Her blue orbs emanating sorrow.

"My mom. She's not the best mother, but I thought maybe she's not just that type of person who's open to show their care and love. I thought her indifference to me was her way to toughen me up in this sick world. But this act proves everthing. She doesn't care about his daughter even in a bit. She doesn't want me." Her breathing in now strained from all her sobs.

"I lost the only person I love." She chokes in forlorn. She never looks more vulnerable than now. I walk towards her and crouches myself into her level. I lift her chin to make our eyes meet.

"Then find a new one to love." I speak. Her teary eyes shows confusion from my words.

"Who is there left to be? In this insane world?" She asks. I look at her closely, observing her appearance. Her eyes are red from tears and her cheeks still have a tinge of color from the alcohol she consumed earlier and lastly, her soft pink lips moist and swelling awaiting to be devoured. Damn. Her innocence and fragile state is bringing me into sinful thoughts.

"Me." I answer her. I notice her dull eyes emit a spark of fire, the same one that I learn to admire from this woman. Before her lips can throw something back at me, I speak.

"I'm your Don. You are now under my care. Though you are here to become my slave, still I'm the only left in your life. You will never leave this mansion ever and you'll be with me till your last breath making me the only constant person in your life now. So don't fight me anymore. Accept your faith. This is your new life now. I'll be good to you if you submit yourself to me. Completely and without reservations." I speak to her as I ran my fingers to her wet cheeks.

She closes her eyes and I hear her sigh. When she opens it back again, the fire is now gone. She makes contact to my eyes before she speaks. The words I'm anticipating comes out from her lips.

"Yes Don. I'll do as you say." She utters in defeat.

I smile starts to play on my lips.

Checkmate.

Finally. Melissa Hart is now in full submission to me. My plans are all going smoothly now. I smile to her gently, hiding the lurking evilness behind my smile. After all I'm the devil.

"Let me show you how good I can be to those who submit and follow me." I say pulling her fragile body up to stand.

"Lie down to my bed. Take all your clothes off." I order her.

Well I finally can have my dessert.

Hello!

Harold is really annoying I know. I believe some of you are asking for Harold to calm down and be nice to Lisa. Uhm, let me clear something, assholes like Harold can't change overnight. It will take time and some striking events to make someone change. Be patient guys, we are almost there. It is just character development in a story is important too ya know. :)

Andddd I'm sorry if I suck in following my update schedule! But I hope you understand, I write most chapter with a minimum of 3,000 words. I don't know if it is considered long or just average though.

Anyway, we have a new daddy in the band! Lets pop more babies! Lol

Smut on next chapter btw :)

Thank you for still reading! Hope you can give time to VOTE or SHARE my story!

+grace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.9K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
1K 98 32
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
185K 5.5K 51
"You're making a deal with the devil, darling. I mean that quite literally." He slowly takes a step closer to me, but I keep my eyes on the ground. T...
27.4M 619K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...