Claim to Fame » Austin & Ally

By ShayWritesFanfics

❝There are just certain things people will do to make their mark on this word.❞ Full description inside. |Com... More

DISCLAIMER
1. New Friends & Bad Boys
2. Sauce on Shirts & Something in the Way
3. Shocking Times & Storming Outs
4. Partners & Challenges
5. New Boys & New Trouble
6. Realizations & Realities
7. Sunsets & Set Deals
8. News & New Plans
9. Boyfriends & Boy-Friends
10. Admittings & Ditchings
11. Bets & Because
12. Nevers & Notes
13. Second Chances & Serious Times
14. Fights & Finallys
15. Sorry's & Secrets
16. Life Plans & Lifetimes
17. Cooking & Cake Batter
18. Liking & Loving
19. Fights & Final Calls
20. Drastic Times & Drastic Measures
21. Relationships & Revelations
22. Problems & Pink Hair
23. Partners & Parents
24. Wanting To & Walking Home
25. Making Points & Mystery Boys
26. Special Girls & Secret Cameras
27. Music Videos & Melodramatics
29. Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times
30. Record Labels & Record Times
31. Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth
32. Makeup Running & Made To Leave
33. Graduations & Graditude

28. Postings & Pajamas

70 2 0
By ShayWritesFanfics

Original Stats:
543 Views. 19 Votes. 0 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Postings & Pajamas

━━━━━━━━━

"No, Dallas. I'm in love with Austin." Ally countered before attempting to walk on past him. Dallas reached out and took hold of Ally's arm, pulling her back. He had to know.

"How do you know? How are you so sure after what I've told you?" He asked quietly. He knew the truth, and he needed Ally to believe him so badly. Not just for his sake, but for her own as well. She needed to know what Austin was going to do to her. He was surprised she didn't even see it sooner. But the second he saw Austin with Ally, he knew there had to be another reason behind all of this. The two dating was just extra trouble for his diabolical plan.

"I just know. Like, isn't a strong enough word for what I feel for him. I care about him in a way that I've never cared about anyone before. Austin hasn't done any of the things you've said he's done." Ally said. She sighed as she let her hands fall to her sides. Dallas nodded, knowing he would have to prove it to her one of these days. Hopefully, before Austin can just up and leave them. She would need closure before the fact.

"Fine, have it your way. But I will still be here when the dust settles between you two, and he's long gone." Dallas snipped before storming off. She wouldn't believe it until it happened. He could tell that much was true.

"God." Ally mumbled under her breath before she turned to see Trish picking up the bags upon bags of food that were sitting on the counter. She felt herself laugh as she raced back inside, picking up half of the bags before Trish could drop anything. Austin had spent fifty bucks on all of this, she wasn't about to waste any of it unless it was under his consent.

"Ally! Wait, where's Dallas?" Trish greeted before spinning around and attempting to find the boy in question. Ally rolled her eyes before pushing her best friend forward. She had no intentions of finding Dallas once more. The boy had caused enough trouble for one day.

"He left." Ally replied with a sly smile. Trish shook her head as the two walked through the mall once more.

"What do you mean, he left? I saw the way you two were looking at each other. Spill." Trish rambled before looking to her friend expectantly. She wasn't about to let Ally just her away with something of this importance. Ally had liked Dallas so long ago, that may not have changed. No matter how she felt about Austin.

"He told me that he's liked me this whole time, and then I told him that I used to like him, but I don't now." Ally explained as they passed by their favorite lunch spot, Mini's. Trish smiled as she led Ally around the corner.

"Yeah, because you're in love with Austin." Trish teased, hoping Ally would he scared by the fact and freak out. That was half the fun of their friendship. Ally nodded.

"That's what I told him." Ally agreed without question. Trish's eyes widened as she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Wait, you actually do love Austin!" Trish squealed as she began to bounce up and down with excitement. Ally nodded with a laugh as Trish finally settled into one place.

"I do, but don't tell him that. I don't know if he feels the same way." Ally ordered. Trish held up her hands in defense.

"I know he does." Trish teased as he two slowly made their way back to Sonic Boom.

"Dez! This video is gonna to rock!" Austin cheered as he hopped down off the counter. Dez nodded happily as the two did their signature hand shake. Austin jumped to his best friend's side as he held up the camera for them both to see the video in full. The two cheered before the doors swung open the reveal the girls.

"Guess who's back with the food?" Trish called as she and Ally walked back into the store. Ally sighed as she set the food down on the counter and walked back to the door, switching the sign instantly.

"I thought I told you guys to lock up. What have you two been doing anyway? And Austin, why are you so sweaty?" Ally asked as she turned to see Austin was practically dripping. Austin smiled nervously as the events of the last twenty minutes played in his head. The two had instantly raced upstairs and recorded the song. Then, for the past fifteen minutes, they had been shooting for the video.

"Nothing, we were going to move around some things in the practice room, but then we figure it would be more trouble for you, so we moved it all back." Austin simply. The two had moved a few things around in the practice room while recording, so it was plausible. "No need to thank me." Austin walked over to his girlfriend and attempted to wrap his arms around her. Ally shook her head and let her hand hold the boy back.

"Let's talk about a hug when you're less sweaty." Ally issued with a small smile. Austin rolled his eyes and took a step back before seeing the food in the girl's hand. His eyes widened as he raced around and took a closer look.

"If I would have known fifty bucks got this much food at Melody Diner..." Austin left off. Ally smiled as she walked over and snatched the bag of of her sweaty bad boy's hands.

"You wouldn't have given me as much?" Ally teased, motioning for Trish and Dez to follow her out as well. He shook his head as Ally flipped off the light, taking the others out into the parking lot after she locked the doors.

"I would have given you more." Austin replied sarcastically before letting his arm rest around Ally's shoulders. She cringed as she tried to pull away.

"Austin." Ally grumbled as she held the food. Austin laughed and pulled back, knowing that he was driving Ally crazy.

"I know, I know. Less sweaty." Austin said simply before shoving his hands deep into his pockets. Ally laughed and shook her head as she and Trish led the two boys over to her house. It was only about a five minute walk from the mall to her place. The four had walked over to Sonic Boom after school anyhow.

"So, what movie do you guys want to watch?" Trish asked as they drew closer to the house. Dez shrugged before a thought popped into Austin's head.

"Actually, why don't you two pick a movie, and Dez and I will sneak over to our houses to find something to wear for tomorrow. Unless of course we are all planning on ditching tomorrow, which, I'm totally for." Austin tried. Ally shook her head and slapped Austin on the shoulder.

"We are not ditching. So yes, you two can go and get something to wear." Ally teased. The four turned the corner to Ally's street and walked quickly up her driveway.

"Don't eat anything until we get back." Dez warned. Trish held up her hands in defense once more.

"Wouldn't dream of it." She teased. The girls walked back into the house before the door shut soundly behind them. Dez began to walk down the driveway before Austin stopped him.

"You need to cut together the video. I'll run over to our houses and get us clothes." Austin ordered. Dez shook his head.

"I can edit it on my phone while were running. Piece of cake. I'm actually already halfway done." Dez pointed out as he held up his phone. Austin frowned as he pulled the phone over to his face to take a closer look. To his surprise, his best friend had already made a fantastic video that they could probably put up tonight.

"Great. Okay, let's go!" Austin cheered before pulling Dez down the driveway and to his house.

"Ally. I'm hungry." Trish whined as she leaned against the wall in the hallway. Ally had shut the door while she changed into her pajamas for the night.

"Well too bad. Dez and Austin will be back in like twenty minutes. If you're that hungry just go get some... Something from the kitchen." Ally teased as she pulled her shirt over her head.

"Nah, I'm good." Trish replied blankly, the thought of the food from Melody Diner taunting her thoughts.

"You sure?" Ally called as she picked up her phone and pushed it into her back pocket. She could hear Trish sigh on the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I guess." Trish said. Ally laughed and walked out into the hallway to see her best friend leaning against the wall just outside her room.

"What movie are we going to watch?" Ally ventured as the two walked down the stairs and into the living room. Trish smiled as she picked up a movie off the bottom shelf just under the tv. Ally shook her head quickly.

"Oh come on. I love this one." Trish teased as she held the movie up to her best friend. Ally shook her head once more. She knew the guys, and herself, wouldn't want to watch a movie as such.

"No, I am not watching Letter's To A Lover Lost. It's too sad for one, and way too romantic for another." Ally rambled before walking off to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Trish huffed and followed along with her friend to the other side of the downstairs before setting the movie down on the counter.

"I bet you Austin would want to hold your hand through this." Trish added suggestively. Ally rolled her eyes.

"No." Ally fought.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" Ally finished. "And that is final. I am not watching that movie." Ally stated. Trish laughed and nodded before a knock at the front door brought the two out of their bickering. Ally walked calmly over to the front door to see Austin and Dez each holding a bag, looking completely out of breathe.

"You guys okay?" Ally asked sarcastically as she stepped aside to let the two in. Austin nodded before stopping just by his girlfriend and planting a kiss to her cheek. Ally smiled happily as she looked up to him.

"Yeah, we're fine. My parents almost caught us when we got to my house so we had to run all the way back here." Austin explained before walking into the living room and plopping down on the couch. Ally smiled and sat down next to the bad boy as he threw his arm around her shoulders.

"Oh my goodness I love that movie! We are so watching it!" Dez cried from the kitchen. Austin frowned in confusion before his best friend raced around the corner holding the one movie that always seemed to reduce the two to tears back in middle school. Austin's eyes widened as he reached up and snatched the movie out of his friend's hands.

"We are not watching this." Austin stated simply before tossing the movie over Ally and onto the other side of the couch. Dez pouted and crossed his arms over his chest as he stood just above Austin.

"Why not? I thought you loved that movie! We always cry when-"

"Dez!" Austin interrupted, a hint of anger in his voice that Dez would say that in front of Ally. Ally smiled sympathetically as she reached over for Austin's hand.

"It's okay, Austin. I cry, too. That's why I didn't want to watch it." Ally reasoned as she tried to get Austin's attention. He nodded slowly, suddenly knowing there was no way around this. He was going to have to watch this movie either way, now. He nodded slowly, standing up as Trish came into the room holding three cups of water.

"Dez and I will get the food if you two start the movie." Austin mumbled as he grabbed a fistful of Dez's shirt and pulled him into the now empty kitchen. Dez stopped as they reached the food, pulling out his phone as he did so. Austin smiled happily as the two watched the video one more time.

"Are you ready to be famous?" Dez whispered as he held his finger over the post button. Austin nodded happily as he could feel the excitement grow inside of him. This would be better than anything else in the world.

"Do it." Austin prodded before Dez clicked the one button that would change his life forever. He smiled as the first view popped up in the corner.

"Great. Now all we have to do is wait." Dez replied before picking up a bag of food and carrying it into the living room where his manager and girlfriend/songwriter were waiting. Ally smiled happily as Austin set the food down on the table and took his seat just next to her. He was happy she would be along for this wild ride.

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 96 23
❝Losing one of the people you love the most can take it's toll, but when given a chance to save them, you'll do whatever it takes...❞ Full descriptio...
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
15.1K 563 32
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!
2.6K 110 32
You ever regret letting someone go and realize they were the best thing that ever happened to you? But you had to be apart only so you could protect...