29. Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times

Original Stats:
501 Views. 17 Votes. 2 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times

━━━━━━━━━

Austin walked through the hallways holding right onto Ally's hand as they made their way to Ally's locker. She smiled as she caught Trish's eye, her best friend sending her a smirk as the now well known couple walked along. Dez reached out and grabbed onto Trish's hand as well, leading her past the happy couple and over to their own lockers. Trish sighed and ripped her hand out of his grasp. She was growing sick of the back and forth between the two.

"What's wrong?" Dez asked, worried he had done something to upset her. She sighed, knowing this would be much easier if she could simply continue these conversations in her head.

"What are we?" Trish asked warily. Dez frowned as he thought though the two's relationship. He really didn't know what they were.

"We were enemies... And now we're friends." Dez answered surely. Truth be told, he wanted Trish and himself to be so much more than simply friends. But he knew saying something like that could make him lose her forever.

"Just friends? We text for at least three hours every night, even if we did spend all night together. We hold hands every day, we talk non stop. I could go on, Dez." Trish ranted, the anger and nervousness flooding through her the more she went on. She had no intentions of scaring him off, but she had to get this out. She had a feeling she had liked Dez far longer than even she had realized. Dez nodded as he thought her words through. She was right.

"You're right." He stated without emotion. Trish frowned in confusion. That was a first.

"What?"

"You're right. Everything you said is true. But we still, are just friends." Dez replied as he opened up his locker. Trish rolled her eyes, reaching out and shutting the locker with ease as she gained Dez's full attention.

"I think you and I both know that we're more than just friends*." Trish said, a small bit of confidence taking her over as Dez's smile grew.

"Oh really?" He teased as he leaned against the lockers. Trish nodded happily. Dez took her hand in his once more as the two looked into each other's eyes.

"Trish, will you be my more than a friend?" Dez asked, a happiness to his voice that made Trish's heart flutter out of her chest.

"Yes, Dez."

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Ally tried as she shoved her books into her locker. Austin shrugged while playing with Ally's hand.

"I don't know. Maybe they still aren't used to us dating." Austin suggested as he noticed the girls all around glaring Ally's way. Ally sighed and nodded as she shut her locker, turning to Austin as she did so.

"I do appreciate you telling everyone about us, but I hate the way the school is taking it." Ally pointed out as she looked around at the other students. Each staring at her with a mixture of awe and anger. She had never been noticed in school unless Dallas was around to make her look bad. Since being with Austin, it seemed as though everyone knew her name. Ally felt her hand clench tighter around Austin's as the one girl she had hoped to never speak with again boldly made her way over to the new couple, holding her phone in her hand.

"Hi Austin!" She squeaked as she she stopped mere inches from the boy. Ally felt her eyebrow raise as she stepped in front of her boyfriend.

"Hi, Tilly. What could you be here for?" Ally hissed through her teeth as Austin rubbed her back, trying to calm his girl down.